The Shadow of November

Comments

• And here's the last hope you like him 2 ( yes i know thats not funny):

Joseph Blake

Age 24

Brown coat with black shirt (occasionally blue), Sunglasses (occationally), Black hair, clean shaven, average heigh, average weight ( but muscular)

Goverment Agent /Ally

Personallity: serious, friendly ( with those he knows), heroic, professional

Joseph was just 16 when both his parents we massacared by Count Hypnos. He has vowed to capture all of the organisations criminals and bring them to limbo ( wich to him is a fate worse than any death). He has had a particular obssesion with capturing Hypnos (even going as far as to pick a cell for him apart from all other inmates. He is also curious as to why his parents were targets as they were both scientists not very much involved in organization missions execept a poison reserchers. He will as well attept to capture anyone he thinks deserving of "Limbo" although he occasionally does kill non targeted villains for their crimes.

• Thanks! :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well here's the first of 2 ( still finishing the other one) hope you like him... Count Hypnos Alias: Count Aldmerion Uliquei Gregor

• Thank you Again! These are good.

And here's the last hope you like him 2 ( yes i know thats not funny): Joseph Blake Age 24 Brown coat with black shirt (occasional

• Cool charcter Mark :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Name: Rambo Age: 35 Appearance: Likes exactly like Rambo Alliance: Villain Personality: Dark, sinister, killer, menace, determined, precise and deadly Any other info: Screams every time he shoots,

• When will the first chapter appear? Just asking :P

• Probably within a few days, First I might write another chapter to Dark Angels and/or write the prologue to Forum Users:Jurassic Park

supersagig posted: »

When will the first chapter appear? Just asking :P

• OK then. Did you saw my characters for these story or no? There would be a S2 of Dark Angels or not?

• Yep, I saw your characters, Thank you for those and Season 2 is not confirmed Yet, It all depends on how things go down....

OK then. Did you saw my characters for these story or no? There would be a S2 of Dark Angels or not?

• Umm dont you think youre overworking yourself with 3 stories?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Probably within a few days, First I might write another chapter to Dark Angels and/or write the prologue to Forum Users:Jurassic Park

• A Saltlick is never over worked I can handle it :)

Umm dont you think youre overworking yourself with 3 stories?

• Part Names

Part 1- Nothing is Over

Part 2- The Tomb

Part 3- War Games

Part 4- A Helping Hand

Part 5- Game Over

• ok when do we begin?

Part Names Part 1- Nothing is Over Part 2- The Tomb Part 3- War Games Part 4- A Helping Hand Part 5- Game Over

• edited December 2014

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 1

I got a call from an old friend to meet up at a local Cafe.......

Peter: It's been a long time Jordan Wilkerson...

Jordan Wilkerson: Too Long....

Peter: So what did you want to talk about? And what happened to your eye!?

Jordan Wilkerson: Ever here about a douche bag called Sparker?

Peter: Dammit Jordan, I said I was done with this shit a long time ago.......

Jordan Wilkerson: Well let's just say he's a real asshole, Hopeless is dead, Arin is dead, and he did this to my eye......

Peter: Damn, What about the others?

Jordan Wilkerson: Jack is also dead, and Elsa, Jacob and a few newbies have been taken hostage by him, I'm trying to get as much help as I can.

Peter: Sorry, I can't help ya.

Jordan Wilkerson: It's okay, Nice to see you.

Jordan walks away

I was about to get up and leave but my phone rang so I decided to sit down and answer it

Male Voice: Hello.

Peter: Hi, Who is this?

Male Voice: You don't need to know my name Peter, but I know you.

Peter: What's this about?

Male Voice: I don't know if you were the top agent once but what I do know is.........

Peter: Get to the point, You trying to trace my signal? I'll give you 5 seconds to tell me why I should stay on.....

Male Voice: Shannon Clare

Peter: What about her?

Male Voice: Don't give me that shit She's dead, And we have leads that it was you.

Peter: Don't flatter yourself, I've been away from the states for 5 years ,and if you're some spook trying to get me back in then screw you. I talked to her yesterday

Male Voice: She was found dead this morning and we found your plane ticket and we have you on security cameras

Peter: That ain't shit

Male Voice: I'm good at telling when people are lying and you're full of it. You have 6 hours to go to the embassy and explain yourself.

Peter: And if I don't

Male Voice: Then the CIA, Navy Seals and every over-seas operative will be on your ass. 6 Hours or Else....... Hangs Up

Peter: Dammit, Something's wrong

Go to the Embassy OR Think about where to go to figure out what's happened

Tell me what you guys think! Sorry if this seems rushed to you.

• Now.

ok when do we begin?

• go to the Embassy

I like it!

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 1 I got a call from an old friend to meet up at a local Cafe....... Peter: It's

• Think about where to go to figure out what's happened

In the summary you already said that the governemt was after them so ..... :p

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 1 I got a call from an old friend to meet up at a local Cafe....... Peter: It's

• Stuff might go down :)

Think about where to go to figure out what's happened In the summary you already said that the governemt was after them so .....

• Thanks! :D

Zachiscool posted: »

go to the Embassy I like it!

Awesome first chapter!

• Thank You!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Think about where to go to figure out what's happened Awesome first chapter!

• Embassy i guess

good part

• Thanks, Glad I decided to get the first chapter out today

Embassy i guess good part

• Go to the Embassy

Good start for a very promising fanfiction :D

Go to the Embassy Good start for a very promising fanfiction

• Im the one whose glad, this story and youre other one are fantastic :)

Thanks, Glad I decided to get the first chapter out today

More potential of violence another great chapter :D

• Need a Tie-breaker :P

• Salt? Anyone? New Part?

• I'm also curious about that subject on all his fanfics

Salt? Anyone? New Part?

• Need a Tie Breaker... No Pressure

• will it let you make a new part ?

Need a Tie Breaker... No Pressure

• Yep. :)

will it let you make a new part ?

• okay i have a loyal friend who will vote Go to the embassy in a few minutes

Yep.

okay i have a loyal friend who will vote Go to the embassy in a few minutes

• Go to the Embassy

TIE BREAKER!

• I voted Go to the Embassy.

Need a Tie Breaker... No Pressure

• Golden did it now please post a new part

Thanks

Golden did it now please post a new part

• The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 2

I got a call from some Agency Spook and something's wrong, They're accusing me of the murder of a former friend and I decided to go to the Embassy and sort this out......

Peter walked into the Embassy doors and receives a phone call

Peter: I'm here.

Male Voice: Didn't think you would show......

Peter: Who are you?

Male Voice: Well, Since you've been so cooperative, My Name is Phil Cunningham.

Peter: Okay Phil, What do you want?

Phil Cunningham: Go to the counter and say your name, Then we'll meet.

Peter slowly walks up to the counter and analyzes everything around him..... Something's off

Peter: Hi I'm Peterson Hunt, I was told that there's some issue that needs to be sorted out.

Secretary: Hello Mr. Hunt , These two men will take you to your "debriefing"

Peter: Hey Big Guy, You supposed to be the Terminator or something?

Guard: Walk.

Peter walks down the hall and up a few floors with the two guards into a room labeled Interrogation

Phil Cunningham: Welcome Mr.Hunt, Are you aware of the current situation?

Peter: Only from what you told me, But I haven't been in the states for years so there's no way I could have done anything.

Phil Cunningham: Not what these photos say Lays down folder with photos of Peter at airport You were in the country for 3 days and at the time of the murder

Peter: Me and Shannon were friends, Why would I kill her? And those photos aren't right.

Phil Cunningham: I don't fucking care, You could have fallen out with her, and the evidence doesn't lie.

Peter: But it can be tampered.

Phil Cunningham: I am the best at what I do, There's no way in hell shit like this would be "tampered with", Save that shit for a newbie, I rose to the top of the agency right when you left. You are going in the deepest darkest hole I can find... See you in 48 hours in D.C ,Hunt.....

Peter: You know, I'm not hand cuffed yet and I'm walking out of here, No matter what you say.

Phil Cunningham: That's what these guys are for Opens Door Have Fun.

There was 7 of them all pointing automatics at me..... I could choose to give up peacefully or I could try and fight my way out but that's risky.....

Give Up OR Fight

• Give Up

Awesome Writing!!!

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 2 I got a call from some Agency Spook and something's wrong, They're accusing me o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.