• Oooooh i cant wait :)

But in the mean time im gonna keep eating supers replies going on 3 now

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yep, JP and SON Chapters.

• edited December 2014

EAT MY TOO

Gasp! You didn't eat it!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Oooooh i cant wait But in the mean time im gonna keep eating supers replies going on 3 now

• :P

Yep, JP and SON Chapters.

• .-.

Oooooh i cant wait But in the mean time im gonna keep eating supers replies going on 3 now

• I did'nt want to
    Btw You missed so much at the rp forum

NoHopeLeft posted: »

EAT MY TOO Gasp! You didn't eat it!

• Likely story, who wouldn't want to eat a nice tasty reply? ;P

Yeah, i know...I'm not sure if I'm going to continue posting for that, just don't have enough time to do it. Sorry. :(

But you or anyone can take control of Raymond if any of you wanted too.

I did'nt want to Btw You missed so much at the rp forum

• xd

Well sup you filled me up could'nt take anymore sorry man

• Maybe , i had an idea

Well we would but........well things.....got complicated.......infact we have no idea were he is or if hes even alive

• Well we would but........well things.....got complicated.......infact we have no idea were he is or if hes even alive

Likely story, who wouldn't want to eat a nice tasty reply? ;P Yeah, i know...I'm not sure if I'm going to continue posting for that, just

• Well sup you filled me up could'nt take anymore sorry man :(

supersagig posted: »

.-.

• What does that sybol mean.....seriously i never got it

supersagig posted: »

:P

• Name: Reservoir

Appearance: Very few know who he is, and very few have seen his true face. He simply wears a SWAT Uniform with a helmet, night-vision goggles, and the helmet. He keeps a pure black mask on at all times, and keeps on black gloves. He tends to carry any weapon he can find, but prefers to use a shotgun.

Alliance: Neutral

Personality: Cold and calculating, Reservoir will kill anyone if he deems it the correct thing to do and if he's getting paid. While he may come off as scary or intimidating, he's willing to help the forces of good, and the forces of bad if they pay the right price...he also uses a voice changer so that nobody can understand or hear his voice, which could possibly allude to his identity. Since he uses it, his voice sounds raspy and deep. He's a no-nonsense kind of guy. When he sets his mind to something, he'll tend to do it if he can.

Any Other Info: He could be described as a mercenary, if you want. A dark and mysterious figure that watches and waits.

• Thanks! :D

Name: Reservoir Age: Unknown, believe to be in his thirties. Appearance: Very few know who he is, and very few have seen his true face

• edited January 2015

The Shadow of November Part 2: The Tomb Chapter 4

Peterson Hunt

Peter: No Fucking Way.

Sparker: Want me to tell Cunningham!? BOOOHA!! Damn you have Balls.........

Peter: Try me.......

Sparker: Fine Cowboy....You''ll PAY!!!!!!!! You'll ALL PAY!!!!! Sparker punches a Prisoner

Prisoner: Turns Around Which one of you pricks hit me? Was it you clown!? I will fuck your damn world!! I've had a bad enough week! Even though we can't see the sky here......

Sparker: Hunt! Why the fuck did you do that!? Now this dude's pissed with me! You shitbird! Sparker Punches Peter then the Prisoner punches Peter Now i'll see you in hell Faggot EHAHAHAHAHHAHA Runs Off

Peter: Listen....Big Guy, That man was the one that hit you

Prisoner: Don't lie douche-bag Headbutts Peter

Peter: Boy this is gonna be fun Punches Prisoner

A Guard with a Swat like Uniform and Helmet watches

Normal Guard: Want me to break it up sir?

Swat Helmet Guard says a reply with his voice distorted to sound deep.....

Swat Helmet Guard: No............ I want to see this...........

Peter: AHHHHHHH Charges at Prisoner as other prisoners start to crowd around

Prisoner: SHITBIRD!!!!! Flips Peter Over and starts punching him You could have just been Honest.......Punches Peter again

Peter: That clown did it................... Peter Passes Out

Prisoner: That was easier than I thought.....

Swat Helmet Guard still watches

Guard: Now sir?

Swat Helmet Guard: Not Yet.....

Peter Jumps up and kicks the prisoner in the balls and then puts him into a headlock

Prisoner: You cheated! Coughs

Peter: All's fair in a fight if there's no formal agreement on the rules Keeps Chocking Prisoner

Swat Helmet Guard: Impressive.....Break it up mutts Pushes Guard away

Prisoner: Will you let me go?

Peter: If you relax Guards start tazing them both Shit...............What's your name Dumbass?

Prisoner: Joseph Blake....... And if you're one of them........I'll kill you.......and find him, no matter how hard you try to protect him, I will find him and make him pay.......

Peter: One of who? Guards separate them and carry them away in different directions

Pines

Guards take Blindfold off Pines

Pines: Oh Shit, Cunningham, What did I do now?

Cunningham: Listen Mr. Pines, You don't want to piss me off, You know what this is about.....Tell me where it is......

Pines: I'm tired of these Chats every now and then.....You got a writing utensil?

Cunningham pulls out pen

Cunningham: What for?

Pines: I'll draw you a map of where it is and the whole layout of the storage area

Cunningham: You have 20 Seconds.......

Pines starts drawing

Pines: This may not be the best but I think you can make it out..... Like Sausages?

Cunningham: 5 Seconds.....

Pines: I do, I like it when they're nice and grilled....

Cunningham: Time's up.

Pines: Here

Cunningham: Mr. Pines, What the fuck is THIS shit? Shows Pines Drawing

Pines: I think you know..... But if you can't, that shows some guy maybe a prisoner in here who's pissed with you's Dick being shoved up your MANgina, And then he is going to fuck up your world and cum all over it and keep going in and out and FUCKING YOU FOR LIFE!, That's what is drawing shows, See the Arrows going in and out DickCheese?

Cunningham: Whatever "dickcheese" shit you're feeling guilty about cause your mom fucked you and caused brain damage somehow is not what I care about and I don't give a shit so whatever comic relief you're trying to pull idn't gonna work, You had your chance and you decided to joke around, I warned you Mr. Pines and you didn't listen...... Snaps Guards, Give our "friend" Mr. Pines the hose and maybe the knife if he squirms......

Guards walk in and lay Pines down

Pines: NOOO!!! NAHHHH!! SHIATTT!!!!

Cunningham: And all of this could have been avoided Mr.Pines......................

Peterson Hunt (Again)

I had no idea what that guy named Joseph was talking about and I don't know what's gonna happen now

Jordan Smith: Ah, Couldn't stay out of trouble could we? Hits Peter with Baton

Peter: Still never told me how you got under Cunningham's Radar.....

Jordan Smith: And that's not your concern..... Hits Peter with Baton Again Cunningham's a douche and can be extreme to get what he wants but he has good intentions, or at least he thinks he's being the good guy, However I can't wait to see the look on his face when I reveal that i'm a former drug dealer then snap his spine..... Raises Baton

Swat Helmet Guard: That's enough.....

Jordan Smith: Okay, Sorry Reservoir

Reservoir: Piss off Jordan, I want a "private" chat with our guest.

Jordan walks out

Reservoir: Know who I am?

Peter: Reservoir? Holy Shit, you tried to kill me in Lybia once

Reservoir: If I wanted you dead..... You would have died then but I was just trying to scare you off

Peter: Never thought a badass like you would sell out like Barney the Dinosaur

Reservoir: I'm getting good money, And I get to walks around and beat the crap out of pissants like you all day..... Reservoir gives Sign Language

Sign language says........... I can help you if you give me what I want.......

Peter: Go On.....

Reservoir: Adjusts Voice Mixer on Helmet Funny seeing how you ended up here....... Sign Languages Peter

Sign Language says, I want $100,000,000, Any less than I'm not helping you, I get paid a lot but if you can pay me more like that amount then I'll help you..... And you're gonna have to owe me a favor after this......

Peter: How can you help? OR No, I'll take my chances with someone who hasn't tried to kill me

Tell me what you guys think! :D

• How can you help?

Yes it's returned! :D

The Shadow of November Part 2: The Tomb Chapter 4 Peterson Hunt Peter: No Fucking Way. Sparker: Want me to tell Cunningham!? BOOOHA

• But poor Pines :P

How can you help? Yes it's returned!

• He's gonna get a beating, that's for sure. :P

But poor Pines :P

• At least he pissed Cunningham off.

He's gonna get a beating, that's for sure. :P

• Interasting :)

Good to see you writting parts again saltbro :)

How can i Help?

The Shadow of November Part 2: The Tomb Chapter 4 Peterson Hunt Peter: No Fucking Way. Sparker: Want me to tell Cunningham!? BOOOHA

• He did a good job at doing that. :P

At least he pissed Cunningham off.

• Pretty sure you're wondering about Joseph :P

Interasting Good to see you writting parts again saltbro How can i Help?

• No, I'll take my chances with someone who hasn't tried to kill me

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

• pls join nemesis bae

Interasting Good to see you writting parts again saltbro How can i Help?

• How can you help?

• What?

pls join nemesis bae

• To be honest i am but i know better than to question an awesome writer so im not asking :)

Pretty sure you're wondering about Joseph :P

• You'll find out next chapter, Let's just say when people are pissed they don't think things out.......... His Story will be told Next Chapter :P

To be honest i am but i know better than to question an awesome writer so im not asking

• Which will be?......

( sry if im rushing you )

You'll find out next chapter, Let's just say when people are pissed they don't think things out.......... His Story will be told Next Chapter :P

• Tomorrow :)

Which will be?...... ( sry if im rushing you )

• How can you help?

I like the chapter!

• Okay :)

(Probs would have joined if i had found it by myself)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89495/forum-nemesis pls

• edited January 2015

Sry double posted

You'll find out next chapter, Let's just say when people are pissed they don't think things out.......... His Story will be told Next Chapter :P

Tomorrow

• I've decided that Part 2 will have 6 Chapters instead of 5 :P

• :D

I've decided that Part 2 will have 6 Chapters instead of 5 :P

• :)

I've decided that Part 2 will have 6 Chapters instead of 5 :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.