The Shadow of November

Comments

• edited December 2014

Awesome I missed your story's the best thing about the forum :'D

Alt text

Fight

BRING IT YES violence I need it you must fight for what you believe in live for nothing or die for something B}

Saltlick123 posted: »

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 2 I got a call from some Agency Spook and something's wrong, They're accusing me o

• Mark your back :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome I missed your story's the best thing about the forum :'D Fight BRING IT YES violence I need it you must fight for what you believe in live for nothing or die for something B}

• Fight

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 2 I got a call from some Agency Spook and something's wrong, They're accusing me o

• Yep great to see you bro :3

Lord_EAA posted: »

Mark your back

• fight and also when will my characters show up?

• Fight

• One will show either next part or in 2 parts :)

Zachiscool posted: »

fight and also when will my characters show up?

• BROS FORVER :)

(seriously great to have you back)

Markd4547 posted: »

Yep great to see you bro

• Fight

• When will the part 2 will arrive?

Update to let you know , I have a plan for him. Expect him in Part 2 And he might not die xD

• Update to let you know :), I have a plan for him. Expect him in Part 2 :) And he might not die xD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Sounds good!

• Sounds cool. :3

Update to let you know , I have a plan for him. Expect him in Part 2 And he might not die xD

• Run out the window - Nope!

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 3 Peter: Okay, Fine, You Guys win..... Guard: Turn around. Peter: No. Gua

• edited December 2014

Run out window

Jordan Danger XD

Great Chapter!!!!

When will arrive the new chapter of JP?

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 3 Peter: Okay, Fine, You Guys win..... Guard: Turn around. Peter: No. Gua

• The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 3

Peter: Okay, Fine, You Guys win.....

Guard: Turn around.

Peter: No.

Guard: Thought you said we were doing this the easy way Hunt.

Peter: I lied.

Peter turned around and kicked one across the face knocking him out, Another one charged at Peter but he put him in a choke-hold

Peter: Shoot and he dies

Guards start shooting at Peter and his hostage

Peter: That didn't work.......... 2 down......

Unknown Man: Hold your fire! Cunningham said he was mine........ PETER! DON'T BE SHY, COME ON OUT!!!!

Peter: Who are you!?

Unknown Man: You don't recognize my voice? It's me, Jordan, Jordan Smith, Remember from Mexico?

Damn, Jordan Smith was a former Arms Dealer but I brought down his operation in Mexico about 7 years ago. Haven't heard from him since...

Peter: Cunningham know about you?

Jordan Smith: No

Peter: What about these guys? They yours?

Jordan Smith: Yep Fires Shot

Peter: You missed

Jordan Smith: It was a warning shot, C'mon jackass, We're gonna go for a ride

After walking out of the interrogation room, The guards were pointing their guns at me in a hallway, I now see a window the other way, I could go with Jordan who might kill me or I could try and escape.....

Run out window OR Take a "Ride" with Jordan

• Take a "ride" with Jordan

I wanna see what happens

• Run out window

• edited December 2014

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 4

Peter: There a third option?

Jordan: Nope Fires Another Shot

I saw a window behind me from the side of my eye, With luck I could run out it, I decided it's better than going with a guy who has it out for me...

Jordan: C'mon

Peter: Screw this Starts Running

Jordan: Shoot him you idiots!!!!!

Guard: What?

Peter runs through window and lands on top of a car driving on the streets

Jordan: You're fucking useless!! Shoots Guard

Guard: Sir?

Jordan: You didn't do shit either Skrub Shoots other guard For the rest of you, Find him and kill him....

Phil Cunningham: What the hell happened, I heard gun shots

Jordan: He got away

Phil Cunningham: God Dammit, Now I have to tell 123 about this, There goes that "Promotion" you wanted Jordan..... Walks Away

Jordan: I'm not even part of your shit agency, And soon enough you'll be dead......

Male Voice: Peterson is the one, we're gonna take out....

Jordan: Where the fuck were you Rambo?

Rambo: Lighting some fireworks...... Peterson got away didn't he? You need to get the basics down first kid..........

Jordan: Whatever.....

Back to Peterson

Car Driver: Who are you!? Get off my Car!!

Peterson: Pull over!

Car Driver pulls over

Peterson: Thanks, I'll be going now

Car Driver: You just put a dent in my car, You're gonna have to pay up

Peterson: You can barley see it

Car Driver shakes head

Pay Car Driver OR You're making this up, I have places to go

• **Pay Car Driver ** Why not? He could help you later :P

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 4 Peter: There a third option? Jordan: Nope Fires Another Shot I saw a windo

• PAY

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 4 Peter: There a third option? Jordan: Nope Fires Another Shot I saw a windo

• Pay car driver

• edited December 2014

Pay cool chapter!

• Pay Car Driver

• Pay Car Driver

• The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 5

After running out a window, I landed on some guys car and caused a small dent...................I decided to pay him for the SMALL damages

Peter: Okay, Okay, Here you go

Car Driver: Want to go to the hospital? I think you should go

Peter: No I'm fine

Car Driver: Now you aren't Grabs Gun and Shoots Peter in the shoulder

Peter: AHHH!!!, Who are you? One of Jordan's Guys?

Car Driver: Nope, Maybe you know me by the name of the Snake

Peter: Aw Shit......

Angus "Snake" Carnegie, Damn, He's the best for hire mercenary out there, Every few weeks he changes his appearance, He's a master of disguise and a damn fine sharpshooter, This is my first time personally meeting hum but a few friends of mine tried to grab him and ended up coming home in body-bags....

The Snake: Thanks for the money by the way, And this car was stolen so it's not my problem but according to the police, You've stolen this car, By the way, You wanna know how she died? Your Friend, What was her name Shannon Clare? I walked up to her looking like you and she was so delighted to see you after so long, then I stabbed her and watched her look go from happiness to terror and confusion...

Peter: Son of a bitch.....You'll never get away with this...

The Snake: I already have.......... and Rambo says Hi

Cars Drive up to them

Phil Cunningham: Who are you?

The Snake: I'm just a car driver, then this guy jumped on my car and I turned over, I then shot him in self defense and called the police

Phil Cunningham: Well you can go on your way now...

The Snake: Thanks Smiles as he gets into his car

Peter: Don't let him get away, He's not who he says he is...

Phil Cunningham: I don't care, You've stolen a car, committed murder and Treason

Peter: Treason?

Phil Cunningham: You know what you did with the Serum

Peter: Listen, I've been framed

Phil Cunningham: Expect me to believe you? You're going to the Limbo, the Tomb whatever you want to call it for a Long Time...................

Peter:No, No, No, I deserve a fair trial, I'm an American citizen

Phil Cunningham: For a guy like you? You would probably kill everyone in the court room, That's it, You don't exist now.................

END OF PART 1

(No choice this chapter because it was mostly set up for the next part)

Please Tell me what you guys think!

• Excellent Chapter!!!!

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 5 After running out a window, I landed on some guys car and caused a small dent...

• I did not see that twist coming :D

Very excited for the next part!

The Shadow of November Part 1: Nothing is Over Chapter 5 After running out a window, I landed on some guys car and caused a small dent...

• So they think Peter is Count Hypno........o god....

• Awesome part!

• Great chapter!

• Tomorrow a Shadow of November chapter will be released but here's some questions...

Who's your favorite character? (I was gonna say Protagonists and Antagonists but there's not many Pros yet so just in general...)

What do you like so far?

What do you dislike so far?

What do you think will happen next?

Would you look forward to any more Salt123 made Fan Fics in the future?

• Right now its too soon to telll

Everithing

Nothing ( that was not intentinally a refrence)

I cant tell its all just a BIG mystery

Yes always saltbro :)

Tomorrow a Shadow of November chapter will be released but here's some questions... Who's your favorite character? (I was gonna say Prota

• edited December 2014
    1. Rambo. 2. All. 3. Nothing. 4. Something. 5. Of course , saltbro XD
  • edited December 2014
    1. Peter
    2. Jordan, Rambo
    3. The Snake
    4. IDK
    5. Yes, saltbro :)

Tomorrow a Shadow of November chapter will be released but here's some questions... Who's your favorite character? (I was gonna say Prota

1. I guess Peter.
    2. Umm...I'll have to answer that when we have more people introduced. :P
    3. Jordan.
    4. It probably won't happen, but i think Peter is going to get some help from Pines.
    5. Yep. :P

• 1. Hard to say. Peter as the hero is really likeable, Rambo is a great villain, as are Snake and Jordan, Cunningham is an asshole but seems to be well-intentioned. I think I like them all, probably Peter and Cunningham a bit more than the rest.

2. The story and the characters (especially the versatile cast of villains)

3. Some of the parts could be a bit longer. The shorter parts are making the wait more difficult :D

4. Maybe we'll see the mysterious Limbo. Episode 2 is named "The Tomb" after all.

5. Absolutely!

• edited December 2014

The Shadow of November Part 2: The Tomb Chapter 1

I've been set up........................................... An old friend was murdered, I tried to go to the embassy and sort things out but some old rivals tried to get me, I was set up by the Snake..........They're on the inside and there's no one I can trust............

Phil Cunningham: This is where you'll spend the rest of your days Peterson, You've probably locked some people in here yourself, It's called by many names like the Limbo, the Tomb, the Gallows, Death Watch, or my favorite, Hell on earth, Hoe you enjoy it.

As Phil, Me and a few guards were walking by some of the cells I saw one with marker on it: SPARKER

Phil Cunningham: Oh, I see you've noticed the cell reserved for Sparker, He's just some fucked up clown but he's done some damage so he has to be put away, Who knows you might meet him! Try to loosen up I'm the agent in charge here so your "stay" can go the easy way or the hard way

Peter: Think I need a friend?

Phil Cunningham: Everyone needs friends eventually, Or at least you do, Remember, there's no law here, I can do whatever I want to you, when I want, You don't exist. Phil Cunningham walks away

I saw a bunch of different type of cells, And I recognized a few faces in there but I tried to ignore them.....

Peter: What now?

Guard: Bedtime Princess Puts bag over Peter's head

I woke up in a cell in the center of all the rest, It seemed like Bullet proof glass and Guard armed with AK-47s watching, This is gonna be tough to get out of.........I can see why this is the most secure prison in the world....I heard by Cell Door open.....

Guard: Lunch Time.

I followed the Guard to a cafeteria like area, Damn these guard are serious, They have a weapon pointed at every prisoner from above....

Prisoner: HEY HUNT!!!!!

Peter: Oh Hey Man, It's been a while

Prisoner: Fucking Fag!!!! Throws Punch

Peter: Dodges and returns a punch

Prisoner: Aw Shiat, You're fucking dead, Guards start Tazing them both

Peter: Nice one dumbass. Guard start dragging Prisoner away

Prisoner NOOOOOOOOO AHH NOOOOOOO

Another Prisoner: You okay?

Peter: Yeah, These guards don't joke around, do they?

Another Prisoner: Nope, they sure don't, What's your name?

Peter: My name's Peter, Yours?

Another Prisoner: Pines, Why are you locked away?

Peter: Does it matter?

Pines: I guess not.

Peter: What about you?

Pines: I'm not trying to be a pussy but the Government screwed me over, set me up, and then locked me away here.

Peter: Sounds Familiar.

Pines: Happens too often to too many Damn good people. I've been trying to break out but every chance just turns out to be a test from the big guys....

Peter: I think I could help you get out of here

Pines: I doubt it, But what do you want to do now?

Tell Pines your story OR Fist Pines

Tell me what you guys think! :D

• edited December 2014

Tell Pines your story

I wonder if Sparky makes a cameo in this story :D

The Shadow of November Part 2: The Tomb Chapter 1 I've been set up........................................... An old friend was murdered,

• We'll see :)

Tell Pines your story I wonder if Sparky makes a cameo in this story

Sign in to comment in this discussion.