Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• It's a weakness of werecats and witch's cats.

Lord_EAA posted: »

What is it with lillies? you keep giving us that option

• Hide in the lillies

Please Percy LIVE!!!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 7 Amalia Grigorov Amalia looked around, gingerly. Her undead heart was thumping wildly.

• edited February 2015

Tear off one of it's front legs

Hide in the Lillies

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 7 Amalia Grigorov Amalia looked around, gingerly. Her undead heart was thumping wildly.

• edited February 2015

[Tear off one of it's front legs]

[Run to the hole in the wall] DIE PERCY DIE. (This is revenge for Warren , Lord)

• [Leave it]

As much as I think that an arm for an arm is a fair concept in this case and as much as I'd like to pick this option, it could lead to obvious problems, like the wounded (but in no way defeated) wolf snapping at her and killing her. Since Amy is running out of arms, it will also be considerably harder to maim the wolf, or fight it if it fights back. I also highly suspect that this is Larry, who has no control over his actions, which is another factor that is preventing me from taking the maiming option here. Yes, I feel merciful today :D

[Hide in the lillies]

Even though I do not trust him at all, I would like for Percy to survive and I think the lillies are a better option for this. He obviously is not an ally of Hope, so I'm willing to give him a chance.

• YOU IDIOT I DID MY BEST TO SAVE WARREN WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

supersagig posted: »

[Tear off one of it's front legs] [Run to the hole in the wall] DIE PERCY DIE. (This is revenge for Warren , Lord)

• HE WOULD HAVE DIED ANYWAY JUST ASK SALT

[Tear off one of it's front legs] [Run to the hole in the wall] DIE PERCY DIE. (This is revenge for Warren , Lord)

• NO YOULL KILL PERCY PLS

Saltlick123 posted: »

Tear off one of it's front legs Hide in the Lillies

• How? xD

NO YOULL KILL PERCY PLS

• Lillies are werecats weakness they just break the wall

How? xD

• but im not sure wether theylll break it

How? xD

• [Leave it]

[Hide in the lillies]

• Thank you youre a true friend hope

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Leave it] [Hide in the lillies]

• Thanks salt

Tear off one of it's front legs Hide in the Lillies

• Yes he would died either way,but Sparker wouldn't have fucked them over if he was told that he could kill Warren after they got their info :P

HE WOULD HAVE DIED ANYWAY JUST ASK SALT

• No problem :3

Thank you youre a true friend hope

• IF WE HAD KILLED SPARKER HE WOULD BE ALIVE!!

YOU IDIOT I DID MY BEST TO SAVE WARREN WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

• I TRIED TO SAVE HIM DON'T BLAME ME

IF WE HAD KILLED SPARKER HE WOULD BE ALIVE!!

• Calm the FUCK down man. Relax.

I TRIED TO SAVE HIM DON'T BLAME ME

• okay but i never wanted warren to die his dearh was not intentional but if you HAVE to blame someone blame Sparker

Calm the FUCK down man. Relax.

• If Sparker was dead , Warren could have lived?

Yes he would died either way,but Sparker wouldn't have fucked them over if he was told that he could kill Warren after they got their info :P

• Im preatty sure salt would have killed him anyway

If Sparker was dead , Warren could have lived?

• Voting closed!

Amalia will leave the werewolf!

Percy will hide in the lillies!

• I've been reading my past chapters and have noticed that they are quite short. So the finale of episode 4 will be released next week so I can make it longer and better.

• A week :(

You are the only one who writes parts daily

Salt writes maybe 2 a week a i swear in the entire year ive had to ask golden to write for him to do it (sadly)

So many awesome stories :(

I've been reading my past chapters and have noticed that they are quite short. So the finale of episode 4 will be released next week so I can make it longer and better.

• I just wanted to announce some things about some of my stories.

The superhuman story will not have episodes. The story is basically a team of superhumans and supernaturals hunting down evil demons and cryptids. You guys will get to vote on which baddies you want to hunt down first, however the baddies have stats and levels, so a certain demon will have a higher level and stats than another demon. For each baddie that is killed the team will level up and get to improve their stats. I will also confirm one baddie that the team will get to hunt: Bloody Mary.

Pandora's Box will have 2 seasons.

The Decaying Age will be set in Australia 20 years after the outbreak. Animals can also become zombies.

• Why would you like animals to be zombies?

I just wanted to announce some things about some of my stories. The superhuman story will not have episodes. The story is basically a tea

• It makes the world more dangerous. I'm also trying to go for a Resident Evil/Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare feel.

Why would you like animals to be zombies?

• Resident evil 1 , 2 or the new ones?

It makes the world more dangerous. I'm also trying to go for a Resident Evil/Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare feel.

• You think zombanimals will make it like that?

It makes the world more dangerous. I'm also trying to go for a Resident Evil/Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare feel.

• Does it bother you or something?

You think zombanimals will make it like that?

• edited February 2015

nah im just curious since most zombie fiction explicitly states no zombanimals so its kinda weird you chose them. But still its preatty cool.

Does it bother you or something?

• edited February 2015

It's Australia. A human zombie outbreak is probably not even in the top 10 of the most deadly things from there. But if the animals can continue to kill you even when they are already dead, it get's considerably more dangerous immediately.

I love that idea, by the way :D

You think zombanimals will make it like that?

• Due to the final episode 4 chapter have lots of twists I have decided to release the traditional questionaire now.

1) Who do you think will die next?

2) Who do you want to die next?

3) Who is your favourite character?

4) Who is your least favourite character?

5) Would you rather get a S2 of Midnight Hollow first or get the superhuman story first?

6) Favourite episode so far?

7) Episode 5 will have a funeral scene. Which deceased character would you like to have a funeral?

• Traditional? Okay why not :)

1)...........Percy

2) Not Percy

3) All execept Don

4) Don Lunar

5) Whichever you feel better wrtting first :)

6) The Eclipse

7) Lucius (poor guy)

Due to the final episode 4 chapter have lots of twists I have decided to release the traditional questionaire now. 1) Who do you think wi

1. I really don't know, but maybe Percy.
    2. Huh, nah.
    3. Once again, I love Hope's sarcasm. I really hope we get some more of his wit.
    4. Nah, huh.
    5. It's honestly up to you, but the prospect of a superhero story has me hyped.
    6. Hmm... 3?
    7. I've got no clue.

Due to the final episode 4 chapter have lots of twists I have decided to release the traditional questionaire now. 1) Who do you think wi

• 1. Thing's aren't looking too bright for Percy. Amy also has a huge problem with her arm, though I don't think vampires can die from blood loss, can they? It could also be Don Lunar, whom I can't see standing a chance against the army of werewolves

2. Hope or Whiskers. With Jack being possessed, Larry having no control over his actions (hopefully, else he has to be ripped in pieces) and Ramsay apparently coming to his son's aid, I say it is time for the real villains to get what they deserve

3. Tough question... Barry is very badass, but the fact that Amy managed to come back from the dead, kill the werecat and still manages to kick werewolf ass, despite missing an arm makes her a likely candidate for being my favourite character as well right now

4. Whiskers. I generally like villains less than heroes and Whiskers is less developed than Hope (who is actually strangely enjoyable)

5. Personally, I'd like the superhuman story first, though I have to think of a character first. In the end, you should write what you more feel like.

6. The Eclipse, by far

7. I could see Lucius getting a funeral, though it could also be a character who is still alive and will die later. Personally, I'd like a Lucius funeral the most. Maybe it will be a group funeral for all the people who died.

• I will confirm that 2 (maybe 3) characters will die in the next chapter. Who do you think they are?

• PERCY NOOOOO!

I will confirm that 2 (maybe 3) characters will die in the next chapter. Who do you think they are?

• Don Lunar I guess, and either Percy or Whiskers. I have no idea who the third could be. Maybe Ramsay in the fight against Don. Hopefully it isn't Amy...

I will confirm that 2 (maybe 3) characters will die in the next chapter. Who do you think they are?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.