Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• Stan

TheFurryOne posted: »

Random question: Who is your favourite non-user submitted character?

• edited February 2015

I gotta go with Ramsay here. He is the best developed of them in my opinion. While he is definitely one of the evil guys, he still has more redeeming qualities than the rest of them combined, with him apparently having a soft spot for his son, albeit in a very twisted way.

Random question: Who is your favourite non-user submitted character?

• So here are the future interactive stories that will come out this year:

Pandora's Box (Survival Story)

Nocturnal Academy (Murder Mystery)

The Decaying Age (Apocalypse story)

Midnight Hollow Season 2 (War story)

A Merry Band Of Misfits (Superhuman story)

• I am definitely looking forward to all of these :)

So here are the future interactive stories that will come out this year: Pandora's Box (Survival Story) Nocturnal Academy (Murder Myst

• These sound cool :(

So here are the future interactive stories that will come out this year: Pandora's Box (Survival Story) Nocturnal Academy (Murder Myst

• Superheroes?! :D

Time to dusk off a character I will be using in it... Maybe a little soon, but I still want to get my character ready... :D

:D

• Is Barry like this?

Alpha Werewolves Alpha werewolves are the leaders of werewolf packs. They are far stronger and faster than normal werewolves. They are mo

• Good to hear that you have his many stories coming. (And probably even more to come :D)

• There can only be one alpha werewolf in a town, when another one shows up, they must fight to the death...

That's all I'll say for now.......

finlander posted: »

Is Barry like this?

• Aww shit

D:

There can only be one alpha werewolf in a town, when another one shows up, they must fight to the death... That's all I'll say for now.......

• Awesome!!

• Nice! :D

• edited February 2015

Voting Closed!

Steve will go into werecat form to hold Don down! I also want to reveal that a certain character will return in this episode...

• Amy?

Voting Closed! Steve will go into werecat form to hold Don down! I also want to reveal that a certain character will return in this episode...

• Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 2

Lumelight Grove

Robin: Steve, hold Don down.

Steve: On it!

Sharp white claws pushed through Steve's fingertips, his eyes turned emerald green as grey fur pushed through the pores of his skin. Once the feline was fully formed, he grabbed Don and pulled him out of the eclipse's gaze. Steve slammed him against wall, but it was already too late, the beast was already 100% wolf.

Steve: Oh shi-

Before Steve could finish his curse word 50 cm long claws impaled through Steve's. Steve began gagging up blood. The wolf retracted it's claw from Steve's chest, tearing him into two separate pieces. Blood and guts splattered everywhere. A thick puddle of Steve's blood landed on Lucius, causing it to eat through his flesh which made him bleed more.

Robin: FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

The alpha werewolf ignored the morsels before him and charged out of the window and into the fields. A spine-chilling howl echoed through the sky. Robin looked around him, the mangled corpse of Steve Catsby was sprawled on the floor. Robin looked over at Lucius, he was dying. The only thing that could help was blood.

[Feed Lucius some of Robin's blood]

[Attempt to turn Steve's blood into mortal blood using genie magic]

Midnight Hollow Graveyard

Despite werewolves causing mayhem in the city, the graveyard was left untouched, except for a certain gravestone. The soil beneath a graveyard with the name "Norman Avery" engraven onto began to twitch and rumble. A maggot ridden werewolf paw the size of the gravestone itself burst throught the soil. The bloody, almost bare of any flesh skull of a werewolf bellowed distorted howls across the sky. Worms and mud fell from it's exposed ribcage.

• [Attempt to turn Steve's blood into mortal blood using genie magic]

YAY NORMAN!!

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 2 Lumelight Grove Robin: Steve, hold Don down. Steve: On it! Sharp white claws pu

• edited February 2015

Holy Zombie Werewolf, that was unexpected! Gotta admit, I had hopes for Amy, but Zombie-Norman is just cool.

Anyway, [Feed Lucius some of Robin's blood] because if Robin fails to turn Steve's blood into mortal blood, he is poisoning Lucius instead. I assume genie blood isn't poisonous for Vampires, right? Does it work any worse than mortal blood?

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 2 Lumelight Grove Robin: Steve, hold Don down. Steve: On it! Sharp white claws pu

• [Feed Lucius some of Robin's blood]

Zombie werewolf o.o

• [Feed Lucius some of Robin's blood]

Zombie werewolf O.O

• No love for Steve?

• R.I.P :c

No love for Steve?

• He died a hero :( But I guess Don would have killed everyone who would have tried to go against him. In this case I am very happy that Lucius is still alive and Robin might be very useful

Anyway, is genie blood in any way different to human blood? Might influence my decision.

No love for Steve?

• Genie blood is safe for vampires to consume, but it is VERY addictive for vampires and can result in them becoming Bloodaholics (a dangerous type of vampire that kills as soon as it see mortals)

He died a hero But I guess Don would have killed everyone who would have tried to go against him. In this case I am very happy that Lucius

• This may sound weird but Midnight Hollow Season 2 is actually going to be a prequel to Season 1.

• Ugh, that does not sound very appealing. I think I'd rather like to see my Lucius die before he becomes a true monster. That would be a disgrace for him and for Amy's memory.

Since we haven't seen any genie magic before, I'd like to put my trust in Robin and change my vote to

[Attempt to turn Steve's blood into mortal blood using genie magic]

IF that works Lucius should be fit in an instant, since the werecats (plural, fucking Jack) blood is all over him. If not... well just my bad luck with the werecats I guess.

Genie blood is safe for vampires to consume, but it is VERY addictive for vampires and can result in them becoming Bloodaholics (a dangerous type of vampire that kills as soon as it see mortals)

• Wtf Really?

Also I never asked is Percy the CONFIRMED agent or not?

This may sound weird but Midnight Hollow Season 2 is actually going to be a prequel to Season 1.

• The secret agent will be revealed as the episode goes on. I can't blantantly just tell you if Percy is the agent or not because that would take away the "mystery" part.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Wtf Really? Also I never asked is Percy the CONFIRMED agent or not?

• ok :)

But what made you make it a prequel. And what can we get from said prequel? (as in what backstories ) no spoilers for either this or that of course.

The secret agent will be revealed as the episode goes on. I can't blantantly just tell you if Percy is the agent or not because that would take away the "mystery" part.

• edited February 2015

The world war between supernaturals and creatures from Hell. It will mosty have like Lucius, Brail etc appear at some point. I chose to make it a prequel so I can expand on the history and lore of the MH universe.

ok But what made you make it a prequel. And what can we get from said prequel? (as in what backstories ) no spoilers for either this or that of course.

• Voting closed!

Robin will attempt to feed Lucius some of his blood!

• Isn't it a tie? After that whole bloodaholic explanation I changed my vote, remember?

But, well, if he becomes a ravaging monster thanks to the genie blood, it shall be. At least he stays alive that way.

Voting closed! Robin will attempt to feed Lucius some of his blood!

• edited February 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 3

Lumelight Grove

Lucius could feel the life fading away from him as the werecat blood ate through his flesh.

Robin: Quickly, drink this!

Robin thrust a flask of blood into Lucius' mouth. As took his first sip of it, he could tell something was wrong. The blood was burning away at his trachea! Lucius' own blood began spewing like a waterfall from the holes in his flesh. As he bled to death, he looked up at Robin, who had an evil grin stretched across his face.

Robin?: How does that werecat blood taste, fangy boy?

Lucius: Fu- fu- fugg- yew * gagging noises *

And then Lucius' eyes closed. He was dead.

???: Father! No!

Amalia Grigorov ran over to her father's bloody corpse.

Amalia: You fucker!

Amalia raised a pistol she had taken with her to survive the eclipse and fired at "Robin's" chest. The bullet flew through his torso. He slammed against the wall.

Amalia: Father? Please wake up!

Robin?: Don't waste silver, you foolish girl!

Amalia looked over at her father's killer and saw that he seemed to be shrinking! The killer's bones compressed themselves and snapped until a lump could be seen in Robin's suit. A small creature wriggled out of the armhole. It was Hope Kat.

Amalia: HOPE?!

Hope: Oh, it's you! The vampire bitch that was originally dead!

Amalia was lost for words.

Hope: Now to reverse your daddy's hard work of saving you!

Hope clapped his paws together and a short, timid-looking teenage boy with one eye walked in.

Hope: Jack, kill her!

Jack: No! I AM NOT OBEYING YOU EVER AGAIN! YOU POSSESSED ME AND MADE ME KILL HER THE FIRST TIME WHEN I REFUSED, I DON'T WANT TO BE A KILLER!

Hope: Oh shut up, you plum.

Hope stared at Jack until fell to the floor. When Jack got up, his eyes were pure black.

Hope: Now kill her!

Jack's right eye turned emerald green, sharp white claws pushed through his fingertips and jet black fur grew like in milliseconds.

A 6 foot tall werecat now stood in front of Amalia.

[Grab the lillies in the flowerpot]

[Grab the sliver sword on the wall]

[Use hand to paw combat]

• I did "the pull the vote out of the hat" trick.

Isn't it a tie? After that whole bloodaholic explanation I changed my vote, remember? But, well, if he becomes a ravaging monster thanks to the genie blood, it shall be. At least he stays alive that way.

• [Grab the sliver sword on the wall] One of werecats weakness is silver

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 3 Lumelight Grove Lucius could feel the life fading away from him as the werecat blood

• So Robin was the agent?

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 3 Lumelight Grove Lucius could feel the life fading away from him as the werecat blood

• Robin was Hope disguised

So Robin was the agent?

• So the agent is still at large?

supersagig posted: »

Robin was Hope disguised

• Damn it Lucius, he was a great guy... On the other hand HELL YES Amy! Great to see that meddling with the past somehow worked :D

So... Jack was possessed the whole time? Now I feel a bit douchy for wanting to see him dead all these chapters. But if he is possessed a quick death would be merciful.

And Hope was his own agent in the future... Didn't saw that coming, not at all. There were so many awesome twists in this chapter!

[Grab the silver sword on the wall]

Not only is that the most epic and badass option here, but while lillies are also a weakness of werecats, I think a silver sword is still of better use than flowers. With the added bonus of vampire speed and the reach she has with a sword, it could get her an advantage and could be of later use with all the werewolves who run wild in the city.

• Also im kinda asking if hope HIMSELF counts as his own agent ( you know like in harry potter a pice of hopes soul is in Robin only this time it controls him)

supersagig posted: »

Robin was Hope disguised

• [Grab the sliver sword on the wall]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.