Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• [Investigate]

[Exile Ramsay Wolfson to Oblivion] so he can appear in Hunters of Oblivion

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 5 Percy Ronan The wings of the fully transformed Percy dragon gracefully flapped

• .....um you cant be sure he will and if he dosent then you just domed a repenting man

supersagig posted: »

[Investigate] [Exile Ramsay Wolfson to Oblivion] so he can appear in Hunters of Oblivion

• Ramsay is paralysed in the legs so his survival is very low however something ELSE could happen to him....

coughramsayconfirmedforthehuntersofoblivioncough

Lord_EAA posted: »

.....um you cant be sure he will and if he dosent then you just domed a repenting man

• So youre saying hell die if we imprison him?

Ramsay is paralysed in the legs so his survival is very low however something ELSE could happen to him.... coughramsayconfirmedforthehuntersofoblivioncough

• His survival would be low in Oblivion because demons

So youre saying hell die if we imprison him?

• Fun fact: This story takes places place in Scotland.

• Investigate

[Imprison Ramsay Wolfson]

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 5 Percy Ronan The wings of the fully transformed Percy dragon gracefully flapped

• Voting closed!

Percy will investigate!

Ramsay Wolfson will be imprisoned!

• ....why not tell us before?

Fun fact: This story takes places place in Scotland.

• I had forgotten about it and had found it in my planning sheet.

....why not tell us before?

• So I was writing chapter 6... and then I had a powercut. So that means someones character isn't officially dead yet.

• So that means someones character isn't officially dead yet.

Oh shit, now I'm slightly scared... scratch that, I'm royally afraid that Amy turns into the Midnight Hollow version of Dragon Ball's Krillin. Alive, dead, alive again, survived by sheer luck, maybe dead, technically undead, that girl can't decide :D Though I do have the bad feeling it's going to be either her again or Jack.

Anyway, can't wait for the next part!

So I was writing chapter 6... and then I had a powercut. So that means someones character isn't officially dead yet.

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 6

The Grigorov Residence

After reverting back to his natural form Percival Ronan examined his enflamed surroundings. The corpse of Hope Kat was still cradled in his arms. All of the furniture in the mansion has been turned to mere ash.

"Amalia! Someone!" Percy cried.

There was no answer.

"Help me! Someone please!" a female voice that managed to become louder than the crackling of the orange flames licking the air echoed.

Percy squinted at the silhouette of the female figure creeping towards him.

"Amalia? It that you?" Percy asked.

Eventually the vampire that was Amalia Grigorov appeared in front of the intrepid sorcerer.

"Are you okay? What the fuck happened?" Percy gasped upon seeing the large blood splatter caked onto Amalia's flesh.

Amalia looked up at Percy and an evil smirk stretched across her face.

"Wha-" was all Percy managed to say before Amalia's cold hand was firmly gripped around his throat and lifting him up into the air.

The pale skin on the hand began to decay and red, bony flesh was now visible. The flesh of the face crumbled and the face of the Elder Demon Diablus was now visible. The rest of the body stretched out into that of the rest of the immortal strangling Percy.

"Why do you live you pathetic little shell of the runt that you are" Diablus growled in his demonic voice that sent a chill down any creature's spine. The grip was getting tighter, squeezing the life out of him. The transformation into the dragon had taken all of the energy out of him. He could feel his senses begin to deaden and the life begin to drain out of him like a plug sucking water.

Suddenly a large silver sword cut through the Elder Demon's wrist releasing the wizard. A stream of black gore shot out of the wound and onto Percy. It was the same exact liquid that Norman Avery had been burnt by. It had come from an Elder Demon. Legend tells that he who survives being killed my Elder Demon blood is granted with special powers. Unfortunately Norman's life had been taken away from him before he could use those powers to stop Diablus. He could feel it the blood eat through him like termites through wood. He was dying. He looked up to see the real Amalia Grigorov wielding the silver sword which was now coated with the Elder Demon blood. She looked at him with shock and sorrow. Diablus was clutching at his wound, letting out a screech that sent the Grigorov ruins tumbling down and uprooting any nearby trees.

After it was over Diablus was gone and Hope's corpse was sprawled along the burnt floor.

[Convert your life source to Hope Kat to revive him]

[Try to survive]

• edited March 2015

Edit: I feel like I shouldn't vote, I'm too biased and then I'm not biased enough or whatever...Just go on me in this vote.

.___________________________________________.

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 6 The Grigorov Residence After reverting back to his natural form Percival Ronan

• Try to survive (sry nohope)

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 6 The Grigorov Residence After reverting back to his natural form Percival Ronan

• Nah, I understand :3

Try to survive (sry nohope)

• edited March 2015

[Convert your life source to Hope Kat to revive him] I don´t want the bad ending with everyone dying. Percy must die for the others

Awesome Chapter!

• Nah dude its selfish as heck

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Nah, I understand

• edited March 2015

Oh god, when Diablus appeared as Amy, I feared for the worst. Glad that she survived yet another near-death experience :D

[Convert your life source to Hope Kat to revive him]

I like Hope and I think this would be a very fitting and heroic end for Percy. Maybe he dies either way and this way he still has a purpose and lives on in Hope. Also Hope's knowledge could be very helpful in avoiding the bad ending. Sorry Lord :(

• DUDE VOTE PLEASE

Edit: I feel like I shouldn't vote, I'm too biased and then I'm not biased enough or whatever...Just go on me in this vote. .___________________________________________.

• NOOOO ITS TIED

PLEASE NOOOO

• Sorry, I can't let remain dead my character...Again. But I also can't kill your character so I'm just staying out of it :c

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE ;_;

DUDE VOTE PLEASE

• Sorry mate, I'm with sagig here. Hope could help in defeating that demon and I think Percy might be dying either way. But that way he would have an awesome death and could do something good.

NOOOO ITS TIED PLEASE NOOOO

• [Convert your life source to Hope Kat to revive him]

• And another one bites the dust. Im cursed every single character i make dies at some point. I just got to accept that by now.

Sorry mate, I'm with sagig here. Hope could help in defeating that demon and I think Percy might be dying either way. But that way he would have an awesome death and could do something good.

• Since all of my readers have voted I'm going to close the voting extra early!

Voting closed!

Percy will convert his life source to Hope Kat!

Wow, you guys dodged a bullet this time because having Percy try to survive would have resulted in the bad ending!

• YAY

Since all of my readers have voted I'm going to close the voting extra early! Voting closed! Percy will convert his life source to H

• ......................................................................it still feel bad its happening

Since all of my readers have voted I'm going to close the voting extra early! Voting closed! Percy will convert his life source to H

• Here's what the bad ending music would have been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uPjkhH8sFk

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 7

Hope Kat

"Face it, you and your pathetic brother are dead!" Cat Sith hissed.

"I can't be dead I am too young!" Hope cried.

Hope Kat and Cat Sith were in Oblivion; also known as the Netherworld or Hell. The endless ocean of bright orange lava made a loud bubbling noise that almost drowned out the two supernatural felines argument.

"Just face it you little shit, you were shot in the throat and drowned in your own blood and your feeble sibling is trapped in the Lost Tears Prison" Cat Sith growled. "I enjoyed ending that fleabag's life".

"I'm going to kill you" Hope bluntly said.

"You and what arm- ARRRGH" Cat Sith screamed before Hope leapt on top of him and sunk his teeth into his flesh. Hot black liquid poured out of the wound like the sour juice squeezed from a lemon. Hope Kat began scraping away the pentagram-patterned, jet black fur causing the demon to scream.

"Get off of me!" Cat Sith screeched.

Hope's claws began to just prink Cat Sith's skin but then proceeded to tear away at it. Cat Sith furiously threw the witch's cat off of him. The two foes began circling the hot rock beneath them, growling, hissing and spitting. Cat Sith lunged, his silver claws catching Hope's left eye and tearing it out of its socket.

"ARRRGH!" Hope screamed.

The blood that followed to torn out eye was not the crimson that would come out of other witch's cats or other supernaturals, but the shadow black that was the same colour as Cat Sith's, a demon's or...Diablus.

"What the fuck?" Cat Sit gasped. "Why are you-". That was all Cat Sith managed to say before Hope transformed into a giant fog monster and struck the demon so hard that his insides leaked out of him as he flew backwards into the bubbling lava below. Cat Sith melted like ice cream in an oven.

"Strip the flesh! Guzzle the blood!" the fog monster roared.

As Hope Kat shrunk back into his true form a large fiery portal opened up, sucking him in.

The Grigorov Ruins

Amalia opened her eyes. Jack Jackson had been knocked unconcious and had third-degree burns covering half of his face and a large portion of his torso. Hope Kat was sprawled along the crispy ground and showed no signs of movement. Her attention then fell onto the lifeless wizard before her.

Percival Ronan had stopped breathing. The demon blood had stopped burning him. His organs were now visible along with black gunge now encrusted on his ribcage. His eyes were still open and his emerald green eyes had now been given a corpse-like look. Percy was dead. He had died to resurrect Hope Kat.

Suddenly the eyes of Hope Kat cracked open and he took his first breath on his second chance of life.

• YAY. Hope btw!

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 7 Hope Kat "Face it, you and your pathetic brother are dead!" Cat Sith hissed.

• Rest in peace, Percy :(

And welcome back Hope! Apparently getting possessed by a demon has left him with some... minor demonic upgrades, to say the least. Looking forwad to learn more about that!

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 7 Hope Kat "Face it, you and your pathetic brother are dead!" Cat Sith hissed.

• PERCY NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well ill just add him to the list:

Lord_Eaa (Forum of the Dead)

Percy Ronan

I look forward to seeing more die :P

• I have been resurrected :o

R.I.P Percy though :'c

• :'( atleast he had a good death

I have been resurrected R.I.P Percy though :'c

• He probably just saved the world, if that's makes you feel better :'c

But I swear to god if Hopes turns on them... I will not be happy >:c

atleast he had a good death

• Which upcoming story are you looking forward to the most and why?

1. The Hunters of Oblivion

2. Pandora's Box

3. The Decaying Age

4. Nocturnal Academy

5. Moonlight Falls (a.k.a Midnight Hollow S2)

• Tough question. I still have to submit characters for The Decaying Age, by the way. Expect them sometime before Midnight is finished!

I have to say I'm looking forward the most for either Hunters of Oblivion or Pandora's Box. I love superhero stories, so naturally Hunters makes me very excited. And the general idea of Pandora's is probably among the most unique on this forum, so I am looking forward how that is going to turn out. I'm looking forward for all of them, but if I had to choose, it would be these two.

Which upcoming story are you looking forward to the most and why? * The Hunters of Oblivion * Pandora's Box * The Decaying Age * Nocturnal Academy * Moonlight Falls (a.k.a Midnight Hollow S2)

• Probably Hunters, I'm into the whole theme of it so far and I'm pretty hyped :D

Which upcoming story are you looking forward to the most and why? * The Hunters of Oblivion * Pandora's Box * The Decaying Age * Nocturnal Academy * Moonlight Falls (a.k.a Midnight Hollow S2)

• The Hunters of Oblivion cause i love the theme

Sign in to comment in this discussion.