Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• edited January 2015

1) Surprised might get it more. I certainly was heavily surprised, but not disappointed. And now I enjoy Overlord Hope as a villain

2) Jack. Oh, wait... Gotta say Norman had a pretty cool death, even though he will be missed.

3) Amy sobs Or Judyn, who seemed to be pretty cool, until her untimely death

4) As always, hopefully Jack. One does not simply piss off a vampire and expect to get out alive. I could see Lucius die just as well, however, since I don't know how strong werecats are. But I'm pretty sure one of them will die. Hopefully the werecat...

5) Steve Catsby. Hope really has it with the cats. Though I don't fully trusts Percy, to be honest. Him helping the good guys could just as well be part of a trap.

6) Hope himself, though from his henchmen I'd probably go with Ramsay. Though Whiskers somehow managed to defeat a ghost, an ancient genie, a fairy and almost a powerful vampire armed only with a knife, so he was pretty badass too.

7) I think it could enhance Hopes powers

8) Episode 2

9) Before Hope was revealed? I thought the creature would be some kind of demon and not one of the submitted characters, with Ramsay as it's henchman

10) Definitely. Some of the parts could have been a bit longer, but it was still enjoyable.

TheFurryOne posted: »

End of episode questions 1) Are you happy with the creature's true identity or disappointed? 2) Favourite death? 3) Least favourite

1. I happy with it, that's for sure, I've enjoyed being the villain. >:3
    2. Norman.
    3. Amy. :c
    4. Maybe Jack.
    5. I really have no idea.
    6. Hope, his sarcasm will be the death of everyone! >:D
    7. Like what Super said, it might make the werewolves and werecats have a forced transformation.
    8. Episode 3 for sure.
    9. Pretty much what Liquid said, I had no idea it would be Hope Kat.
    10. Yus :3

End of episode questions 1) Are you happy with the creature's true identity or disappointed? 2) Favourite death? 3) Least favourite

• Here is a more detailed description of each supernatural type.

Werewolf: At full moon, those inflicted with lycanthropy will transform into an 8 foot tall wolf. The werewolves of Midnight Hollow are based off the original mythology werewolves, so their full form is a giant wolf a opposed to a half man half wolf that is seen in today's movies. Werewolves can not change at will, but when they fill pure rage they will turn into a wolfman type creature. Alpha werewolves can transform at will. They tend to hunt vampires in wolf form. Weaknesses: Silver, wolfsbane.

Vampire: The vampires of Midnight Hollow are based off original folklore vampires such as Dracula. I have made them not a overpowered as Dracula though otherwise they would be invincible. I have got rid of the following folklore vampire abilities: Bat transformation, wolf transformation, mist transformation. Sunlight slowly burns them, so vampires tend to stay indoors in summer. Vampires in Midnight Hollow can only drink human blood. They cannot consume the blood of other supernaturals (werewolf and werecat blood can kill them if too much is drunk). Weaknesses: Sunlight, werewolf/werecat blood, holy water, crucifixes.

Werecat: Werecats are far more rare than werewolves, some are said to be even stronger than werewolves. They change when angry, and at eclipses. Their full form is a 7 foot tall feline creatures; although retaining their human like bodies they most run on all fours. Weaknesses: Silver, lily flowers, red dots.

(I'll upload details on the other supernaturnals later)

• Why eliminate the power to turn into bats?

Here is a more detailed description of each supernatural type. Werewolf: At full moon, those inflicted with lycanthropy will transform in

• Because they already have superspeed

Lord_EAA posted: »

Why eliminate the power to turn into bats?

• So? If anything turning into a bat is the second most popularly know vampire ability (afther sucking blood) so it would be cool to just HAVE the ability. Also you neglected to mention eye contact hypnosis so do they have it or not?

Because they already have superspeed

• If it really bothers you that much then I'll add bat transform to vampires. They have eye hypnosis I just forgot about it. You will most likely not see eye hypnosis happen in the story though because vampires are given blood bags to feed from.

So? If anything turning into a bat is the second most popularly know vampire ability (afther sucking blood) so it would be cool to just HAVE the ability. Also you neglected to mention eye contact hypnosis so do they have it or not?

• Do what you want im just saying :)

If it really bothers you that much then I'll add bat transform to vampires. They have eye hypnosis I just forgot about it. You will most likely not see eye hypnosis happen in the story though because vampires are given blood bags to feed from.

• So... How good are a vampire's chances against a werecat? I just noticed the cats are considerably stronger than I thought...

Here is a more detailed description of each supernatural type. Werewolf: At full moon, those inflicted with lycanthropy will transform in

• Jack managed to kill Amy who had the same powers as Lucius and Lucius is wounded so.........

If both supernaturals were in a good state than it would be even until the vampire gets werecat blood in their system.

So... How good are a vampire's chances against a werecat? I just noticed the cats are considerably stronger than I thought...

• Steve , help your fellow werecat

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 7 The Day of the Eclipse Lucius Grigorov The werewolf had given chase when Lu

• edited January 2015

That means, Jack is about to kill both of my characters D: And if he manages to kill Amy again, it would count as a triple-kill... Fuck this cat! On the other hand, this time Amy and Lucius could team up against him... Man, time travel is confusing XD

I have to say, right now I hate this werecat even more than Hope. Means, whoever kills him becomes my new favourite character. No exceptions, even if Hope would be the one to do it.

Jack managed to kill Amy who had the same powers as Lucius and Lucius is wounded so......... If both supernaturals were in a good state than it would be even until the vampire gets werecat blood in their system.

• edited January 2015

No Steve, don't do it!

supersagig posted: »

Steve , help your fellow werecat

• Only for that Amy is going to get raped too

No Steve, don't do it!

• Naah, Jack is too much of a pussy to do that.

Only for that Amy is going to get raped too

• But Steve.....

Naah, Jack is too much of a pussy to do that.

• Technically speaking, he's a pussy too. A were-pussy...

But I have a feeling he might turn out to be one of the good guys...

But Steve.....

• I am pretty sure Don Lunar is bad

Technically speaking, he's a pussy too. A were-pussy... But I have a feeling he might turn out to be one of the good guys...

• OK lets be honest.......Who thinks percy is the agent?

• Not me. I think it´s Don Lunar

OK lets be honest.......Who thinks percy is the agent?

• He gives strange vibes, so I wouldn't rule him out. But, my problem is, why would he even offer the opportunity to travel into the past and future, if he is an agent of Hope? Especially the past group has the potential to majorly screw Hopes plan in a completely unpredictable way. It could already be a drawback for the plan should Lucius indeed manage to save Amy, so why should he risk that? But I think he definitely has some sort of secret agenda.

After initially suspecting Steve to be the agent, I'm not so sure anymore. Only because three out of four cats in the story are irredeemably evil, does not mean the fourth is evil too. Maybe it's Don Lunar, like sagig said, or maybe it's the completely unsuspicious Robin Lampley.

OK lets be honest.......Who thinks percy is the agent?

• Episode 4 Teaser

Ramsay: Lets not do anything foolish now *****, just put the knife down.

***** raised the knife.

Ramsay: Please don't kill me!

Jack: MERCY?! PLEASE?!

******: You evil fuck!

Several gunshots are fired

• The first scene is Barry nd the second is Lucious

Episode 4 Teaser Ramsay: Lets not do anything foolish now *****, just put the knife down. ***** raised the knife. Ramsay: Please don't kill me! Jack: MERCY?! PLEASE?! ******: You evil fuck! Several gunshots are fired

• Oh sweet, I am so hyped right now :D

Seems like the list of evil guys finally starts to dwindle. And no matter who the ominous six-dot person in Scene 2 is, it is my new favourite character!

Episode 4 Teaser Ramsay: Lets not do anything foolish now *****, just put the knife down. ***** raised the knife. Ramsay: Please don't kill me! Jack: MERCY?! PLEASE?! ******: You evil fuck! Several gunshots are fired

• edited January 2015

I've decided to get this story finished before posting any new chapters of Pandora's Box or Nocturnal Academy so I can put more work into them. So in other words you're going to get Midnight Hollow Episodes 4 & 5 back to back!

• Here is my new and improved schedule! (after the completion of Midnight Hollow)

Pandora's Box Character Introductions

Nocturnal Academy Episode 1

Pandora's Box Episode 1

Nocturnal Academy Episode 2

Pandora's Box Episode 2

Nocturnal Academy Episode 3

Pandora's Box Episode 3

Nocturnal Academy Episode 4

Pandora's Box Episode 4

Nocturnal Academy Finale

Pandora's Box Episode 5

Pandora's Box Finale

Zombie Apocalypse Story (Title to be added soon) Episode 1

Midnight Hollow Season 2 Episode 1

Zombie Apocalypse Story (Title to be added soon) Episode 2

Midnight Hollow Season 2 Episode 2

Zombie Apocalypse Story (Title to be added soon) Episode 3

Midnight Hollow Season 2 Episode 3

Zombie Apocalypse Story (Title to be added soon) Episode 4

Midnight Hollow Season 2 Episode 4

Zombie Apocalypse Story (Title to be added soon) Episode 5

Midnight Hollow Season 2 Finale

Zombie Apocalypse Story (Title to be added soon) Finale

• Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 1

Lucius Grigorov & Jack Jackson

The werecat furiously kicked at Lucius, knocking him to the snowy ground. Jack glared at Lucius, his emerald green eye glistening in the moonlight. Lucius lunged at him with the intention of tearing his throat out.

Lucius: This is for all the people you've hurt!

Lucius grasped at Jack's throat and squeezed. He continuously slammed the feline's head against a rock. Blood splattered everywhere. Lucius then felt a horrible pain in the wound he had received from Whiskers earlier. Jack was trying to rip his insides out! Lucius screamed in pain as he saw a chuck of his small intestine fly to the ground. Jack's claws kept slicing away at Lucius' abdomen. Lucius fell the ground, bleeding away several litres of blood. He jabbed his forefinger into Jack's empty eye-socket. Blood began spurted onto Lucius' face. He clutched at his burning flesh. As Jack went to scratch away at Lucius, Amalia grabbed him by the tail and twisted it.

Jack: * feline hisses *

Jack spat several molecules of blood onto her face. Amalia fell to the ground. Just as Jack was about to finish off both of the vampires, a large black wolf leapt out of nowhere and thundered onto the ground, knocking the cat and the vampires into the air.

Lucius pawed at the ground, trying to find something to support his weight as he dragged himself up. A large glowing portal exploded into view and sucked Lucius in.

Lumelight Grove

The doorways that led to the past and future burst open, which sent Lucius, Percy, Steve, Don and Robin tumbling out. They all dragged themselves to their feet.

Steve: Well that was abrupt.

Robin: Mr Grigorov, you're bleeding!

Lucius looked down at the bloody hole in his abdomen.

Steve: Where's John?

They all looked behind them to see sheriff John Wolfius sprawled along the floor in a puddle of his own blood. Several stab wounds covered his corpse.

Steve: Shit...

Robin: We've been gone for a long time, it's the day of the eclipse!

The eclipse could be seen in the sky.

Percy: So that means that all werewolves...

Steve, Percy, Lucius and Robin looked around to see Don Lunar, the alpha wolf of the Dark Eclipse Pack, writhing on the floor. Thick black hairs had already pushed through the pores on his face. His eyes glowed a bright yellow and 10 inch long claws grew from his fingertips.

Robin: Percy, you're an expert on werewolves! Why don't you try and...

They turned around to see Percy slam the door shut. A locking noise then echoed through the room.

Steve: Oh, shit.

[Look for restraints]

[Have Robin use his genie magic to slow down Don's transformation]

[Have Steve go in werecat form to hold him down]

[Have Lucius distract him]

Midnight Hollow Hospital

The nurse slowly opened the blinds to reveal the eclipse sailing the sky. She then went to check on Larry Stain, a patient who had been in a coma for a couple of weeks after a car crash. Larry's eyes slowly opened.

Nurse: Doctor! Doctor! He's awake!

When the nurse looked back, Larry was standing upright covered in fur, his eyes were red and claws were pushing through his fingertips. Before the nurse could scream Larry wrapped his morphing hand around her throat and pulled. Blood splattered everywhere.

• [Have Steve go in werecat form to hold him down]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 1 Lucius Grigorov & Jack Jackson The werecat furiously kicked at Lucius, knocking h

• Hell yes, that wolf who appeared in the past is the best! Hopefully he proceeds to utterly wipe the floor with Jack. But I have no idea who it could be. Barry maybe?

And damn it Percy, I knew he had plans of his own!

[Have Steve go in werecat form to hold him down]

Since Werecats can be equal in strenght to werewolves, Steve might have the best possibilities of defeating him. Lucius is heavily wounded and would likely be killed in seconds, while I don't know how much Robin can do against the forced transformation at eclipse.

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 1 Lucius Grigorov & Jack Jackson The werecat furiously kicked at Lucius, knocking h

• edited February 2015

Hell yes, that wolf who appeared in the past is the best! Hopefully he proceeds to utterly wipe the floor with Jack. But I have no idea who

• edited February 2015

Nevermind, got confused, I wrote the top Pov yesterday and forgot that it was in the chapter

• Did anyone get the episode 1 reference in Episode 3 Chapter 6?

• I haven't noted it while reading the chapter a few days back, but rereading it, I see it! So, that werewolf Lucius encountered has been Larry? Was he the one who just apparently saved Lucius and Amy?

Did anyone get the episode 1 reference in Episode 3 Chapter 6?

• Chapter 7 is set a few days later so Larry would have changed back to his human form. So the werewolf that saved Lucius is a certain 160 year old...

I haven't noted it while reading the chapter a few days back, but rereading it, I see it! So, that werewolf Lucius encountered has been Larry? Was he the one who just apparently saved Lucius and Amy?

• BARRY!

Chapter 7 is set a few days later so Larry would have changed back to his human form. So the werewolf that saved Lucius is a certain 160 year old...

• Hell yes, Barry! On the other hand... I just realised Barry has already been in the area where Amy was killed in the unaltered timeline, so maybe Lucius actually didn't manage to change that much...

I guess I'll refrain from praising Barry until that werecat is dead.

Chapter 7 is set a few days later so Larry would have changed back to his human form. So the werewolf that saved Lucius is a certain 160 year old...

• Have Steve go in werecat form to hold him down

• Alpha Werewolves

Alpha werewolves are the leaders of werewolf packs. They are far stronger and faster than normal werewolves. They are most distinguishable by their glowing yellow eyes and their fucking gigantic height.

Alt text

This is about how big they are.

(Remember that Don is one of these bastards)

• Random question: Who is your favourite non-user submitted character?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.