Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• .............Let me get this straight you WANT hope to die?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Grab the sliver sword on the wall]

• That isn´t hope. It´s Jack the one attacking Amalia

Lord_EAA posted: »

.............Let me get this straight you WANT hope to die?

• Hmm... No, but I don't think it's hope I'm attacking, silly. :P

.............Let me get this straight you WANT hope to die?

• Voting closed!

Amalia will grab the silver sword on the wall!

• Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 4

Lumelight Grove

Amalia quickly ran over to the silver broadsword hung up on the wall. The werecat attempted to pounce on her but was soon greet by a sword hilt to the face. Jack dragged himself up, wiping the blood away from his broken nose. Amalia attempted to slash at Jack but he ducked and jabbed his claws into her hip. As Amailia dropped the sword, the pain in her hip stopped and she saw a bleeding paw morphing into a human hand sprawled on the floor. She had cut Jack's hand off! The werecat howled in pain. Before Amalia could pick the sword up Jack clasped his remaining hand around her throat and tight. She tried to find the silver sword's cold hilt but instead felt something wet and soggy. She realised that was a bunch of lillies. Without hesitation she stuffed the lillies into Jack's empty eye socket. The cat screamed and attempted to swipe Amalia. He managed to slash her slash her across the gut. In anger she kicked out which sent Jack flying backwards into the wall. She fell to the floor clutching at her abdomen. Blood seeped through her hand like water in a bucket with holes in it. She crawled along the floor, searching for her sword, until she heard an ear-piercing screech which echoed through her head. The possessed Jack was preparing to charge. In panic she waved her hand around the floor until she felt something cold and metallic. Jack leapt into the air with the motives of tearing her apart.

A loud bang echoed throughout the room. Amalia could hear Jack thud onto the floor. She had just shot Jack in the chest with a silver bullet. When Amalia went to make sure Jack was dead, she instead saw a teenage boy writhing in a puddle of his own blood. A small, bloody hole was punctured into the middle of his torso, gun smoke was slithering from it. Jack gagged and wheezed as his coughed up blood. His eyes were no longer black. She looked around to see where Hope was. He was nowhere to be seen. Hope could still be lurking around. But she still had Jack to deal with. She only had one silver bullet left.

[Put Jack out of his misery]

[Save the bullet]

• [Put Jack out of his misery] - I feel like Jack should receive mercy (and it might help Hope Kat in the long ran! >:D)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 4 Lumelight Grove Amalia quickly ran over to the silver broadsword hung up on the wall.

• [Save the bullet]

Sorry my Jackie , but this bullet could be useful. Also you might live if we don´t kill you :P

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 4 Lumelight Grove Amalia quickly ran over to the silver broadsword hung up on the wall.

• [Save the bullet]

• [Save the bullet]

I'm pretty conflicted here. On the one hand, I think that mercy would be only fair for poor Jack. On the other hand, considering the state of the town right now, every bullet is important. There is also the fact that some supernatural creatures are extremely hard to kill, as seen with Lucius, so there might be the possibility that Jack survives this. I won't count on it though.

• Voting closed!

Amalia will save the bullet!

• edited February 2015

You can actually sumbit characters to my upcoming stories now.

Midnight Hollow Season 2 is the same character sumbit as Season 1.

The Decaying Age is just general information with their favoured weapon choice. (Note that the story set 20 years after the outbreak).

A Merry Band Of Misfits is general information with their superpower, how they got their superpower and their optional costume.

(PM me the characters since I don't want them clogging up this thread).

• Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 5

Lumelight Grove

Amalia looked at the pistol and considered putting her last bullet into Jack's head. But with the town's current state every bullet counts. She looked around for the silver sword, but it could not be seen anywhere. Hope must have taken it with him when he escaped.

Amalia: I'm sorry, Jack.

Jack: I just wanted to seem my parents and my little brother again, I never wanted this.

As Amalia left the bleeding Jack Jackson to his death, she felt some regret and sympathy for him. Now to find the cat who killed her father.

Barry Cold

Hope sat on his throne, running his claws down the silver sword.

Hope: This is one fine sword.

Whiskers: Isn't Jack supposed to be done with that vampire girl now, brother?

Hope: Hopefully.

Whiskers: And what about that Ramsay Wolfson?

Hope: After he transformed I set him free into the town.

Whiskers: So do you want to get high on-

Suddenly an enormous black wolf smashed through the window.

Hope: Oh for God's sake!

Whiskers: Ramsay?

Hope: No, it's his bastard Barry.

Whiskers: Barry the Bastard, has a nice ring to it!

The giant wolf snarled and growled and the felines. It was ready to attack.

Whiskers: Pass me the sword big brother.

Hope: No, I sense another one coming.

A wolf the same size as Barry leapt through the smashed window.

Hope: Oh, it's Don Lunar! Haven't see you in a while, old chap!

Whiskers: I'll go get the popcorn.

[Fight Don]

[Attack Hope]

[Attack Whiskers]

• Attack Hope

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 5 Lumelight Grove Amalia looked at the pistol and considered putting her last bullet in

• [Attack Whiskers]

NOBODY GETS POPCORN

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 5 Lumelight Grove Amalia looked at the pistol and considered putting her last bullet in

• [Attack Whiskers]

He seems to be the weakest of the three and the one whom Barry could most likely kill easily. Hope is definitely too powerful and Don the Alpha should also be stronger

• [Attack Whiskers]

• Attack Whiskers

• Voting closed!

Barry will try to attack Whiskers!

• Hey can you please do me a favor? if you can please go to shadow of november story here at forum games and vote "We bring him in"

Voting closed! Barry will try to attack Whiskers!

• No sry just go to forum games it should be the top one

Do you have a link?

• Do you have a link?

Hey can you please do me a favor? if you can please go to shadow of november story here at forum games and vote "We bring him in"

• pls man pls

Do you have a link?

• You really want Warren to live, do you?

pls man pls

• Oh My God, He's that desperate xD

You really want Warren to live, do you?

• yep i dont like killin characters especially a good friends

And were the GOOD guys we cant resort to murder

You really want Warren to live, do you?

• Also , could you vote in Jurasic Park for staying?

Done.

• Done.

pls man pls

• Ok, but no more favours, I want to get writing the rest of episode 4.

supersagig posted: »

Also , could you vote in Jurasic Park for staying?

• Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 6

The Old Abandoned Castle

Barry charged at Whiskers snapping away at him. Whiskers attempted to leap into the air but was soon stopped by Barry's teeth. Whiskers was crushed by Barry's jaw. It made the sound of a squashed cockroach. Blood flew everywhere. But Hope didn't seem to express any emotion over his little brother's death. He just grinned and clapped his paws together. A whole army of black cats burst through the ceiling and latched onto Barry and Don, scratching away at their flesh. Their claws were made of silver! Barry could feel blood seeping from his jet black blood-stained fur.

[Try to shake them off]

[Try to summon werewolves]

Lumelight Grove

Percival Ronan silently crept back into the room that he had locked the others in. The room was littered with blood and corpses. Near the now burnt up doorway to the future was the decaying corpse of the town Sheriff John Wolfius. Split into but joint by a bridge of blood was Steve Catsby. On one side of the room was the almost bare of any flesh Lucius Grigorov, most of his organs were visible and his lips were all cracked up and blood was pulsating from them. In the centre of the room was Jack Jackson, laying dead in a puddle of gore, a bloody hole was visible on his torso.

Percy: Guess I better clean this up.

Percy carefully trod over the blood and guts splattered on his beautiful floor. He walked over to John Wolfius, who seemed to reek of death the most, his skin was now grey and flaky. Percy almost felt like vomiting as he went to pick him up. A sharp pain suddenly exploded through Percy's abdomen. He looked down and saw "John" glaring at him with a demonic grin stretched across his face, John had rammed a knife into his stomach. Blood was now angrily pumping out of the wound. Percy could see the rotten hand of John Wolfius morphing into a black paw. Percy immediately recognised the cat that was now sitting before him. It was Whiskers.

Percy: What the shit?!

Suddenly more black cats that shared the same scars and eye colour of the Whiskers sitting in front of him.

Whiskers: One of the perks of being Bloody Mary's SON I guess!

[Grab the lillies near Jack's body]

[Attempt to use your shape-shifting abilities]

[Run]

• [Try to summon werewolves]

[Run]

Awesome Chapter!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 6 The Old Abandoned Castle Barry charged at Whiskers snapping away at him. Whiskers att

• Try to summon werewolves

Attempt to use your shape-shifting abilities

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 6 The Old Abandoned Castle Barry charged at Whiskers snapping away at him. Whiskers att

• [Try to summon werewolves]

[Attempt to use your shape-shifting abilities]

Okay, I seriously underestimated Whiskers. Also, Percy does not seem to work for Hope, but clearly has his own goals. For now, I'm going to root for him over Whiskers in this fight, but I still don't trust him.

• Try to summon werewolves

Attempt to use your shape-shifting abitilities

• edited February 2015

Percy is so dead :(

• Fun fact: Hope has never directy killed anyone, he just caused deaths.

• Voting closed!

Barry will try to summon werewolves!

Percy will attempt to use his shape-shifting abilities!

• Oh god Percy is so dead :(

Voting closed! Barry will try to summon werewolves! Percy will attempt to use his shape-shifting abilities!

• Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 7

Amalia Grigorov

Amalia looked around, gingerly. Her undead heart was thumping wildly. The town was quiet, but coated in flames and the werewolves' leftovers. A blanket of silence covered the town. Her muscles began to relax, but a large, black beast leapt out of nowhere. It held her down and attempted to tear her head off. It snapped and snarled as Amalia held it's jaw away from her. It was too strong though and it sunk it's teeth into the cold flesh on her arm. Vampiric blood stained it's teeth. She felt around for her gun but could not find it. The cold, metal handle of a knife was touched by Amalia's hand. Without hesitation, she grabbed it and drove it into the beast's snout. She realised this was a bad idea when werewolf gore splattered onto her right cheek. It burned away at her flesh like termites munching on wood. The lycanthrope cried and backed off but taking Amalia's left forearm with it. She screamed in agony as blood poured out like water out of a tap. She then saw the wolf charging at her in a fit of rage. It leapt into the air as Amalia grabbed for her gun. Good thing she didn't waste in on Jack. She aimed and fired. The last silver bullet pierced onto the wolf's leg and it fell onto the ground whimpering. She dragged herself towards it. She could have revenge or leave it. Although it may appear as a monster, in daytime it was a human being.

[Tear off one of it's front legs]

[Kill it]

[Leave it]

The Old Abandoned Castle

Barry howled, hoping some of his wolfkin would come to his rescue. The clones of Whiskers were still scratching away at him. Suddenly, a werewolf that closely resembled his father's wolf form jumped through the window as well as the zombified Norman Avery werewolf and Don's pack. He remebered that there was another werewolf known as Larry Stain. He hadn't appeared yet.

Percy Ronan

Percy held his breath and concetrated. Eventually his bones bagan to compress and snap. Percy had transormed many times, and was used to this pain. He eventually shrunk and his clothes became a pile on the floor. When he opened his eyes everything seemed bigger. He was a mouse.

Percy: Oh, fuck.

Clones of Whiskers: A nice lunch awaits me!

[Run to the hole in the wall]

[Hide in the lillies]

• [Leave it]

[Run to the hole in the wall]

:D Nice chapter

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 7 Amalia Grigorov Amalia looked around, gingerly. Her undead heart was thumping wildly.

• What is it with lillies?

you keep giving us that option

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Chapter 7 Amalia Grigorov Amalia looked around, gingerly. Her undead heart was thumping wildly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.