Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• edited March 2015

I don't know. I really don't know... On the one hand, Amy is a civilian and in no shape to fight demons and I'd hate to see her dying. After all, that girl is pregnant and basically crippled. She survived far too much to die like that and I am sure this Oblivion option will be horribly dangerous for her. Larry is probably in an even worse shape since he can't walk very well and has no killer sword. But Jinx seems like he has a plan for them and I doubt he would just send civilians to their certain deaths if he wouldn't even do that to Ramsay

[Get Amalia and Larry outfitted for Oblivion and bring them with you]

I'm curious how they will be able to help and I trust Jinx that he has a plan for them. I'm so going to regret that as soon as the demons will tear her apart, but Hope is going to need all the help he can get. And Amy was born under a lucky star after all, she might be fine.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 12 Larry Stain's house "Will someone please explain to me how you all survived y

• [Get Amalia and Larry outfitted for Oblivion and bring them with you]

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 12 Larry Stain's house "Will someone please explain to me how you all survived y

• Voting closed!

Amalia and Larry will be outfitted for Oblivion!

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 13

Hope Kat

Hope Kat tugged at the rusted metal chain that had been wrapped around his leg. He had fainted upon seeing the Dark One in that monster form. He was in the Lost Tears Prison. Suddenly the bars keeping him trapped in the cell lifted and Diablus was standing there holding a knife.

"You claim to be some big bad demon but you come in here with a knife?" Hope smirked.

"You cheeky little bastard" Diablus hissed.

Hope raised an eyebrow at the Elder Demon.

"You don't have all of my abilities you know" said Diablus.

"Then tell me what powers I didn't get oh great one" Hope sighed.

Diablus suddenly raised the knife and stabbed himself in the chest with it. Hot black gore ran down his chest.

"What are you do- ARRRGH!" screamed Hope.

Hope was greeted with a sharp pain the same area that Diablus had stabbed himself with.

"You don't have a high pain threshold like I do" Diablus cackled.

"Stop, please!" Hope wailed.

"I'm going to enjoy this!" Diablus grinned.

Larry Stain's house

"So how exactly are you going to make me useful in a place infested with demons?" Larry questioned.

"Well, it's simple" said Jinx. "We're going to chop your leg off".

"Wait, what?" Larry gasped. "How the hell is that going to help?!".

"We have built a cybernetic werewolf leg that you can use in Oblivion and we have armour for Miss Grigorov" Jinx explained.

"How come I don't get armour?" Larry asked.

"Because we don't have any werewolf armour" said Jinx. "And you're going to be in your full wolf form when we are there".

"But the next full moon isn't for a month!" Larry cried. "And what's to stop be from tearing all of your heads off?".

"Our alchemists have created an extremely rare potion that will give you the ability to be in your full wolf form and maintain control like in your wolfman form!" exclaimed Jinx.

"I really don't like this" Larry whimpered.

"Now if you could just lay across that table whilst I get a hacksaw" said Jinx.

1 hour later

"My leg still fucking hurts Jinx and I think transforming into a werewolf isn't going to help" Larry sulked.

"Just drink the damn potion already!" Jinx hissed.

Larry unscrewed the cork from the bottle and drank the blue liquid inside. After the bottle was empty Larry sat still for a few moments before falling down onto the floor and growing thick amounts of black hair and doubling in size. Fifteen minutes later a werewolf was standing in front Jinx. Brail Tellince had arrived just at that moment and almost screamed before being shushed by one of the E.S.A soldiers.

"Why is that werewolf just standing there?" Brail asked.

"It's Mr Stain and he has drunk a potion which allows him to be in his full wolf form without the desire of killing any of us" explained Jinx.

"Shall we get going?" asked Amalia.

The orange glowing portal sat before them and they all jumped in.

• Awesome

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 13 Hope Kat Hope Kat tugged at the rusted metal chain that had been wrapped arou

• FIGHT

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 13 Hope Kat Hope Kat tugged at the rusted metal chain that had been wrapped arou

• The next chapter will be the final chapter of episode 5. An epilogue will follow tomorrow.

• edited September 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 14

Oblivion

The massive horde of demons did not show any signs of stopping their reinforcements. Jinx and the E.S.A soldiers were bombing them with spells and bullets whilst Amalia cut through them with the silver sword, Brail tossed fireballs and Larry bit chunks out of them and tossed them into the lava rivers. They all came in different shapes and sizes. There were ones with wings, ones with scales, ones made entirely out of goo and ones that were literally flames.

“We are never going to find Hope or at the very least find him in one piece!” Amalia cried as black gore splashed onto her new cybernetic arm that Jinx had out fitted her with.

“Just keep fighting” Jinx yelled as he clawed the eyes out of a rodent-like demon.

Jinx glanced over to Titanskull and almost jumped out of his skin when his eyes rested upon a large creature bounding towards them. It was a large dog demon with three demonic heads. It was Cerberus, the Dark One’s familiar. Cerberus had spotted the red-bloods and swatted all of the demons out of the way so that it could be the one to kill them. It was about to kill Amalia, Jinx, Brail and his soldiers when the Larry wolf leapt up and sunk his teeth into the beats neck. Cerberus quickly swatted Larry off and the look that Larry gave the group they instantly recognised as him telling them to run and leave him to deal with Cerberus. They all did just that.

Amalia felt saddened as she heard Larry yelp when they were running away. She looked back to see Cerberus lingering over Larry, bearing its fangs at him. She wiped the tears from her face and asked Jinx what to do next.

“What do we do now?!” Amalia shouted.

“We need to get to the Lost Tears Prison; Hope is most likely going to be there!” Jinx shouted back.

30 minutes later

Jinx, Brail and Amalia had managed to break into the Lost Tears Prison. They had to leave the soldiers behind in case that they would get caught because the more red-bloods there are the more demons can sense them. Amalia thought that she had seen her father in one of the cells, but quickly dismissed this as her imagination.

One of the cell doors was open and Hope was inside, beaten and bloody.

“Hope!” Jinx cried. “Are you okay?”.

“B-brother?” Hope moaned.

Before Jinx could speak Hope had a worried look on his face.

“Behind you!” Hope yelled.

Before Diablus could do anything to them Jinx had opened up a portal to the human realm and had use a spell called “Mind Blast” to knock Diablus into the portal. They all followed.

Midnight Hollow

Diablus pulled himself up. He went to swipe at Jinx for foiling his plan but was instead greeted with Amalia’s sword slicing his other hand off. The blade was then thrust into Diablus’ abdomen and black gore rained from him. Hope ignored the same pain that Diablus was suffering as he was overwhelmed with rage. He leapt to attack the bleeding Diablus but Diablus smacked him away with his bleeding stump into the flames that the Oblivion portal had caused. Diablus was now furious but outnumbered and wounded. He suddenly transformed into a bird and flew away.

“Doesn’t Diablus only transform into what is lusted after?” asked Amalia, trying to catch her breath.

“Who the hell lusts after a bird?!” questioned Brail.

“I haven’t eaten in ages!” Hope roared as he leapt into the air and caught the Diablus bird in his mouth.

He bit down hard and black gore squirted onto his mouth. Upon landing on the ground Hope chewed and stuffed the bird down his throat. Soon there was nothing left of Diablus but the black mush caked onto Hope’s fur. Then Hope fell down and smiled knowing that he had defeated Diablus.

"Goodbye" Hope Kat said as the life slipped away from him.

END OF EPISODE 5

• edited March 2015

RIP Larry. You didn´t deserve to die , well no one except Diablus and his fellow demons should anyways.

RIP Hope. At lease you saved Amy , Jinx , Jack , Brail and probably the Major from a certain death

Awesome End!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 14 Oblivion The massive horde of demons did not show any signs of stopping their

• Well, this was an amazing story, and a amazing ending to top it off! I'm sad to see it go, and Hope die (again,) but I'm looking forward to the remaining stories that share the same universe :D

Anyway, great job, TheFurryOne! :D

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 14 Oblivion The massive horde of demons did not show any signs of stopping their

• End of story questions

1) Favourite overall character?

2) Favourite overall episode?

3) Saddest death?

4) Least favourite character?

5) Most brutal death?

6) Best villain? (The Dark One, Diablus, Evil Hope, Possessed Jack, Ramsay Wolfson, Cat Sith)

7) What do you want to see in the epilogue?

8) Did you like Diablus' death?

9) How did you think Diablus would die?

10) Did you enjoy this story?

• 1) Favourite overall character? Hope

2) Favourite overall episode? Episode 4

3) Saddest death? Lucius/Barry

4) Least favourite character? Diablus/Ramsay

5) Most brutal death? Larry

6) Best villain? Evil Hope :P

7) What do you want to see in the epilogue? Jack getting it with Amy :P: Brail letting Barry´s death go. And what happened to Alex , Real Robin , Zombie Norman and the Major

8) Did you like Diablus' death? Yes

9) How did you think Diablus would die? Epic battle versus Hope

10) Did you enjoy this story? YES

End of story questions 1) Favourite overall character? 2) Favourite overall episode? 3) Saddest death? 4) Least favourite charac

• Hell yes Hope, eat that demon! What a wonderful finale. I was sad to see Hope go and I was even a bit sad to see Larry go. But they both had very heroic deaths and pretty much saved the world. Speaking of death, I'm so glad that Amy survived :D

Also:

Amalia thought that she had seen her father in one of the cells, but quickly dismissed this as her imagination.

My dear Amy, it is never just your imagination ;)

This was an awesome ending to an awesome story! I'm looking forward for the epilogue and I'm really hyped for Hunters of Oblivion now.

• edited March 2015

1. Hope, for his sarcasm and for being enjoyable even when he was possessed, for having an awesome death and for being an overall great character. Second place would be Amy, for surviving against all odds and because the snarkiness was wonderfully strong with her.

2. Even though I already loved Episode 4, Episode 5 managed to be even better. Simply every character managed to get an awesome moment in there: Hope had his revival and fight against Diablus and Cat Sith, Percy had his heroic sacrifice, the same goes for Larry, Amy had her sword action, Jack survived being as good as dead already and even more, seeing how he even survived the mansion burning down. That guy is at least as tough as Amy, if not even more. Finally, Brail had her cool moment where she crippled Ramsay.

3. Still have to go with Lucius here. After all he did, he died only a few seconds before learning that he succeeded in reviving Amy. While the deaths of Hope and Barry saddened me too, they both seemed to be relatively happy with their death, knowing that they have succeeded in foiling the demon's plans.

4. That is hard. I liked all of them, though as the one responsible for all of this, Diablus is likely my least favourite even though I enjoyed him as a villain.

5. Probably Larry. While Don and Lucius also had very gruesome deaths, Cerberus likely made him suffer a lot before killing him.

6. Evil Hope, because he was just as enjoyable as Good Hope, or Ramsay Wolfson, because he had a few redeeming features in him

7. Still could see a hero's funeral for Hope, Percy, Larry and all the others who died fighting Diablus. Since I love the baby-shadowling idea, I'd love to see a glimpse of that. And finally, while I guess that Robin was simply dead from the beginning and was only used as a husk by Diablus, while Norman likely died again after the Eclipse was finished, I'd like to know what happened to Alexander

8. Oh yes! The whole fight against him was awesome, I especially liked how he basically realized that he fucked with the wrong town before attempting to flee. And him getting eaten, therefore fulfilling Hope's lust for a nice meal, was a very fitting death!

9. I thought Hope would have to fight 1on1 against him, narrowly defeating him by sacrificing himself.

10. Yes, absolutely! I loved how, even though it had very dark moments, like the Eclipse in general, it also had a few elements of dark comedy, like the Dark One appearing as a little kitten, or Evil Hope getting his cat biscuits served. And just when a little bit of light-hearted moments happened, you effortlessly managed to give the story a darker tone again, which did a great deal in making things very intense. However, I am very glad that at least this Episode ended on a positive note and hope that the epilogue will be similar

End of story questions 1) Favourite overall character? 2) Favourite overall episode? 3) Saddest death? 4) Least favourite charac

• while I guess that Robin was simply dead from the beginning and was only used as a husk by Diablus, while Norman likely died again after the Eclipse was finished, I'd like to know what happened to Alexander

And the major?

1. Hope, for his sarcasm and for being enjoyable even when he was possessed, for having an awesome death and for being an overall great char

• edited March 2015

The Mayor is alive (well, he's a ghost, so... technically he's dead for sure, but you get what I'm saying, right?), he appeared at Lucius funeral, so he sort-of survived the Eclipse. As long as Diablus hasn't killed him off-screen, he should still be a ghost.

supersagig posted: »

while I guess that Robin was simply dead from the beginning and was only used as a husk by Diablus, while Norman likely died again after the Eclipse was finished, I'd like to know what happened to Alexander And the major?

• The mayor appeared in the first chapter of episode 5.

while I guess that Robin was simply dead from the beginning and was only used as a husk by Diablus, while Norman likely died again after the Eclipse was finished, I'd like to know what happened to Alexander And the major?

• I'm considering making a DLC/Bonus episode after the epilogue if you guys want it.

• YAY

I'm considering making a DLC/Bonus episode after the epilogue if you guys want it.

• DLC? Oh yes, that sounds great :D

I'm considering making a DLC/Bonus episode after the epilogue if you guys want it.

• Here's the DLC/Bonus episode title:

The Phantom Feline

• DLC/Bonus episode plot summary

The citizens of Midnight Hollow are leaving their destroyed town to go to a newly built town called "Moonlight Falls". However a beloved member of the community is still missing and a teenage werecat is being visited by a familiar face that only he can see.

• The citizens of Midnight Hollow

Only Jack , Amy and her baby , Brail and The Major are alive , so they live in abandoned kind of town :P.

DLC/Bonus episode plot summary The citizens of Midnight Hollow are leaving their destroyed town to go to a newly built town called "Moonl

• The people in the character list weren't the only citizens XD

The citizens of Midnight Hollow Only Jack , Amy and her baby , Brail and The Major are alive , so they live in abandoned kind of town :P.

• yes?

In Moonlight Falls?

• XD Sorry :P

Can i make someone to live there?

The people in the character list weren't the only citizens XD

• In Moonlight Falls?

XD Sorry :P Can i make someone to live there?

• Sure!

yes?

• What did they do to Ramsay?:P

Epilogue For the first time in months, it was sunny. Every last bit of the winter now had now melted away. Hope Kat and Percival Ronan ha

• edited April 2015

Epilogue

For the first time in months, it was sunny. Every last bit of the winter now had now melted away. Hope Kat and Percival Ronan had been buried after being given a hero's funeral. The body of Larry Stain unfortunately could not be found by the E.S.A soldiers; Cerberus had most likely eaten all of his remains is what they had told Jinx. Jack Jackson had awoken from his coma and was now paralysed from the waist down. The real Robin Lampley had been found decaying in the town hall walls. Ramsay Wolfson had been sentenced to life in prison devoid of all contact to the outside world.The remaining members of the community had decided to leave the ruined town in favour of a newly built one called "Moonlight Falls". A statue of Hope Kat was to be erected in Moonlight Falls. Jack Jackson had been acting strangely since awakening from his coma. He had almost jumped out of his wheelchair when Mayor Ghastly had come to speak to him; some people had said that they heard him talking to himself. Several of the community members were getting ready to locate Alexander the Grand who hadn't been seen since going to visit the past...

• Shit, I knew I was forgetting something ; - ;

What did they do to Ramsay?:P

• Also here is the good ending music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU

Epilogue For the first time in months, it was sunny. Every last bit of the winter now had now melted away. Hope Kat and Percival Ronan ha

• edited April 2015

Now I feel sorry for Jack. He probably got it the hardest out of every living people in Midnight Hollow. I mean, Amy got her cool cybernetic arm, but Jack hadn't had that much luck. I'm really looking forward for his storyline in the DLC. Actually, I'm looking forward for the DLC as a whole, I'm sure that is going to be great.

By the way, will you write the alternative choices of Episode 4 and 5 now that they are over? There are a few choices where I'd love to find out what could have happened.

• Name: Oliv Daran

Supernatural Type: Fairy

Apperance: red short curly hair , green eyes , fair pale skin , small , thin.

Personality: Dumb , Talkative , Funny , Nervous , Caring , Kind , Helpful.

Backstory: She was born in the place where Moonlight Falls. She only lived there with her crazy mother , who attacked people when they tried to build things in Moonlight. She was later killed. She disliked her anyways.

• I'll get working on the alternate choices now.

Now I feel sorry for Jack. He probably got it the hardest out of every living people in Midnight Hollow. I mean, Amy got her cool cybernetic

• THE HEROBRINE THEME i have been looking for this for days HELLL YESS THANK YOU :D

Also here is the good ending music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU

• Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Alternate choices part 2

[Break the agreement]- Lucius would have gotten his arse kicked.

[Go to the police]- the police would track Hope down only to be killed by him in Episode 4

Midnight Hollow Episode 4: The Eclipse Alternate choices Part 1

[Have Lucius distract Don]- Don would have killed Lucius.

[Have Robin use his genie magic to slow down Don's transformation] - Since Robin is actually Evil Hope he would have used his magic to speed up the transformation.

[Look for restraints]- They would run out of time and Don would transform, kill Steve and Lucius and leave.

[Attempt to turn Steve's blood into mortal blood using genie magic]- same consequence as feeding Lucius the genie blood.

[Use hand to paw combat]-Jack would still get shot and Amy would get injured.

[Grab the lillies in the flowerpot]- Amalia wouldn't need to fire the gun as Jack would be in too much pain from having lillies stuffed into his eye-socket.

[Put Jack out of his misery]- Jack dies and this renders Nocturnal Academy un-canon. (Will explained in Nocturnal Academy). Amy would also die to the attack by Larry.

[Fight Don]- Don dies by the hands of Barry. Barry survives the episode as he is injured by Don and leaves before being stabbed by Evil Hope. However this also results in the bad ending as Diablus would be able to complete his ritual properly.

[Attack Hope]- Barry dies instantly and the bad ending appears.

• edited April 2015

Amy would also die to the attack by Larry.

That narrows her chances of surviving this Season down to 7.25%, not counting possible deaths in the rest of Episode 4 and Episode 5 and the choices that would lead to the bad ending, where I assume she would have died too. Oh, that makes me so happy right now :D

Also one question:

[Have Lucius distract Don]- Don would have killed Lucius.

What would have happened to Steve in that case?

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Alternate choices part 2 [Break the agreement]- Lucius would have gotten his arse kicked.

• Just got caught up! Great Finish to a great story :)

(I'm surprised that no one asked about my characters name....He's named after my first victim and the stain his body left on the floor....)

Are you planning on making any more stories in the future?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.