Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 8

Midnight Hollow Hospital

Jack Jackson had been put in a coma because the severe burns that had engulfed his body. Hope Kat and Amalia Grigorov had left the doctors and nurses to treat his wounds so that they could discuss what to do next. As they walked down an alley where the snow from December was still melting away Hope finally spoke.

"So how many people do on our side?" Hope questioned.

"Well...around 5 I think" Amalia said.

Hope raised one eyebrow and looked at Amalia as if she was a complete imbecile.

"5 people to defeat a fucking Elder Demon?" Hope hissed.

"I'm sorry but everyone else are 6 feet under" Amalia said.

"Well who do we have then?" Hope sighed.

"Me, you, Jack, Larry Stain and Brail Tellince" said Amalia.

Hope rubbed his paw onto his forehead.

"Great some vampire brat, a guy in a coma, a cripple and some Smurf!" Hope cried.

"Oh, that's some kids show that comes out in the future, which I apparently can see into now" Hope explained.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds.

"I guess I could contact my older brother" Hope said.

"What good is a witch's cat without your abilities gonna be good for?" Amalia asked.

"His name is Jinx and he is actually the leader of an organisation called the Elite Superhuman Agency" Hope bragged.

"And you didn't mention this before?!" Amalia hissed.

"Well excuse me princess but I've been either possessed or dead for this whole fucking ordeal!" Hope shouted.

"Well look who's crept out of their coffin" said a mysterious male voice that echoed throughout the entire alley.

Hope and Amalia looked to the side to see the remaining members of the Dark Eclipse pack all standing there with pure hatred on their faces.

"Can I help you mutts?" Hope spat.

"You're the reason why Don Lunar is dead you fucking cunt" the tallest one growled.

"He was possessed!" Amalia yelled.

The werewolves were already transforming into their half-wolf forms.

[Use violence]

[Use brainpower]

• [Use brainpower]

:3

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 8 Midnight Hollow Hospital Jack Jackson had been put in a coma because the sever

• [Use brainpower]

Brainpower has always been Hope's strength. I guess Amy is no match for an angry wolf in a fight and I don't know how strong Hope is now that he has demonic blood, so fighting them seems to be far too dangerous.

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 8 Midnight Hollow Hospital Jack Jackson had been put in a coma because the sever

• "Everyone else is 6 feet under........"

Are there words to describe how sad that is?

• [Use brainpower]

• Voting closed!

Hope will use brainpower!

• Which will HOPEfully work

Voting closed! Hope will use brainpower!

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 9

Hope Kat & Amalia Grigorov

The werewolves had left. They had transformed back into their human forms and left. Hope had hypnotised them into believing that they were no longer werewolves, which was a power that only Percival Ronan was said to inhabit.

"How did you do that?" Amalia gasped.

"It seems that when Mr Ronan converted his life source over to me it gave me his abilities and memories!" Hope replied.

Amalia looked around gingerly in case there were anymore creatures to attack them.

"Let's go and contact Jinx" Hope suggested.

Diablus

The Elder Demon stared down at the red, black blood encrusted stump that was where his hand had been before being cut off by that spoilt vampire brat. Diablus sneered as he remembered the pain that had plagued him that the sword had caused. That sword must have been some sort of special item from Oblivion if it had managed to harm an Elder Demon. What had made matters worse was that his only minion had been killed, the only creature that could defeat him had been resurrected and his efforts to create Minions of Diablus from the trance that he had set on the werecat and the same vampire brat had failed, and now a Shadowling would be born instead. Diablus absolutely hated Shadowlings. He had found them a complete nuisance and disgusting because of the fact that most of them were born from non-human mothers. Elder Demons could only be killed by those not born of a woman so he didn't have to worry about the Shadowling that would be born from Amalia stopping him. However the Hope creature still lived and was born from the Forsaken Lake that all other Daemocats were born from. They were not technically demons as they actually had personalities and would bleed the same crimson as mortals. All except for Hope Kat who had half of Diablus' soul still trapped in him. Diablus was not as powerful as he once was when he had broke into the garden of Eden and has coaxed Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. Diablus put these happy memories aside and decided to contact The Dark One, his master; the Emperor of Oblivion and the embodiment of all evil.

• Awesome cool part. I love how eventhough Percy is dead his power lives on.

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 9 Hope Kat & Amalia Grigorov The werewolves had left. They had transformed b

• Awesome!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 9 Hope Kat & Amalia Grigorov The werewolves had left. They had transformed b

• edited March 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 10

Larry Stain's house

Both Lumelight Grove and Grigorov Manor had been destroyed by Diablus so the only place they could go was Larry Stain's house.

"When is Jinx supposed to arrive?" Amalia asked, trying to avoid looking at the blood-stained shackles that had restrained Larry from causing carnage on full moons.

"Any second now" Hope replied.

"But isn't he all the way in Australia?" Amalia questioned.

"He can teleport" Hope explained.

"What was he doing in Australia anyways?" Larry asked.

"I believe he was trying to investigate something about a zombie apocalypse happening there sometime in the future" Hope said.

Suddenly a purple flash exploded throughout the room, leaving a ringing sound in their ears. When the sound had died down a small, creature adorned with silky jet black fur and violet eyes was sitting in the middle of the room along with several humans all wearing armour-like uniforms that covered their bodies, the word "E.S.A" was scrawled along the chest area.

"Hope! It's good to see you again brother!" Jinx exclaimed.

"Hello Jinx" said Hope.

"I heard about poor Whiskers" Jinx sighed, his whiskers went droopy at the fact of that his little brother had been taken away.

"I will send my men out to go and hunt down this Elder Demon whilst I will run some tests to see what new powers you have" said Jinx.

2 hours later

Hope sat down on a small cushion and waited anxiously for Jinx to tell him his findings. Eventually Jinx walked out with a sad expression on his face.

"What is it Jinx?" Hope questioned.

Jinx looked up and decided to tell his younger sibling the bad news.

"You are the only one that can defeat Diablus" Jinx explained.

"Why are you so sad about that?" Hope asked.

"We cannot locate Pandora's Box and if Diablus is killed, so are you as a part of Diablus' soul is still trapped inside you" Jinx sighed. "and Pandora's Box is the only method of trapping the Elder Demons".

Hope stood still and took this in for a few moments.

Suddenly Jinx's eyes turned a misty grey and the pupils in them disappeared.

"Jinx?" Hope gasped.

Jinx's eyes turned back to their usual violet colour and the pupils reappeared.

"My men have found Diablus, he is planning to leave to go to Oblivion, we need to kill him now" Jinx urgently explained.

[Leave to find Diablus with your current abilities] -you will not have to face the dangers of Oblivion but Diablus might be trickier to kill.

[Stay to train your abilities and go to Oblivion when ready]- You will be prepared to kill Diablus but could be attacked by an army of demons.

• [Stay to train your abilities and go to Oblivion when ready]

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 10 Larry Stain's house Both Lumelight Grove and Grigorov Manor had been destroye

• [Stay to train your abilities and go to Oblivion when ready]

It's honestly better to be prepared. He'll probably get messed up and be in worse shape if he tries to fight without learning to use his powers the right way.

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 10 Larry Stain's house Both Lumelight Grove and Grigorov Manor had been destroye

• Their fates are both unknown.

supersagig posted: »

What happened to zombie Norman and to Alexander and Robin and the Major?

• edited March 2015

• And Orma?

• edited March 2015

[Stay to train your abilities and go to Oblivion when ready]

I agree with Hope here... though I hope that option won't get Amy killed. I'm hoping for a cameo of her Shadowling kid in Hunters :D

She won't go into Oblivion anyway, right?

• Her fate will be revealed in later chapters.

And Orma?

• Amy will most likely go to Oblivion with Hope and friends to help avenge her father.

[Stay to train your abilities and go to Oblivion when ready] I agree with Hope here... though I hope that option won't get Amy killed. I'm hoping for a cameo of her Shadowling kid in Hunters She won't go into Oblivion anyway, right?

• Damn... Now I'm really unsure. I don't think she'll be a match for even one demon, the same goes for Jack and Larry, given their quite permanent injuries. But I still guess in the long run this option will be better for a larger number of people, seeing how that demon is not only a threat for the remaining population of Midnight Hollow. And who knows, she might be able to survive thanks to Hopes advanced abilities. Still... possible Shadowkid cameo... I'd love to see that

Amy will most likely go to Oblivion with Hope and friends to help avenge her father.

• edited March 2015

Of course! But don't rush it if you don't feel like it, take your time. I'm patient :3

Voting closed! Hope will train his abilities! Do you guys want another chapter today? If so I'll try to get another one done.

• Voting closed!

Hope will train his abilities!

Do you guys want another chapter today? If so I'll try to get another one done.

• I'd love to read another chapter today :)

Though I agree with Hope, only if you feel like it.

Voting closed! Hope will train his abilities! Do you guys want another chapter today? If so I'll try to get another one done.

• I agree with Hope and Liquid

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 11

Hope Kat

"Do you seriously want to go into Oblivion where every living thing there wants your head mounted on a wall?!" Jinx yelled.

"I'm not ready for battle with an Elder Demon and I don't want to die on the same day I was resurrected" Hope explained.

"Fine" Jinx sighed as he shook his head in disapproval.

A blanket of silence covered the room for a few minutes before Hope got up to announce what he was going to do next.

"I need to find Orma and make sure she is okay" said Hope.

"Very well then, I will get Mr Stain and Miss Grigorov ready for Oblivion in the mean time" said Jinx.

"Also could you arrange a funeral or at the very least find a place to bury Percival Ronan?" Hope asked.

"I'll make sure to give him a hero's burial little brother" Jinx said.

Orma's house

A large hole was clearly visible on the roof. Hope felt his heart skip a beat but then one of Percy's memories had entered his head and he had discovered the hole had been created when Percy transformed into a dragon.

Hope crawled through the cat flap and examined his surroundings. Everything seemed normal.

"Orma!" Hope cried.

Silence.

"ORMA!" Hope bellowed.

Silence.

Hope's heart began to beat furiously and a panic attack began to take control of him. He raced up the stairs and into the bedroom. What he saw made him stop dead in his tracks. Orma was there alright. She was laying in a pool of her own blood, her throat had been ripped out like paper and her limbs were mangled and twisted in impossible ways. Her eyes had been torn from her face. Hope felt a burning hatred for Percy as he thought it was him who had done the deed. But then his brain began to burn. He could see a memory of Diablus.

Diablus' memory

Orma sat in the corner of the room crying her eyes out. That spiteful wizard had stolen the corpse of her best friend. Through her crying she thought she had heard a small voice. Her tear ducts had stopped producing drops of sadness. She listened for the voice again.

"Orma" the voice said.

Orma instantly recognised this voice as Hope Kat's. She raced up the stairs to see if her friend had somehow been revived. Hope was standing there smiling at her.

"Hope?!" Orma yelled.

She ran over to her friend but when she was standing an inch away from him an eleven foot tall Elder Demon was standing in front of her.

"This is a message for the one you all call Hope!" Diablus hissed.

Hope Kat

The memory had ended there, but he was glad he hadn't seen anymore. Hope could feel a emotion that was so angry that it would swallow the light of a thousand dying suns.

His body began to shake as his eyes turned red and an Oblivion portal now waved in front of him. He felt extremely powerful. Powerful enough to defeat the Dark One Himself.

[Go into the Oblivion portal]

[Try to calm down the rage]

• edited March 2015

Oh shit , i don´t know. Hope being angry might made him more powerful , but maybe he will die if he goes on his own. Shit , i will let Liquid and Hope decide

Awesome Chapter!

EIDT: [Try to calm down the rage]

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 11 Hope Kat "Do you seriously want to go into Oblivion where every living thing

• Can´t they make Ramsay help them?

Her fate will be revealed in later chapters.

• [Try to calm down the rage]

No, it's not good to get consumed by rage, at least not in a situation like this. Maybe Diablus attempts to lure Hope to the dark side with that or at the very least he seems to be trying to lure him into making a premature decision. His only allies are a crippled wolf and a one-handed vampire, so he really needs to act cautiously and concentrated if he wants to have any chance of defeating Diablus

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 11 Hope Kat "Do you seriously want to go into Oblivion where every living thing

• Ramsay is paralysed in both legs.

Can´t they make Ramsay help them?

• [Try to calm down the rage]

Blind rage is powerful, but never thought out or smart.

• edited March 2015

Can´t they use him as bait somehow?

Ramsay is paralysed in both legs.

• Do you mean bait that would die or bait that would just be used to lure the demons over?

Can´t they use him as bait somehow?

• Both? :P

Do you mean bait that would die or bait that would just be used to lure the demons over?

• I'm pretty sure Jinx wouldn't even allow a criminal to be left to the demons XD

Both? :P

• How do you guys think this story will end?

• edited March 2015

Most of people dead , Amy having her baby.

How do you guys think this story will end?

• I think Hope has to sacrifice himself to defeat Diablus, Jinx hinted at that. I also don't think that everyone who is alive right now will stay alive, though I really hope for Amy's survival. A pregnant girl shouldn't fight demons, and dying is probably very bad for the baby!

However, my most likely candidates to die are either Larry or Amy, because of the Oblivion thing. There could be a Carley/Doug situation with them. I guess I know which option I would pick. In any way, I guess Hope has to face Diablus alone, because his allies are either dead or unable to come to his aid.

Maybe the final scene will be a hero funeral for Hope, Percy and whoever else died in the fight against Diablus.

• With a cliffhanger maybe?

• Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 12

Larry Stain's house

"Will someone please explain to me how you all survived your encounters with this Elder Demon?" Jinx asked.

"Well I have this sword that I found at the old abandoned castle that I managed to cut Diablus' hand off with" Amalia explained as she sharpened the blade.

"I haven't met this arsewipe yet" Larry sneered.

"Intriguing" said Jinx.

"How exactly am I going to be any help on this mission?" Larry asked. "I have to use crutches for the rest of my life dammit".

"I have an idea" Jinx said mischievously

"Jinx!" a human voice screamed.

"Lieutenant?" asked Jinx. "What is it?".

"I went to check on Hope like you said sir, but when I got there all that was there was this note" the E.S.A soldier gasped, trying to catch his breath. "And Orma's dead too."

The man handed the note to Jinx and Jinx read it.

Dear Jinx,

The one you all call Hope Kat has been taken. Do not waste your final days of life trying to find him, because you will fail and soon the world will be ruled by the Dark One. Forget about him and get on with your lives.

Sincerely,

Diablus (your new overlord)

"Fuck" said Jinx.

[Rescue Hope with only the E.S.A]

[Get Amalia and Larry outfitted for Oblivion and bring them with you]

Oblivion

"Let me go!" cried Hope.

"No" Diablus hissed. "You are in the throne room of the Dark One and I demand that you show respect".

The building sized door concealing the Dark One opened and a small black, furry cat walked out.

"Is this the Dark One?" Hope asked.

"Yes" Diablus growled.

Hope burst into a fit of laughter.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING KITTEN!" Hope cackled.

But then the Dark One spoke. His voice was similar to Diablus' with the effect of different voice speaking at the exact same time, but this voice made a yellow puddle emerge from Hope.

"I only chose this form to make you feel relaxed you foolish creature! Do you really think that this is my true form?" the Dark One bellowed.

Suddenly the Dark One transformed into a thirty foot tall grey scaled, bony monster with a horned skull for a head, javelin-sized teeth, a spiny tail the size of a double decker bus and big, blood red eyes.

Hope stopped laughing.

"This is not even my true form" the Dark One roared.

• [Get Amalia and Larry outfitted for Oblivion and bring them with you] Why not?

Awesoem Chapter!

Midnight Hollow Episode 5: Master of Disguise Chapter 12 Larry Stain's house "Will someone please explain to me how you all survived y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.