Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• The next chapter will be out on my birthday (December 8th) as some sort of special. Also I'm to have this episode finish on Christmas day (although I doubt anyone would read it then) as * spoiler alert * the final chapter will take place on Christmas. But whether it'll end in festive bloodshed or Christmas joy will be determined by your choices...

• Sorry for the week-long delay. I wasn't expecting to get into Fallout 4 so much.

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 2

Amalia Grigorov

Amalia crushed the Quantum Rock, causing an explosion of blue light to suddenly circle the forest. Through the retina-assaulting lights Amalia could see the Ragtail Wolfodar and hundreds of werewolves circling Lykoi. Ragtail raised his clawed, blood-stained paw and the werewolves all at once charged at Lykoi, tearing and clawing at him, reducing him to a mushy red pile of gore in seconds. Amalia then felt something cold and sharp violently grab her arm. She turned to see the face of the Phantom Feline.

“You didn’t think it would be that easy did you?” he hissed.

Before Amalia could do anything everything went dark and she lost consciousness.

Don Lunar

Despite being hidden deep in the Scottish woodlands and shrouded in darkness, Midnight Hollow was quite a large town. To Don Lunar however, it was a territory that was craving to be conquered.

“So after we resurrect this Elder Demon of yours, we get to keep this town?” Don asked, turning towards Foxton Moonwisp.

“Of course, I keep my promises” said Foxton. “But why don’t you just march on this town anyway? You’re the leader of one of the largest werewolf packs in Europe, having over 1000 members”.

“That Percy Ronan has a sword, that combined with his magic, could wipe out the entire army” Don explained. “Besides, our siege equipment is still in need of repair from the Battle of Wolff Fort”.

Foxton looked down at Pandora’s Box, which shook with immense power in the fairy’s hands.

“So we begin the ritual tomorrow night?” Don asked.

Foxton nodded and began muttering the words on a page of a book he had stolen from the local library.

4th December 1970

Amalia opened her eyes. She was in her room, sitting upright on her bed with a book on her lap as if the past few months had never happened. She could hear the sound of her father’s quill against parchment in his study. She desperately wanted to hug her father and talk to him but this ordeal with the Dark Eclipse Pack needed to be dealt with as quickly as possible.

[Go to the police]

[Go to Sheriff John]

[Go to detective Norman Avery]

[Go seek help from Percival Ronan]

[Go seek help from Hope Kat]

[Go find Barry Cold the Alpha werewolf]

[Go and seek help from Lucius Grigorov]

[Wait until tomorrow and find a way to sabotage the ritual]

• [Go seek help from Percival Ronan]

Hes the only one who can help.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Sorry for the week-long delay. I wasn't expecting to get into Fallout 4 so much. The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse

• edited December 2015

“You didn’t think it would be that easy did you?” he hissed.

No I didn't. I absolutely didn't. Damn it... it was definitely a good decision to travel back to the past, considering how close the wolves were to catch up to her again, but the presence of another Time Traveller makes things a lot harder than they already are.

Speaking of hard, this choice definitely is. There are a few options I can already exclude, but more than one I had to take into strong consideration. Waiting until tomorrow without an ally sounds like wasting a chance. The police and Sherrif John, who is part of the police, are options I also excluded. I mean, Amy has no evidence and why should the police just believe a random girl after all? Her story is pretty hard to believe. Even worse, maybe Foxton has someone working for him in the police, who could tip him off that there's a time-travelling vampire in town. Norman might be able to help, but just like the police, I am not sure if he would believe her in the first place. Hope, while tempting, is only a normal witch cat at the moment, cunning, but without any special power. He already interrupted the ritual once and we know what happened. Barry is another tempting choice and both, he and Hope, would probably believe Amy and be willing to help. But Barry is a single Alpha Werewolf, who can at best take down the enemy Alpha, Don, which would leave Amy to deal with Foxton and any other member of the cult on her own. She is awesome and a total badass, but I am not sure if she is good enough. This leaves Percy and Lucius, whom I believe are the best options here. As her father, Lucius might be either the one who would believe her the most, or the one who would believe her the least. I would also love to see a father/daughter scene between them. Finally, he is the closest to her current position and with his help, she might be able to win another ally or even more in time. However, the presence of the Phantom Feline was the argument that convinced me to seek the help of Percy as quick as possible. The Feline most likely searches for allies to stop Amy and aside from Foxton and Don, Percy would be the closest choice. He is not a bad guy and ended up as a true hero in the original timeline, but he was also tempted by Diablus at the beginning of Chapter 5, which makes me think that he could be open for an alliance with the bad guys as well if Amy does not manage to convince him of the urgency of her mission before the Feline manages to win him as an ally. Since he has knowledge about time travel, I am sure he is going to believe her for sure and if she manages to win his help, he could be the best ally she can hope for at this time. So...

[Go seek help from Percival Ronan]

Oh god, I hope I'm not going to regret this.

Sorry for the week-long delay. I wasn't expecting to get into Fallout 4 so much. The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse

• Hi Liquid. Feeling better?

“You didn’t think it would be that easy did you?” he hissed. No I didn't. I absolutely didn't. Damn it... it was definitely a good d

• Hey Lord. Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better already, thanks for asking :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hi Liquid. Feeling better?

• Good I hope you get cured of whatever :)

Hey Lord. Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better already, thanks for asking

• edited December 2015

Ummm Liquid. I have a......small confeccion to make. Before you hear this i hope you realise what i'm giving up as what could have been an awesome character moment is for your characters sake. Well here you go, please understand what i'm giving up:

Percy Ronan:

He has been know to compleatly erase the memories of humanlike monsters ( VAMPIRES, werewolves and even some witches) and convincing them they were always normal humans.

So if she goes to visit him its likely he'll take the chance to erase her mind and make up a new persona for her as a human which was something i waited for him to do since i made him but he sadly never did.

So im probably giving up something i wanted since the begining for your sake. And im doing that because you're always a good friend :). I hope you appreciate it bro.

Hey Lord. Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better already, thanks for asking

• Sure, Percy could wipe Amy's mind. The question is, why would he do this? What sense would it make to randomly destroy the mind of this girl that approaches him? At this point, it would simply make no sense for him to randomly turn against her just because she approaches him, especially considering how valuable her knowledge is for him and fot the whole city. I mean, if he wipes her mind, he would be either absolutely evil or completely insane. It has been previously established that Percy is neither of this. Actually, he ended up as a rather heroic character who sacrificed himself for the city. And even now, it has been mentioned that he is the main reason Don does not dare to launch an all-out attack on Midnight Hollow. So, I doubt he erases her mind just because she asks for her help. That would be simply far too random, anticlimatic and against his previous characterisation. If he uses his powers against her, then he is firmly part of the evil guys and in such a case, Amy would be fucked even without getting her mind wiped. But he is not a bad guy. Despite his flaws, he used his powers for good and there is definitely a reason Foxton hasn't approached him already. In fact, it is more likely that he uses his mind-wipe skills to help Amy, by using it against the bad guys. Just imagine if he would mind-wipe Don or Foxton. Destroying Amy's mind would serve no purpose aside from plain sadism and Percy is certainly no sadist.

Ummm Liquid. I have a......small confeccion to make. Before you hear this i hope you realise what i'm giving up as what could have been an

• Glad to see you helthy again bro :).

Well hes sadistic toward Werewolves.

My fear is he wipes he mind BEFORE she tells him.

But all of your other points are good. I just hope you're right. But eitherway waht ever happens know that i was willing to sacrifise an awesome character moment for your sake. Don't tell me you'd like Amy to have her mind wiped and the get a whole new persona.

Sure, Percy could wipe Amy's mind. The question is, why would he do this? What sense would it make to randomly destroy the mind of this girl

• [Go and seek help from Percival Ronan]

Heres hoping she wont get her mind erased. I know its unlikely but the thought is scary. But if she convinces Percy to help her, that would be great.

• Well hes sadistic toward Werewolves.

Then again, he worked with the werewolf Sheriff in the original timeline, so he should be more than able to work even with werewolves if it is for the good of the town. He never even tried to attack the sherriff. Same thing for the other characters he interacted with. But if he feels the sudden urge to be randomly sadistic, it is a good thing that a huge pack of werewolves is among their enemies. While I am not sure if Amy knows about Don's involvement in the Diablus cult, she definitely knows that the town was overrun by hundreds of werewolves and she should be smart enough to put two and two together.

My fear is he wipes he mind BEFORE she tells him.

But again, why would he do this? It would simply make no sense for him to erase the mind of every humanlike monster he comes across for no reason at all. Hell, he lives in a whole city full of humanlike monsters and provoking them by destroying the mind of one of their own, especially for no reason, would be the most stupid thing ever. That would be his last mistake and I think he knows this. I doubt the rest of the city would tolerate him if he would do this to random people. He has been helpful in the original timeline, so I highly doubt he's going to be some insane mind-wiping villain now.

But eitherway waht ever happens know that i was willing to sacrifise an awesome character moment for your sake. Don't tell me you'd like Amy to have her mind wiped and the get a whole new persona.

I actually don't see it as an awesome character moment for Percy if he randomly turns someone into a completely new character for no reason. Quite the contrary, but well... Don is obviously afraid of him, so I guess it is far more likely that Percy uses his powers against the bad guys. Actually, if you remember, after getting resurrected by him in Episode 5, Hope had the same powers and used them to defeat part of Don's pack, so I think there is a very high chance that Percy does something similar with the pack in the new timeline.

Glad to see you helthy again bro . Well hes sadistic toward Werewolves. My fear is he wipes he mind BEFORE she tells him. But all o

• [Go seek help from Percival Ronan]

• edited December 2015

Yeah but he HATES werewolves. He worked with the Shriff because he was a figure of authority.

As for him doing it randomly. He doesn't really like monsters due to all the horrible things they did to humanity but prefers not to kill them but erase they're memories. He sees this as freeing the world of monsters. He doesn't like the town and some know of his tendencies hence why they leave him alone. He's not afraid of the town but many are afraid of him.

I could explain more but just look at his character sheet. The circumstances in the story made him take his most positive traits. But this is just someone visiting him. It could go either way.

Exactly from your pov its horrible since you made Amy. But to be honest i find the concept really cool. But i like Amy im trying to save her from something like that :(. Understand that at least bro.

Well hes sadistic toward Werewolves. Then again, he worked with the werewolf Sheriff in the original timeline, so he should be more

• Voting closed!

Amalia will seek help from Percy Ronan.

Next chapter comes either on Sunday or Monday.

• I really hope i was wrong. Still worried though.

Well hes sadistic toward Werewolves. Then again, he worked with the werewolf Sheriff in the original timeline, so he should be more

• I am definitely worried as well. Considering that she is the only one with knowledge from the original timeline and especially considering how much shit she survived (hell, she actually even survived her own death), it would be devastating if she dies here, or gets her precious mind wiped. However, I think Percy is not the danger here. He is smart, too smart to just attack someone on sight. The Phantom Feline and his allies are the ones I am worried about.

I really hope i was wrong. Still worried though.

• The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 3

Percy Ronan paced around the living room in his home in Lumelight Grove. Amalia was seated on the tattered armchair by the crackling fireplace.

“So, you’re basically telling me that there is an evil time-travelling ghost cat trying to command an army of werewolves to destroy this town and Don Lunar and a fairy are both simultaneously attempting to resurrect an Elder Demon?” Percy said, looking at Amalia as if she was trying to pull a prank on him.

“I knew you’d think I was lying” she sighed.

“I don’t think you’re lying at all, in fact your story is entirely possible” he explained. “But I’m sure you can understand that I can’t just waltz up to Don and cut his throat, as much as I’d like to”.

Amalia looked like she was about to burst into tears. “I just don’t want to lose my father again” she said.

“Actually, I myself already know that Don is planning to perform a ritual and I had time portals being built in case anything gets out of control” Percy said. “I didn’t know that a Phantom was in Midnight Hollow however”.

“What are we going to do?” Amalia asked.

“I have found out that Don and Foxton have three lieutenants, one of which is Ramsay Wolfson, the other is Ragtail Wolfodar, Don’s right-hand man…or wolf if you will” Percy said. “I have no clue on who is the third however; we should get working on who the third one is”.

“What about the Phantom?” said Amalia.

“He’s most likely floating around in another dimension as Quantum Rocks should only work on one person” Percy explained.

“Fine, then let’s work on finding out who the third lieutenant is” Amalia said.

“Who do you suspect?” Percy questioned.

[Larry Stain]

[Norman Avery]

[Hope Kat]

[Olivia Trailvan]

[Odessa Leafweaver]

[Lucius Grigorov]

[Alexander the Grand]

[Orma Greenlef]

[Judyn Bornfire]

[Jack Jackson]

[Brail Tellince]

[Stan Helsing]

[Mayor Ghastly]

[Robin Lampley]

[Sheriff John Wolfius]

[Whiskers]

[Steve Catsby]

[Lupus Caniff]

[Forrest Wolfius]

[Hunter Lycus]

[Dalton Merryweather]

Hope Kat

Hope Kat warmed his paws by the roaring fireplace, as snow now blanketed the entire town. Hope then felt a chill go down his spine, and turned to see a blue transparent cat that looked…exactly like him.

“Well aren’t you a handsome sunavabitch?” Hope managed to exclaim before being knocked out by the creature.

“Indeed” hissed the Phantom Feline.

enter link description here

• For some reason I also got notified that I posted on my own thread.

enter image description here

• Wow . Thats cool ish

For some reason I also got notified that I posted on my own thread.

• edited December 2015

Phew, I was not wrong about Percy :D I knew it would be very unlikely for him to randomly turn against Amy now. And I knew, out of all the possible allies, Percy's knowledge could be the most useful and I was not disappointed with this outcome. Although, I wonder if Amy could have prevented whatever the Phantom Feline is planning for Hope now is she would have approached him first. I should have probably expected that, given the Feline's connection to Hope, but I thought he would try to neutralize the most dangerous person in the city first. Although, maybe Hope's part happened in another dimension than Amy's part. The thought kinda hurts my head XD

Now for the choice... these choices with tons of options are always the hardest for me and this one is actually even harder than the last one, because we have very few leads and at least theoretically, it could be anyone. However, I think we can exclude a few characters. Hope, Larry, Judyn and Steve all directly fought against Diablus or his minions and died at their hands, so I doubt it is one of them. Brail fought against Diablus and survived. Odessa was completely clueless about what's going on in her PoV and John Wolfius had a small, but vital role in initiating the time travel plotline together with Percy, therefore he is indirectly responsible for saving Amy's life and the whole town. The rest though... man, I don't know. A number of others are characters whom I just don't know enough about to take them into consideration. Another member of Don's pack would make sense, but I have the feeling that the third lieutenant is not one of these guys, but rather one of the already introduced characters, likely an important character as well. One possibility would be Alexander, who mysteriously disappeared during the travel to the past. We never saw him getting attacked by Whiskers either. However, if he would have been on Whiskers side during his attack on Lucius and co., I wonder why he hasn't helped him. Together, they could have easily killed Lucius. Another, rather scary thought would be Lucius himself, as strange as it sounds. He only helped to stop the bad guys after Amy's death and his good deeds solely came out of a desire to save her life. He's definitely not the prime suspect, but it is not impossible and would be by far the most tragic plottwist, if Amy is ultimately forced to go against her own father. Part of me would like to choose him right now, because that would be very interesting. But there is one guy who, after a bit of thinking, is the most likely candidate in my eyes, more likely than Lucius by far and therefore the one I'm going to pick:

[Jack Jackson]

He is the only one where I have something that comes even close to actual evidence. He served the possessed Hope and even killed Amy, Olivia and maybe many others for him. Recently, we learned that he was never possessed by anything, like he claimed, but rather did it out of his own free will. Of course, since he summoned Lykoi with his final moments, it proved that he is not all evil, but neither is Ramsay, who still served Don and Evil Hope. Together with Ramsay, Jack is the only confirmed character who willingly served Evil Hope in the old timeline, which makes him very suspicious to me. If I am wrong, then maybe it is possible to turn Jack into an ally of Amy and Percy, but if I am right, then they have their third lieutenant. I just hope that Amy does not die because she suspects the wrong person.

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 3 Percy Ronan paced around the living room in his home in Lumelight Grove.

• [Jack Jackson]

I agree with Liquids reasons. Jack is the most suspicious here and they should check him. At the same time I feel like he is almost too easy and the third lieutenant is someone no one of us expects. Aside from Amalia, the only ones I would fully exclude are Percy and Hope and I think we can also exclude Dalton as a suspect. He dislikes werewolves after all and I dont think he would ever work with someone like Don.

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 3 Percy Ronan paced around the living room in his home in Lumelight Grove.

• Voting closed!

Jack Jackson is the prime suspect for the third lieutenant.

I'll try to get the next chapter done tonight.

I was going to leave voting open longer but like I said before I wish to wrap this up before 2016.

• The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 4

Amalia Grigorov & Percival Ronan

“You shall go to the potential third lieutenant’s residence; I must attend to other business in the meantime” Percy announced.

“So I have to do this myself?” Amalia whined.

“Believe me, what I’m about to do is far more difficult than anything you will do” Percy said.

Amalia looked at him in expectation.

I’m…I’m going to raise an army of supernaturals to fight the Dark Eclipse Pack” Percy sighed.

“What?! Are you insane!?” Amalia yelled.

“If we even manage to eliminate Don Lunar then every single branch of the Dark Eclipse Pack would be trying to kill us, what we need to do is get Don to call all of his allies here where we can kill them all in one night if our army is large enough” Percy explained.

Jack’s house

As soon as Jack’s home came into view Amalia immediately knew something was wrong. The door had been busted open, the windows smashed and a bloodcurdling scream could be heard from inside. Amalia ran into the house and noticed that all of the furniture was upturned and a blood trail ran throughout the house. Amalia also noticed bloody pawprints. It must have been the Phantom.

Amalia followed the blood trail into the dining area where Jack Jackson was nailed to a wooden cross, half-naked, a battered and bruised face and strips of flesh missing from his torso. Fortunately the wooden cross wouldn’t harm Amalia as vampires have evolved to only Nosferatu vampires getting harmed by crucifix shaped objects. In front of the tortured Jack was a small furry cat, whom Amalia expected to have the Phantom’s familiar sinister voice and face, but when the cat turned around Amalia noticed that it wasn’t the Phantom at all.

It was Jinx.

The “Full Moon” pub and diner

The pub was packed with Dark Eclipse Pack members, all glugging away at glasses of beer and whiskey and groping the waitresses. Don Lunar sat in the comfiest chair in the pub, smoking a cigar and thought about how the town hall would look like after he took over Midnight Hollow. He would make it his own personal mansion and pub and have waitresses who would enjoy being harassed by the Dark Eclipse werewolves.

Don noticed an unfamiliar man seated at the bar area a few seats away from Lucius Grigorov, who was sipping away at a flask of fresh blood. Don sniffed the air and noticed that the man was also an Alpha werewolf.

“Competition” Don growled.

Don heaved himself up from the seat and slowly and menacingly walked up to the Alpha werewolf who was known as Barry Cold.

“I’d suggest leaving this town kid, the Dark Eclipse already owns this town” Don snarled.

“You trying to start something?” Barry growled, his eyes turning a crimson red.

Don looked as if he was about to rip the rival Alpha’s throat out when suddenly the door burst open and Percival Ronan thundered through the doorway with an army of armed royal fairies, all wielding bows which were soon aimed on every single member of the Dark Eclipse.

“Percival Ronan?!” Don whimpered, before realizing how weak he looked and his expression quickly turned into a face of pure hatred. “What is the meaning of this?!”.

“You’re under arrest for conspiring against the fairy crown and the very town our kingdom is located in!” bellowed a young looking male fairy, who just happened to be the prince of the fairy kingdom and the elder brother of Odessa Leafweaver. His name was Prince Casper III.

“ATTACK!” Don bellowed, and the Dark Eclipse members transformed into their werewolf forms and charged at the fairy army.

“ARCHERS!” Casper yelled, and the fairies fired the silver tipped arrows at the wolves, killing the wolves at the front of the assault instantly.

Percy realized that Don was suddenly nowhere to be seen, but he did see Ramsay Wolfson, Ragtail Wolfodar and a man who seemed to be concealing his face from Percy specifically running for the door. Percy put two and two together and realized that this must be the third lieutenant.

Percy tackled the man to the ground, instantly revealing his face to be Stan Helsing.

Ragtail and Ramsay had successfully escaped, but at least one lieutenant had been captured.

“Get off me!” Stan yelled, attempting to wriggle from Percy’s grasp.

“Tell us everything you know and you may be allowed to live” Percy hissed.

“It doesn’t matter what you do to me, Don would’ve already have summoned every single fucking Dark Eclipse member by now” Stan spat. “Everyone you love is going to die”.

“I guess we really are going to war then” Casper sighed.

Handcuffs were placed on Stan’s wrists and Percy sat down on one of the bar stools. Barry and Lucius had seen the whole thing.

“If we are really going to war then we need a leader to command our army” Lucius explained. “I have lead many sieges against werewolves, so I volunteer”.

“I also volunteer to lead the army” Barry chimed in. “As an Alpha I have a natural leadership ability and the moment I made eye contact with Don I got a sudden urge to go to war with him, this urge will not leave until I kill him with my own hands”.

“There’s also Percy himself” said Casper. “He convinced us to fight for this town and he has extremely powerful magic”.

[Percy leads the army]

[Lucius leads the army]

[Barry leads the army]

• It was Jinx.

Oh shit... Oh god no... This is not good. I have a very bad feeling for this and now, I am very afraid for Amy. God damn it, I hope she does not die D: She survived too much to die here. She travelled back through time, after all! I don't think this is Jinx though. Maybe the Phantom Feline can shapeshift. Or maybe this is Jinx and he has a good reason to do this. After all, Jinx is still one of the good guys, while the original Jack had been one of the bad guys. Damn it, don't die Amy!

And the third lieutenant... I feel like I should have seen that one coming. But Stan was such a minor character... I just thought it had to be someone more... important. He makes sense though, considering what an asshole he was in the original timeline. Anyways, I have seen neither of the twists in this part coming, that was awesome. I just hope Jinx, or whoever this cat is, won't kill Amy now.

[Percy leads the army]

Percy brought them together and proved leadership qualities by convincing them to fight for the town. I guess he is the one whose authority will be the most unchallenged. Barry and Lucius, while good choices as well, seem to be less good than Percy. Maybe they can support him though.

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 4 Amalia Grigorov & Percival Ronan “You shall go to the potential t

• [Percy leads the army]

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 4 Amalia Grigorov & Percival Ronan “You shall go to the potential t

• [Percy leads the army]

Wait, Jinx is alive? And why is he torturing Jack? I hope this is just a big misunderstanding but something is not right here and I am super concerned for Amalia now.

• They traveled back in time therefore undoing Jinx's death.

janitor posted: »

[Percy leads the army] Wait, Jinx is alive? And why is he torturing Jack? I hope this is just a big misunderstanding but something is not right here and I am super concerned for Amalia now.

• Voting closed!

Percy is the leader of the army!

• The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 5

A few weeks after the third lieutenant’s capture

They had done it. Lucius Grigorov had contacted every single vampire he knew to build an army that soon lead to 1000 vampire warriors joining forces with the fairy royal army. Barry Cold had contacted the Nightcrawlers, a group of ruthless mutants and supernaturals, but for the right coin they had agreed to help fight the Dark Eclipse Pack, with a good 1500 Nightcrawlers willing to fight on the battlefield. Along with the 2000 fairy royal army soldiers the supernatural army was now of 4500 soldiers, which should have been enough to clash with the Dark Eclipse Pack…until they saw the Dark Eclipse’s army at least.

There were millions of them. The ground was completely invisible due to the massive amount of lycanthropes standing upon. Their growls and snarls sent shivers down the spines of the Midnight Hollow citizens being hurried to evacuation vehicles.

Among them Percy could see Don Lunar and Foxton Moonwisp triumphantly walking towards the gate of Midnight Hollow as if they owned the place. Don was not in werewolf form, and by the look in his face he didn’t look like he needed to be.

“Percival Ronan!” Don bellowed. “Show yourself and we may just let your friends live!”

“Sod off!” Percy bellowed back.

“Alright, let’s kill them all then” Don said to Foxton.

“Agreed” said Foxton.

“ATTACK!” Don roared and the army of werewolves raced towards the gate and half began clambering up the wall whilst the other half rammed themselves into the gate. The fairy archers began firing silver-tipped arrows down the wall, hitting most of the wolves in the skulls.

Percy leapt down from the wall, using magic to prevent harm to himself. He could see Lucius Grigorov speeding towards him with a panicked look on his face.

“Percy please, you’ve got to help me, Amalia is missing” Lucius cried, his breathing becoming more distorted by the second.

“There’s a chance she could be the sacrifice for Diablus, since Odessa is now safe” Percy warned.

Lucius began running up the wall and transformed into a bat and flying into the midnight sky.

“Shit” Percy sighed.

Percy began to panic when he saw the bloody corpses of fairy archers falling from the wall and making wet, crunching noises on the roads.

“Don and Foxton have left the battlefield” Casper reported. “We assume they have gone to the sacrificial cave”.

With enough magic and concentration, Percy could teleport himself and either Barry and the Nightcrawlers into the sacrificial cave or either Casper and the fairy army.

[Take Barry and the Nightcrawlers]

[Take Casper and the fairy army]

• “There’s a chance she could be the sacrifice for Diablus, since Odessa is now safe” Percy warned.

Shit... oh no, no, no! This does indeed make sense, but still... neither Don and Foxton are currently present at the cave and even though they are on their way to it, someone else has to be there, to keep an eye on Amy and now I wonder who it could be. The Phantom Feline would make sense, although I'm not sure what he would gain from it. After all, he seems to be after Amy's demigod-baby and never expressed any desire to summon an Elder Demon with whom he mabye has to share the power he wants for himself. There is also the chance that Amy is not supposed to be sacrificed for Diablus, but that the creature that abducted her is more interested in something else, namely the baby or Amy's connection to Lykoi. This could mean that Foxton and Don might be in for a big surprise when this creature double crosses them. By now, I am sure that the cat that tortured Jack and abducted Amy is not Jinx, but most likely a shapeshifted Phantom Feline. I mean, Jinx is one of the good guys... right? He at least owes her big time, considering that saving his life was one of the key reasons for her travelling back through time. The Feline also abducted Hope, which is an even bigger mystery for me, but I bet it is connected. Damn it... regardless of the way I think about it, I really don't like the possibilities, be it that Amy is going to be used as a sacrifice for Diablus, or for some other dark ritual, and I deeply hope Lucius, Percy and their allies will be able to save Amy. Speaking about the allies...

[Take Barry and the Nightcrawlers]

I am mostly choosing this because of Barry. We know little about Casper and his abilities, but we know that Barry is a good guy and a very powerful werewolf. He also has a personal grudge against Don. Considering that Don is most likely the bad guys most powerful weapon, it would make sense if Percy uses his own most powerful weapon, his very own Alpha Werewolf, against him. As for the Nightcrawlers, I really hope we can trust them, especially considering that Amy's life is on the line once again. They seem to be loyal to their employer, or else I doubt Barry would have trusted them with defending the city. Also, the fairys seem to be able to hold off the werewolves just fine, while I guess the Nightcrawlers could be better for a commando mission like this, that most likely requires their individual skills. They also sound more powerful, even though they are slightly less in numbers. Saving Amy is my priority, so the more powerful the people at Percy's disposal are, the better might be his chances to actually save her.

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 5 A few weeks after the third lieutenant’s capture They had done it. Lu

• I feel stupid for not thinking about this before XD Does that mean that Jinx is working for Diablus now?

They traveled back in time therefore undoing Jinx's death.

• [Take Barry and the Nightcrawlers]

Heres hoping it wont turn out to be a huge mistake to trust the Nightcrawlers. Amalia is probably in the most danger atm but Percy, Barry and Lucius put themselves in danger as well. But this has to be done. We know how the last Diablus summoning turned out, so they must prevent that Amalia gets sacrificed at all costs.

The Midnight Hollow Chronicles Episode 2: Dark Eclipse Chapter 5 A few weeks after the third lieutenant’s capture They had done it. Lu

• Voting closed!

Percy will take Barry and the Nightcrawlers!

50% chance of a chapter coming tonight as there's a chance I might continue watching my Sword Art Online DVD.

• [Take Barry and the Nightcrawlers]

• Gonna put this story on hold for another project.

• Alrighty, that's okay :) Though it is a really brutal cliffhanger you leave us at, so it won't be on hold forever, right? I hope at least that it won't be on hold forever, because things just got really intense. May I ask what this new project is about?

Gonna put this story on hold for another project.

• Won't be on hold for too long. My new project is this, which I already have a prologue just released for.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2425631#Comment_2425631

Alrighty, that's okay Though it is a really brutal cliffhanger you leave us at, so it won't be on hold forever, right? I hope at least that

• It's good to hear that it won't be on hold forever. And a new story definitely sounds great! I've checked it out and the idea is very interesting. The prologue is also very well-written and I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I'm going to submit my characters for this story tomorrow.

Won't be on hold for too long. My new project is this, which I already have a prologue just released for. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2425631#Comment_2425631

• Thats a cool idea and I will read it!

Won't be on hold for too long. My new project is this, which I already have a prologue just released for. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2425631#Comment_2425631

Sign in to comment in this discussion.