Midnight Hollow (Interactive story) CHARACTER SUBMITTING OPEN FOR BONUS EPISODES

Comments

• [Go over to Amy]

TheFurryOne posted: »

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 4 11 days until the eclipse Hope Kat Hope: Is the possession of Barry Cold co

• No!

But I've been over ruled anyway. >:c

Still, I have to know what would happen. Pls Hope, have my back on this one and I owe you big time!

• Meh >:c

Lord_EAA posted: »

Look No hope here some advice from a person who has studied evil choices Following the rules of time and space IS NOT AN EVIL CHOICE

• You forgot the most important Puss in Boots Gifs!

Alt text

Alt text

Still, I have to know what would happen. Pls Hope, have my back on this one and I owe you big time!

• I only saw this today, can I still join?

• Jan you have bad luck with these fics......

Btw : Go to the one called "Pandoras box" quicky its by the same author as this one

janitor posted: »

I only saw this today, can I still join?

• I know, I really have to get more active in this forum. For pandoras I already submitted two a while ago, but I havent seen this one until today. If i am too late to submit one for this, then I will vote only. Still I would love to submit one.

Jan you have bad luck with these fics...... Btw : Go to the one called "Pandoras box" quicky its by the same author as this one

• Character submission for this story is closed. However you can submit characters to the upcoming spin-off of this story Nocturnal Academy

janitor posted: »

I only saw this today, can I still join?

• VOTING CLOSED!

Lucius will go over to Amy!

• Its a spin off? To Midnight or Pandoras?

Character submission for this story is closed. However you can submit characters to the upcoming spin-off of this story Nocturnal Academy

• Its a spin-off to Midnight Hollow.

Its a spin off? To Midnight or Pandoras?

• In what way? ( if i can ask)

Its a spin-off to Midnight Hollow.

• Thats just my luck :(

I will submit one character for Nocturnal Academy once I have thought about one and for this story I will be just voting

Character submission for this story is closed. However you can submit characters to the upcoming spin-off of this story Nocturnal Academy

• edited March 2015

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 5

10 days until the eclipse

4th December 1970

Lucius began walking over to Amy.

Alexander: What are you doing?

Lucius: Saving my daughter!

Suddenly Lucius felt a sharp pain in his kneecap. He fell to the ground in agony. He then saw a small,black, furry creature looming over him. It was holding a dagger. The dagger was repeatedly plummeted into Lucius' abdomen. Dark blood frothed out of the stab wounds. Judyn flew over to Lucius' attacker to attempt to stop them. As soon as she grabbed the attacker the knife was punctured through her heart. Blood poured from her chest. At that moment Lucius had grabbed a rock from the thick snow as rammed it into the attacker's skull.

Whiskers: ARRGH!

Whiskers suddenly evaporated.

Lucius looked over at Judyn. She was dead. He clutched at his stab wound. The knife had been soaked in holy water. Lucius could hear ambulance sirens approaching. Lucius looked back at the rest of the team. Brail was laying on the ground bleeding and barely alive. Alexander had disappeared.

[Run]

[Allow the ambulance to come]

Sorry about this part being very short my keyboard is broken so I used my xbox controller to type this. (Its very frustrating typing on xbox)

• [Run]

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 5 10 days until the eclipse 4th December 1970 Lucius began walking over to Am

• [Run]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 5 10 days until the eclipse 4th December 1970 Lucius began walking over to Am

• [Run]

• edited January 2015

[Run]

Damn, no tampering with the timeline? No time for the hospital (and a possible interrogation by Wolfson), he has to warn her.

• RUN

• It will be set in the same universe as Midnight Hollow and might have references and maybe cameos from characters who survive.

In what way? ( if i can ask)

• Voting closed!

Lucius will run!

• YAY :) now to wait...... ( dont rish yourself take your time)

Voting closed! Lucius will run!

• Mid-episode questions:

1) What are your thoughts on the creature's true identity?

2) Favourite character?

3) Most hated character?

4) Were you surprised by the creature's identity?

5) Who do you think will die next?

1. FUCK HOPE
    2. Norman Avery
    3. HOPE , FUCKING HOPE
    4. YES , BUT FUCK HIM
    5. Brail

Mid-episode questions: 1) What are your thoughts on the creature's true identity? 2) Favourite character? 3) Most hated character? 4) Were you surprised by the creature's identity? 5) Who do you think will die next?

• 1) God damn it Kat!

2) Probably Barry, albeit Lucius had some good moments this episode

3) Jack, this fucking werecat. I hope that Hope kills him sooner or later. Or, even better, that he runs into a very pissed vampire.

4) Absolutely. I thought the creature was something else, some sort of demon.

5) Hopefully Jack. But I think Lucius chances of survival aren't that great, if he can't manage to alter the timeline somehow.

Mid-episode questions: 1) What are your thoughts on the creature's true identity? 2) Favourite character? 3) Most hated character? 4) Were you surprised by the creature's identity? 5) Who do you think will die next?

1. Yay Hope :3
    2. Hope :3
    3. ...Hope? He killed people, that ain't nice >:c
    4. I sure as hell wasn't expecting it.
    5. I really have no idea, but maybe... Lucius.

• Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 6

1 day until the eclipse

Lucius Grigorov

Lucius clutched at the large incision on his stomach. He had lost 5 litres of blood. He had been travelling for hours now. He had missed the opportunity to save Odessa's life.

Lucius: Fuck!

As Lucius dragged himself through the forest had ran through a familiar scent caught his attention. He smelt werewolf and dead stag. The snow beneath him was now coated in his blood. Lucius crept through a clearing and saw a large jet black wolf snarling at him. Lucius had found the werewolf. The remains of deer carcass hung from the wolf's mouth, dripping viscous liquid on the snow. Vampires and werewolves were once sworn enemies, but eventually they just had a civil talk and decided to leave each other alone; werewolves just happen to forget that agreement when they go wolf form.

[Break the agreement]

[Usain-bolt away]

Hope Kat

Hope: Did you manage to attain blood from Judyn Bornfire?

Whiskers: Yes, brother.

Hope: Now to call in my secret agent in the future....

Alt text

Barry Cold

Barry's eyes cracked open. He was in the forest again. He remembered attacking Hope out of anger. He then remembered Hope transforming into a 11ft tall black lion which then almost ripped him to shreds. Barry remembered Hope saying something about world domination and being a master of disguise. Hope was the one behind all this.

[Go to the police]

[Awaken the true wolf]

• [Usain-bolt away]

[Awaken the true wolf]

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 6 1 day until the eclipse Lucius Grigorov Lucius clutched at the large incisi

• [Usain-bolt away]

There's no way he can take on a werewolf in his condition. Why would he want to attack him anyway?

[Awaken the true wolf]

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 6 1 day until the eclipse Lucius Grigorov Lucius clutched at the large incisi

• Usain Bolt away

Awaken the true wolf - I hope Barry doesn't die because of this D:

• I still need some characters for a murder mystery that I will start around the time of Midnight Hollow Episode 4. If you haven't submitted a character to it already than it would be appreciated if you do. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1767393/#Comment_1767393

• Damn, I totally forgot to submit a character for this. Sorry!

I already have an idea and will submit tomorrow :)

I still need some characters for a murder mystery that I will start around the time of Midnight Hollow Episode 4. If you haven't submitted a

• [Usain-bolt away]

[Go to the police]

• VOTING CLOSED!

Lucius will Usain-bolt away!

Barry will awaken the true wolf!

• Now that the creature is revealed I am going to change the Episode 5 title to what I originally wanted it as:

Episode 5: Master of Disguise

I felt that this title would have originally made the creature to obvious so I put it as "The Black Death".

• I've decided to change episode 4's name to:

Episode 4: The Eclipse

The plot has changed from what I originally had wrote for it back in December so "The Voices" wouldn't make sense for the new plot.

• Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 7

The Day of the Eclipse

Lucius Grigorov

The werewolf had given chase when Lucius ran. He had barely escaped. Lucius was unsure of what time he was at now. He continued walking through the everlasting forest until a saw a familiar face. It was Amalia. He was about to run over to her and wrap his arms around her when he saw a large black feline creature pounced onto her. Lucius was filled with rage. He ran at the werecat and tackled it onto the ground, throwing several punches into it's face.

December 4th

Odessa: Please don't hurt me!

The strange fog monster took the form of a small furry cat.

Hope: I'm not gonna hurt you.

Odessa was confused.

Hope: But she will.

Odessa turned around to see Orma standing behind her, she was holding a knife.

Orma repeatedly stabbed Odessa in the chest until any sign of life left her eyes.

Orma: Did I do good, Hope?

Hope: Yes you did Orma, now to take her blood and soul...

END OF EPISODE 3

• edited January 2015

Yes, kill the werecat! Kill it! Maybe even safe Amy. And if he's already too late for that, Lucius can at least take very bloody vengeance

Also, WTF Orma! Now I'm kinda glad she does not accompany any team. We'll see where that will lead too...

Midnight Hollow Episode 3: The Big Bad Theory Chapter 7 The Day of the Eclipse Lucius Grigorov The werewolf had given chase when Lu

• End of episode questions

1) Are you happy with the creature's true identity or disappointed?

2) Favourite death?

3) Least favourite death?

4) Who do you think will die next?

5) Who do you think is the mysterious secret agent of Hope on the future team?

6) Who do you think is the most dangerous of Hope's team? (Jack, Ramsay, Orma, Whiskers, Hope himself)

7) What do you think the eclipse will do?

8) Favourite episode so far?

9) Who did you think the killer was going to be?

10) Did you enjoy this episode?

1. I AM GOING TO KILL HOPE
    2. Norman
    3. Judyn
    4. Jack/Brail
    5. Don Lunar , Duh
    6. Hope himself
    7. Make everyone has turn into Werecat/wolf or increase their powers
    8. Ep 2
    9. The Major
    10. Yes

End of episode questions 1) Are you happy with the creature's true identity or disappointed? 2) Favourite death? 3) Least favourite

Sign in to comment in this discussion.