What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Oh haha I'm 13 and I'm currently 4,10 so I thought I would give you a heads up xD

supersagig posted: »

Well , it that i live in a country with meters so...XD Thanks!

• Also I would suggest 3,8 or 4,0 because 3,5 is pretty short too haha. Don't mean to criticize you or anything but I just want to make it as realistic as possible :p, other than that, amazing characters!

Well , it that i live in a country with meters so...XD Thanks!

• Thanks!

Ercajayme posted: »

Also I would suggest 3,8 or 4,0 because 3,5 is pretty short too haha. Don't mean to criticize you or anything but I just want to make it as realistic as possible , other than that, amazing characters!

• Really? XD then that must mean the people where I live are really short, or the people where you live are really tall.

Just letting you know, 4,7 is abnormally short for 12, I would suggest you make him 5,2 or 5,4 because that is the height most of the 7th graders at my school are.

• edited December 2014

The people here are pretty tall haha, me on the other hand, I used to be tall, I was 4,10 in 4th grade. I'm 13 and still 4,10 now so uh... I'm pretty god damn short lol

Really? XD then that must mean the people where I live are really short, or the people where you live are really tall.

• No problem! :3

Thanks!

• 4 years and still 4,10? That's cool. I was just a bit confused because you said your grade 7's were around 5,2 and 5,4 and I'm about that height but I'm in grade 9. Although height doesn't matter, I'd probably feel really intimidated with all those people taller then me XD.

The people here are pretty tall haha, me on the other hand, I used to be tall, I was 4,10 in 4th grade. I'm 13 and still 4,10 now so uh... I'm pretty god damn short lol

• Its kind of scary when a lot of 5th graders are taller than you... I mean, 11 year olds should not be taller than 13 year olds... ehhh...

4 years and still 4,10? That's cool. I was just a bit confused because you said your grade 7's were around 5,2 and 5,4 and I'm about that he

• Everybody gets stock in a height. I am 13 and 5,74 (If the meters to feet converter is right XD)

• edited December 2014

Erm, I think you mean 5,7 haha, in that case your almost a foot taller than me, nearly everyone my age is about that height :3

Everybody gets stock in a height. I am 13 and 5,74 (If the meters to feet converter is right XD)

• I know that feel.

Its kind of scary when a lot of 5th graders are taller than you... I mean, 11 year olds should not be taller than 13 year olds... ehhh...

• I was 4'11 last year but now I'm 5'8.

4 years and still 4,10? That's cool. I was just a bit confused because you said your grade 7's were around 5,2 and 5,4 and I'm about that he

• Name: Fiona Roberts

Backstory: She lived in the countryside before the ZA started with her sons. When it started her sons(Hector and Gabriel) went to the town to look for their girlfriends. Only Hector came back and alone, One night , bandits came and tortured them , killed Hector and ate him. After that they raped Fiona so many times. She got free when others bandits attacked the ones that got her. Beacuse of the trauma she got multiple personality disorder. She is always looking for medicine for disorder

Personality: Her original personality is defenlees but brave and caring about people. Her "angry" personality is the one that go out when someone do an "evil" thing like letting someone die or kill brutally someone.She gets angry and starts to killg zombies/people and destroing thing because of it. Her "emotional" personality is he one that go out because she remember something sad or someone say something like that. She starts crying and felling bad

Appearance: She has got long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a grey and balck shirt and dark pants. She is 6 feet tall and is a little fat

• Alt text

TWD_25 posted: »

I was 4'11 last year but now I'm 5'8.

• Puberty is pretty shit because I haven't grown since 3rd grade what the fuck anatomy.

• Alt text

Everybody gets stock in a height. I am 13 and 5,74 (If the meters to feet converter is right XD)

• I guess you're just an early bloomer. Everyone's different.

Puberty is pretty shit because I haven't grown since 3rd grade what the fuck anatomy.

• My parents are average height but everyone else in my family is pretty short so I'm kind of fucked. On the bright side I will forever be cute and adorable :3

I guess you're just an early bloomer. Everyone's different.

• accurate representation of me compared to every 13 year old in the universe.

• Well , like 3 or 4 of my classmates are tall like a 2th grade XD

accurate representation of me compared to every 13 year old in the universe.

• I wouldn't worry about it. I know this girl who is like 4,10 and she's like you said

cute and adorable

Anyway, I'm going to stop posting now because Zyphon might be mad we're kind of derailing his thread by talking about height lol.

My parents are average height but everyone else in my family is pretty short so I'm kind of fucked. On the bright side I will forever be cute and adorable

• good point haha, were disrupting things now xD

I wouldn't worry about it. I know this girl who is like 4,10 and she's like you said cute and adorable Anyway, I'm going to stop posting now because Zyphon might be mad we're kind of derailing his thread by talking about height lol.

• K

I wouldn't worry about it. I know this girl who is like 4,10 and she's like you said cute and adorable Anyway, I'm going to stop posting now because Zyphon might be mad we're kind of derailing his thread by talking about height lol.

• I'd like to slightly edit my character if its a year into the apocalypse.

She's got a thicker skin to her than before.

• edited December 2014

Hmm, last time we did "What Comes After", we managed to start the fanfic before 100th post...

I think it's about time we start writing.

• That was a little harsh, don't you think?

Lingvort posted: »

Well, enough is enough. shoots you Terribly sorry, Zyphon, but Martin_The_Brit is no longer available. We'd better replace him.

• I agree. I need to write.

Hmm, last time we did "What Comes After", we managed to start the fanfic before 100th post... I think it's about time we start writing.

• Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't have told Zyphon to replace you.

That was a little harsh, don't you think?

• Yes, that's probably a very good idea.

Hmm, last time we did "What Comes After", we managed to start the fanfic before 100th post... I think it's about time we start writing.

• edited December 2014

So, Zyphon, do you want to start?

Zyphon posted: »

Yes, that's probably a very good idea.

• Really want to start but waiting for Zyphon because it'd be awkward if anyone else but him started.

• I agree, it is his story after all xD.

Really want to start but waiting for Zyphon because it'd be awkward if anyone else but him started.

• I'm still not sure that we've all agreed on a starting point, but, for the record, you guys can start anytime.

• I thought it was a year into the apocalypse at the military base?

I'm still not sure that we've all agreed on a starting point, but, for the record, you guys can start anytime.

• I think it was in New York city , in a "safe" place , on the winter

I thought it was a year into the apocalypse at the military base?

• Since we haven't actually agreed on a startokg position, would it be ok to start my character seperately?

• Yes, that'd be fine.

Since we haven't actually agreed on a startokg position, would it be ok to start my character seperately?

• Christmas break starts tomorrow for me, so I'll start writing then. If anyone wants to start before that, that's fine.

I think the majority of characters will be starting in New York City, at some sort of safe place. The winter will be approaching, and knowing that the cold causes walkers to freeze, the NYC Group will be trying to escape the city.

• edited December 2014

The safe place could be the top of a high building? Or the airport?

Christmas break starts tomorrow for me, so I'll start writing then. If anyone wants to start before that, that's fine. I think the majori

• Accepted.

Name: Sera Morrigan Age: 24 Backstory: A girl who has always been thought of as an outcast from society, she is a fairly weird and lon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.