What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Zayne

I woke up by the sound of a shoot. I didn´t believe anyone will entry this building because , well why someone will go to a law firm building in a apocalispe?. I got out of the bathroom were i slept to find the source of the sound. I were in the forty-eighth floor and the sound come from down this floor , so i have to went down the stairs. In the way down i found a walker , but i quickly stab him in the head with my knife. Stan gave to me before.... No , i shouldn´t think about. I needed to focus on the present , not in the past. I were still tired , but i kept moving. When i got to the forty-seventh floor i looked around. That floor was the one there were some conferences were made. I didn´t find anything until i saw a guy and a girl around my age trying to get in where the vice-president of the law firm worked when he was alive. The door was locked , i tried to open when i came here , but is not like supplies are going to appear from nowhere. My thoughts were interrupted when they opened the door and woman with a gun. She wasn´t aiming to them , so they must know her. I were dehydrated , so my only choice was beg for water. I came out and said:

"Hello"-"Do you have any water"- I said

• edited December 2014

"Uh... oh.. oh my god are you okay?" I say shakily as I look at Melody. Theres blood smeared across her forehead and I sure as hell hope it isn't hers. "Is that your blood or.. or someone elses..." I say trembling. Please don't be bit, fuck if she's bit. "We have to get out of here walkers probably heard that for miles." I say as I put my hands behind my head and begin pacing around the room. "Fuck fuck fuck... how are we gonna get out of here. without being eaten alive!" I start yelling angrily. "This is gonna be a fucking stampede of the dead." I mumble to myself as I sink down into the corner. I begin crying and hyperventilating. I feel like I'm emerged in water, everything is blurry. Shit this isn't the time for a panic attack. I feel so many emotions at once. Anton and Melody just look at frightfully. They have no idea how to handle a panic attack.

About 3 minutes later I begin to calm down. I stand up and brush myself off and say "S-Sorry about that guys I uh... shit" I say rubbing the back of my head. Well now I feel like a fucking idiot. "Maybe we should uh... get back downstairs and leave-" I begin to say before I get cut off by a boy, about my age, "Do you have any water, I need some." He says calmly.

• edited December 2014

Anton

Anton was looking silently at Riley pacing around the room. It wasn't the first time he was someone having a panic attack, but he never found out how to deal with it, so he just waited out. Melody look at her with a disturbed look on her face. Suddenly, a door at the other side of the room opened, and a teenage boy entered. Although the room wasn't properly lit, one could see that he looked somewhat pale. "Hello...", said the boy, while slowly moving forward. "Do you... have any water?".

"Stop right there. Who are you?", said Anton.

• Melody's gets panic attacks too!

Ercajayme posted: »

"Uh... oh.. oh my god are you okay?" I say shakily as I look at Melody. Theres blood smeared across her forehead and I sure as hell hope it

• Zayne

"I´m Zayne"- I said. I looked at the 3 people. The girl is very short , she also has brown eyes , ginger hair and whites skin . The man has black hair like me , but a bit more darker and brown eyes , The last one was a woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She also brown skin.

• ~Jim Parker~

Jim stood on a hill by the highway, he was facing as large fried of grass, he held a walkie-talkie in his hand, all he could think about was the times he let his kids play with them, Jim held the walkie-talkie to his mouth, pressed down a button and began to talk into it. "It's...Day 304, I'll hopefully arrive at New York within the next few days...I know that's something they wanted to see, they never got the chance...But I'm watching the grass blow in the wind, it's very pretty..."

Jim stops holding down the button and turns around, walking back to his car. He opens the door of the drivers seat and sits down, he reaches under his seat and pulls out a small notebook. He opens it, it's what he used to keep track of the days going by. He pulls out a pen from the cup holder and writes down the day, day 304. He puts the notebook back under his seat and begins driving down the road.

• OFC:

Actually , it´s day 311 XD.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

~Jim Parker~ Jim stood on a hill by the highway, he was facing as large fried of grass, he held a walkie-talkie in his hand, all he could

• Haha, I kind of based this character off me a little and I often get panic attacks so I thought it would be fun to add in. Not the panic attack being fun but y'know it would make the story more fun to read :p

TWD_25 posted: »

Melody's gets panic attacks too!

• edited December 2014

What I'm writing is set on day 304. :P

supersagig posted: »

OFC: Actually , it´s day 311 XD.

• Melody:

I looked down at Riley curled up in a corner as the tears welled in her eyes. I remember it happening to me too all the time before, seeing my mom's dead body on the bedroom floor as she OD'd, watching my dad sacrifice his life to protect my own, I still remember the horrific smell when we stuck in that herd. I pushed them back as much as I could but how can you forget a thing like that? I never told anybody here, why would they want to hear my sob story when there's plenty to go around?

"I-"

When suddenly the door creaked open revealing a pale boy. "Do you... have any water?" The boy weakly spoke. I let out a sigh of relief knowing I didn't have to say anything. Sure there'll be repercussions later, but not now.

Not now.

• Anton

"Very well... Zayne. What's a kid like you doing out here? Are you alone?"

• I put the one where he says his name , you see it? Just asking :P

TWD_25 posted: »

Melody: I looked down at Riley curled up in a corner as the tears welled in her eyes. I remember it happening to me too all the time befo

• Zayne

"Yes....I´m alone. I have being alone since a long time"-I looked down while saying this

• your secret is safe with me

totally didn't get my idea for a machete off of Luke nope didn't happen

• edited December 2014

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not in your group yet. If you could change this, I would appreciate it. Sorry.

Aaron's current plan is to attempt to mug you guys.

"Uh... oh.. oh my god are you okay?" I say shakily as I look at Melody. Theres blood smeared across her forehead and I sure as hell hope it

• Riley

"So wait, your just gonna trust this kid? Right off the bat? Fuck that!" I say as I pull my machete back out after putting in the leather holder on my back. "I say that we get the fuck out of here and pretend none of this shit happened, get back on the road. We have spent way to much time fucking around in this city! We took in a bite victim already and that shit didn't go well." I say angrily making notions with my arms to stress a point. I start breathing heavily. Everything goes blurry, and I start falling to the floor, "That's what you get for making a scene kid." I hear a voice say just before I hit the floor. (Whoever would like to can have the line "That's what you get for making a scene kid." just put it in your next part :p I left it like that so no one would be pissed that I gave them that line xD)

• whoopsies, no problem,

I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not in your group yet. If you could change this, I would appreciate it. Sorry. Aaron's current plan is to attempt to mug you guys.

• Anton

Anton was about to ask Zayne more questions but Riley suddenly started to rant. "So, wait, you're just gonna trust this kid? Right off the bat? Fuck that!". As she kept going, she began showing signs of a panic attack again. She started breathing heavily and backing away uncontrollably. A second later, Riley falls down.

"That's what you get for making a scene, kid", Anton said while approaching her to help her get back up.

• edited December 2014

Ignore this

Riley "So wait, your just gonna trust this kid? Right off the bat? Fuck that!" I say as I pull my machete back out after putting in the l

• Zayne

"Pl.-I try to say please , but the girl start having a panic attack and falls to the floor."That's what you get for making a scene kid."-I heard the man say. The woman glares to the man and tries to wake up the girl , but it doesn´t work. "Oh shit , oh shit , oh shit"- I say nervously

• Sorry , XD

• edited December 2014

Ignore this

• Aaron

As he moved onto the last step silently, Aaron heard yet another voice. "An appreciated change to the crying, I suppose..." he thought to himself. He was wondering if he would actually be capable of killing anyone today. Especially some woman who's having a breakdown. He readied his machete and prepared to come out from the stairwell, but heard "Do you have any water? I need some." Great. Aaron was about to rob people who didn't even have water. "Can I go through with this...?" Despite his dilemma, Aaron knew he would have to fight whichever way he went, so he might as well get a few extra supplies before he took on the walkers at the bottom of the building.

The conversation between the man and the kid continued. "I'm Zayne." said the child. "I'm gonna rob a kid called Zayne?" Aaron thought to himself. "Are you alone?" "Yes, I have been alone for a long time..."

"Great, now i'm stealing from a lonely kid called Zayne. I hate myself. Survival of the fittest, I suppose." he said to himself, although not believing himself for a second. Aaron knew he couldn't go through with this, but he also knew it was too late to turn back. His final decision was to go through with it. "I... I need food. I need supplies. I can't live on a single can of baked beans." he whispered.

Aaron readied his machete and began to move forward as silently as humanly possible; he caught site of the boy standing near a door and the man on opposite him. "Here goes nothing..."

• Thanks. :)

whoopsies, no problem,

• Zayne

I was about to go help the girl when i looked around and saw a guy moving towards us with a machete in his hand. He didn´t saw me seeing him , so i keep pretending that my focus was the others. I grab my gun and tried to aim him. "Don´t move"-I said.

• edited December 2014

Aaron

"Fuck." said Aaron, with a gun pointed at him. He began edging backwards toward the staircase while slowly moving his right arm to reach for the handgun he kept in his holster. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm lost." said Aaron, trying to lie convincingly.

• edited December 2014

Ignore this

Aaron "Fuck." said Aaron, with a gun pointed at him. He began edging backwards toward the staircase while slowly moving his right arm to

• edited December 2014

Zayne

"Just go away"-I said , but the man keep stading where he was. I panicked when the man said "Don't try anything, friend!" and pulled the trigger. The bullet got him in his hand. Because of that he droped the gun and i run to grab it while he was distracted. After you got you turned back where the others where. The girl was still on the ground with the man and the woman trying to help her.

• edited December 2014

Anton

Anton was helping Riley up, when Zayne suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the door. Anton leaned a bit to see what he was pointing at, while taking his own gun out. "Don't move!", commanded Zayne, as whoever he was aiming at started talking. As Anton moved in to see who was talking, he saw a young man around his own age backing away towards the staircase. "...I'm lost", said the man, while slowly moving his hand behind his back.

"Don't try anything, friend!", said Anton, aiming his own gun at Aaron.

• "I saw the guy coming back with a knife in his hand. I warned the man about it and he pointed his gun at guy."

Is that part talking about Aaron? Because Aaron was trying to retreat, not to continue to attack them. I'd appreciate it if you didn't write what my character did, unless this isn't about me. I'm sorta confused.

Zayne "Just go away"-I said , but the man keep stading where he was. I panicked when the man said "Don't try anything, friend!" and pulle

• Edited :P

"I saw the guy coming back with a knife in his hand. I warned the man about it and he pointed his gun at guy." Is that part talking about

• Thank you :)

Edited :P

• Aaron

"FUCK!" Aaron screamed as a bullet hit his hand, causing him to drop his gun. The kid ran and grabbed it, and now Aaron knew he was completely screwed. He kept his machete in his hand and started moving backwards slowly. "If you follow me, I will kill you." he said, enraged and scared at the same time.

• Riley

(She's still passed out, this is a flashback, that's also why its written in past tence)
    I was walking through a cabin, searching for food, I was with my best friend at the time. His name was Alex. He was looking at everything I the living room, he bent over to check out a cabinet and I was searching the desk drawers. "FUCK!" I heard Alex yell "What happened?" I asked as I looked over to see him standing over by the cabinet, clutching his hand. "Shit what happened?" I asked as I approached him. "Just, look inside the cabinet and peace it together" He said shakily, he looked like he was about to cry, I looked inside the cabinet, making sure not to get too close. Inside was the severed head of a walker. And it had blood on its mouth... it was still undead. "Alex, no no no no no no!! NOOO! FUCK NO! Please tell me that thing didn't just bite you!" I screeched as I started crying. Alex had been my best friend since 2nd grade. I sank down in the corner and started having a panic attack. Only Alex knew how to handle those. He walked over to me and sat down beside me, he hugged me for a little and we returned to the group. "What happened" Beth yelled. "Alex got bit" I mumbled with Alex's arm around my shoulder. "No fucking way!" Tammy yelled. We ended up having a huge argument, A few minutes later, we decided to cut the arm off. It worked. He was no longer infected. Sure he only had half an arm but it was better then being dead. A couple months after, we we're cooking some kind rabbit. Beth was cooking and Tammy was tending the fire. Soon we heard gunshots, we put out the fire and ran. We were attacked. I got knocked out for a few seconds but as soon as I got up, I ran, And I never saw my group again.

• Cool :P

I felt like she needed a little more back story I'm going to start writing again so that she can be awake now as well

• edited December 2014

I felt like she needed a little more back story :p I'm going to start writing again so that she can be awake now as well

Riley (She's still passed out, this is a flashback, that's also why its written in past tence) I was walking through a cabin, searching

• Nop , i don´t mind :P

Riley "Wha.... what's going on?" I say rubbing my head as I sit up straight. Everyone is pointing guns at this man, who had just had his

• edited December 2014

Riley

"Wha.... what's going on?" I say rubbing my head as I sit up straight. Everyone is pointing guns at this man, who had just had his hand shot. "I knew that kid would be trouble!" I say pointing at him "I knew he had a group... fuck!" I say quietly getting back on my feet and pulling out my machete, "if either of you (As in Zayne and Aaron) come near me, I'll have you know that I will rip your fucking throats open" I say with my machete pointed at the kid. "I-it wasn't me! He just came up here!!" The kid says nervously. "Nice story shitbird, I don't believe a second of it!" I say inching closer to him.

(hope you don't mind that I gave Zayne a line there :p)

• edited December 2014

Zayne

The girl woke up , but she started to freak out again. "I-it wasn't me! He just came up here!!" I said nervously. "Nice story shitbird, I don't believe a second of it!" She said. You started to walk to the back of the room. "Please , why i will shoot somebody from my own group?"-I said a bit nevous

• edited December 2014

Ignore this. I will rewrite from what Lingvort and supersagig said.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.