What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Could you edit it from what i put before you? :p

Ignore this. I will rewrite from what Lingvort and supersagig said.

• Anton

Anton was aiming his gun at their yet another "guest". Riley seemed to have wakened, judging from her angry screams, most likely towards Zayne. Anton wasn't bothered by it, unlike by their intruder, who was still holding a machete and screaming at the boy. "Did you even hear me, you asshole? Don't you try anything!", said Anton, still aiming his gun at the man.

• Sure. Sorry.

supersagig posted: »

Could you edit it from what i put before you?

• edited December 2014

Riley

"Don't even think about leaving." I say as I push him against the wall and hold my machete against his neck. "I may be 13 but do not underestimate me." I say to the man with my teeth gritted, as I turn to my group still holding the man against the wall. He looks surprised that I was so strong. "So, what are we gonna do to this fuck wad?" I say turning to Melody and Anton, they look at me surprised. I can get so aggressive in the moment, which has helped me on many occasions.

• edited December 2014

Zayne

I lowered my gun "i don´t want to hurt you. If i was here for that you will be already dead , you can search me if you want"-I said

• Well, everyone has their issues, I guess, lol.

Ercajayme posted: »

I like how my character has just turned into the little asshole kid who faints and has panic attacks XD

• edited December 2014

I like how my character has just turned into the little asshole kid who faints and has panic attacks XD

Lingvort posted: »

Anton Anton was aiming his gun at their yet another "guest". Riley seemed to have wakened, judging from her angry screams, most likely to

• Aaron

Aaron was now getting screamed at by some woman who only just woke up, as well as the guy in her group. "How could I not fucking hear you? I'm not putting my machete down when this little shit just shot me in the fucking hand! What is your fucking problem?" Aaron was both terrified and furious, and he knew he had to lie to get out of here. He was originally going to steal from these guys, but now he was the lost guy who randomly got shot. "I'm fucking leaving. If any of you follow me, I will cut your fucking throat."

• Anton

"Who do you think you are, tough guy?", Anton asked mockingly. "You better stop right there and start talking, and maybe I won't shoot you! If your life is worth anything to you, you better listen, before something you can't change anymore happens!".

• This was at Zayne right? Because, no offence, but if your 13 year old was trying to hold Aaron against the wall I'm pretty sure he could overpower her.

Riley "Don't even think about leaving." I say as I push him against the wall and hold my machete against his neck. "I may be 13 but do no

• okay good lol

lol it was Zayne

• Zayne

I tell the girl: "Please , don´t kill me , please"-"The man in your group knows that the other guy come out of nowhere , i don´t have anything to do with it"

• lol it was Zayne

This was at Zayne right? Because, no offence, but if your 13 year old was trying to hold Aaron against the wall I'm pretty sure he could overpower her.

• XD

lol it was Zayne

• ~Jim Parker~

Jim drives for about 2 days without rest, he chooses to rest for the night, Jim pulls into a rest stop that had a large sign with the words 'Don't sleep at night' written with red spay paint, Jim steps out of his car and looks around the rest stop. He sees a large tree hanging down low, he gets back in his car and pulls under it. He grabs the walkie-talkie and gets back out of the car. He walks to the sign and stands under it as he pushes down the button of the walkie-talkie.

"It's day 306, I'm going to sleep soon, but there's a sign near me that says i shouldn't...I'm scared something might be around here, but I'm almost at New York, once I'm there...I don't know...I'd say I'm about 3-4 days away..." Jim stops holding down the button and walks back to the car to rest for the night.

• Riley

I let the kid go and look at him, "Please no more violence!" He exclaims. "So what do you wanna do then? Sit in a fucking circle and share names?" I say angrily. "Hi my name is Riley and I like cookies!" I say in a childish voice. "Happy now? Huh?" I yell at him. "And you!" I say turning to the man telling us not to follow him. "You just waltz in here ready to kill everyone, then lie and tell us that your lost? How do you get lost in a fucking 50 story building and not know how to leave? If you are lost, THEN TRY THE FUCKING STAIRS" I yell at him as I point to the stairs that he standing on the edge of.

• Zayne

The girl let me go. She agressively says her name , Riley , and starts to yell to the "lost" guy. you turn around to the man that was with the girl and the woman. "Thanks"-I say

• edited December 2014

Anton

"Riley, how about you simmer down for a fucking second?", said Anton without turning around. "This guy won't be our only problem in a second if you'll keep yelling, so, I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your voice down", said he as calmly as he could, but it was easy to notice that he was getting irritated. "Now, pal, drop that machete and tell us who you are! If you do that, I won't shoot you, I can promise you that".

• edited December 2014

Riley

"Whatever" I say irritated as I go and sit down on the opposite stair case, the one that goes up to floor 47. I hear Anton yelling at the other man. If only I was an adult, then people would take me seriously.

"Ouch, shit" I say as I touch my teeth. Having braces a year longer than your supposed to sucks. I was supposed to get them off the day after the first outbreak but the dead had to come back and ruin everything. I had hoped that an orthodontist wouldn't be too hard to find, but when I mentioned that I needed them off to Melody and Anton, they brushed it off. "Anton, do you have any of those pain meds left?" I ask quietly with my hand in front of my mouth. He just keeps yelling. "I'll take that as a no!" I say as I lean back and clean my machete.

• Anton

"Goddammit...", Anton thought to himself. "Check in my backpack, it's near Melody!", said he without turning around.

• also, could the writer of Melody please take a moment to say something because she is currently just standing there through all of this xD

Riley "Whatever" I say irritated as I go and sit down on the opposite stair case, the one that goes up to floor 47. I hear Anton yelling

• edited December 2014

Zayne

While the man and the "lost" guy where yelling at each other and the crazy went to the stair case , i went to talk with the woman. I approcah to her and said "Hi-"Thanks for not killing me , i really appreciatte it"

• Riley

Backpack... "Got it, thanks Anton" I yell out as I reach over by Melody, who is also sitting on the staircase, I fumble around in the bag until I find the meds. I pop one in my mouth and swallow, much better. I return the bottle to the bag and look over at Melody, he has been sitting there looking at everyone trembling the entire time. Probably a silent panic attack. I'll leave her be. "Hey Zayne, just because we ain't killed you yet doesn't mean your a part of the group" I say trying to intimidate him.

• Zayne

"Well , thanks for not cutting my head with your machete then"-i said-"And you aren´t good at intimidating , but neither do i"

• Aaron

"Incase you haven't fucking noticed, I got shot. In the hand. Do you think I'm going to be any legitimate threat to you people?" Aaron questioned. "Oh, and the girl should shut the fuck up. There are already walkers in this building because of your fucking gunshot, and I plan to get out before they get to the higher floors." said Aaron as he began to think logically.

"Even if I came here 'ready' to kill you, that doesn't mean I was going to. I'm already fucked, and incase you haven't noticed, there's 4 of you and 1 of me". Aaron put his Dads machete in the leather strap over his back and put his backpack on the floor. He began to look for the bandages to wrap over his hand-hole. He stared over at the man pointing a gun at him and held up his left hand. "What? You wanna shoot this hand too?" he said sarcastically.

• Braces left on over the apocalypse. Shit. That's gonna suck when you're 3 years in.

Riley "Whatever" I say irritated as I go and sit down on the opposite stair case, the one that goes up to floor 47. I hear Anton yelling

• Zayne

I turned to the lost guy.-"Why don´t shut your fucking mouth up for once?"-I said while giving him a death stare

• Anton

"Look, asshole, I don't know why were you even here in the first place. Maybe you were trying to kill us and take our stuff, I dunno. I ain't planning on shooting you, unless you're going to attack or something. Frankly, I shouldn't shoot you, ain't many living people these days", Anton said. "You still better tell us who you are and what you were doing here, though".

• edited December 2014

Aaron

Aaron laughed at the kid telling him to shut up. "Shut your fucking mouth, you little shit. You just got fucked up by the girl. I've got no respect for you." Aaron said, before looking at Riley, then back at Zayne, chuckling.

He turned his head to look at Anton. "You want to know how who I am? Fine. My name is Aaron. I'm 21. I'm a university student, or, at least I was before whatever the fuck this is. It's been over a year since I've seen my family. I have almost no food, and no group. I'm here because I saw your group walking into the building and I saw my opportunity to find safety. Take that as you will. I'm not explaining myself further." Aaron said, before he returned to rummaging around in his backpack.

• Riley

Walkers, in the building, what about Thomas?! "Guys, fuck Thomas is still down stairs and incase you didn't know he's in a fucking wheelchair, we gotta go, like now, I am not having a group member dead and the front doors will not hold too much weight even if they are boarded up!" I exclaim as I jump up off the stairs and run over to Anton and the stranger. "So unless you want him dead we need to cut the shit and go!"

• Zayne

"Okay"-I told Riley. I started to run down stairs as fast i could be. I shouted to the others-"Which floor you left him??!!!"

• edited December 2014

Hah, I thought it would make for funny scenarios "Hi, hello. My name is Riley, this is my group and uh... I'm looking for an orthodontist...." xD

Braces left on over the apocalypse. Shit. That's gonna suck when you're 3 years in.

• Anton

"Then take Melody with you and go", said Anton. "I... or we, will try to catch up as soon as possible". He then turned back to Aaron.

"Well, Aaron... I'm Anton. Can't say it's nice to meet you, but I guess it could've been worse. I'll let others introduce themselves, if they want. I'm pretty sure you hate the kid for shooting you, and I can't really offer you anything, other than some painkillers, if you want 'em".

• Aaron

The kid ran down the stairs quickly. Apparently some guy in a wheelchair was left downstairs. Zayne had left Aaron's gun on the floor, so he picked it up. He stared at Anton and Riley. "You actually left some guy, who is in a wheelchair, alone, in this building. Are you serious. I don't know whether or not you want my help with this, but I don't want more people to die. So either you stop pointing a gun at me, or you can go and save your shitty wheelchair friend by yourself."

• I feel bad. Zyphon has like 5 pages to catch up on when he gets back.

• Zayne

GUYS!!!!!-I shouted. I saw Melody following me , but i kept screaming"Don´t tell that you left him in the mainfloor!!!!!

• Anton

"Well, if you wanna tag along, tag along. Just, don't try anything. So, do you want those painkillers or not?", said Anton, lowering his gun. "Not sure if I'd be able to give them to you once we go down".

• Sorry, I didn't see that painkiller offer before I posted.

Lingvort posted: »

Anton "Well, if you wanna tag along, tag along. Just, don't try anything. So, do you want those painkillers or not?", said Anton, lowering his gun. "Not sure if I'd be able to give them to you once we go down".

• Aaron

"Painkillers? I'm surprised you're willing to offer anything. Sure. Thank you." Aaron swallowed the pills. "Hopefully they'll take affect soon. Thanks, Anton. I'll deal with the kid later, for now, I'm pretty sure I owe you for those painkillers. Let's go save your friend." Aaron said, respectfully.

• Riley

Melody, Zayne and I sprint down the stairs, "Of course their has to be 45 other floors below us!" I say as reach the end of the first set

5 Minutes later

"Thomas! Thomas are you okay!" I yell out. "Melody, check the windows, any walkers in the area?" I say as I look for Thomas. "None" She replies climbing down off the chair she used to look out the window. "Well fuck!" I say. "Now we have to climb back up those 46 fucking floors again huh?" I say irritably as I begin to climb back up.

"Anton, there isn't any fucking walkers down there." I say as I point downstairs. "The fucker probably just wanted to get a chance to run away." I say as Melody, Zayne and I resume our spots by the stairs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.