What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Zayne

"I´m very very very very very very tired , can we all rest for a bit"-I say. Melody and Riley nod. "I don´t think he will just left"

• edited December 2014

Anton

"Now, let's go, we still need to catch up with the rest", said Anton, as Aaron was getting up on his feet. Then, two men quickly went down the staircase.

• edited December 2014

Aaron

"I'm still here. Did you even check INSIDE the building? There's no way they all disappeared just like that." Aaron said to Riley.

• edited December 2014

Ignore this

• Zayne

After a few minutes , Anton and Aaron came downstairs and the first thing i saw was Aaron giving me a death stare. He said "I'm still here. Did you even check INSIDE the building? There's no way they all disappeared just like that.". "Well , he´s not here and i don´t think he can go up stairs by himself , so where do you think he went?"-I said

• Riley

"How ironic is it that the guy in the fucking wheelchair got up and walked away!" I exclaim as I continue searching the area.

• Sera

I walked around the bottom floor of the building, happy that I successfully killed 5 or so walkers. "I love winter." I heard voices from upstairs, but they didn't scare me. I kept my bow out and ready, incase they attacked me, but I began to walk away quickly. I heard talk of a guy in a wheelchair who got up and walked away, I wonder why he needed a wheelchair?

• edited December 2014

Zayne

"Yep"-I said-"If i was on a wheelchair , where i would want to go?"

• Sorry I was gone so long, as I said this moves fast, I apologize...

Thomas Reed

The masked person in front of me put the knife to my throat. "Where is your supplies? Where is your group?" He said roughly close to my face. His breath reeked, and his eyes revealed that he didn't enjoy doing this. I was choking, I couldn't breath, I gathered what little breath I had. "Can't breathe... No group...S-ssssuuu." I stopped and pretended I was dying. The man released me and placed me in the wheelchair. "Supplies. Where?" He seemed to be in a hurry."I was just looking for some until you came along." I said rubbing my neck.

"Liar." The man replied, pointing a gun to my head.

"Thomas! Thomas are you okay!" Melody yells from above. The man ties me to the wheelchair and gets behind me with a gun to the back of my head.

"Tell them that I want one of them to get down here with half of what you guys got. No hard feelings." The man says to me. He pushed me out into the open lobby room. "Uh.... Melody? Could you get down here with two of those bags from the supply room? It's urgent. Don't tell anybody else." I shout at the stairs.

• edited December 2014

NEVERMIND

• edited December 2014

• OFC: Zayne has 13 years old. :P

• What does that have to do with it?

supersagig posted: »

OFC: Zayne has 13 years old. :P

• edited December 2014

IGNORE THOS FUCKING SHIT

• I'm a bit confused as to what you were saying, and how you killed the guy with a gun to my head....

IGNORE THOS FUCKING SHIT

• Sorry , i just saw that you put "this guy" and wanted to tell it. Sorry if it bother you :T

What does that have to do with it?

• I know who you are but my character doesn't :P. Doesn't bother me.

Sorry , i just saw that you put "this guy" and wanted to tell it. Sorry if it bother you :T

• Yeah. It personally seems unrealistic to me that you just ran up and stabbed a guy in the neck with a gun. And how you started laughing after??

I'm a bit confused as to what you were saying, and how you killed the guy with a gun to my head....

• I was lying about Melody and the guy lowered thw guy when he tried to reach the bag :P I will add it

I'm a bit confused as to what you were saying, and how you killed the guy with a gun to my head....

• edited December 2014

I'm sure he would use his other arm to grab the bag. And use the gun arm to shoot you if you came close. He's not stupid XD

I was lying about Melody and the guy lowered thw guy when he tried to reach the bag :P I will add it

• Thanks!

I know who you are but my character doesn't :P. Doesn't bother me.

• I'm just saying, I really doubt a 13 year old boy could run up to a man with a gun in and stab him in the throat with no problems. :/

I was lying about Melody and the guy lowered thw guy when he tried to reach the bag :P I will add it

• I´m not a good writer XD

I'm sure he would use his other arm to grab the bag. And use the gun arm to shoot you if you came close. He's not stupid XD

• Lauhging about how stupid was the scenario, :P. But he didn´t laugh loudly , it was a like smile one. Sorry :T

Yeah. It personally seems unrealistic to me that you just ran up and stabbed a guy in the neck with a gun. And how you started laughing after??

• No problem. But I would prefer it to be changed so that the guy is not dead because right now there is no way to kill him. Unless Thomas dies, which you can do if you want, but it'd be preferred that I wouldn't die so early. XD

I´m not a good writer XD

• Agreed. I don't want to be mean or anything, but he wouldn't just put the gun down, and even if he did he could just raise it back up before the kid stabbed him.

No problem. But I would prefer it to be changed so that the guy is not dead because right now there is no way to kill him. Unless Thomas dies, which you can do if you want, but it'd be preferred that I wouldn't die so early. XD

• I will edit it. :P

Yeah. It personally seems unrealistic to me that you just ran up and stabbed a guy in the neck with a gun. And how you started laughing after??

• I know I sound really harsh and i'm sorry, but the edit doesn't really help much. If a 13 year old got shot in the shoulder, he would not be fine. I think it would be better if someone else does it or if it doesn't happen yet, because this isn't a situation Zayne can win alone.

Am I being mean? Sorry if I am, i'm just not sure about how easily Thomas is being saved.

IGNORE THOS FUCKING SHIT

• 13 and it didn't hurt much? xD.

IGNORE THOS FUCKING SHIT

• Now. It´s good? @RagingBlades

IGNORE THOS FUCKING SHIT

• PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS THE GOOD ONE , I´M BEGGING YOU @RagingBlades

IGNORE THOS FUCKING SHIT

• So I left and now I'm kinda lost? I skimmed through the pages but I don't have a clue what's going on.

• Uh.........

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS THE GOOD ONE , I´M BEGGING YOU @RagingBlades

• WHAT "Uh......" means? I NEED TO KNOW

Uh.........

• edited December 2014

I know, it got a little messed up.

Never mind I have no idea where you guys are. But Zayne and me are on the bottom floor, along with a wandering Sera. You, Anton, and Riley are somewhere upstairs probably headed this way?

TWD_25 posted: »

So I left and now I'm kinda lost? I skimmed through the pages but I don't have a clue what's going on.

• If I was 13 shot in the shoulder I would probably be dead....

WHAT "Uh......" means? I NEED TO KNOW

• And Aaaron?

I know, it got a little messed up. Never mind I have no idea where you guys are. But Zayne and me are on the bottom floor, along with a wandering Sera. You, Anton, and Riley are somewhere upstairs probably headed this way?

• Oh yeah, he's with them right? Like I said, I'm not sure.

And Aaaron?

• I decided to delete my two last parts

Sign in to comment in this discussion.