What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• Sera

[Third Person] Sera began to chuckle. She shook her head and then looked back up, with a serious expression on her face. She looked at the boy in the wheelchair, and then felt the slightest amount of sympathy as she looked at his worried expression. Upon staring back at the bandit, who looked even more worried, she contemplated whether or not she should do this. Ha. Of course she would.

[First Person] I prepared to fire the arrow. "You don't have any last words, yeah? You're a shitty person. Why would you have last words?" I said, confident that this piece of shit would die without repenting. I let the arrow go, and it flew toward him...

[I'm leaving this open, Blades or anyone else can continue]

• Sera's a person that doesn't care about others. She enjoys having fun, and she likes to defend those who feel helpless, by making those who have made them feel like that feel helpless. In this case, she enjoys watching the bandit squirm. She's kind of a maniac.

So true. Also what does Sera want from the "bandit" and Thomas anyway? She could have easily slipped away. Does she just want to kill something? xD

• edited December 2014

~Jim Parker~

Jim finds himself deep in the woods, he had be running for about 30 minutes, he stops and lens on a tree, he was completely out of breathe. Jim puts his back to the tree and slowly slides down it until he's sitting on the ground. He does his best to catch his breathe again as looks around the forest. He starts hearing the sound of a gun shot, they must have run into some of the dead. He stands back up and takes a deep breathe, he starts running again.

He did this all night until he collapsed on the ground. He looked up at the sky, it was dawn, day 311, he through to himself. The world seemed to slow down as he lay on the ground. The light shined down from above the trees and Jim watched as everyone faded to black as he closed him eyes and slept. He dreamed about his wife and kids.

Then he wakes up. His eyes shoot open and are greeted by the light of the sun, it was about noon, Jim roles over to keep the light out of his eyes, he was lost again, he didn't know which way he came from, but he was still alive, although the bandits were probably catching up. He stands up and looks around. Jim puts his hand on his mouth and mumbles, he waits for something to happen. Then it does, he hears a gun shot and quickly turns to face the source of it, he waits second then hears another, this time he gets it and starts running the opposite way.

Everything's going alright for the first few miles as he runs through the woods, he continues to run, but almost out of nowhere he falls into a creek bed and lands in the water, he sits himself up while sitting on his knees. He looks behind himself then back up the creek, he stands and starts running through the creek bed and onward.

As he runs he soon finds himself at a large tunnel, he made it, he was almost in the city now, he looks back the way he came, the bandits were going to follow him into the city. He pulls out the walkie-talkie and starts talking into it. "I've...I've made it, it's day 311, I've made it to New York, I'll continue to go further inside the city until I've lost the bandits...Then...I don't know..." Jim stops holding down the button and holds the walkie-talkie to his side as he looks down the long tunnel, it was a sewer system.

"hello?" Suddenly a voice came over the walkie-talkie, Jim slowly brings it closer to him and holds it to his mouth and replies. "Hi..."

• OFC: What have planned?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

~Jim Parker~ Jim finds himself deep in the woods, he had be running for about 30 minutes, he stops and lens on a tree, he was completely

• Stuff, things...

supersagig posted: »

OFC: What have planned?

• Well , .......

Stuff, things...

• Alt text

Stuff, things...

• edited December 2014

Zayne

Melody was about to say something else when you both hear something hitting the floor. It came from downstairs. You and her walk downstairs. You search for the source of the sound until you find Thomas. He was tied to his chair and a corspe was next to him. Melody runs to hug him. You say: "So , this is Thomas?"

• edited December 2014

Melody:

I heard Zayne's voice call behind me. "What are you doing Melody?" He spoke. I stopped moving and turned around.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I say trying to keep calm.

• I love your posts. We have a little side story going on until of joins up with the main one.

~Jim Parker~ Jim finds himself deep in the woods, he had be running for about 30 minutes, he stops and lens on a tree, he was completely

• edited December 2014

Thank you. :)

And I'm working on having him meet up with the group, kinda...He's bringing trouble with him, the group of bandits...Although they could make a good window...To get out of the city...Hmm...

I love your posts. We have a little side story going on until of joins up with the main one.

• Wait I'm confused? Your part and super's don't match xD

TWD_25 posted: »

Melody: I heard Zayne's voice call behind me. "What are you doing Melody?" He spoke. I stopped moving and turned around. "What does it look like I'm doing?" I say trying to keep calm.

• What is OFC?

OFC: What have planned?

• Zyphon will start writing when Half Life 3 comes out.

• My part happens after this one XD

Wait I'm confused? Your part and super's don't match xD

• I think Half Life 3 will come out a bit sooner than that.

Zyphon will start writing when Half Life 3 comes out.

• I'm confused, super asked me what was in the bag...

My part happens after this one XD

• Just wanted to know if anyone would like to find a walkie-talkie and talk with Jim. ;3

• I asked whatt were you doing :P

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm confused, super asked me what was in the bag...

• Edited. Sorry I'm not that good at paying attention (ADD).

I asked whatt were you doing :P

• edited December 2014

Riley

"Come on, how hard can it be to find a guy in a wheel chair, its not like he can walk away!" I yell as open every closet and every door. "Thomas! Thomas this isn't funny cut the shit!" I say as I look though he last closet. "What the... fuck?" I say as I look in over by a wall and see a corpse next to Thomas, who is tied up in his wheelchair, "What he fuck happened here? Melody! Anton! Get over here!" I say. Soon I begin having a panic, shit shit shit. Not the time. I start breathing heavy, I feel like I'm covered in water, I can't breath. And before I know it, I'm on the ground, and everything is black.

• You should edit it :P

Ercajayme posted: »

Riley "Come on, how hard can it be to find a guy in a wheel chair, its not like he can walk away!" I yell as open every closet and every

• shit fuck.

You should edit it :P

^ Everyone must contribute. Everyone. Looks at Zyphon.

• Look here, you guys left me a lot to read.

Also.... My characters aren't even introduced. At least I'm not actively holding up the progress of the story.

Zyphon will start writing when Half Life 3 comes out.

• The thing is i already posted that only me ana Melody found Thomas

Ercajayme posted: »

shit fuck.

• edited December 2014

Zayne

You were about to smile when you saw a body next the man´s corspe. It was Riley. Shit , you thought. You warned Melody about it and she ran over her. Thomas was still tied up to the wheelchair. You , like after 2 minutes , finally cut the ropes and free him. You shouted: "ANTON , AARON COME HERE!!"

• (?) Silence is a valid option.

Zyphon posted: »

• Melody:

Thomas lied strapped in a wheelchair with bindings cutting off circulation to his hands. Luckily Zayne was able to get the bindings off quickly.

"T-Thomas who did this to you!" I stammered.

• Thomas Reed

"I'm okay! Don't worry about me. Riley passed out! Help her! Oh my god... What happened. It all happened so fast..." Thomas said panicking. He closed his eyes and kept telling himself it was going to be okay.

• We're not understanding people.

Zyphon posted: »

Look here, you guys left me a lot to read. Also.... My characters aren't even introduced. At least I'm not actively holding up the progress of the story.

• my post disappeared ;-;

• Zayne

You shouted for Anton and Aaron again: "GUYS WE NEED YOU , COME HERE NOW!!!"

• Sera isnt´t there. Riley got a panick attack and passes out :P. Look above

Lingvort posted: »

And why is that? Can't you deal with a girl who has a bow or something? I just don't see the point of writing a chapter just yet. Or do you want Aaron and Anton to finally move to wherever the rest of the group currently is?

• And why is that? Can't you deal with a girl who has a bow or something? I just don't see the point of writing a chapter just yet. Or do you want Aaron and Anton to finally move to wherever the rest of the group currently is?

Zayne You shouted for Anton and Aaron again: "GUYS WE NEED YOU , COME HERE NOW!!!"

• Riley got a panick attack :P

And why is that? Can't you deal with a girl who has a bow or something? I just don't see the point of writing a chapter just yet. Or do you want Aaron and Anton to finally move to wherever the rest of the group currently is?

• tell @Ercajayme :P

"Sera isnt´t there. Riley got a panick attack and passes out :P. Look above" Well, I'm personally getting tired of these "panic attacks", as if she can't do anything else. But, okay, I'll write a chapter.

• "Sera isnt´t there. Riley got a panick attack and passes out :P. Look above"

Well, I'm personally getting tired of these "panic attacks", as if she can't do anything else. But, okay, I'll write a chapter.

Zayne You shouted for Anton and Aaron again: "GUYS WE NEED YOU , COME HERE NOW!!!"

• Anton

Anton and Aaron ran towards the rest of the group. Zayne kept shouting to them. "Would you shut the fuck up?", said Aaron. "Now, what's the deal? Where's your wheelchair friend?". Anton pointed towards Thomas. "Here he is, seems unharmed", said Anton. "Wait, where's Riley again?". Zayne pointed towards Riley lying on the ground. "Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding...", Anton said as he went to help Riley up... again.

• edited December 2014

Zayne

While the others helped Riley up , i went to search the dead´s man body. He has a hole in his head. You looked around for a bullet , but there wasn´t any. But have been something else , you thought. You searched his pockets , looking for something. You found anything but a walkie-talkie. You went with the others. Riely is still uncounscious and Aaron doesn´t look at me , though. I come near Anton to say: to him , "How´s Riley?". Anton looks at you. "Not good" , he says. You look down for a moment and then you do it up-"Do you think this still works?" , you say while handing him the walkie-talkie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.