What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• edited December 2014

Name: Deago Meadows

Appearance: He is an African-American man, with white hair just dotting his head, and a small white beard. He has glasses perched upon his nose, and tends to wear a blue polo shirt. He also wears khaki dress pants.

Personality: Deago tends to be quite timid, not exactly a chatterbox but not exactly a recluse either. He tends to give helpful advice to those younger then him, and even befriends them if he wishes. He has a small stutter that only shines out during long winded talks, and tends to say "uh" or "mhm" during conversations while thinking of words. Overall, he is a nice man.

Biography: Deago Meadows, as a child, lived out on an old farm with his parents and brother. He grew up working on this farm, but eventually turned away from a life of agriculture to turn to a Print Shop. He soon met his wife, Marissa in his twenties and they were married. His print shop flourished, and him and his wife soon had a son named Duane. Twenty-three long years after raising him, Deago Meadows finally decided to become a teacher in a high-school and taught a Web Design class. He wasn't ready for the dead to get up and kill his wife. After mourning her, he decided to look for his son Duane, who had been residing in another part of the country.

Name: Nick Andros

Appearance: A relatively tall man, wearing a blue hoodie and worn jeans. Some would say he was handsome, but he never returned the compliments as he is a deaf-mute. He wears gray and blue tennis shoes. Nick has slick black hair.

Special Things: Being a deaf-mute from a birth defect, he writes in a notebook to convey what he is trying to say. He also can read lips.

Is this still accepting? I hope it is, as it looks like fun.

• Anton

"Do you think this still works?", Zayne asked. Anton hesitated for a second, but then said "I don't know, kid". He pushed the button to check if it would work, but there was only static sound. "Even if it does work, we can't contact anyone. Heh, useless piece of plastic", said Anton and handed the walkie-talkie back to Zayne. Afterwards, Riley started to come to her senses. "We're really ought to do something about your panic attacks, kid", said Anton, while going towards the dead bandit to check if there was anything else on him.

• You have to wait for @Zyphon :P

Name: Deago Meadows Gender: Male Age: 54 Appearance: He is an African-American man, with white hair just dotting his head, and a sm

• edited December 2014

Zayne

Even after Anton said that the walkie-talkie was useless , you were determined to try to contac someone, "Hello.." , you said while holding down the button. You were about to stop holding it and just throw the walkie-talkie out the window when you recibed an received an answer. "Hi...."

(I did the walkie-talkie thing to contact Jim :P)

• And let the waiting begin...

supersagig posted: »

You have to wait for @Zyphon :P

• xd

And let the waiting begin...

• I'm pretty sure Zyphon accepts all character, and this one doesn't seem like it wouldn't be accepted so @SuperChocoLatte you don't have to wait. I'm sure he'll accept it :)

You have to wait for @Zyphon :P

• I'll go ahead and work up a post in a little bit. :P

I'm pretty sure Zyphon accepts all character, and this one doesn't seem like it wouldn't be accepted so @SuperChocoLatte you don't have to wait. I'm sure he'll accept it

• K , i´m sure you will do it great

PD: The characters ar on New York :P

I'll go ahead and work up a post in a little bit. :P

• If I may ask, where are most of the characters currently?

K , i´m sure you will do it great PD: The characters ar on New York :P

• Awesome :D

I'll go ahead and work up a post in a little bit. :P

• ~Jim Parker~

"Hello...Hello are you still there? I...Don't know if you can still hear me, but...are you aright? My name is Jim Parker, are you okay?" Jim asks while looking around to see if the bandits were close.

• She's a little kid with issues. It's understandable. But I see your point. She's having panic attacks like Sarah did while being tough and mean like Becca. It's like some disgusting hybrid child.

Lingvort posted: »

"Sera isnt´t there. Riley got a panick attack and passes out :P. Look above" Well, I'm personally getting tired of these "panic attacks", as if she can't do anything else. But, okay, I'll write a chapter.

• Have you read through or do you still need an explanation?

P.S. Welcome! Glad to see you get involved.

If I may ask, where are most of the characters currently?

• Deago Meadows

Deago Meadows was driving down the street at around fifty miles per hour. Only one thought was on his mind, and that was to run.

Start moving. He could hear those bastards now. They were yelling and screaming and hollering all about. They had guns. He remembered that. Lots and lots of guns. He had seen a few of the guys they had captured been shot to pieces. The previous people with hearts and souls had been reduced to mangled bodies riddled with bullets. Deago had escaped from...those bandits. Bandits was too kind a word for it. Nazis would be more appropriate. But they were bandits, no doubt about it, even though that word did not pack the same punch as they did.

I, can't, get no, sa-tis-faction

The Rolling Stones blared on the radio, a soft melody that Deago had turned on in the hopes that he'd get his nerves calmed by it. But, much like McJagger, well...

"I, can't, get no, sa-tis-faction." He sang along with the CD playing in the car radio, and smiled to himself.

'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try

Deago nearly began singing along with it, before he spotted a figure along the side of the road, surprisingly not dead looking, as evidenced by the backpack strapped across their, well, back.

I can't get no!

I can't get no!

Deago flipped the radio off, and pulled up to the man on the side of the road. He waved, and the man waved back, throwing his backpack into the backseat and then climbing into the passenger. He carried a notebook in his hand, and smiled, extending a hand for a shake. Deago confirmed be gesture, then held back and began to speak. "I'm Deago Meadows. You?" These were the only words he needed right now. The man shook his head, then held up hands to cover his ears, and then covered his mouth. Deago thought about this hand movement for a second, then it finally came to him. The man was a deaf-mute.

"You're a deaf-mute, huh? And I guess you read lips?" He asked, and the man nodded. He pulled his notebook out, then began scribbling on the paper. He held it up, and the writing read "Nick Andros." Nick pulled a walkie-talkie out from his pocket suddenly, and began fiddling around with it. Deago started on the road again, speeding along. Suddenly, the radio in Nick's hands buzzed to life. "My name is Jim Parker, are you okay?"

Deago stared in stunned silence at the road, licking his lips for a second. "Should I say something?" He whisped, and Nick shrugged. "This is Deago Meadows and Nick Andros. Do you, uh, read me?"

• edited December 2014

I finally figured out a way to get in, so I got it!

And thanks for the welcome!

Have you read through or do you still need an explanation? P.S. Welcome! Glad to see you get involved.

• My character Zayne is the one who contacted Jim :P

Deago Meadows Deago Meadows was driving down the street at around fifty miles per hour. Only one thought was on his mind, and that was to

• Zayne

"Yes . i´m fine. What do you want or need?"- You said

• I know, I'm just on the same frequency as Jim and your character.

My character Zayne is the one who contacted Jim :P

• Sera

The group that belonged to "Wheelchair Hostage Man", as I have decided to call him, rushed down the stairs. I saw them all worried about WHM. One girl fainted. Weird. Fainting is weird. Is WHM that ugly? Poor guy. I was happy that I helped him, even if I did use up one of my arrows. I smirked and nodded at WHM. He knew I was here. I wonder why he didn't tell anyone. I turned around to leave when suddenly...

Aaron

After being rushed down the stairs by the annoying kid, I came down to see a corpse, and a guy in a wheelchair who wasn't even hurt. I wonder where those walkers we-... Oh. They're there. I guess someone killed them. I look to my left and see I girl, who doesn't seem to be much younger than me with a bow in her hand. And sure enough, there is a bow in the corpse. Okay. This random girl just saved this random guy. "Why am I involved with these people?" I mutter to myself.

I walk outside to meet the girl. "Who are you?" I yell. I get a near instant reply - "My name's Sera, yeah?"

• edited December 2014

Sorry

I know, I'm just on the same frequency as Jim and your character.

• I'm pretty sure more then one person can hear it, though would that mean you would all have to be on the same frequency? I dunno, but I think it's fine.

My character Zayne is the one who contacted Jim :P

• i didn´t know , sorry

I'm pretty sure more then one person can hear it, though would that mean you would all have to be on the same frequency? I dunno, but I think it's fine.

• "Wheelchair Hostage Man"

Is WHM that ugly? Poor guy

Alt text

Sera The group that belonged to "Wheelchair Hostage Man", as I have decided to call him, rushed down the stairs. I saw them all worried a

• It's fine, I'll make this work for Jim. :3

Sorry

• It's not about that. It's the fact that almost in every scene where Riley is present, she's having a panic attack.

She's a little kid with issues. It's understandable. But I see your point. She's having panic attacks like Sarah did while being tough and mean like Becca. It's like some disgusting hybrid child.

• ~Jim Parker~

"Um...Yeah, i read you, how many people am i talking...Never mind...Look, I'm talking to more then one person here, I'm about to enter the city, New York, I'm coming from...The west. Are you trapped in the city, if so how many of you are there?" Jim asked.

• Zayne

"You know , i think i shouldn´t tell stranger all about me , but we are not trapped in the city"-"We are in a law firm building , we have a a man in a wheelchair"-You said

• Don't worry, it's fine.

Sorry

• Deago Meadows

There were multiple people on the frequency, as it appeared. Nick stared at the radio, and Deago sighed. A law firm building. Deago finally decided to speak again. "A law firm building? Do you need any supplies? I...we have supplies to bring. What's the name of the law firm you're, uh, at?"

• Zayne

"First who are you? , second i think it´s White. The building has 60 floors. There are 6 people here , incluiding me"- You said

• Thomas Reed

I opened my eyes as I heard the radio come on. "Zayne why are you telling them where we are? How do you know we can trust him?" I tell him a bit angrily. Then I hear an unfamiliar voice yell coming from the stairs. "Who are you?"

"Anton make sure this new kid doesn't screw us. I'm going to see what's going on over there." I say as I reach down to pick up my deceased captor's gun, and roll myself to the stairs. I see the girl who saved me, and some guy that I haven't seen before that I assume was another one of the people found in the building. I heard the girl say her name was Sera. "Hey Sera... I just wanted to say thanks for saving me back there." I said.

(Sorry if I interrupted something Martin, I just assumed it was left open, so I can edit it if you want.)

• Yeah. I don't think finding Thomas is means for breaking down.

Lingvort posted: »

It's not about that. It's the fact that almost in every scene where Riley is present, she's having a panic attack.

• ~Jim Parker~

"But...Are you trapped there? Do...Do you need help getting out? If you do...I think there's something that could help you with that...A group of bandits are chasing me, won't stop until I'm dead...I...I don't care what happens to me...But i could help you, help you get out of there. I bring the bandits somewhere...Maybe the other side of the city, once they find me they'll try to kill me...Shoot me...The gun shots will bring the dead away from where ever you are, and bring them to me, you could get out of here. It will give you a large opening, if you have someone in a wheelchair...This would make it 10x easier. Whatever you have in there, your food, meds...It won't last forever, you can't just stay there"

• Zayne

"Are you suicidal or something? Even if that help us , you will probably die for that. Hell , i dodn´t even know and you are going to sacrifice for me."- You said

• Deago Meadows

Deago sighed, and whispered to Nick. "That helps a lot." Nick smiled, then turned the radio speaker back on. "We need a little bit of a better description than that, okay?" He asked the boy, than stopped on his tracks as they came to a large, white office building, roamers surrounding it. "Actually, I think we found something that pretty much fits the bill." He looked at the sign just outside, reading "Jenner's Law Firm." That was all he had needed. "I don't think we can find a way in." He whispered to Nick, then got a sudden idea. "I have a pistol in my pack. You?"

Nick held up his hands as if he were holding a rifle, and Deago nodded. "Jim, which way are you going with those bandits? Maybe...shit, can't believe I'm saying this...maybe we can help."

• edited December 2014

Edit: Sorry this wasn't meant to be a reply ._.

Zayne "Are you suicidal or something? Even if that help us , you will probably die for that. Hell , i dodn´t even know and you are going to sacrifice for me."- You said

• edited December 2014

~Jim Parker~

"I'm...I'm not suicidal, I'm from Boston, I had a wife and two kids, my wife's name of Eve, my son's name was Jack, and my daughter's name of Nicole. Their gone, they...Died in the beginning of all this...But i lived, and kept on living...I don't care! If i die, the bandits will get me anyway...I'm givin' you a fuckin' chance to live! Please, take it...Please, I'm already at the end, you...And your group can survive, this damned group of bandits will die with me, and I'll get to die, die thinking i saved someone...Please..."

• edited December 2014

Zayne

I notice a new girl with a bow , probably was the one who saved Thomas. I say: "Ughh , fine .On the west side of the city there is a military zone that was used as a quarantine one in the start. You can probably get some stuff like grenades or something in there". It feel sick that someone just sacriface like that for you , but you let him do it. That fell sick too

• ~Jim Parker~

The other voice comes on and he replies to them.

"I'm coming from the west, but don't try to help! Your just going to get yourself in trouble, I won't have to worry about the bandits once the dead come, the bandits will fuck themselves, I'll...I'll start something...Like a firefight, the dead will take care of them. Try not to fire any shots, it'll just make it harder to get the dead here"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.