Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• I hope that poogers feels different...

In retrospect I should've saw that coming. It was too ironic of a chance to pass up for her not to choose me

• edited December 2014

Well when you openly called for peoples murder

That was the first day when everyone was doing that.

when you stated that you dint trust people even when the seer had freed them of guilt,

That was before the Seer clarified that.

when you declared that you were suspicios of people you had no reason to suspect

I remember that when I suspected someone I always gave some type of reason

and then when you decided to murder a man who was begging for mercy kinda like with tha guy i think his name was Larr....nevermind you know what i mean.

It was for the good of the people Dammit! He would have Shit Charm on Clem and he left Lee for dead so he had it coming!

I see what this is, You are racist towards Saltlicks.....

And Liquid was confinced Papai was the final wolf, When we were PMing I tired t tell him it was probably Poogers but he didn't listen and Raging died.... YOUR POINT IS INVALID HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well when you openly called for peoples murder , when you stated that you dint trust people even when the seer had freed them of guilt, when

• edited December 2014

1) You say you only did it the first day.....no you did it alot more than that

2) Sure and i guess the guy who told Liquid he did'nt trust him afther the seer declared him innocent was just your evil twin forumer that shares the same name

3) Why did you suspect Liquid then? ( distrust and suspicion are VERY close)

4) You dont know that and even if he came back there were enough people to kill him

So im sorry Saltbro YOUR point is invalid

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well when you openly called for peoples murder That was the first day when everyone was doing that. when you stated that you d

• Ok everyone, sorry for the delay, but I will now assign everyone with a role, stay tuned :D

• Nah, I'm forever cursed with this username to have ironic things happen to me over and over again in this game ;_;

Alt text

I hope that poogers feels different...

• edited December 2014

You completely ignored what I said about Liquid, and did you know he was starting private Chats with people?, Also I suspected Liquid because he voted Innocent multiple times on a guy who was a werewolf so that's a good reason and YOU WOULD DO THE SAME.You're not explaining what "I did" and you're just saying "NU UH" YOUR POINT IS INVALID BRUH", And where were you on the thread? I don't remember seeing you there AT ALL, so how would you remember what I did, so in the words of at @Markd4547 "IT AINT TRUE BRAH THIS IS MY IRISH SHEEP'S CHESSE!!!! Or something like that but your points are Invalid.

But let us not talk about the past and look forward to the future but I am no less sensible than Liquid is/was

Random SaltBro Argument Powers Deactivated MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

Alt text

1) You say you only did it the first day.....no you did it alot more than that 2) Sure and i guess the guy who told Liquid he did'nt trus

• Sorry...

Can I still join?

• Oh well. What i ment is that Liquid SEEMED the most sensible. Mostly since he acted like the leader the whole time and no one went against him.

And i read the whole thing so i kinda know what happened. Infact at one point i thought YOU were the wolf. But whateves im just happy i have a saltbro in this game of werewolf

You completely ignored what I said about Liquid, and did you know he was starting private Chats with people?, Also I suspected Liquid becaus

• Cool :) Just don't push yourself too hard.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok everyone, sorry for the delay, but I will now assign everyone with a role, stay tuned

• No zach its not your fault man . Its just bad luck :(

Zachiscool posted: »

Sorry...

• JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS BEFORE HE ASSINGS ROLES

Im gonna be rping as evil-ish just so you know i decided to BEFORE i knew my role :)

So now that thats settleled im going to look at my role good luck :) no wait i mean >:)

Ok everyone, sorry for the delay, but I will now assign everyone with a role, stay tuned

• We could sit and argue about this stuff all day long, but in the end no one is "innocent" till the Seer confirms it

Oh well. What i ment is that Liquid SEEMED the most sensible. Mostly since he acted like the leader the whole time and no one went against h

• yeh

No zach its not your fault man . Its just bad luck

• edited December 2014

I decided to stop arguing i hope thought than you atleast trust me till you have reason not to

We could sit and argue about this stuff all day long, but in the end no one is "innocent" till the Seer confirms it

• edited December 2014

I like these kinds of games

• edited December 2014

All Roles Are Assigned !

I will now wait for all the votes for us to continue...

• Evil-ish sups im not going into asshole mode TOO much

supersagig posted: »

Are you to be a fucking bitch or just evil-ish

• Are you litterally just saying that so you WONT die first?

Zachiscool posted: »

I like these kinds of games

• Are you to be a fucking bitch or just evil-ish

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS BEFORE HE ASSINGS ROLES Im gonna be rping as evil-ish just so you know i decided to BEFORE i knew my role So now that thats settleled im going to look at my role good luck no wait i mean

• As I said in the first game "I don't trust anyone..... Not even myself after Larry..."

I decided to stop arguing i hope thought than you atleast trust me till you have reason not to

• edited December 2014

Yeah i remeber that everyone thougth that you were confessing to being a wrewolf when you said it

As I said in the first game "I don't trust anyone..... Not even myself after Larry..."

• Yeah...... I could have made it sound better back then but I just meant that I don't trust anyone......

Yeah i remeber that everyone thougth that you were confessing to being a wrewolf when you said it

• :) well i still wish you good luck Saltbro

Yeah...... I could have made it sound better back then but I just meant that I don't trust anyone......

• edited December 2014

The map reminds me of Viva la Forum Revolution.

• You too.

well i still wish you good luck Saltbro

• What do you mean?

All Roles Are Assigned ! I will now wait for all the votes for us to continue...

• edited December 2014

Everyone was assigned a Role. Now I need to wait for them to vote on who to protect, seek, and kill

What do you mean?

• Oh okay i just hope people are available soon

Everyone was assigned a Role. Now I need to wait for them to vote on who to protect, seek, and kill

• edited December 2014

Night

It was a very peaceful night. The town had all retired for the night. @supersagig was walking down the street to his home on the East Side of town. He approached his home and took out his keys. He then heard a silent growl from behind. Terrified he span around and saw nothing. He ran to his home, and opened the door as fast as he could.

Morning

@supersagig was found ripped to pieces in his home, the door still open. The Town gathered at the bridge and discussed what could have happened. They soon discovered that how supersagig was killed could have only been due to a werewolf. At the bridge they all decided who must have been the wolf.

@supersagig You have your last words, what will they be?

• edited December 2014

Damn.....

Night It was a very peaceful night. The town had all retired for the night. @supersagig was walking down the street to his home on the Ea

• edited December 2014

Now you have no seer!!!

Night It was a very peaceful night. The town had all retired for the night. @supersagig was walking down the street to his home on the Ea

• Ummm, I accuse....I don't know.

• ( okay evil-ish time)

Well the beast is less than likely satified Unk do yo by any chance know of the events that transpired? afther all you ARE his next door neighbor

• Oh No! Not SuperSagig! I accuse... Uh... paipai46

• Damn..... I need to think, We really have no leads yet...

• edited December 2014

Is it too late for me to join? ;)

EDIT: Shit, I see that it says no more... Oh well, maybe next time... I'll just work alone... in the night... with no friends... and only my tea to comfort me...

• Well, obviously the Wolf is a Greaser, and @supersagig is a Soc. West Side Story confirmed.

Something ain't right here, as Rhys would say:

There's blood in the water, and everyone can smell it.

Ummm, I accuse....I don't know.

• Yep sry :(

SivD1 posted: »

Is it too late for me to join? EDIT: Shit, I see that it says no more... Oh well, maybe next time... I'll just work alone... in the night... with no friends... and only my tea to comfort me...

• Nice Outsiders references :D

Well, obviously the Wolf is a Greaser, and @supersagig is a Soc. West Side Story confirmed. Something ain't right here, as Rhys would say: There's blood in the water, and everyone can smell it.

• Well you'll have to pm me next time you're doing one of these, it seems interesting enough.

Yep sry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.