Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• Due to activity and lack of minds being made, I will change it to 3 Nominates to be accused and 3 to be hung or be innocent

• @Lord_EAA You have been accused of being a Werewolf. What is your defense?

• :3

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah i vote Zachiscool too

• I'll give @Lord_EAA 30 more mins to respond and then we will vote on Hanging or not because we really need to get this going

Poogers555 posted: »

@Lord_EAA You have been accused of being a Werewolf. What is your defense?

• @Lord_EAA did not respond to his defense. Now you will vote on what to do with him.

[Guilty]

[Innocent]

First to 3 votes will be the faith of @Lord_EAA

• [Guilty!]

Hehe! >:D

[Evil laugh]

@Lord_EAA did not respond to his defense. Now you will vote on what to do with him. [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be the faith of @Lord_EAA

• [Guilty]

@Lord_EAA did not respond to his defense. Now you will vote on what to do with him. [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be the faith of @Lord_EAA

• [Guilty] Sorry, Lord EAA.

• edited December 2014

(OOC: He most likely has problem with his time zone. Maybe it's the middle of the night where he lives)

So, my friends we are here to discuss the fate of Lord_EAA. Some of you accuse him of being a wolf. I am not convinced. The so-called evidence TheUnkGuy brings against him comes from a time where our village had no problem with wolves (read OOC: the game hadn't even started and the roles hadn't been assigned yet) That supersagig was the wolves first victim was unfortunate, but I'll give the accused the benefit of the doubt. Why should he kill someone like supersagig first if that would bring him in a position were we might suspect him of being a furry? The evidence is more than weak in this case, in fact it is so weak that even calling it "evidence" would be an insult for any actual evidence we might find in the future. Without the seer it will be hard. But I will give Lord_EAA the benefit of the doubt, at least for this day. Should his behaviour get more suspicious, I will gladly join the raging mob

[Innocent]

• I agree with you Liquid, I am a little suspicious of him but we don't have enough Information Innocent

(OOC: He most likely has problem with his time zone. Maybe it's the middle of the night where he lives) So, my friends we are here to dis

• Brothers, you are mistaken. Do remember the last time we were cautious with an 'innocent'? We lost 3/4s of our village. That shall not happen again.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I agree with you Liquid, I am a little suspicious of him but we don't have enough Information Innocent

• @Lord_EAA was walked to the lynch on the east side of town. The town had decided that he was a wolf and that they must hang him. Lord_EAA was brought infront of the town. The town listened for @Lord_EAA's last words.

• edited December 2014

You might be right, I give you that. It is just that there are other people who are far more suspicious than Lord_EAA. TheUnkGuy for example brought up really weak evidence, zachiscool was really quick to nominate someone without any reason at all and Hope had an evil laugh as he voted Guilty.

Brothers, you are mistaken. Do remember the last time we were cautious with an 'innocent'? We lost 3/4s of our village. That shall not happen again.

• Yeah, idk.....

Brothers, you are mistaken. Do remember the last time we were cautious with an 'innocent'? We lost 3/4s of our village. That shall not happen again.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

I feel safe. The wolves wouldn't hurt me.

Alt text

You might be right, I give you that. It is just that there are other people who are far more suspicious than Lord_EAA. TheUnkGuy for example

• edited December 2014

[Stops laughing]

I don't know what your talking about...

[Sinister smile]

You might be right, I give you that. It is just that there are other people who are far more suspicious than Lord_EAA. TheUnkGuy for example

• Don't worry. I'll be fine.

Which just made you more suspicious than all the "evidence" that we had against Lord_EAA... And now excuse me, I think I have to throw up after using the word "evidence" in combination with these baseless accusations again...

• Which just made you more suspicious than all the "evidence" that we had against Lord_EAA...

And now excuse me, I think I have to throw up after using the word "evidence" in combination with these baseless accusations again...

I feel safe. The wolves wouldn't hurt me.

• I'm just joking around, yeah... >:3

Why... Why are you smiling like this? Damn... I think I'm starting to get paranoid...

• Why... Why are you smiling like this? Damn... I think I'm starting to get paranoid...

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Stops laughing] I don't know what your talking about... [Sinister smile]

• I'm just joking around, yeah... >:3

Why... Why are you smiling like this? Damn... I think I'm starting to get paranoid...

• (!) Hope will remember that...

(!) Liquid is not convinced ... yeah...

• (!) Liquid is not convinced

... yeah...

I'm just joking around, yeah... >:3

• (!) Hope will remember that...

(!) Liquid ate your reply

(!) Liquid is not convinced ... yeah...

• >:c

(!) Hope will remember that... (!) Liquid ate your reply

• You are idiots i was innocent......yeah thats about it

( wow really guys i was ACTING evil i wasent a wolf.....jerks :( )

@Lord_EAA was walked to the lynch on the east side of town. The town had decided that he was a wolf and that they must hang him. Lord_EAA was brought infront of the town. The town listened for @Lord_EAA's last words.

• [Evil giggles]

You are idiots i was innocent......yeah thats about it ( wow really guys i was ACTING evil i wasent a wolf.....jerks )

• I tried to prevent this. Sorry man. I still can't believe this ridiculous voting with literally less than zero "evidence" (excuse me while I puke) got actually through. I'm going to kill a wolf for you, I promise. And I think I already have a suspect now. Unless I'm dead tomorrow...

You are idiots i was innocent......yeah thats about it ( wow really guys i was ACTING evil i wasent a wolf.....jerks )

• edited December 2014

Fucking Idiots....@NoHopeLeft What's with the evil laughing?

I tried to prevent this. Sorry man. I still can't believe this ridiculous voting with literally less than zero "evidence" (excuse me while I

• @Lord_EAA spoke his last. The trap door swung under his feet and Lord_EAA fell.

Lord_EAA breathed his last as he choked on the rope.

It was getting late and the town went back to their homes for the night.

• [Stops laughing and Coughs]

Um...I wasn't laughing...I was just...coughing...With style...Yeah...

• Hope is either a wolf or totally into evil laughing.

My guess would be the former. Second wolf could be InGen for what we know. He seems to be a bit too certain to be safe from the wolves. Third wolf could be either TheUnkGuy or Zach, or the one smart wolf who is actually trying to hide his true allegiance...

Just wanting to share this theory with the rest of the village, since I'm likely the next to bite the dust.

• There's also a chance your one of the wolves...Just saying...

Hope is either a wolf or totally into evil laughing. My guess would be the former. Second wolf could be InGen for what we know. He seems

• edited December 2014

God damn it sheeple! It's like one of you cried wolf and the rest just jumped at the call, ready to lynch someone without any real evidence or even a hint of evidence. Or even without something that even remotely deserved to be mentioned in the same sentence as the word evidence. And when it came to voting, the wolves made sure to see him hanged. Think about how easy you just have been manipulated by the wolves.

@Lord_EAA spoke his last. The trap door swung under his feet and Lord_EAA fell. Lord_EAA breathed his last as he choked on the rope. It was getting late and the town went back to their homes for the night.

• You're right, the chance is there. But in that case I am a clever wolf, since I don't run around showing everyone how evil my laugh is, like a certain other wolf just did...Just saying ;)

There's also a chance your one of the wolves...Just saying...

• OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @NoHopeLeft Get Rekt!

You're right, the chance is there. But in that case I am a clever wolf, since I don't run around showing everyone how evil my laugh is, like a certain other wolf just did...Just saying

• Hey. I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but there's a chance anyone here could be a wolf for all i know. And since supersagig was the seer it's going to be a lot harder to find the wolves.

So whether I'm a wolf or not, I'm still gonna have my laugh!

[Happy friendly laugh of sunshine]

You're right, the chance is there. But in that case I am a clever wolf, since I don't run around showing everyone how evil my laugh is, like a certain other wolf just did...Just saying

• How did i get rekt? lol...

[Friendly giggle..]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @NoHopeLeft Get Rekt!

• I don't know, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow...

[Happy friendly laugh of sunshine] See? Now that's how a true wolf should conceal his identity. Which somehow made you even more sus

• edited December 2014

[Happy friendly laugh of sunshine]

See? Now that's how a true wolf should conceal his identity. Which somehow made you even more suspicious...

But I agree. There is a chance that anyone could be a wolf. If we're lucky I am wrong about you. And if we're even more lucky, Lord_EAA was a wolf. But I don't think we should trust in luck. We'll see who still alive tomorrow. And on the small chance that you are not a wolf: Good luck this night!

Hey. I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but there's a chance anyone here could be a wolf for all i know. And since supersagig was the see

Sign in to comment in this discussion.