Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• edited December 2014

Then why the hell did you want to go on stand if not to confess? You could have just posted this but instead you've wasted a day's lynch Wolf or Not.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Let's begin with I'm not guilty. Okay, now that we have that out of the way we can go over everything. These evil laughs I've been making ha

• Innocent, i think Zachiscool is the wolf.

Poogers555 posted: »

You heard it from him. Now what will you do to @NoHopeLeft ? [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be NoHopeLeft's fate

• edited December 2014

You heard it from him. Now what will you do to @NoHopeLeft ?

[Guilty]

[Innocent]

First to 3 votes will be NoHopeLeft's fate

Let's begin with I'm not guilty. Okay, now that we have that out of the way we can go over everything. These evil laughs I've been making ha

• Meh. I was already going on the trial, it would have only taken one more nomination to do it, you being one of them...I'll just have to wait until I'm voted innocent or guilty...For...Reason...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Then why the hell did you want to go on stand if not to confess? You could have just posted this but instead you've wasted a day's lynch Wolf or Not.

• Oh Shit, I forgot about that while I was talking t liquid..... Yeah thanks for reminding me

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Sagig said InGen is innocent.

• [Awkwardly twiddles thumbs while waiting]

You heard it from him. Now what will you do to @NoHopeLeft ? [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be NoHopeLeft's fate

• Liquid was convinced Hope was a Wolf and so am I, Things aren't adding up and why would he waste a chance to Lynch a wolf?

Guilty

• @TheUnkGuy 's vote was eaten but he voted innocent

• Say what you want, I'm just gonna wait and see the out come of this...Then...Hmm...Then...I'll know...

So you voted for yourself? Seems like a cheap attempt of trying to trick us and to get away with Murder.

• So you voted for yourself? Seems like a cheap attempt of trying to trick us and to get away with Murder.

Meh. I was already going on the trial, it would have only taken one more nomination to do it, you being one of them...I'll just have to wait until I'm voted innocent or guilty...For...Reason...

• [Guilty]

• Let's not forget you already voted for me, you should be happy I'm on trial, after all...That's what you want...You wanted me to go on trial and i did. Now you say I'm one of the werewolves because i agreed to go to trial?

So you voted for yourself? Seems like a cheap attempt of trying to trick us and to get away with Murder.

• edited December 2014

Guilty All evidence seems to point to him and even Liquid agreed before the night he was coincidentally murdered.

• edited December 2014

@NoHopeLeft was convicted of murder and for being a blood thirsty werewolf. The town marched NoHopeLeft up on the stand and wrapped the noose around his neck. He was then told he could give his final words....

• I'm saying it feels like you were trying to trick the people or make them feel strange by volunteering yourself to go to trial

Let's not forget you already voted for me, you should be happy I'm on trial, after all...That's what you want...You wanted me to go on trial and i did. Now you say I'm one of the werewolves because i agreed to go to trial?

• edited December 2014

I stand before you convicted of murder, the murder of a friend, you all seek to have me killed for crimes i haven't commented. My death will bring nothing but another, for I am innocent! I made it clear in my defense, but someone whom will not be named, is very salty, and has made me seem like i am something i am not. Let my death be a reminder, the remaining wolves could be anyone, just try not to kill anymore innocent people, your only helping them.

Let these words ring through your minds. Don't. Trust. Anyone.

Quid non modo nos facere Picas pro sanguine suo ?

@NoHopeLeft was convicted of murder and for being a blood thirsty werewolf. The town marched NoHopeLeft up on the stand and wrapped the noose around his neck. He was then told he could give his final words....

• Don't. Trust. Anyone.

My motto right there, but The Evidence points to you and I'm still not convinced you're Innocent.

I stand before you convicted of murder, the murder of a friend, you all seek to have me killed for crimes i haven't commented. My death will

• Sorry

Lord_EAA posted: »

You are idiots i was innocent......yeah thats about it ( wow really guys i was ACTING evil i wasent a wolf.....jerks )

• What? No he didn't.

Sagig said InGen is innocent.

• @NoHopeLeft looked into everyone gathered at the lynching post eyes. The trap door opened and NoHopeLeft's neck broke.

It was getting late, and the town's people went home.

Everyone with special roles, PM for your decision

• Yeah he did, Look back. You've been confirmed Inno but I think everyone here forgot xD

What? No he didn't.

• I forgot too. XD

Yeah he did, Look back. You've been confirmed Inno but I think everyone here forgot xD

• Goodbye,NoHopeLeft. You were a good man

I stand before you convicted of murder, the murder of a friend, you all seek to have me killed for crimes i haven't commented. My death will

• [Death letter]

If your reading this it means the furries have killed me or I've been lynched, in any case I'm probably dead, but there's still a chance for whom ever reads this...I believe one of the remaining werewolves in Saltlick123, maybe. He's a friend, but he would call every action i make a sign of being a werewolf, even after he nominated me for trial and i nominated myself, he called that a sign of being a werewolf as well, even though he wanted we to go on trial in the first place. It's just very odd thing to do, at least i think so, but maybe he'll have a change of heart, i don't think he'll just let me die, friends don't do that...He wouldn't lynch me...Right?

~NoHopeLeft

@NoHopeLeft looked into everyone gathered at the lynching post eyes. The trap door opened and NoHopeLeft's neck broke. It was getting late, and the town's people went home. Everyone with special roles, PM for your decision

• Damn, you use your time efficiently! I don't know if I could have wrote all that in my final moments ;P

My final message, written in blood and my own guts: People, you all know where I stand. We have at least two wolves who weren't even tryi

• I wanted you to die but you nominated yourself and that just seemed fishy, I believe you were a werewolf but we'll have to get the others to confirm.

[Death letter] If your reading this it means the furries have killed me or I've been lynched, in any case I'm probably dead, but there's

• edited December 2014

Night

@Zachiscool returned to his home after the hanging. It was a cold night that night. he opened his door and went to bed. He was sleeping but then he woke up hearing scratching at his door. Frightened, @Zachiscool covered himself in his bed sheets and pillows.

Morning

@Zachiscool was found with his guts spilled out all over his bed. Once again the town met at the bridge and discussed the werewolf problem.

@Zachiscool , What are your last words?

• Uh... Darn it, I'm dead. I made it halfway, tho.

Night @Zachiscool returned to his home after the hanging. It was a cold night that night. he opened his door and went to bed. He was slee

• This is going badly...

Night @Zachiscool returned to his home after the hanging. It was a cold night that night. he opened his door and went to bed. He was slee

• edited December 2014

Hmm, interesting. I don't know who to nominate this time. There's not a whole lot of evidence pointing to anybody really.

@papai I guess? Zachiscool accused him for the murder of supersagigs death so maybe he killed him to get suspicion drawn away from him? That's the best evidence I can think of :P

• I agree. Lynch away.

Hmm, interesting. I don't know who to nominate this time. There's not a whole lot of evidence pointing to anybody really. @papai I guess?

• I do not like to accuse randomly, but it seems he is the most suspect. Without the ser, it will be difficult to find the wolves.

Hmm, interesting. I don't know who to nominate this time. There's not a whole lot of evidence pointing to anybody really. @papai I guess?

• @papai46 you have been nominated as a werewolf, what is your defense

• I'm not one, @Saltlick123 has proof.

@papai46 you have been nominated as a werewolf, what is your defense

• What proof do I have that you're Inno?

papai46 posted: »

I'm not one, @Saltlick123 has proof.

• Really? I was at your house yesterday night until you had to do something and told me to leave.

What proof do I have that you're Inno?

• edited December 2014

@papai46 says that he was at @Saltlick123 's house until Saltlick asked him to leave. But Saltlick claims that he was @GoldenPaldin 's house What will you do to @papai46 ?

[Guilty]

[Innocent]

First to 3 votes will be @papai46 's fate

• No, I was with @GoldenPaladin all night, We were playing on his PS4 cause he was so happy that the PSN was finally up.

papai46 posted: »

Really? I was at your house yesterday night until you had to do something and told me to leave.

• I have no proof whether he is Wolf or innocent, then I will not vote, ill let others decide.

@papai46 says that he was at @Saltlick123 's house until Saltlick asked him to leave. But Saltlick claims that he was @GoldenPaldin 's house What will you do to @papai46 ? [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be @papai46 's fate

• [removed]

I have no proof whether he is Wolf or innocent, then I will not vote, ill let others decide.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.