Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• I was too busy being dead and suspecting the innocent Hope and InGen ;D

Well played wolves, well played...

LOL GG Salt. I still can't believe how literally nobody in this game suspected me? Wolfs in my name for crying out loud! XD

• LOL GG Salt. I still can't believe how literally nobody in this game suspected me? Wolfs in my name for crying out loud! XD

Saltlick123 posted: »

gg guys.....The Streak Lives I'm 2-0, My Brothers @GoldenPaladin and @TheWolfOfTheDead We have one more Skrub to kill..... @LiquidChicagoTed if it makes you feel any better I personally suggested and ordered to kill you MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• And that will end when you're hanged tomorrow :D

Well....I have some protection...

• Sigh Town Fools, We're the best wolves ever and we were down a man.... or wolf....

LOL GG Salt. I still can't believe how literally nobody in this game suspected me? Wolfs in my name for crying out loud! XD

• Come at me bro. You'll be in sheep's clothing tomorrow...

• It was like the end of last game with you.......

2-0 THE STREAK LIVES

You... You are an evil genius :O

• Night

@InGen_Nate_Kenny already knew it was over. Being the protector he was, he knew there was more than 1 Wolf left, and if he was attacked by the all the wolves he was done for it. @InGen_Nate_Kenny walked on to the bridge. He stayed there and waited for the moon to fully rise. Soon enough the wolves arrived. Three Wolves surrounded Nate-Kenny. 2 on the west 1 on the east. Nate-Kenny drew is sword, prepared to fight the monsters. The monsters lundged at him. Nate-Kenny fened them off as long as he could. @Saltlick123 grabbed him from behind holding him for his 2 brothers to end him. Nate-Kenny snuck his hidden silver blade out from his sleeve and stabbed Saltlick right in the heart right before @TheWolfOfTheDead and @GoldinPaladin could get him, making Nate-Kenny fall into the river. The current was strong and @InGen_Nate_Kenny was being carried downstream. GoldenPaladin and TheWolfOfTheDead followed him. Nate-Kenny had managed to beach himself on the river bed and ran west to the graveyard, The monsters still following him. @InGen_Nate_Kenny was hurt. Badly. He had a massive gash in his waste and was bleeding like a stuffed pig. Golden and WolfOfTheDead were soon upon him. Nate-Kenny drew his sword and prepaired for the end. @GoldenPaladin grassped for him and with quick motion of his sword, @InGen_Nate_Kenny cut off @GoldenPaladin 's hand. In pain, golden collapsed to the ground. @TheWolfOfTheDead charged at Nate-Kenny as fast as he could and pinned him agents @supersagig 's gravestone, the seer who had died on the first night, who could have stopped the whole town from being murdered and to only prove that InGen_Nate_Kenny was innocent. being strangled by @TheWolfOfTheDead 's mighty grip, Nate-Kenny tried his last. he stabbed TheWolfOfTheDead directly in the eye with his dagger. He shoved it deeper into his skull, but TheWolfOfTheDead wouldn't stop. Running out of air @InGen_Nate_Kenny tried to breath. His vision slowly was gaining to black. With one last push, he shoved his dagger all the way through @TheWolfOfTheDead 's head until it was sticking out on the other side. @TheWolfOfTheDead wasnt dead however. He ran off in the extreme pain that he was in.

Morning

The wolves thought that @InGen_Nate_Kenny was going to be an easy target, but he wasnt. As the protector he chose to protect himself. He returned back to his home, grabbed his valuables and left the town. Maybe he went to go visit @papai46 ...

The Werewolves have won ! The entire town is dead, or has fled.

Thank you everyone who played, although it was a little sloppy and a bit rushed I hope everyone had fun !

Remember @InGen_Nate_Kenny will be hosting another Forum Werewolf January 16th !

• It would have been better to lynch him but we still won and we're not dead or anything so EVIL LAUGH TIME

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Night @InGen_Nate_Kenny already knew it was over. Being the protector he was, he knew there was more than 1 Wolf left, and if he was atta

• In this game you did the opposite mistake. In Hope´s one we let Bloop live while it was FUCKING OBVIOUS that he was a wolf and in this one you lynched every person who had a little of suspicious :P

• edited December 2014

GG GG GG this was a great game, really fun.

Night @InGen_Nate_Kenny already knew it was over. Being the protector he was, he knew there was more than 1 Wolf left, and if he was atta

• OHHHHH SNAP! >:3

• More of me and Wolf manipulating a lot of people XD

supersagig posted: »

In this game you did the opposite mistake. In Hope´s one we let Bloop live while it was FUCKING OBVIOUS that he was a wolf and in this one you lynched every person who had a little of suspicious :P

• I defeated 3 werewolves on my own.

Get on my level.

• But we out smarted you and you didn't have the balls to come back and finish the job, 2-0 :D (Hopefully that was a good enough excuse.....)

Alt text

I defeated 3 werewolves on my own. Get on my level.

• I killed you...so you really didn't win...

But we out smarted you and you didn't have the balls to come back and finish the job, 2-0 (Hopefully that was a good enough excuse.....)

• He's gonna need of some really cold water for that burn!

I killed you...so you really didn't win...

• edited December 2014

Not Really :P We can argue all day about this.... If Wolfy of the dead could survive all of that, I'm pretty sure I could cause we basically didn't lose.... XD

Alt text

I killed you...so you really didn't win...

• He's gonna need of some really cold water for that burn!

I won't listen to grammar errors xD (Trying to act like I have a valid argument)

papai46 posted: »

He's gonna need of some really cold water for that burn!

• What about doing a witch´s one? Or with Mafia or Arsonists? :P Just saying

• Soo wait...the wolves were TRYING to save me and it was the town that actually killed me.....................i have no idea what to say.......

• We tricked you townies :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Soo wait...the wolves were TRYING to save me and it was the town that actually killed me.....................i have no idea what to say.......

• Lord_EAA posted: »

Soo wait...the wolves were TRYING to save me and it was the town that actually killed me.....................i have no idea what to say.......

• Well no...you tricked everyone else......infact mine was the only death that the wolves took no part

We tricked you townies

• I voted Inno on you so I would look sensible to the others and gain Liquids Trust.

Well no...you tricked everyone else......infact mine was the only death that the wolves took no part

• Still why me Unk was being WAY more suspicious

I voted Inno on you so I would look sensible to the others and gain Liquids Trust.

• HOW IS THAT WRONG?

He's gonna need of some really cold water for that burn! I won't listen to grammar errors xD (Trying to act like I have a valid argument)

• Ask the others, I wasn't the one who voted guilty :P

Still why me Unk was being WAY more suspicious

• edited December 2014

Read it out loud to yourself...... :)

papai46 posted: »

HOW IS THAT WRONG?

• To be honest i have no idea why i was hanged i did absolutly nothing

Ask the others, I wasn't the one who voted guilty :P

• Just correct me already!

Read it out loud to yourself......

• Go team

...Yeah, I helped....I'm sad I couldn't play.

• No Problem it shows that me and Wolf are the best wolves ever and covered your ass so no Man... I mean Wolf was left behind. gg :D

Go team ...Yeah, I helped....I'm sad I couldn't play.

• Wait what, nobody told me. XD Oh well.

• WAIT WHAT

Yeah but forum noir is dead as fuck lol

• Yeah :P. Who were the mobsters by the way?

• Wow. Okay lol. It's okay. Looks way too interactive for me :p

And neither for these :P: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89371/the-forum-noir http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89495/forum-nemesis

• Yeah but forum noir is dead as fuck lol

And neither for these :P: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89371/the-forum-noir http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89495/forum-nemesis

• Who were the mobster by the way?

• D:

NoHope, Unkguy, and papai RIP forum Noir

Sign in to comment in this discussion.