Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• I'm not a wolf. I'm just really cocky.

[Happy friendly laugh of sunshine] See? Now that's how a true wolf should conceal his identity. Which somehow made you even more sus

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

You and Salt seem to agree a lot and are mad about this lynching....we hung your brother wolf and you two are wolves as well. I see it all.

God damn it sheeple! It's like one of you cried wolf and the rest just jumped at the call, ready to lynch someone without any real evidence

• Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, the wolves are probably going to take out the people who are causing the most trouble, hope you understand that by making myself a target to the villagers, i make myself a smaller target for the werewolves... ;P

[Happy friendly laugh of sunshine] See? Now that's how a true wolf should conceal his identity. Which somehow made you even more sus

• Me or Liquid?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, the wolves are probably going to take out the people who are causing the most trouble, hope you understand that by making myself a target to the villagers, i make myself a smaller target for the werewolves... ;P

• Yeah... cocky isn't exactly the best strategy to appear innocent.

I'm not a wolf. I'm just really cocky.

• It's a reply to Liquid...So... ;P

Me or Liquid?

• edited December 2014

Night

The lynching had just finished. @LiquidChicagoTed was disgusted of the town's choice of hanging @Lord_EAA . He decided to walk it off and take the long way home. He was walking over the bridge when he saw a pair of glowing red eyes. Terrified, he turned around and ran but there was another pair of eyes behind him.

Morning

@LiquidChicagoTed was found mangled at the riverbed on the west side of town. This made 2 murders in the town. The town met at the bridge again and discussed what to do about the werewolf problem, and who could have killed poor LiquidChicagoTed

@LiquidChicagoTed what are your last words?

• Sigh Dammit Hope.

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow, the wolves are probably going to take out the people who are causing the most trouble, hope you understand that by making myself a target to the villagers, i make myself a smaller target for the werewolves... ;P

• InGen cut the crap..... I bet it's you unless if you just like acting Over Cocky....We're pissed cause you killed a guy with almost NO evidence and he probably was Innocent....

You and Salt seem to agree a lot and are mad about this lynching....we hung your brother wolf and you two are wolves as well. I see it all.

• What? It works...It works because i can give a defense if i get put on trial, but if you get killed by the wolves i can't give a defense to them. They'll just kill me and i won't be able to say anything about it, but i can defend myself on trial. ;P

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sigh Dammit Hope.

• I travel for half a day and you lynch my fucking neighbor?

• Me and Salt agree on this matter because the lynching was ridiculous. There is no other way to say it. Ridiculous! Someone literally just said: "Hey, I believe he is a wolf because he said something back when we hadn't any problems with the wolves!" And then everybody seemed to agree that this is "highly suspicious" and with this "evidence" (I'm too tired to puke right now...) someone was hanged. Even last time there was a bit more evidence needed for a lynching.

I'm not ignoring the fact that you and Hope seemed to be a bit too gleefully gloating about the successful lynching.

• Fucking Shit, Call me Paranoid but @NoHopeLeft seems suspicious, I nominate him.

Poogers555 posted: »

Night The lynching had just finished. @LiquidChicagoTed was disgusted of the town's choice of hanging @Lord_EAA . He decided to walk it o

• My final message, written in blood and my own guts:

People, you all know where I stand. We have at least two wolves who weren't even trying to conceal their identity. You know who it was. Open your eyes sheeple. There are two wolves on a silver platter. You can still end this.

Night The lynching had just finished. @LiquidChicagoTed was disgusted of the town's choice of hanging @Lord_EAA . He decided to walk it o

• edited December 2014

What?! Liquid?! I'll get then for this... >:c

I honestly thought one of the wolves was Liquid, because of the way he was talking about my evil laughs, but now i see that it is just like before...With his death I'll do my best to find the killer, and if i die trying...I'll be dead. :l

[Evil laugh of revenge]

EDIT: I nominate myself for trial! If i can...If i can't can someone else vote for me, please?

• @NoHopeLeft for hanging.

• You're Serious? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Not sure if Stupid or Confident

What?! Liquid?! I'll get then for this... >:c I honestly thought one of the wolves was Liquid, because of the way he was talking about

• I can leave a testament either way, besides...Not everyone is voting...So the werewolves would have to voted on who to kill...Meaning...It's either You Salty, papai46, or InGen_Nate_Kenny based on the fact you have been active with the nomination. I'm calling it.

You're Serious? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Not sure if Stupid or Confident

• I did not expect that.

• If you're telling you're the wolf, then ill vote you.

What?! Liquid?! I'll get then for this... >:c I honestly thought one of the wolves was Liquid, because of the way he was talking about

• Well I'm not the wolf, i just want to be on trial... :l

TheUnkGuy posted: »

If you're telling you're the wolf, then ill vote you.

• Vote for me then. :)

I knew it! All evidence has been pointing to you! You've been the wolf among this entire time. Mocking us with your evil laughter.Hang the wolf! Hang the wolf!

• I knew it! All evidence has been pointing to you! You've been the wolf among this entire time. Mocking us with your evil laughter.Hang the wolf! Hang the wolf!

• edited December 2014

Hey, like I said before, I would rather be on trial then killed during the night by wolves. ;P

I'm calling it's you and InGen, and idk who else. You did the Evil laugh thing, Was so fast to Lynch Lord, and now I bet you're trying to nominate yourself just to trick us! You designed this game so I bet you made up a plan.....

• I'm calling it's you and InGen, and idk who else. You did the Evil laugh thing, Was so fast to Lynch Lord, and now I bet you're trying to nominate yourself just to trick us! You designed this game so I bet you made up a plan.....

I can leave a testament either way, besides...Not everyone is voting...So the werewolves would have to voted on who to kill...Meaning...It's

• I'm a he not a she >:c

I nominate @NoHopeLeft. I mean she has been acting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZsB5uEoRqc And she just basically admiited she was the wolf :P

• edited December 2014

I nominate @NoHopeLeft. I mean she has been acting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZsB5uEoRqc

And she just basically admiited she was the wolf :P

• I am a dude >:c

I thought Hope was a dude.....

• I'm innocent. I'm far more powerful then you can imagine Salt...

I'm a sheep in wolves' clothing.

I'm calling it's you and InGen, and idk who else. You did the Evil laugh thing, Was so fast to Lynch Lord, and now I bet you're trying to nominate yourself just to trick us! You designed this game so I bet you made up a plan.....

• I thought Hope was a dude.....

I nominate @NoHopeLeft. I mean she has been acting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZsB5uEoRqc And she just basically admiited she was the wolf :P

• I'm a guy dammit! >:c

I mean I think she's a girl XD Don't they usually they like cute cat pics :P

• edited December 2014

I mean I think she's a girl XD

Don't they usually they like cute cat pics :P

I thought Hope was a dude.....

• I have a cat, cats are cool, that's why i have a cat pic for my profile pic. >:P

• @NoHopeLeft lol your comments keep getting eaten

I'm a guy dammit! >:c

Sorry!!! Did not know that XD

• All part of my master plan, right? ;P

Or because Wolves are Dogs and Cats are the opposite of Dogs so you did that to ignore Suspicion..... I think I should go to sleep now cause I'm starting to talk crazy

• Or because Wolves are Dogs and Cats are the opposite of Dogs so you did that to ignore Suspicion..... I think I should go to sleep now cause I'm starting to talk crazy :/

I have a cat, cats are cool, that's why i have a cat pic for my profile pic. >:P

• Yes you can nominate yourself for a vote

• @NoHopeLeft you have been nominated as a Wolf. What is your defense?

• edited December 2014

Let's begin with I'm not guilty. Okay, now that we have that out of the way we can go over everything. These evil laughs I've been making have a clear meaning, i know what your thinking "It means he's evil" No, that is not the case, using these evil laugh made me a target, why the hell would a werewolf do something that stupid, the answer is I'm not a werewolf, so it made me a target, not for the werewolves, but for the villagers. Doing this would have saved me from the werewolves, at least for a little but of time.

As for the death of Liquid, the way he made himself sound made me think he could be one of the werewolves, but clearly that was wrong. With his death I was a even bigger target for the villagers, and with it, i might not be able to talk some scent into them, as i might have with the evil laughs, but for now whether I'm chosen guilty or innocent...It would be stupid for the werewolves to try to kill me, after all, I clearly have taken a lot of the heat off their back with my 'evil laughs'. But Now that is no longer the case, with me saying this it would make it better for the wolves to kill me rather then let me go.

Anyway, hopefully you won't lynch me. If you let me live I'll do everything i can to help find the werewolves, and kill them.

@NoHopeLeft you have been nominated as a Wolf. What is your defense?

• Sagig said InGen is innocent.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.