Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• yep sry

SivD1 posted: »

Is it too late for me to join? EDIT: Shit, I see that it says no more... Oh well, maybe next time... I'll just work alone... in the night... with no friends... and only my tea to comfort me...

• I'm pretty sure your not supposed to give up the roles -_-

supersagig posted: »

You are not the wolf , i asked to and Poogers said "no". (I am the seer)

• You are not the wolf , i asked to and Poogers said "no". (I am the seer)

Ummm, I accuse....I don't know.

• :)

SivD1 posted: »

Well you'll have to pm me next time you're doing one of these, it seems interesting enough.

• Your dead.....you cant talk ( sry)

supersagig posted: »

You are not the wolf , i asked to and Poogers said "no". (I am the seer)

• Holy cheese and crackers Batman! I'm not the first one to die this time! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKVL12XpLcg

I don't know who I accuse yet. We really have nothing to go on right now :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Night It was a very peaceful night. The town had all retired for the night. @supersagig was walking down the street to his home on the Ea

• no

Lord_EAA posted: »

Are you litterally just saying that so you WONT die first?

• I think he mean't to include that in his death note, but hasnt made one final document.

Your dead.....you cant talk ( sry)

• Why might i ask?

Zachiscool posted: »

Oh No! Not SuperSagig! I accuse... Uh... paipai46

• You know why do we need leads? leads only lead to places

Why choose a direction when you can play russian roulet and hope you get lucky? >:)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn..... I need to think, We really have no leads yet...

• Good thing your not dead.......yet

Holy cheese and crackers Batman! I'm not the first one to die this time! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKVL12XpLcg I don't know who I accuse yet. We really have nothing to go on right now :P

• Is it?

That a threat?

• That a threat?

Good thing your not dead.......yet

• I just randomly said someone

Why might i ask?

• Hmm...Well I'm back only found out that supersagig was killed! D:

Anyway, I'm just a villager, so i don't think it's a good idea to lynch someone, yet!

Night It was a very peaceful night. The town had all retired for the night. @supersagig was walking down the street to his home on the Ea

• edited December 2014

Why sagig? Now I can't prove I'm innocent.

Before someone accuse me for being his nearest neighbor, know that a wolf will do everything to trick others, even pointing fingers. I have a feeling most of the wolves are from west side.

• edited December 2014

So sagig was the seer? The goddamn werewolves got the seer in the first round? Now that is going to make things a tad bit more difficult. I don't know who I should accuse yet, since there are really no hints this time. Let me think about that for a bit...

Worst part is that only through attempting to lynch someone we can be able to detect strange behaviour among the villagers. So I say we have to accuse someone, but I really don't know who.

• Well if there isnt going to be any voting for a lynching then we might start another night...

• ok.

Well if there isnt going to be any voting for a lynching then we might start another night...

• Can we start voting?

• edited December 2014

Very well then... Starting another night without even the attempt to find the wolf is likely the worst thing we could do right now.

Given that he was quick to nominate someone (namely papai) without any real explanation, I'm going to nominate @zachiscool

It's not much, but it's the closest to a lead we have right now.

• It's ok bro, I did the same D;

Damn, just saw the last spot was taken. Oh well, I'll try and get in the next one. :P

• you have to nominate someone first

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Can we start voting?

• I would nominate @Lord_EAA, because when he said he will be evil-ish role, @supersagig disagreed, and ended up killed.

• Good point

I would nominate @Lord_EAA, because when he said he will be evil-ish role, @supersagig disagreed, and ended up killed.

• Good point...

Very well then... Starting another night without even the attempt to find the wolf is likely the worst thing we could do right now. Given

• Good Thought actually, I nominate @Lord_EAA It's the best thing we can go on.

I would nominate @Lord_EAA, because when he said he will be evil-ish role, @supersagig disagreed, and ended up killed.

• edited December 2014

Sorry for that mate. It's just me grasping for the closest thing resembling a lead we have right now.

Zachiscool posted: »

Good point...

• I second that nomination. He made a way to obvious accusation, something a wolf would plan.

• You are making things up.....

I said was going to act evil ish BEFORE i knew my role

And super only ask HOW evill ish would i be

• Based on....what exactly?

Good Thought actually, I nominate @Lord_EAA It's the best thing we can go on.

• That's why I don't think you're the wolf, to be honest. I think Zach is a bit more likely than you and even with him there are little to no hints.

You are making things up..... I said was going to act evil ish BEFORE i knew my role And super only ask HOW evill ish would i be

• I accused no one i SUGGESTED something

I second that nomination. He made a way to obvious accusation, something a wolf would plan.

• Also i sad i would ACT evil-ish i did not know my role yet

Are you seriously trying to frame me becouse if you are you are bad at it

• edited December 2014

Yeah i vote Zachiscool too

That's why I don't think you're the wolf, to be honest. I think Zach is a bit more likely than you and even with him there are little to no hints.

• It's a coincidence then, he replied your post describing how you are and got killed.

Also i sad i would ACT evil-ish i did not know my role yet Are you seriously trying to frame me becouse if you are you are bad at it

• It's ok. I don't really mind.

Sorry for that mate. It's just me grasping for the closest thing resembling a lead we have right now.

• Not much but what you said to TheWolfOfTheDead after he was so happy that he's alive

Good thing your not dead.......yet

Then I said "That a threat"

And you replied but you response was eaten by the forums....

Is It?

Seems suspicious to me, I could be paranoid like last game but you seem off already unless this is part of you said "Persona"

Based on....what exactly?

• Golden said via Steam that he's having internet problems and will be back as soon as he can get it working. :/

• :c

Golden said via Steam that he's having internet problems and will be back as soon as he can get it working.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.