Forum Werewolf 2

Comments

• @GoldenPaladin Isn't home!

Saltlick123 posted: »

No, I was with @GoldenPaladin all night, We were playing on his PS4 cause he was so happy that the PSN was finally up.

• I would say Innocent but I was with @GoldenPaladin I was never with @Papai46 and with @TheWolfOfTheDead 's theory about Papai, It kind of all comes together and we have to take a chance to end this.

Guilty

Poogers555 posted: »

@papai46 says that he was at @Saltlick123 's house until Saltlick asked him to leave. But Saltlick claims that he was @GoldenPaldin 's house What will you do to @papai46 ? [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be @papai46 's fate

• He's not home liar!

I would say Innocent but I was with @GoldenPaladin I was never with @Papai46 and with @TheWolfOfTheDead 's theory about Papai, It kind of all comes together and we have to take a chance to end this. Guilty

• edited December 2014

EDIT: Nevermind, we have to take the risk.

Guilty.

• Yeah he is, I was talking to him and playing PS4 with him last night.

papai46 posted: »

@GoldenPaladin Isn't home!

• He seemed? HE SEEMED? WTF MAN? YOU CAN'T JUST CHOOSE PEOPLE RANDOMLY!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

EDIT: Nevermind, we have to take the risk. Guilty.

• YES HE IS AND I WILL BRING HIM TO THE STAND VIA STEAM FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

He's not home liar!

• If he is home why didn't he come here yet hm?

I would say Innocent but I was with @GoldenPaladin I was never with @Papai46 and with @TheWolfOfTheDead 's theory about Papai, It kind of all comes together and we have to take a chance to end this. Guilty

• (ooc, he saying something through Steam doesn't count)

YES HE IS AND I WILL BRING HIM TO THE STAND VIA STEAM FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

• You should know that we have no more seers, we have to risk in executing the most suspicious.

He seemed? HE SEEMED? WTF MAN? YOU CAN'T JUST CHOOSE PEOPLE RANDOMLY!

• That logic applies to everyone here, Want me to take a snapshot of our chat last night? (If I can snapshot Steam Chat)

If he is home why didn't he come here yet hm?

• [Guilty]

@papai46 says that he was at @Saltlick123 's house until Saltlick asked him to leave. But Saltlick claims that he was @GoldenPaldin 's house What will you do to @papai46 ? [Guilty] [Innocent] First to 3 votes will be @papai46 's fate

• Had enough i'm leaving.

[Guilty]

• [removed]

TheUnkGuy posted: »

You should know that we have no more seers, we have to risk in executing the most suspicious.

• edited December 2014

(He was on the forums for a little BUT THE WEREWOLVES ARE BLOCKING HIM OUT OF THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU PICK ME FOR YOUR ALIBI? HUH DID YOU TALK TO THE OTHERS ABOUT IT! AND POOGERS WILL SAY WHAT COUNTS!!!!) xD

(ooc, he saying something through Steam doesn't count)

• (Still, he has to come here for it to count.)

(He was on the forums for a little BUT THE WEREWOLVES ARE BLOCKING HIM OUT OF THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU PICK ME FOR YOUR ALIBI? HUH DID YOU TALK TO THE OTHERS ABOUT IT! AND POOGERS WILL SAY WHAT COUNTS!!!!) xD

• (Still your point is invalid :P)

(Still, he has to come here for it to count.)

• Don't hand me, i'm leaving this village full of morons.

• I hope you all get killed by the dog Zips bag

(!) Saltlick123 will remember Papai's Rage Quit

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember Papai's Rage Quit

Don't hand me, i'm leaving this village full of morons.

• edited December 2014

The Town tried to convict @papai46 of murder, but he decided to leave the town himself. @papai46 has exiled himself from the town.

@papai46 can choose to return to the town but he will need 3 votes to be let back in

The town returned home for the night.

Everyone with a role Pm me for your choice.

• I hope the dog kills all of you zips bag.

(!) Saltlick123 will remember Papai's Rage Quit

• Night

@TheUnkGuy was walking home. There was much confusion due to @papia46 leaving the town leaving the town one less member but also one less lynch. As he continued home he saw his door was already open. There was a message written on his door in blood that read, "You're Next." @TheUnkGuy was terrified. He ran down the street to the late @supersagig 's house.

Morning

@TheUnkGuy was found with his limbs ripped off in front of supersagig's house. The town, already not looking so good, met at the bridge again to discuss who the wolf must have been.

@TheUnkGuy what is your death letter?

• I tried to help, the best tip I can give to you is that the wolf would be defending the other, so pay attention to those who voted innocent. Avenge me.

Night @TheUnkGuy was walking home. There was much confusion due to @papia46 leaving the town leaving the town one less member but also on

• I say we lynch Golden or Markd. They've been WAY too quiet.

I'm gonna take a guess and say Mark since I doubt Golden was a werewolf 2 games in a row

Night @TheUnkGuy was walking home. There was much confusion due to @papia46 leaving the town leaving the town one less member but also on

• I think they're trying to keep a low profile (Except for Golden since he is having internet problems) I vote @Markd4547, It makes sense now

I say we lynch Golden or Markd. They've been WAY too quiet. I'm gonna take a guess and say Mark since I doubt Golden was a werewolf 2 games in a row

• Alt text

I think they're trying to keep a low profile (Except for Golden since he is having internet problems) I vote @Markd4547, It makes sense now

• edited December 2014

I agree with InGen and Salt to vote @Markd4547. It's always the quiet ones you have to look out for, and plus we don't have any leads
    -_-

• @Markd4547 has been nominated as a wolf.

What is your defense?

(because you havn't been very active if you dont respond we will get stright to innocent or guilty.)

Side Note : After this, it will take 2 votes to nominate and 2 votes to decide weather or not innocent or guilty

• edited December 2014

@Mark4547 did not respond, now will you hang him or let him go?

[guilty]

**[innocent] **

Keep in mind it only takes 2 votes now

• [Guilty]

@Mark4547 did not respond, now will you hang him or let him go? [guilty] **[innocent] ** Keep in mind it only takes 2 votes now

• edited December 2014

[Guilty] The stakes are just too high right now.

@Mark4547 did not respond, now will you hang him or let him go? [guilty] **[innocent] ** Keep in mind it only takes 2 votes now

• They voted already :)

• What was left of the town met at the lynching post. @Markd4547 was on the trap door. The door feel and so did Markd.

The remaining of the town, @Saltlick123 , TheWolfOfTheDead , @GoldenPaladin , And InGen_Nate_Kenny returned to their homes.

Special roles Pm me

• edited December 2014

gg guys.....The Streak Lives I'm 2-0, My Brothers @GoldenPaladin and @TheWolfOfTheDead We have one more Skrub to kill..... @LiquidChicagoTed if it makes you feel any better I personally suggested and ordered to kill you :D MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• You... You are an evil genius :O

Alt text

gg guys.....The Streak Lives I'm 2-0, My Brothers @GoldenPaladin and @TheWolfOfTheDead We have one more Skrub to kill..... @LiquidChicagoTed if it makes you feel any better I personally suggested and ordered to kill you MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• [Angry stare]

gg guys.....The Streak Lives I'm 2-0, My Brothers @GoldenPaladin and @TheWolfOfTheDead We have one more Skrub to kill..... @LiquidChicagoTed if it makes you feel any better I personally suggested and ordered to kill you MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

You guys think you'll kill me? Hahahahaha.

Alt text

• It's either tonight or tomorrow BOY MUAHAHAHA

You guys think you'll kill me? Hahahahaha.

• Well....I have some protection...

It's either tonight or tomorrow BOY MUAHAHAHA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.