The Forum Werewolf Among Us

Comments

• This isn´t new. In the first one we tried to lynch a person who was a wolf 3 times before the most if the people voted guilty. He was a wolf. In FW2 The wolves tricked everyone into lynching innocent people and they won

While everyone else is voting for supersagig, I gotta say I don't agree. What are we, barbarians to just kill a man because of a petty grudge? I abstain from voting.

• Yes. I will let the others vote, I don't want to have innocent blood on my hands.

SivD1 posted: »

My only concern is that we have to get someone, because if not, there will still be three werewolves left in power.

• Damn it, Salt. There goes a great guy...

Well, I agree with what Poogers said. It could be someone with a grudge from last time. However, many of us have a grudge from last time, me included. I won't abstain from the voting, but I will wait a bit. And should supersagig be the one to be accused today, then I'll stay be on your side. After all, Poogers has a good point when he says that we have to do something today. But give me a moment to think about it.

*The Governor went down the city streets. As he paced down,he noticed that a door was open. Intrigued by this, he went into the house. "Hell

• WHY I HAVE TO ALWAYS DIE FIRST OR BE A STUPID VILLAGER WHO CAN´T DO AIN´T SHIT????!!!!. WHY ME?!!!??! WHY THE DESTINY HATES ME!!!!????!!!

• So 3 votes for @supersagig? Correct?

1 for @Poogers555

• Actually, can I change my vote?

So 3 votes for @supersagig? Correct? 1 for @Poogers555

• actually, never mind.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Actually, can I change my vote?

• Okay, after thinking this through, I'd like to vote for @supersagig too.

If you're innocent, I'm sorry. But Poogers made a good point. I remember in the first game, where we had bloop pretty early, but he wasn't lynched for two other days, which lead to two unnecessary deaths. I won't take any chances this time.

*The Governor went down the city streets. As he paced down,he noticed that a door was open. Intrigued by this, he went into the house. "Hell

• I vote

@supersagig

Remember you wanted everyone in NOTP to die? I told you I would remember that. You brought this on yourself.

• @supersagig has been nominated. What do you say in defense?

• This is worst that time i played Town of Salemand the sherrif putvin his will who was mafia that he knew they were but they lynched everyone else. And mafia wasn´t majority.

Anyways , i´m innocent. You have the wrong guy. @Poogers555 and @RagingBlades seems suspicious because poogers was the first one to vote me and Raging hates me really bad. WHY I ALWAYS I DIE FIRST OR I HAVE RIGHT ABOUT SOMEONE BUT THEY DON´T KILL HIM???!!!! WHYYYYY!!!!!????

Yes , Why me and no someone else. You hate me in some way because you random lynch me. Also , i wasn´t the only one who was in FW2. And even IF i was a wolf i would have killed Marm because doesn´t do ain´t shit.

@supersagig has been nominated. What do you say in defense?

• I'm suspicious because I hate you?

I'm doing this for revenge. That is all. I want you to know what happens when you mess with me. :)

supersagig posted: »

This is worst that time i played Town of Salemand the sherrif putvin his will who was mafia that he knew they were but they lynched everyone

• E.E

1. Revenge isn´t good
    2. It was joke , don´t you understand a joke? :P
    3. I didn´t want to kill anyone , i just wanted to downton. The only person that died was Nick , who Golden himself said that he prefered him to die over Amber

I'm suspicious because I hate you? I'm doing this for revenge. That is all. I want you to know what happens when you mess with me.

• Well, Im not voting on Lynching or releasing until I see other people vote

• I think so, Supersagig did say his defense

Is the voting even up already? Anyway, I'd vote on lynching him. Ain't take any risks.

• Is the voting even up already? Anyway, I'd vote on lynching him. Ain't take any risks.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, Im not voting on Lynching or releasing until I see other people vote

1. I know. I like to call it a lesson.

2. A bad joke.

3.Well I liked Nick more.

E.E * Revenge isn´t good * It was joke , don´t you understand a joke? :P * I didn´t want to kill anyone , i just wanted to downton. The only person that died was Nick , who Golden himself said that he prefered him to die over Amber

• @supersagig has said his defense:

[Guilty] or [Innocent]

• Nick was banging Stef befire the crazy man showed up and killed him XD

* I know. I like to call it a lesson. * A bad joke. 3.Well I liked Nick more.

• [Guilty]

This time, we can't take any chances. He is nominated and if we back out now, we give the wolves at least one more day to kill us. If we lynch him, we have at least the chance that we get one of the wolves.

@supersagig has said his defense: [Guilty] or [Innocent]

• And if you are wrong you are helping the wolves killing innocent people. E.E

[Guilty] This time, we can't take any chances. He is nominated and if we back out now, we give the wolves at least one more day to kill us. If we lynch him, we have at least the chance that we get one of the wolves.

• That's a risk we have to take. I am sorry.

And if you are wrong you are helping the wolves killing innocent people. E.E

• I will exile myself like Papai did in FW2 Walks away in the dawn

• [Innocent]

I can't really find any other reason that he would kill Salt other than the grudge. Most of you are using this one piece of evidence against him. And it's not really a good reason, if you ask me.

• I'm sorry, you can only ask do that before the voting starts. You still have a chance.

I will exile myself like Papai did in FW2 Walks away in the dawn

• [Innocent] We do not know anything, we have to wait for the next day.

• [Innocent] Are we really killing someone without any solid evidence?

• Well, I'm starting to think @supsagig is innocent, let's see what happens tonight...

• Which would make him 10 x cooler.

Nick was banging Stef befire the crazy man showed up and killed him XD

• 4 votes [Innocent] one more and he's saved.

• Innocent

4 votes [Innocent] one more and he's saved.

• [Guilty]

I think it's too late but whatever

• I vote [Innocent]

• @supersagig is saved. He walks home, as does everyone else.

Special roles if you haven't already PM me your choices

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

" @Poogers555 walks to his home. @TheUnkGuy follows to make sure his lovers in protected is protected. A werewolf jumps out in front of Poogers, Unk runs up and throws his wolfsbane, scaring the lycan away. Unk and Poogers remain safe for the remainder of the night. The town gathers at town hall in morning to decide who to lynch."

Okay guys, start accusations please.

• I'm still not convinced that @supersagig is innocent. Poogers proclaimed that he was starting to think that he was innocent, but decided to wait and see what would happen that night. Turns out that Poogers is killed. Maybe supersagig's exile claim was all an act to try to sound innocent, knowing that it wouldn't work anyway?

" @Poogers555 walks to his home. @TheUnkGuy follows to make sure his lovers in protected is protected. A werewolf jumps out in front of Poog

• But I am not kill !

I'm still not convinced that @supersagig is innocent. Poogers proclaimed that he was starting to think that he was innocent, but decided to

• Alright people. Listen up. Because I am now confirmed to be innocent, the seer has made contact with me. Now, keep in mind, there is no proof that he is indeed the seer, but I will keep his identity secret. Also, if I am later killed, I can easily give his identity away if he is lying and is indeed a wolf. Anyway, the seer has informed me that @SuperChocoLatte is indeed a Wolf

• Only stupid people kill obvious target :P. IF i was a wolf i would have killed Mark because he doesn´t talk and that REALLY bothers me and now i would have killed zach because he changed his mind about me into innocent and that would make Poogers or ChocoLatte suspicious :P

I'm still not convinced that @supersagig is innocent. Poogers proclaimed that he was starting to think that he was innocent, but decided to

• edited January 2015

How sure we can be about this seer being the real one?

Poogers555 posted: »

Alright people. Listen up. Because I am now confirmed to be innocent, the seer has made contact with me. Now, keep in mind, there is no proo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.