The Forum Werewolf Among Us

Comments

• @Poogers555 Who is this seer? I think he is lying

• I am not a wolf, in fact. If I were, I would be trying my best to find a cure for the disease. I do not take pleasure in the murder of others. I think your seer is lying.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey @SuperChocoLatte I know you won't tell us. But you are a family man so I hope you will tell us for your family, are you a wolf?

• I´m sorry that you have to go , but you eill be hopefully safe with your family. Goodbye @SuperChocoLatte

I'd like to give my best wishes to all of, in the hopes that you catch the werewolf murderers. Thank you all for letting an innocent man go

• Dang it I had a great idea for a gif but it won't load....

I'd like to give my best wishes to all of, in the hopes that you catch the werewolf murderers. Thank you all for letting an innocent man go

• We will not reveal the seer until we prove that he is not the seer, because we do not want to risk losing the seer.

supersagig posted: »

@Poogers555 Who is this seer? I think he is lying

• Depending on what happens tonight, I will be able to tell if he is lying or not. If he is, maybe @SuperChocoLatte can return

@Poogers555 Who is this seer? I think he is lying

• edited January 2015

[Guilty with Exile] Just in case the "seer" is not who he claims to be.

"Okay, here are your options for voting:" [Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile], if there is a tie I will decide.

• " @SuperChocoLatte walks from the town. He stops when he hears someone say 'See ya around....Wolf.' but continues walking. As he leaves the borders of Springfield, everyone goes off to do stuff and then goes to sleep. The Governor, however, stays in the Slaughtered Lamb, thinking."

• Well folks. Have a good nights sleep, tonight will be the night. Tonight we will know who the seer is and if they are telling the truth. Sleep we'll !

" @SuperChocoLatte walks from the town. He stops when he hears someone say 'See ya around....Wolf.' but continues walking. As he leaves the

• " @Poogers555 walks home, thinking about the exile of @SuperChocoLatte. He hears a twig snap. He stops and turns around, nothing there. He picks up his pace and reaches the porch. He fumbles to get the keys but stops when he hears one lonely, loud, raged filled howl. He turns around and is greeted by the big teeth and eyes of the beast. The beast grabs at his throat, and his last look of life is at the lycan reviling at its bloody handiwork.

@LiquidChicagoTed finds the body, and the Governor begins the accusations in the town hall."

• I vote for @Markd4547 , because he doesn´t talk. IF 3 people vote for me , i will exile myself

" @Poogers555 walks home, thinking about the exile of @SuperChocoLatte. He hears a twig snap. He stops and turns around, nothing there. He p

• edited January 2015

I also vote @Markd4547

I vote for @Markd4547 , because he doesn´t talk. IF 3 people vote for me , i will exile myself

• Gotcha, seer. Send me your defense or your identity will be revealed now.

" @Poogers555 walks home, thinking about the exile of @SuperChocoLatte. He hears a twig snap. He stops and turns around, nothing there. He p

• There more than one wolf , you know? Anyways

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Gotcha, seer. Send me your defense or your identity will be revealed now.

• edited January 2015

Ow

• Well, I'm dead. Good news. The seer was legit and I can confirm that raging blades is innocent. I would like to be buried next to @Saltlick123 and I wish you all good luck

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

Friend, I'd prefer you not say that stuff when you are dead. (The Raging_Blades stuff)

Well, I'm dead. Good news. The seer was legit and I can confirm that raging blades is innocent. I would like to be buried next to @Saltlick123 and I wish you all good luck

• It was my death letter

Friend, I'd prefer you not say that stuff when you are dead. (The Raging_Blades stuff)

• Ah. Kay.

It was my death letter

• edited January 2015

.>.>

<.<

Pisst... I was wondering if you were okay with me hosting Forum Werewolf 4, Ingen. (Unless someone's already called it)

• Wjat aboit doing something like a witch hunt?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

.>.> <.< Pisst... I was wondering if you were okay with me hosting Forum Werewolf 4, Ingen. (Unless someone's already called it)

• I want to try your witch hunt idea, but I want to think if things to change it isn't like forum werewolf with witches

Wjat aboit doing something like a witch hunt?

• Witches can´t kill someone likw WW. They control people and can make them do something to other people. There can be Vigilantes , who can kill people at night but if they kill a good person (villager) they will kill themselves over the guilt. There is no protector , but a seer. Also , there can be a jester who wants to get lynched (that is what he had to do) and if then get lynched , his ghost can kill someone at night. But only one person.

I want to try your witch hunt idea, but I want to think if things to change it isn't like forum werewolf with witches

• edited January 2015

Ok I get it more now. I'll probably make it after NoHope makes werewolf 4 and it gets all finished up

Witches can´t kill someone likw WW. They control people and can make them do something to other people. There can be Vigilantes , who can ki

• I would have more roles in it.

Joker, Vigilantes, etc. :D

Wjat aboit doing something like a witch hunt?

• Yeah I'm fine with it.

.>.> <.< Pisst... I was wondering if you were okay with me hosting Forum Werewolf 4, Ingen. (Unless someone's already called it)

• Joker? Ohhhh and a Arso could be cool too :P

I would have more roles in it. Joker, Vigilantes, etc.

• Awesome sauce. :D

Yeah I'm fine with it.

• I vote @Markd4547

Sorry bro :c

• Well, we need 2 more votes if we want to go into voting procedure, otherwise, no one gets lynched.

• edited January 2015

I vote Mark

edit: I forgot I was dead. This is awkward

• Unfortunately we do not know who is the wolf, we can only confirm that the seer is really the seer. I'll have to take a risk and vote for @Markd4547, sorry.

• Well, then it should be Mark. I'm not sure, but we have to get to the lynching. Lynching nobody isn't a good option in my opinion.

Well, we need 2 more votes if we want to go into voting procedure, otherwise, no one gets lynched.

• @Markd4547 has been nominated. Will you do you say in your defense?

(P. S. If someone can get a hold of him that be great.)

• edited January 2015

I vote Mark then as well, I guess. We have to do something

Well, then it should be Mark. I'm not sure, but we have to get to the lynching. Lynching nobody isn't a good option in my opinion.

• Spooky ghosts.

I vote Mark edit: I forgot I was dead. This is awkward

• I didn't do sheet you hear

@Markd4547 has been nominated. Will you do you say in your defense? (P. S. If someone can get a hold of him that be great.)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

Well, after that brilliant defense, it's time for voting.

5 votes lynches him.

[Guilty] or [Innocent]

• That didn't sound very innocent XD

Markd4547 posted: »

I didn't do sheet you hear

• [Guilty]

Sorry Mark. Can't take no risks.

Well, after that brilliant defense, it's time for voting. 5 votes lynches him. [Guilty] or [Innocent]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.