The Forum Werewolf Among Us

Comments

• Well Choco is a wolf

supersagig posted: »

Only stupid people kill obvious target :P. IF i was a wolf i would have killed Mark because he doesn´t talk and that REALLY bothers me and n

• I meant Liquid :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Well Choco is a wolf

• Only he claimed to be the seer, if he's lying we would've know.

supersagig posted: »

How sure we can be about this seer being the real one?

• ok

Alright people. Listen up. Because I am now confirmed to be innocent, the seer has made contact with me. Now, keep in mind, there is no proo

• Banging the girlfriend of a friend? DIEE

Which would make him 10 x cooler.

• Banging the girlfriend of a friend? DIEE

Which would make him 10 x cooler.

• Sorry, misread the post.

But I am not kill !

• edited January 2015

How do we know that Poogers himself is not the seer?

Alright people. Listen up. Because I am now confirmed to be innocent, the seer has made contact with me. Now, keep in mind, there is no proo

• I don't know if Poogers said the truth. But I don't think we have much choice. Yesterday, Choco abstained from accusing someone and if the seer said the truth, he is definitely a wolf. We have to start with the lynching, so I vote for @SuperChocoLatte too

" @Poogers555 walks to his home. @TheUnkGuy follows to make sure his lovers in protected is protected. A werewolf jumps out in front of Poog

• I received seer message too, and I'm trusting him because only he claimed as a seer. I will vote @SuperChocoLatte.

" @Poogers555 walks to his home. @TheUnkGuy follows to make sure his lovers in protected is protected. A werewolf jumps out in front of Poog

• @SuperChocoLatte

Because everyone else is voting that. ^_^

• yeh. Me too.

@SuperChocoLatte Because everyone else is voting that. ^_^

• edited January 2015

If I were truly a werewolf, I would have lynched @supersagig with the rest of you, assuming he is in fact a villager. Who's to say that the seer wasn't a wolf himself, in an attempt to take me out quickly? In my attempt to free what I believe to be an innocent man, and considering that it worked as he is still alive, I could have made a wolf angry. The wolves are now attempting to take out two birds with one stone, as they tried to kill you since you changed your vote, sparing sagig, and then they accused me of being a werewolf so you would lynch me. That is my take on the situation.

If you all must decide me guilty, which I am not, then I wish to be exiled and spend the rest of my days with my family.

• Super raises a good point..

If I were truly a werewolf, I would have lynched @supersagig with the rest of you, assuming he is in fact a villager. Who's to say that the

• But you could have just voted innocent to make yourself not look like a wolf

If I were truly a werewolf, I would have lynched @supersagig with the rest of you, assuming he is in fact a villager. Who's to say that the

• Why would I have done that? I would be caught straight away. If I were a wolf I would have followed the crowd and tried to blend in. But because I tried to stand up for what I believe in, you wish to kill me?

But you could have just voted innocent to make yourself not look like a wolf

• I trust the seer who sent me the message, if he is not the true seer, then who is the real seer should express, sorry @SuperChocoLatte, you can exile, but we already know that you are a werewolf.

• @Markd4547 , because he doesn´t talk :P

• @Markd4547 , because he doesn´t talk :P

• As if the seer would reveal them self to potential wolves this early on. You seem quite intent on sending me to the lynching post anyways, as does everyone else who jumps on this supposed "seer's" bandwagon. You are all too bloodthirsty, didn't you learn from last time when a wolf tricked you into lynching innocents?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I trust the seer who sent me the message, if he is not the true seer, then who is the real seer should express, sorry @SuperChocoLatte, you can exile, but we already know that you are a werewolf.

• edited January 2015

I agree with TheUnkGuy: You can exile yourself. In that case you would not only convince me of your innocence, you would also show us that you were right about the seer being a wolf. Should that happen, I'd say we should lynch the "seer" instead. However, should you be on trial today, I can't give you the benefit of the doubt. It's just too risky.

• As of now, I will agree to your claims and exile myself from the town, if you should all choose to not kill me.

I agree with TheUnkGuy: You can exile yourself. In that case you would not only convince me of your innocence, you would also show us that y

• I think you can choose to exile now, but once the trial starts you can't do that anymore. Please, if you are innocent, we just put our trust in a false seer. If you exile yourself now, we have our confirmation for your claims to be innocent and the seer being a wolf. In that case Poogers should make the false seers identity public so we can lynch him tomorrow! But if you're on trial today, I really don't know if I can give you the benefit of the doubt.

As of now, I will agree to your claims and exile myself from the town, if you should all choose to not kill me.

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny

I wish to exile myself from the town. I promise you all I am innocent, and I am trying to prove to you all that I am. Governor, it was nice to stay at this town, but I must leave. Murder and decay are obviously rampant here...I can't stay.

• I support you , but you can only exile before the trial

As of now, I will agree to your claims and exile myself from the town, if you should all choose to not kill me.

• Okay so looks like @SuperChocoLatte has enough votes, give your defense.

Since you asked before voting, in voting procedures you will be given the choice to be exiled by the town.

• "Okay, here are your options for voting:"

[Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile], if there is a tie I will decide.

• edited January 2015

[Guilty with Exile]

Even if he is a wolf, he would be gone with the exile. There is no point in needlessly killing someone. I am also not sure if the so-called seer has any credibility left after this. SuperChocoLatte, I thank you for your decision!

"Okay, here are your options for voting:" [Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile], if there is a tie I will decide.

• [Exile] I know he is a wolf as the seer speech and should not get away without punishment, but I'm still not sure if the seer is correct, then it would not be good to kill someone because a liar.

"Okay, here are your options for voting:" [Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile], if there is a tie I will decide.

• edited January 2015

[Guilty with Exile]

I trust Liquid 100% I'll vote what he votes :P

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

EDIT: Never mind, I misread it,

[Guilty with Exile] I trust Liquid 100% I'll vote what he votes :P

• edited January 2015

I'm flattered, but that is not very wise. I could be a wolf, trying to trick you. And even though I know that I'm not, you really shouldn't believe any word I'm saying, until the real seer confirmed my innocence. If the seer is still alive...

[Guilty with Exile] I trust Liquid 100% I'll vote what he votes :P

• Until the Seer proves your innocence. I will trust you. In fact, I feel like you might be the wolf, but I don't care XD. Roose Bolton is awesome.

I'm flattered, but that is not very wise. I could be a wolf, trying to trick you. And even though I know that I'm not, you really shouldn't believe any word I'm saying, until the real seer confirmed my innocence. If the seer is still alive...

• edited January 2015

Well, that is indeed a very good reason XD And yes, he definitely is.

Until the Seer proves your innocence. I will trust you. In fact, I feel like you might be the wolf, but I don't care XD. Roose Bolton is awesome.

• edited January 2015

[Guilty with Exile] I think he is innocent. @Poogers555 should say who the "seer" is.

• Guilty with exile. The seer told me that he is a wolf, and only one man down so let's jus get rid of him

• Alt text

@SuperChocoLatte grabs his bearings, and prepares his closing speech. (This is the time to say any information you find necessary or interesting.)

• I'd like to give my best wishes to all of, in the hopes that you catch the werewolf murderers. Thank you all for letting an innocent man go free to be with his family, but if you all jump to conclusions based on such non-certifiable people, well...

Goodbye to all of you, I guess. I hope to see you again some day.

@SuperChocoLatte grabs his bearings, and prepares his closing speech. (This is the time to say any information you find necessary or interesting.)

• Hey @SuperChocoLatte I know you won't tell us. But you are a family man so I hope you will tell us for your family, are you a wolf?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.