The Forum Werewolf Among Us

Comments

• edited January 2015

You know what time it is! It's death note time!

If you read this, I'm dead. But don't you worry, everything goes according to plan, or at least the scraps of a plan I had to create after my team actively tried to murder me twice. I'll show you how a true seer should go out! I'll take another one of them with me...

Riddle me this: What starts with Siv, ends with D1 and is a werewolf? A little hint: It is @SivD1

I have two last requests:

1. Don't let him go into exile. Our little lynching tree deserves some action.

2. Should you win, my dear villagers, build me a life-sized monument, made out of solid diamond. You can't deny me this humble request, can you?

" @LiquidChicagoTed quickly walks to his house, picking up his pace with every sound. He begins to run and gets to the door. Liquid opens th

• edited January 2015

sry wrong thing.

• " @LiquidChicagoTed quickly walks to his house, picking up his pace with every sound. He begins to run and gets to the door. Liquid opens th

• What an asshole, humble my ass.

You know what time it is! It's death note time! If you read this, I'm dead. But don't you worry, everything goes according to plan, or at

• Whoaa, you guys are accusing me? But why? Because Liquid told you so? I've been nothing but helpful this whole time, so of course you're ready to cast me out at a moments notice? I mean, I'm surprised myself, Liquid had my complete trust until now. But I mean, do we have any proof other than what this man says?

" @LiquidChicagoTed quickly walks to his house, picking up his pace with every sound. He begins to run and gets to the door. Liquid opens th

• " @LiquidChicagoTed quickly walks to his house, picking up his pace with every sound. He begins to run and gets to the door. Liquid opens th

• Sorry, SivD1, but he is the seer and he discovered that you are a werewolf.

• Well it seems that everyone is against me and I don't have any real chance of getting out of this... Well my final wish is to be able to be exiled similar to SuperChocoLatte. There was no problem when he wanted to leave, and there shouldn't be a problem with me doing the same.

• They made the same mistake in my last city, didn't end well.

SivD1 posted: »

Well it seems that everyone is against me and I don't have any real chance of getting out of this... Well my final wish is to be able to be

• Yet you didn't mind making the mistake when Super was exiled...

papai46 posted: »

They made the same mistake in my last city, didn't end well.

• Who's super? I got here yesterday.

Yet you didn't mind making the mistake when Super was exiled...

• SuperChocoLatte

Who's super? I got here yesterday.

• Oh! Well if was here yesterday i wouldn't have let the guys do that. May yours soul find god... @Ingen_Nate_Kenny end this.

SuperChocoLatte

• " @SivD1 has been nominated, what do you say in your defense?"

• edited January 2015

I was going to quote the glorious Tyrion Lannister, but I guess that wouldn't really work given the situation... But I know that I am already doomed, so I ask only that you let me be exiled, similar to SuperChocoLatte. I won't return (I don't even think that the game let's us comeback anyway). So please, what harm would this do? Spare me and let me go to Leim Neeson's Icy Mountain so I can join the league of shadows.

" @SivD1 has been nominated, what do you say in your defense?"

• [Lynch him]

I was going to quote the glorious Tyrion Lannister, but I guess that wouldn't really work given the situation... But I know that I am alread

• Well aren't you kind...

[Lynch him]

• edited January 2015

A message from Northfield:

Hello

Lynch SivD1

With love , Sagig

Well aren't you kind...

• Everyone really hates me... Why must the universe punish the good...

supersagig posted: »

A message from Northfield: Hello Lynch SivD1 With love , Sagig

• [Lynch him]

It was on Liquid's death note. I owe him that much, and more.

• edited January 2015

[Exile him] I really don't see a reason to kill him, other than Liquid's note, we have exiled everyone who requested it, i don't see why it should be different this time.

• edited January 2015

When did we notified you that SivD1 was being judged and why?Are you still lurcking the town? XD

A message from Northfield: Hello Lynch SivD1 With love , Sagig

• edited January 2015

Well Choco was also confirmed by the seer to be a werewolf, and we exiled him also if i remember right, you defended him and said that he should go with his family, also how do we know you were not a werewolf, you fell on Liquid's trap.

Message Hello The diferrence is i am innocent. I don´t know about Choco , but i am a villager With love , Sagig

Hello

The diferrence is i am innocent. I don´t know about Choco , but i am a villager

With love , Sagig

ps3gamer095 posted: »

[Exile him] I really don't see a reason to kill him, other than Liquid's note, we have exiled everyone who requested it, i don't see why it should be different this time.

• And he sended it to the guy that fell on his trap, because?

Liquid send me a message before he suicide himself saying that he was actually a seer and that he know that SivD1 was a wolf. Also , internet bro.

• You guys need one more vote to lynch him. Otherwise he will walk free, not be exiled.

• edited January 2015

The forum ate my previous reply

Well Choco was also confirmed by the seer to be a werewolf, and we exiled him, also if i remember right, you defended him and said that he should go with his family, and how do we know you were not a werewolf, you fell on Liquid's trap.

Message Hello The diferrence is i am innocent. I don´t know about Choco , but i am a villager With love , Sagig

• Liquid send me a message before he suicide himself saying that he was actually a seer and that he know that SivD1 was a wolf. Also , internet bro.

When did we notified you that SivD1 was being judged and why?Are you still lurcking the town? XD

• And he sended it to the guy that fell on his trap, because?

Liquid send me a message before he suicide himself saying that he was actually a seer and that he know that SivD1 was a wolf. Also , internet bro.

• But i didn´t. Liquid knew it. He told Unk , but he doesn´t believe him. And i said i don´t know about Choco. And how do we know that YOU are not a wolf?

The forum ate my previous reply Well Choco was also confirmed by the seer to be a werewolf, and we exiled him, also if i remember right,

• edited January 2015

Is there even enough people alive to lynch him?

Edit: Never mind, counting is hard

You guys need one more vote to lynch him. Otherwise he will walk free, not be exiled.

• edited January 2015

How don't we know Zach is a wolf, how don't we know that Raging is a wolf, how don't we know papai is a wolf, everyone including me can be a wolf, i can't prove i'm not a wolf, but everyone could be a wolf here, only thing i can say is, i'm not a wolf, and it wouldn't make a difference cause no one has a reason to believe, just like i don't have a reason to believe me the others, also everyone else knew that Choco was a wolf and still exiled him.

But i didn´t. Liquid knew it. He told Unk , but he doesn´t believe him. And i said i don´t know about Choco. And how do we know that YOU are not a wolf?

• Unk is the protector , so he is not the wolf. Liquid told me that Raging is innocent , so that only leaves you , Zach , papai and Sivd who Liquid is a wolf

How don't we know Zach is a wolf, how don't we know that Raging is a wolf, how don't we know papai is a wolf, everyone including me can be a

• [Lynch him] The seer has to be avenged, and wolves can come back after doing exile.

You guys need one more vote to lynch him. Otherwise he will walk free, not be exiled.

• Well that still lets 3 of us, only thing i can say is i'm not a wolf,but like i said already no one has a reason to believe me

Unk is the protector , so he is not the wolf. Liquid told me that Raging is innocent , so that only leaves you , Zach , papai and Sivd who Liquid is a wolf

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

" @SivD1 comes up to the noose. He looks into the crowd, stopping to look at one person, before lowering his head. The Governor attaches the noose and pulls the lever. SivD looks to the sky as his life is drained from him, and closes his eyes, before death."

Everyone returns home, special roles PM me.

• edited January 2015

Death Note is as follows:

You have finally taken one of us down, know that two still remain in full power, as your demise is quickly coming towards you now. Embrace it, as I embrace my death knowing that you will all die before you see peace. For in the dark of night, much remains hidden. But for those with glowing eyes, all is clear.

• If SuperChocoLatte come back, we'll make sure he is lynched.

Death Note is as follows: You have finally taken one of us down, know that two still remain in full power, as your demise is quickly comi

• Wait a sec can exiled people come back?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

If SuperChocoLatte come back, we'll make sure he is lynched.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.