The Forum Werewolf Among Us

1234568»

Comments

• Looks like no lynching today guys. Everyone returns home.strong text

• Can I change my vote actually?

zachiscool3 posted: »

I vote Papai.

• Sorry man, it's a little too late for that.

Can I change my vote actually?

• Dang.

Sorry man, it's a little too late for that.

• Facepalm

Dang.

• sorry.

papai46 posted: »

Facepalm

• Alt text

This better not cost us the game.

Facepalm

• I know that we're not quite done this game yet, but I'm making a new forum game which will be a mix of both "Forum Werewolf" and "Forum Nemesis". Like I said, I will wait until this game is done, then I'll get it booted up :)

• I'll sure as hell join. :)

SivD1 posted: »

I know that we're not quite done this game yet, but I'm making a new forum game which will be a mix of both "Forum Werewolf" and "Forum Nemesis". Like I said, I will wait until this game is done, then I'll get it booted up

• Send me a link when you make the thread!! :P

I know that we're not quite done this game yet, but I'm making a new forum game which will be a mix of both "Forum Werewolf" and "Forum Nemesis". Like I said, I will wait until this game is done, then I'll get it booted up

• edited January 2015

I'm in too

• I think it will be a little weird, but I'll go anyway, I hope no one chooses to execute me without any reason.

• edited January 2015

• Make sure to put the link in this thread once this is over. :D

• " @Raging_Blades was walking though the streets of Springfield in the rain. He was looked for his place, good ol' home. Gonna get himself some beef chow main. A-whoo a werewolf of Springfield. A-whohoh werewolf of Springfield, Ypu hear him howling around the kitchen door. Better not let him in. Little old UnkGiy got militated last night, werewolves of Springfield again. He's the hair howling gent, who ran them up Kent. Lately he's been over in Mayfair. You better stay away from, him he'll rip your lungs out Raging. Huh, I'd like to meet his tailor.

The werewolf of Springfield, busting through the door, pounces on Raging, his a blading him, goodbye Raging you're dead.

The town gathers in the morning, accusations start"

• Death Note

It's Ps3gamer.

" @Raging_Blades was walking though the streets of Springfield in the rain. He was looked for his place, good ol' home. Gonna get himself so

• Still think it's papai46 , i'm sure the third wolf is someone who joined on the middle of the game

" @Raging_Blades was walking though the streets of Springfield in the rain. He was looked for his place, good ol' home. Gonna get himself so

• I vote for ps3 @Zachiscool3 please do the same.

• I seen a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand..

• I vote for ps3 as well.

I vote for ps3 @Zachiscool3 please do the same.

• edited January 2015

Looks like i'll be nominated,I wish to be exiled

• 'Here we go folks.'

[Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile]

• edited January 2015

[Guilty with Lynching] To avenge all of our fallen friends.

'Here we go folks.' [Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile]

• We will continue tomorrow. Being the final 3, time extensions will be given.

• Finish this!

We will continue tomorrow. Being the final 3, time extensions will be given.

• I'm waiting for your vote dude....

Finish this!

• Lynch him.

I'm waiting for your vote dude....

• ' @ps3gamer095 walks up to the lynching thing. Looking at a relative small crowd, he gives his final words (due so in your post) and is executed quick and quietly taking it like an animal....'

The two remaining people return home.

• edited January 2015

Final Words: Thank You

' @ps3gamer095 walks up to the lynching thing. Looking at a relative small crowd, he gives his final words (due so in your post) and is executed quick and quietly taking it like an animal....' The two remaining people return home.

• edited January 2015

Death Letter

"Congratulations, your city is now purified, after all of this, i think you still have a question, why? why would we decide to attack a peaceful town like this? , well i'll tell you a little story, a long time ago there were three soldiers who fought in The Great War, as soldiers, they justified their killings with a simple phrase; "We're doing this for our country", but they enjoyed it , they liked to see the blood,the guts, the bullets flying, and the act of killing in general,finally they died in an enemy bombing, on normal circumstances, their souls would have rested, but not in this case, they didn't know that for those who enjoy the horrendous act of killing what awaits after death is an awful curse, a curse that would transform them into a violent monster,half beast half human, that you humans know as werewolf, that's the moon's punishment for the sinners, from that day on, they were doomed to wander the earth looking for sinners to purify, that was the will of the moon,as you might already know, we were those three soldiers, and just like the story says we were here to purify the sinners before it’s too late and they have to pay it just like we did,but don't cry for your dead, when we kill a victim, all of their sins are forgiven and passed to us,after all the regret for those sins is what fuels our transformation,i want to thank you, because you have finally freed us from the curse, the moon spirit has forgiven our sins, and now we can rest in peace and be free, and to my brother @SuperCohcoLatte whose quest for redemption is not over yet, i wish him the best of lucks"

• Thought that it would be nice to give the werewolves a motivation, i wrote this yesterday cause i thought i would be executed XD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Death Letter "Congratulations, your city is now purified, after all of this, i think you still have a question, why? why would we decide

• GG GUYS WOOOOOOO!

Alt text

• Alt text

Congratulations winners!

• GG to you too

Alt text

GG GUYS WOOOOOOO!

• Alt text

Congratulations winners!

• :D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations winners!

• papai46 - Alive, Serial Killer

Wait... what?

Anyway, good game! Glad I took two wolves out :D

Congratulations winners!

• XD That was my special role!

papai46 - Alive, Serial Killer Wait... what? Anyway, good game! Glad I took two wolves out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.