Comments

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD I don't understand this game but goddamn I stand by what I said

SivD1 posted: »

That didn't sound very innocent XD

• edited January 2015

[Guilty]

Sorry Mark, but like Liquid said, no risks. We gotta end this soon before it's too late.

EDIT: And though it may have just been a joke, you said that you were going to kill me...

Well, after that brilliant defense, it's time for voting. 5 votes lynches him. [Guilty] or [Innocent]

• Alt text

And that's an even less innocent thing to say... I have to say Mark, I'm afraid that if you don't get lynched, I'm going to get killed tonight...

• And that's an even less innocent thing to say...

I have to say Mark, I'm afraid that if you don't get lynched, I'm going to get killed tonight...

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I don't understand this game but goddamn I stand by what I said

• [Guilty] Sorry, Mark.

Well, after that brilliant defense, it's time for voting. 5 votes lynches him. [Guilty] or [Innocent]

• edited January 2015

[Guilty] :(

• [Guilty] Sorry Mark

• " @Markd4547 goes up into the hanging rack. He looks up , whispers something inaudible, and looks at The Governor who pulls the lever. Everyone returns home for the night."

People, PM me your decisions.

Note: Tomorrow the response will be a little late, just so you all know.

• " @LiquidChicagoTed walks home, @TheUnkGuy in tail. Unk sees movement in the bushes, and a lycan jumps out towards Liquid. Unk quickly grabs his silver knife and runs at the beast, stabbing it in the leg. The beast runs away in much pain, and a lonely howl is heard in the distance.

The town gathers at the town hall to begin accusations."

• edited January 2015

I vote for @Raging_Blades.

EDIT: 2spoopy, i'm just a figment of your scared imaginations! Wooooooooooo!

" @LiquidChicagoTed walks home, @TheUnkGuy in tail. Unk sees movement in the bushes, and a lycan jumps out towards Liquid. Unk quickly grabs

• I vote for @zachiscool3

" @LiquidChicagoTed walks home, @TheUnkGuy in tail. Unk sees movement in the bushes, and a lycan jumps out towards Liquid. Unk quickly grabs

• Of course it was you, @supersagig, you fell in my plan, you better pack your things.

• What plan? Do you know if he's a wolf?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Of course it was you, @supersagig, you fell in my plan, you better pack your things.

• I revealed who was the seer to him, and he attacked the seer, then surely he is. Or it's you.

What plan? Do you know if he's a wolf?

• Yeah. I nominate @supersagig as well.

Of course it was you, @supersagig, you fell in my plan, you better pack your things.

• Hmmm, clever plan indeed. However, I hope you understand that you just gave away the identity of the seer to the other wolves

I revealed who was the seer to him, and he attacked the seer, then surely he is. Or it's you.

• edited January 2015

Except that he lied to supersagig. We, meaning me, Unk, someone else and the seer talked about this for a while and in the end, we agreed that I should be the wolf-bait. The seer is safe, however I guess I am going to die in one of the next nights. Well... calculated loss, I guess. But that's alright, I got a wolf, so it was worth it. And the seer gets at least one more night to find the last wolf.

Hmmm, clever plan indeed. However, I hope you understand that you just gave away the identity of the seer to the other wolves

• You want to join? I can write you in... I have a 'special' idea for you.

papai46 posted: »

I vote for @Raging_Blades. EDIT: 2spoopy, i'm just a figment of your scared imaginations! Wooooooooooo!

• YOU TOLD ME BY PM THAT YOU WEREN´T THE SEER.

Except that he lied to supersagig. We, meaning me, Unk, someone else and the seer talked about this for a while and in the end, we agreed th

• Clever indeed...

I guess I'll nominate @supersagig too then. If this trap worked, it may have helped us get a wolf.

Except that he lied to supersagig. We, meaning me, Unk, someone else and the seer talked about this for a while and in the end, we agreed th

• I will exile myself

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

Well, 4 votes is the majority, and @supersagig has been nominated. Do you wish to say anything in your defense, and I will allow you exile if we get that voting point.

Edit: Liquid, can I get your vote?

supersagig posted: »

I will exile myself

• Sorry, forgot to mention, of course I'm totally nominating supersagig.

Well, 4 votes is the majority, and @supersagig has been nominated. Do you wish to say anything in your defense, and I will allow you exile if we get that voting point. Edit: Liquid, can I get your vote?

• Okay, now @supersagig defense please?

Sorry, forgot to mention, of course I'm totally nominating supersagig.

• Part of an elaborate double trap. Sorry for that, mate. I'm going to give the whole plan away once this is over, because it also involves the true identity of the seer. But, if youre furry friend does not make a very lucky guess tonight, my plan ensured that the seer get's another chance to find the last wolf.

supersagig posted: »

YOU TOLD ME BY PM THAT YOU WEREN´T THE SEER.

• Liquid told by PM that Raging is the seer and that he wasn´t. And that Unk wasn´t going to protect him tonight. I know he was lying. Ingen told that the people that enter the game when it already started will only be villager or wolf. So i thought that he was a wolf. But he isn´t. I suspect Zach or Sivd

Also I AM NOT A WOLF DAMMIT. WHY EVERYBODY HATES ME AND SAYS THAT ALL IS MY FAULT!!!???

Well, 4 votes is the majority, and @supersagig has been nominated. Do you wish to say anything in your defense, and I will allow you exile if we get that voting point. Edit: Liquid, can I get your vote?

• Okay, here we go again:

[Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile]

• [Guilty with Exile]

Even though he fell for every trap we gave him, I don't feel like killing him. When he isn't murdering people of our town, he is an okay guy, I think we can give him that.

Okay, here we go again: [Guilty with Lynching] or [Guilty with Exile]

• I am not a wolf , dumbass.

Part of an elaborate double trap. Sorry for that, mate. I'm going to give the whole plan away once this is over, because it also involves th

• [Guilty with Exile] Werewolves exiled or executed will give us the victory anyway.

• They can come back, they just have to follow some rules and PM me about it.

[Guilty with Exile] Werewolves exiled or executed will give us the victory anyway.

• I'll join then, i like being spesh.

You want to join? I can write you in... I have a 'special' idea for you.

• [Guilty with Exile]

Yeah... Everything is sort of pointing his way... But we don't have to kill him.

• edited January 2015

[Guilty with Exile]

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

" @supersagig tearfully looks back at the crowd, gathers his bearings, and shamefully walks away. As it walks out, he pasts @papai46, a master poker player. Papal walks into town and introduces himself, and the town explains this problems. Papai, however, wishes to play poker with someone. 'Anyone wish to join?' he says?"

Otherwise, send me your choices for tonight.

• Sure I'd join you in a game @papai46

I like to gamble!

" @supersagig tearfully looks back at the crowd, gathers his bearings, and shamefully walks away. As it walks out, he pasts @papai46, a mast

• Let's do it.

Sure I'd join you in a game @papai46 I like to gamble!

• "You two play an intense game, but Liquid wins with a full house. Angryily, Papai storms off, and goes to the Slaughtered Lamb for some drinks.

Everyone then goes to sleep."

papai46 posted: »

Let's do it.

• " @LiquidChicagoTed quickly walks to his house, picking up his pace with every sound. He begins to run and gets to the door. Liquid opens the door and then slams it. He pants in relief only to hear the sound of the werewolf outside, growling at his door. He desperately attempts to block it, but his efforts seems futile. He grabs the nearest weapon and stabs himself, to avoid death by mauling, and in his final eye flutter the lycan burst in and descended on him.

The town gathers, saddened by the death of yet another person. Accusations begin."

• " @LiquidChicagoTed quickly walks to his house, picking up his pace with every sound. He begins to run and gets to the door. Liquid opens th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.