List of Six - Interactive Story

edited March 2015 in Forum Games

The story: This is a interactive story mainly focusing on crime, this story is practically about Hit-men, but in the long term it's about most crime and will be focusing on a large verity, drug dealers, the Mafia, crime lords, even cereal killers. But onto the story itself, the stories of a large amount of people in the events that tie them together, stringing off from a List of Six people with Hit-Men chasing all of them while even chasing each other. These events unfold and more people are driven to their lowest point, in the end, all of them will find themselves to be killers. Set in Revile City, a place homed to all kinds of crime, evils, and vices.

How it works: It's pretty simple. Once you submit a character and they're used in the story then will soon or later be introduced once I find a fitting place for them, people can vote at places in the story to change events, though some choices aren't as mayor. The characters place within the story is limited to my imagination, but as it is I'm taking introduction quite slow, so it could be awhile before some characters are introduced, but some may enter the story before others, but you will have to bare with me. But I'm sure as anything willing to answer any questions I get, so if you got any, feel free to ask.

Character Submission Template

Name:

Job: (This is where you should get creative, their job will really change their place in the story and even when they appear.)

Country of Origin:

Backstory: (This is where you need to put the most work, their job really matters in this part, try to make them fit together.)

Appearance: (How they look in general, whether it's their hair color or way they dress, and anything in between.)

Personality: (How they act or react, are they kind? Or cold? Make sure to give them a Personality, it makes it easier to write them.)

Other Info: (Anything else you want to add? Put it here!)

Table of Contents

Prologue: One Shity World. (Completed)

Chapter 1: Offers. (Completed)

Chapter 2: The Doorstep. (Completed)

Chapter 3: A Killer's Mind. (Completed)

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise. (Ongoing)

Chapter 5: Diamond Eyes.

Submitted Character Statuses

Introduced: Hanzo Takeda, Tommy Devin, Angela Harkins, Teddy Wolfson

Unknown:

Deceased: Garrett Davis, George Lottmann

Awaiting introduction: James Ford, Conor Catsby, Jack Smith, Ira Kozlow, Gustav Vasa, Katrina Lambert, Natalia Pokken, Chris Haynes

Comments

• Name: James Ford

Job: Used Car Dealer

Country Origin : Ireland

Back Story : Rumor has it he has a bad Rep up in Ireland and escaped to America with a new name when he was 26

Appearance: Looks like he only shaves once a week, slick backed black hair

Personality : He can be Rude, but usually keeps his cool

• Thank you :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Name: James Ford Age : 44 Job: Used Car Dealer Country Origin : Ireland Back Story : Rumor has it he has a bad Rep up in Ireland

• edited January 2015

Name: Tommy Salvatore

Hair: Black Pompadour with some stubble

Eye Color: Brown

Clothing: A black suit with no tie

Weight: 189 lb

Height: A little above average

Country of Origin: USA

Bio: Tommy was a apart and later became the leader of the Italian Mafia. His father beat him as a child, and his mom would always insult by calling him a useless and accident she never wanted. Eventually, his father left, while Tommy's mom had to take of him. He would always be bullied at school. Once, Tommy couldn't take all the abuse from his mother, and killed her in a violent rage. After that, he had to start making money. He started to rob stores and hold people up. He was damn good at it, the Mafia took note of this, and asked Tommy to join, and he accepted. Now he moved onto robing banks, smuggled drugs, kidnapped people, ran whores, stole fast cars, stole military hardware, killed very important people and killed other mob bosses. Eventually, his boss told Tommy he could have a favor, and Tommy told him to find his father and send him to Tommy. After they found him and sent him to Tommy, Tommy killed him. Stabbing him 50 times. After this Tommy decided he would plot against his boss and takeover as the leader. He eventually killed his boss and became the new one.

Personality: Tommy is a very violent and unpredictable person. Takes no shit from anyone. He has a very short temper and will try to kill you if you decide to mess with him. He will do anything to get the upper hand. He's also a very rude, cocky, and stubborn person. Finally, he's also considered completely insane.

Skills: Hotwiring cars, shooting guns, stealth, lock picking, flying planes, leadership

• Can I submit 2 characters?

• Yes. :3

TheFurryOne posted: »

Can I submit 2 characters?

• I think there's a few things that would need to be change in the backstory as they are very close to the story of Niko from GTA IV, though still a great character! Also to let you know that I will most likely not go into detill of his past, it's... Dark to say the least.

I'll find a place from him, though I might need to take a bit to think about the job for him. Thanks for the character!

bloop posted: »

Name: Tommy Salvatore Gender: Male Hair: Black Pompadour with some stubble Age: 37 Eye Color: Brown Clothing: A black suit wi

• Damn, I need be more original. On second thought, I think I won't be in the story.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I think there's a few things that would need to be change in the backstory as they are very close to the story of Niko from GTA IV, though s

• edited January 2015

Hell yes, I'm in! Can we submit more than one character? I might have a few more ideas I could submit tomorrow.

Character Name: Hanzo Takeda

Character Age: 34

Character Gender: Male

Character Job: Cleaner

Character Country of Origin: Japan

Character Backstory: Hanzo was born into a very wealthy Japanese family that had strong contacts to the Yakuza. Since he has an older brother, Hanzo never had any hopes on inheriting the bulk of the family fortune. Instead, his father introduced him to the Yakuza at age 18. Hanzo showed exceptional skill as a cleaner, especially when it came to killing witnesses. One day, however, Hanzo screwed up in a job. He was ordered to kill a young woman who had witnessed the murder of a businessman. Hanzo observed her, to find out the best way to kill her. He found out more than he wanted. He and the woman had had many things in common, including being very generous towards children or animals. While observing her, he accidentally got into a conversation with her and was immediately smitten by her intelligence. Besides knowing that it would not end well, he spared her and instead began a very short-lived relationship with her. Because of his failure, the woman was able to deliver incriminating evidence against a high-ranking Yakuza. As a punishment for his failure, Hanzo was supposed to be killed. His father saved him, by calling in an old debt from the Yakuza. Instead of being killed, Hanzo lost his left pinky finger to show everyone that he screwed up a mission. The Yakuza also suggested, that he should leave Japan, for they had no work for him anymore. Hanzo broke up with the woman, after ensuring that she wouldn't be targeted by the Yakuza again. After that he moved to the USA. He has still contact to his family and surprisingly, his father does not regard him as a screw-up or failure, but instead funds a very lavish lifestyle for Hanzo, who now lives in a penthouse apartment in a larger city of your choice. His exceptional talent as a cleaner manages to catch the eye of a crime lord, who took Hanzo under his employ.

Character Appearance: Hanzo is a handsome man in his mid-thirties. He is 6 feet tall, with very short black hair, dark brown eyes and a well-kempt goatee. Except for his face, he has colourful tattoos all over his body. Usually, he wears a suit, combined with a very expensive golden watch and sunglasses. His left pinky finger is missing.

Character Personality: Hanzo has almost two completely different personalities. While he is outside of a mission, he is cheerful, genuinely friendly and quite the jokester. He is sarcastic, eloquent and generous, easily able to make friends, but also arrogant and very hedonistic. He values his friends and is unfailingly polite to them and to strangers, but if someone is rude to him, Hanzo usually tends to get equally rude. However, he easily forgives minor mistakes. He has a soft spot for animals and children and would always put his activities aside to help them, at least when he isn't on a job. When he is on a mission, his behaviour changes completely. He gets taciturn, calm and level-headed, with nothing being able to break his concentration. He also gets very ruthless on a mission, but also pragmatic, using the area to his advantage in a fight. When he is forced to kill, he does it quickly and without mercy, but he wouldn't go out of his way to kill someone who does not pose a threat to him or his mission. He is also known to sometimes show mercy to defeated opponents, as long as he can be sure that they would not be a danger to him anymore and as long as it doesn't directly contradicts his mission. One of the few truly moral lines he has would be that he would never kill children.

Character Info: Hanzo is a very good shot, but his true skills lie in uncommon weapons: He owns a set of throwing knifes that he is able to use with deadly precision and a katana. The katana was a gift from his father and is of great value for him. Hanzo is an occasional smoker and prefers very expensive cigarettes or cigars.

• I won't use the character if you don't want me too, but I'm completely fine with using him in the story.

Damn, I need be more original. On second thought, I think I won't be in the story.

• Awesome character, Liquid!

And yes, everyone can submit more then one character.

Hell yes, I'm in! Can we submit more than one character? I might have a few more ideas I could submit tomorrow. Character Name: Hanzo T

• Character Name: Teddy Wolfson

Character Age: 24

Character Job: Drug dealer

Character Country of Origin: Canada

Character Backstory: Teddy grew up in crack dens. His parents died of an overdose when he was 13 so he began dealing with his cousin for 9 years to make money. After a series of murders in the town he lived in he decided to join a group to investigate. He was the only surviving male. After that he got a girlfriend but it didn't work out so he moved back to drug dealing.

Character Appearance: Bedraggled dark blonde hair, scars on face from fights, grey eyes, 5 o clock shadow, wears whatever's comfortable.

Character Personality: Short tempered, not much of a people person, easily offended

Character Info: Thick scar on shoulder from stab wound. Mysterious scar on stomach area. Once shot a big company owner.

Character Name: Conor Catsby

Character Age: 30

Character Job: Hitman

Character Country of Origin: England

Character Backstory: He lived a normal life until his wife a newborn daughter were murdered by a gang of drug dealers. He found them and killed them all except for one that got away, he managed to shoot him in the stomach area. Although it looked fatal, he never found the drug dealer's body so he assumes that he got away. He found out that enjoyed killing after that so he decided to make a living off of it. He managed to buy information of where the drug dealer that got away went to. He moved to the USA to find him.

Character Appearance: Pale skin, black unkempt hair, blue eyes, numerous cars on face, black hoodie, tattered jeans, combat boots, 6'5

Character Personality: Cold, violent, always pissed off

• Thank you! :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

Character Name: Teddy Wolfson Character Age: 24 Character Gender: Male Character Job: Drug dealer Character Country of Origin: C

• edited January 2015

Name: Jack Smith

Job: Office worker

Country of Origin: USA

Backstory: Jack's childhood was full of abuse and neglect. His parents constantly abused him. Even to go as far as molesting him. After 19 years of this, Jack got into a brutal rage and killed his parents. Realizing what he had done. He ran away. He joined the military. He saw and did terrible things. His team was told to ambush the enemy that was gonna run out of a valley. But instead, children, women, pets came running out. His team was told to fire until they ran out of bullets. So that's what they did. The valley was full of bodies. This haunted Jack for long time, and still does. Another time, where his team was ambushed and all killed under his command. The enemy brought him for torture. They brutally tortured mentally and physically. Jack eventually escaped. But left the base where was tortured in full of dead bodies. When he came back. He left the military and see if he could start over.

Personality: Jack is a very sarcastic, quiet, person, he likes to get things done with the least amount of bloodshed, but will resort to violence if he has to. At first, he seems to be like an asshole. But once you get close to him, you'll see a very beaten down, compassionate, caring person, Who just wants to redeem himself for the things he's done.

Appearance: Jack is very tall, has short brown hair and eyes, stubble and likes to wear pretty basic clothes. Like a brown or black jacket with blue jeans and some brown work boots.

• Thank you, bloop!

Name: Jack Smith Age: 39 Job: Office worker Country of Origin: USA Backstory: Jack's childhood was full of abuse and neglect. Hi

• Character Name: Angela

Character Age: 17

Character Gender: Female

Character Job: Hooker

Character Country of Origin: Argentina

Character Backstory: She lived a normal life in Argentina until she has 11. His father started to work for the mafia of the place. At the start everything was better. The presents , she went to a private school , they even bought a mansion in a private neighboorhood. But everything has an end. His father decided to not kill a kid who was son of a politic when he was ordered for and then the mafia tried to kill them. They escaped to the USA , but they found her dad and mom and killed them. She escaped and lives in the streets now.

Character Appearance: black medium curly hair , brown eyes , light-brown skin , 5,7 feet tall

Character Personality: Distrustful , Smart , Helpful , Agressive , Kind but can be cold , Nervous , Pensative , Quite

Character Info: Knows Karate

• Thankya, super!

supersagig posted: »

Character Name: Angela Character Age: 17 Character Gender: Female Character Job: Hooker Character Country of Origin: Argentina

• edited January 2015

Prologue: One Shity World.

A cold night in the city, street lights lit up the roads with orange light. Cold nights and sunny days, it rained from the sky and only a few people walked the streets, though they walked quickly, ignoring anyone and anything that tried to stop them. Only about 10:00 PM at night, cars drove through the streets and some ran the red lights. A man walked down the wet sidewalks while carrying a guitar case. He wore a large coat that covered most of his body, though his head bare all but a pair of sunglasses covered his face as well as a goatee.

A police car sat still with to officers sitting inside, they spot the man through the rain, the driver’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the guitar case. The officer tipped his partner's shoulder who was reading a newspaper, they both took notice. “Harassing the guitarist, ain’t that plan.” The officer in the passenger’s muttered as he turned a page.

“Don’t be such a smart ass. We’re checking it out.” The driver replied annoyed.

The other sighed as he put away the paper, the officers pulled up next to the man as he stood dead in his tracks, he slowly looked at the car, then back at his case. “Officers,” the man muttered under his breath, “there a problem?” The man added as he pressed his sunglasses closer to his face.

The officer in the passenger’s seat climbed out of the car while muttering, “we just want to look in the case.” The man gave a light hearted smiled while looking down at the case, “you think I’m hiding something in it?” He took a step in the officers direction and held the case forward. The officer took and quickly opened it, inside the case lay a guitar, the case had a crimson red lining. The officer slighting shook the case, no noise. He handed it back to the man and entered the car while he muttered, “sorry to bother you. Have a good night.”

The man tapped his sunglasses as he continued to walk down the sidewalk. The police car pulled away and turned around by making a U-turn. The man sighed as he stopped in front of a building, in looked across the street at another building before entering the one he stood in front of.

He walked pass a the front desk and quickly but calmly entered the stairway. He walked up the stairs until he reached floor 3, he entered the door and was greeted by a long hallway, he approached the far end, room 319, he slightly opened the door and looked inside, empty just like the he said. He pulled out a cellphone and looked at the last text, it was the place alright. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

The man sighed as he opened the guitar case, he sat the guitar aside and moved on to the lining, he removed it and pulled out pieces of what look like tubing, as he assembles the pieces into a rifle with a silencer. Cold metal went his hands as he held the gun forward, looking through the sights and adjusting them. He finished quickly and moved on to opening the window facing the building across the street.

Slowly the end on the rifle’s barrel emerged from the window as he looked through to the windows on the building. He looked past several rooms as he came to the last in the row or the 3 floor. He looked into the room, he faced the back of a chair, all he could see was a hand sitting on the armrest. The TV in the room was on and playing a show. The man took a deep breath while aiming down the sights. He took off the safety and aimed at where the man’s head was most likely resting, then the steady pull of the trigger.

A semi-loud pop was heard and the TV in front of the resting man in the chair as peppered with blood. The TV show continued to play uninterrupted by the sudden splash of blood. Then something happened the man wasn’t expecting, a woman ran to the chair and found the man he had just killed, she was clearly freaking out and having what looked like a panic attack as the man with the rifle let out an angry sigh, she looked at him through the window, he pulled the trigger once more and the woman fell to the ground with a bullet in her head.The man quickly disassembled the rifle and everything back in the guitar case. He left the building and pulled out the cellphone, going to contacts, he entered the words “done and done” then he hit send.

He walked back the way he came was his shoes splashed in the puddles on the sidewalk, he turned the corner just as a man ran out of the building while holding a pistol, he looked from side to side then quickly ran back inside.

The man with the guitar case arrived at a apartment complex, he walked around the back and took off the overcoat reveal himself to be wearing a fine suit. He was a middle-aged Japanese man with very short black hair. He tossed the coat into the trash and walked back to the front of the building, he entered it and was greeted by a lady sitting at the front desk. “Hello Mr. Takeda, long day at work?” She smiled.

“Yeah, one long day.” He replied as he continued to walk past the front desk and to the elevators, he hit the button and turned around to face her as she continued to sat at the desk. “Have a good night” he added as he stepped on to the elevator.

Once on the elevator he let out a long sigh, he pulled out the cellphone once again and checked it, no new messages, he looked at the most recent one. “A man at the dustmen apartments needs to be silenced. He’s on the third floor and at the very end of the apartments, he’s alone, but if anyone sees you… you know what to do. It shouldn’t be too hard to find. Go to the hotel across the street, on the third floor is a empty room, #319. Contact me once the job is down, then you’ll be paid from the job. No questions ask.”

The elevator doors opened at the top floor and he stepped out into the hallway, “alone” he thought to himself, the target either didn’t live alone or who was having company. But either way the target wasn’t alone, the contact had lied. Hanzo entered his apartment, if you could call it that, it was a penthouse near the top of the building.

He sat the guitar case by the door and took off his sunglasses, rain still poured down outside as he could see through the window. He took off the outer suit but left on the dress shirt as he sat on the couch. He let out a sigh of anger. “There was a witness and I took care of it, nothing more.” He thought to himself, but he sighed once again as he thought, “I’m done justifying this… It’s wrong, but it pays.” He laughed, “I don’t ever need the money, father pays for this, most it at least.” The contact was going to get earful once he got paid for this job
    It was time to stop doing the side jobs, they became too much, he was completely able to pull them off… But the good old crime family he started working for made it quite clear “no outside contracts” he was first contacted in Japan by this anonymous person, one job, one hit, he was young and naive, he didn’t see what could have happened from doing this. Then once he came to the US after being “exiled,” he was contacted by this person once again for a job, he was a great “Clearer” after all.This contact only talked in texts, nothing else, he saw it was a way to make money, but this was before he found himself in the new Crime Family, “no outside contracts” he kept accepting jobs from the contact, even after join this new “Family” as a clearer. But as if it could get worse… The contact kept him from “telling” by blackmailing him to keep working the jobs, and if he denied, the Family would be told about it.

But this job… This was the last one from the contact, after it he would be able to leave it and not have to deal with the trouble of being turned by his new found “family.”

Hanzo stood back up and grabbed a bottle of gin, he opened it and took a drink right from the bottle. He was ready to sleep, but not after taking some sleeping pills, maybe he’d sleep after a smoke. He thought. He stood looking down from the window and onto the city’s skyline, it was a city full of crime, not a great place to live, but on the top of the sky… It still looked like one shity world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rehpjoqkflc&index=24&list=WL

So that's the beginning Prologue, I hope you enjoyed, more characters will be introduced as the story goes on. Though must of you probably won't realize how many story lines were set up here. >:3

But yeah, new chapter will most likely tomorrow, but there's a chance it won't come out for awhile, but let's hope I can get something out soon! Also, the choice in the first chapter... Both will change the story considerable. Though once it's ready it will be fairly obvious why. Anyway, thank you for reading! Let's hope this story turns out well.

• Name: George Lottmann

Job: Clerk

Country of origin: Germany

Backstory: He lived a normal childhood. His mother was a book publisher. His father was a marine. He then got a girlfriend, but then broke up. He tried out for the police squad, and almost made it, but not quite. He then became a clerk.

Appearance: Tan, Black hair, Hazel eyes, kind of buff,

Personality: Smart, kind, merciless, pragmatic, tough,

• Thank ya!

zachiscool3 posted: »

Name: George Lottmann Age: 20 Gender: Male Job: Clerk Country of origin: Germany Backstory: He lived a normal childhood. His

• Great Prologue! Glad to see Hanzo in action :D

The writing was amazing, as always. I'm looking forward for how the story unfolds, but I already have a very good feeling for it.

Prologue: One Shity World. A cold night in the city, street lights lit up the roads with orange light. Cold nights and sunny days, it rai

• I'll submit a character later when I have time :p

• Awesome sauce! :D

finlander posted: »

I'll submit a character later when I have time

• Thank you, Liquid! :D

I'm glad to hear it. Let's hope I can keep it consistent.

Great Prologue! Glad to see Hanzo in action The writing was amazing, as always. I'm looking forward for how the story unfolds, but I already have a very good feeling for it.

• Character Name: Ira Kozlow

Character Age: 26

Character Job: Professional Assassin

Character Country of Origin: Russia

Character Backstory: She lived in Russia most of her childhood. Her father abandoned her and mother when she was 5 , but her mother took her revenge for that and killed him. She worked as a paid assassin. When Ira was 14 she was told to kill someone from the mafia [of the city where the story happens]. She lied and told Ira they were going to go in vacation. She took Ira with her to the city. Marina (Ira´s mom) was caught in an ambush by the mafia and killed. Ira wants revenge since then

Character Appearance: blonde short curly hair , blue eyes , pale skin , 5,8 feet tall

Character Personality: Blunt , Apatic , Short-Tempered , Sarcastic , Smart.

Character Info: It´s a bit racist

• Character Name: Gustav Vasa
    Character Age: 28
    Character Job: Company CEO
    Character Country of Origin: Sweden
    Character Backstory: Was raised, went to the greatest college in the world, later made his own company.
    Character Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a fine suit.
    Character Personality: Arrogant and hot-headed.
    Character Info: He's a bit of a douche

• Thanks again!

Character Name: Ira Kozlow Character Age: 26 Character Gender: Female Character Job: Professional Assassin Character Country of

• Thankya!

Character Name: Gustav Vasa Character Age: 28 Character Gender: Male Character Job: Company CEO Character Country of Origin: Sweden Cha

• Character Name: Katrina Lambert

Character Age: 20

Character Job: Skilled Pickpocket, occassionaly burglar

Character Country of Origin: USA

Character Backstory: Katrina was born into a poor and very dysfunctional family. Her father was a brutal man would often beat her and her numerous siblings for minor offenses. During one of these beatings, when Katrina was just eight years old, one of her brothers got beaten almost to death. She had to inform the police and the ambulance herself, which left her with an always uneasy feeling around policemen. She and her sibling got separated and put into foster families. However, Katrina proved herself to be a very problematic child, constantly switching foster families, before staying in a youth centre for the remainder of her childhood. She lost contact to her siblings and deeply misses them. She does not miss her parents, however, instead she fiercly hates them. During her time at the youth centre, Katrina found out that she was an especially skilled pickpocket and regularly stole from the youth centre's staff. She finally dropped out of the youth centre at age 18 and was homeless at first. However, she was able to live at one of her few friends house for a few months. After this time she moved into a small, rundown flat in one of the cities nastier parts. She is barely able to earn enough money for a living, committing several petty thefts and pickpocketings each month. Her high skill caught the attention of professionals however, and she is occasionally approached by similar minded individuals for a somewhat more lucrative burglary.

Character Appearance: Katrina is 5 feet 4 tall, slim and athletic. The way she moves is oddly graceful, more befitting of a professional dancer than a pilferer. She has pale skin, dark blue eyes and wears her dark brown hair short, never over shoulder length and has a single red streak dyed into it. Katrina rarely genuinely smiles, instead she prefers to smirk. Whenever she smiles, it is absolutely genuine however. She prefers simple, dark clothes.

Character Personality: Katrina is a cynical and aloof girl. She is very sarcastic, bordering on being cynic and she does not take crap from anyone. She loves to tease other people, sometimes with deliberately mean insults, and she has no respect for authority, though she also knows when she should better stay silent. The police always leaves her with a slightly uneasy feeling and she prefers to avoid them. As an adrenaline junkie, she feels especially well when she is in a dangerous situation. She is socially awkward, as a result of having very few friends her whole life. This leads to her getting uncomfortable when socializing and getting even more snarky as a defense mechanism, at least initially. Should, however, she manage to genuinely socialize with others and make friends with someone, she quickly tends to get awkward and a bit overwhelmed by this, often trying a bit too hard to be a good friend for them. In her own way, she does deeply care for her few friends however and would do anything for them. Finally, Katrina is a kleptomaniac who enjoys stealing for the thrill. She has a soft spot in her heart towards people who have even less than her and would often give some of “her” money to homeless people. She would, however, never admit to this and would furiously deny it, should somebody address this topic. She does not like violence and would only use it as a last resort.

Character Info: She is an exceptionally skilled pickpocket and able to move in silence. She also has basic skills in picking locks and bypassing security systems. Due to her high agility, she is very fast and a good climber. Her most valuable possession is a photograph of her siblings, with whom she lost contact after they were separated.

• Thanks once again, Liquid!

Character Name: Katrina Lambert Character Age: 20 Character Gender: Female Character Job: Skilled Pickpocket, occassionaly burglar

• This will be my first post ever. I read your posting and knew that I needed to join in. Hope its not too long.

Character Name: Natalia Pokken

Character Age: 20

Character Job: Hacker / Thief / Money Launderer

Character Country of Origin: Italy

Character Backstory: Status of birth parents is unknown as she was left at the front door of an orphanage right after she was born. She was passed from one foster home to another due to her anti-social behaviour. What people didn't know was she was never given any opportunities and was constantly abused physically so she kept to herself as no one was trust-worthy. She finally had enough and ran away and lived in the streets at age 8. From then she had developed incredible street-sense and use her intelligence through taking care of herself while taking what she needed to survive in stealing and pick-pocketing. One day she had pocketed a man’s wallet and was able to run away. She definitely gave the man’s body guards a run for their money because she got them running in circles. When she thought she had lost them she was picked up by the chief henchman as there was a tracking device on the wallet. Turned out she had picked the pocket of the local mob boss. But the boss did not punish her and actually took her in as he found potential in her. He said any child that had the guts to steal from him and outrun his entourage was certainly a keeper. He treated her as his own daughter and she actually opened up to him as he treated her with respect and not as a skinny street rat that has been abused. He had officially adopted her and started to mold her into taking over the family business hence giving her the best training possible. She discovered that she had a talent with computers/technology and she was able to help him earn even more money. At age 15 she had helped earn him her first million from setting up a website scam. He saw even more potential and sent her to the USA to “study overseas” but in actual fact was secretly preparing to expand his territory at an international level. She had graduated the top of her class in finance and is now the COO of Pokken investments, a multi-billion dollar, national investment company.

Character Appearance: 5’ 8” 120 pounds. Long straight Strawberry blonde hair that’s always well kept in a pony tail. Emerald green eyes. Her father tells her she is always too thin. She wears designer business suits when at work hence giving her an androgynous look. She prefers to be in t-shirt and jeans when she is home alone. Dislikes wearing dresses.

Character Personality: She is loyal to her father only. Great observation skills and pays great attention to detail. Most of the times she is cold and calculating and can be ruthless when needed especially if betrayal to her father is involved. But she believes everyone should be given a second chance to people with potential like she was when her father had picked her up off the streets and treating people with respect because of that she has gained a large amount of loyal followers. She is at times a bit ignorant and snotty but it comes with the territory. She is cautious of the people around her as that was what she was taught. She always has a backup plan to her backup plans so it is really hard to surprise her. She is competitive but she knows when to fall back. She is a strategist and rarely does she put aside her work except maybe to skype with her father.

Character Info: Extremely intelligent, main language is Italian and second language is English. Taekwondo fourth-dan. Likes to run and speed racing. Relatively good sharp-shooter. Master of sleight of hand. She doesn't like labels but prefers the accompaniment of women which her father accepts. Prized possession is her souped-up Ferrari that she technically designed herself as it has all the bells and whistles.

• edited January 2015

First let me welcome you to the forums!

Now, this is an amazing character and one I will gladly use in the story. Thank you for submitting!

This will be my first post ever. I read your posting and knew that I needed to join in. Hope its not too long. Character Name: Natalia

• Welcome to the forums!!!

This will be my first post ever. I read your posting and knew that I needed to join in. Hope its not too long. Character Name: Natalia

• The forum is home to all kinds of stories, you should check a few out if you get the chance.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90322/forum-users-among-the-walking-dead-season-three http://www.telltalegames.com/comm

• supersagig posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90322/forum-users-among-the-walking-dead-season-three http://www.telltalegames.com/comm

• edited January 2015

Chapter One: Offers and Acceptance

Hanzo slowly woke up to find himself sitting on the dining room table with the bottle of gin laying on the floor in pieces, he grabbed his forehead in pain as he closed his, he faced the open window that the sun was shining through. He quickly but reluctantly hopped up and closed the curtains. He sighed in annoyance as he looked at the broken bottle on the floor, yet he walked around it to clean up later. Instead he cleaned himself up and prepared to go out for the day.

Once finished he was dressed in his favorite suit. Now ready to face the family for the days work, he began walking out the door and stopped just short as he forgot his sunglasses, he looked around the penthouse looking for them, sadly after about 5 minutes he seemed unable to find where he last sat them. He reluctantly left without them as he took the elevator down to the first floor. He looked at his watch as he left the lobby, he was late. Ignoring the lady at the desk as she said good morning, instead he gave a little wave as he left through the front door.

And sure enough, it was a sunny day, not a cloud in sight.

He entered his car, a slick sports car colored lime green. As he sat himself in the drivers seat he found the sun in his eyes, he instinctively tried to reach for his sunglasses on the top of his head, he let out an angry sigh for the lack of them and began driving.

Barely on the road for a minute he spots a few men in a alleyway, they appeared to be 3, one on the ground while the other two kicked the downed man. He looked at the timer on the car’s dashboard, it read 1:36. He needed to be there an hour ago, he looked back at the mugging, “what’s another 5 minutes” he thought. He wasn’t in much of a hurry anymore. He climbed out of the car and began walking to the alley, the first mugger took notice and tapped the other one’s arm. The mugger looked at Hanzo as he stopped kicking the man on the ground, the mugger smirked, “get lost before it’s you on the ground!”

Hanzo sighed, “just get out of here before you lose a finger.”

“Ah, fuck off,” the first mugger replied.

He looked at the two muggers angrily, “I’m not going to ask again.” The man on the ground seemed to just take notice that he was no longer being beaten, he seemed some what out of it as he grabbed first muggers leg, to which the mugger repaid with another kick. Hanzo reached inside his suit and began to pull out something small yet made of metal, the second mugger saw and shouted, “he’s pullin’ a piece!”

Both of the muggers grabbed a pistol hidden on themselves as Hanzo pulled out two very sharp knifes and quickly tossed the first one at one of the muggers hands who quickly dropped his gun in pain as a finger fell to the ground, while doing this Hanzo stabbed the second’s hand pinning it to the brickwall, the one whose finger lay on the ground began backing up, then quickly turned and ran. While the second still pinned to the wall breathed franticly. Hanzo pulled out the throwing knife from the wall and the man’s hand, the mugger quickly pulled his hand back as he start running out of the alley with a bloody hole in his right hand.

Hanzo picked up the knife left on the ground as the man who had been mugged stood up, to which he quickly began to lose his balance, Hanzo grabbed hold of him before he could fall, but to Hanzo’s surprise the man pushed him away, “I don’t need your fuckin’ help!”

Hanzo quickly replied, “Yeah, fuck it that I saved you from two muggers that were going to kick you ‘till you died.”

“Yeah fuck it…” The man replied as he took a few short steps out of the alleyway.

“Ah, fuck you too.” Hanzo said now annoyed, he took a few steps past the man as he started entering his car. “Oh where goes my knight in shining armor!” The man called to Hanzo sacastitly. Hanzo stopped and returned to the sidewalk as the man faced him down, “I helped you out, now do me a favor and shut up.” The man did nothing more then smile as he stepped around Hanzo and walked away.

Hanzo let out a deep sigh of annoyance. He walked back to the car door and looked down the road, the man was nowhere in sight. He must have been a little more mobile than Hanzo had thought. But this was to his dismay as he spotted a backpack laying on the ground near the severed finger. He walked back over to it and picked it up. The man was nowhere to be seen, Hanzo chose to take it with him, hopefully he would spot the man while driving.

Now after finally getting back into his car he drove away as he looked at the backpack, quickly he found a name drawn with a marker, “Teddy Wolfson” it read out. He unzipped it as he drove, it contained trash, some sticks of gum, he looked through the assorted items until one thing took Hanzo’s attention, a bag filled with small white crystals, it was meth by the looks of it. “Shit” he muttered. Hanzo stayed away from drugs for the most part, but he couldn’t keep this with him. He pulled up next to a trash can and held the backpack over it. But he sighed once again as he realized if the kid was dealing drugs he could get himself hurt for losing it.

Hanzo pulled back up to the spot where he save the kid, Teddy from the muggers. And sure enough, the kid was hanging around the area while he seemed to be looking for something. Hanzo pulled up next to Teddy and rolled down the window to the passenger’s side as Teddy both recognized the car and the man inside.

“Looking for this?” Hanzo asked while holding the backpack up before quickly tossing it out the car window, Teddy caught it in midair and put it around his shoulder, “well what do you want, a damn cookie?” Teddy replied while being very annoyed.

“Listen, Teddy. Drop this act, it’s getting on my nerves.” Hanzo answered.

Teddy sighed, “well you got my name from the backpack, didn’t you? Well… Let’s both hope it’s was the only thing ya found… Still, guess you know my name now… Care to tell me yours?”

“Han-” He stopped himself from giving his full name, he realized it could be a bad idea to give out his name to random drug runners on the street. “Well, Han, thank you for returning what was mine, but fuck you for taking it in the first place,” Teddy replied. “Still… I’ll seeya around,” he added as he started walking away.

Hanzo sighed as he pulled away and began making his way to the Family.

They were a small crime family working within the city, though not related to Hanzo he still considered them very close. He was accepted for being a great cleaner, someone who could take care of any loose ends, a hit-man of sorts. Their Don being a honorable man from Italy, he didn’t take “betrayals” lightly, but he was fair.

Hanzo’s cellphone started ringing, it was a call from Tommy, he wasn’t a man to take a shit, or a joke. Hanzo sighed before answering it, Tommy wasn’t his kind of person, he was cold and borderline insane from Hanzo’s point of view. But he got the job’s done, that’s what the Don cared about, though it would be the death of him if he continued to trust people just because they could get the work done. Hanzo’s train of thought was broken when he heard a “hello?” on the other end of the line. “If the Don wants to know I’m sorry I’m really late, I got sidetracked-” Hanzo quickly replied into the phone back was cut off before he could finish.

“No need to really about the good-old-Don.” Tommy answered.

“Can you put him on?” Hanzo asked.

“Sadly he’s not taking calls right now, but I’m sure as hell am. Now. I got to talk with you about a… Partnership.” There was a moment of silence after Tommy replied.

“Wait? What are you talking about?”

“Oh nothing big, though I could use someone good at tying up a few loose ends. I’d also recommend you don’t come to the see the Family today. And before you ask nothing really happened, but I recommend you just go back to your apartment.” Tommy waited for a reply as Hanzo thought, but Hanzo already made up his mind.

“I going to go back to my apartment for now, I’ll see you later today then.” Hanzo hung up before anymore could be said. Hanzo sat his phone back down, but it almost instantly began ringing again, as he turned his phone back on he found a text from the Contact. It read out “the payments in the account. Now, it’s time to talk about your final contract.”

Hanzo let out a very annoyed sigh as he pulled the car over and began texting back, “you said the one I just completed would be the last.” This was something Hanzo knew the contact would do.

“Yes, I say a lot of things. But this will truly be the final.” With a little beep the text popped on screen.

“Then what is it?” He texted back.

“It’s a list of six names that need to be taken out.” Hanzo didn’t like the sound of that, final contract was a large one, that wasn’t a good sign, it meant the contact was cleaning up loose ends. But Hanzo knew this ahead of time as he treaded lightly.

“Names?” He asked.

“You know this already, once you accept it you’ll get a list of the six names.” Not the answer Hanzo was looking for. “If I say no?” Hanzo replied.

“You’ll have more to worry about than just me, your ‘family,’ then anyone who sees a profit in you.” The text was what Hanzo knew awaited at the end of this road he started walking on all those years ago. “You’ll be a dead man.” The contact added.

A yes or no question, if he was to accept it he would go after the targets one at a time until the contract was complete, he would also have to face what awaited him once he completed it, he was just as much of a loose end as the next guy on this list, he was sure of it. But as the contact would have put it, he simply couldn’t refuse.

But if he did… He would leave the control of him and deal with things as they would came, and they would. He wouldn’t be able to count on the Family, though he would likely not face a harsh end from them, he sure as hell wouldn’t be kept safe by them, “no outside contracts” they were one of the few lines he was meant to live by, but he had already broken it time and time again, how the Don didn’t know was beyond him. He was going to have people at his door ready to claim whatever the contact put on his head.

It wasn’t an easy choice for him.

[Accept the contract.]

[Decline and face the consequences.]

Sorry for not posting anything the last two days, I got a lot more busy then I would have thought. Anyway, hopefully this chapter went well.

• [Accept the contract.]

The story is called 'List of Six' after all. And as Hanzo said, he can't simply refuse this.

Chapter One: Offers and Acceptance Hanzo slowly woke up to find himself sitting on the dining room table with the bottle of gin laying on

• [Accept the contract.]

Chapter One: Offers and Acceptance Hanzo slowly woke up to find himself sitting on the dining room table with the bottle of gin laying on

• [Decline and face the consequences.] Cause , why not?

• edited January 2015

[Accept the contract.]
    I'm just curious who is on the list.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.