List of Six - Interactive Story

12346»

Comments

• [Take the pistol.]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 2. Teddy Wolfson. He back away from the mirror and fell backwards onto his hands, letting out a fe

• [jump out of elevator]

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 2. Teddy Wolfson. He back away from the mirror and fell backwards onto his hands, letting out a fe

• Voting is closed

(!) Teddy with try to take the hit-man's pistol

I'll be working on this next part and it'll be out either late tonight or tomorrow sometime in the afternoon :3

• Okay, I'm very sorry for the radio silence at times when I say I'll make a part soon but don't. But I haven't been able to write for this and won't be able to write for it today, cross your fingers for tomorrow, but also don't hold your breath.

• edited March 2015

So...I have returned from not being super sleepy from lack of sleep. So keep your finger's crossed for a new part of "List of Six," coming soon.

Edit: After looking over this post I've realized my post for monument and list of six somehow combined in my mind to make this post.

• edited March 2015

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 3.

Teddy Wolfson.

Teddy set in the wheelchair silently as they hit-man pressed the button to go to the ground floor. A sudden rage was upon Teddy as he silently eyed the pistol peaking out from the the man’s suit. The second the elevator door came to a close and the small box began ascending. He pushed his legs on the elevator door and caused the wheelchair to slam into the hit-man’s legs, making him briefly lose his concentration. Teddy grabbed the pistol from under the man’s jacket and hit the violently hit the man over the head twice in a row.

Teddy’s eyes widened as he realized they were approaching the first floor quickly he looked a the once concisus hit-man and then at what he were, a hospital gown and bandages from head to toe. He quickly came to the conclusion he couldn’t go out in a hospital gown, he striped the hit-man of his dress shirt, a holster that went around as back and under his armpits that also carried a second pistol, the man’s pants and suit top. He tried to stand up by leaning on the railing back from himself unable to support his own weight. He was confined to the wheelchair. He looked at the counter at the top of the elevator door as it neared the bottom floor, but something else caught his attention, there were 50 floors to this building that he once thought was a hospital. Even for a man who forgot his identity, this seemed odd.

The door opened and Teddy rolled the chair out of the elevator onto the ground floor, still carrying the concealed pistols. He quickly rolled past the front desk the seemed empty at the time. He exited the building and found himself somewhere he didn’t remember. The building was tall alright, bigger than he would’ve thought. “Was it some kind of private hospital?” Teddy thought silently as he rolled down the sidewalk. People walked past him, coming from either way, seemingly uninterested.

He felt a sudden vibration in his left pocket and reached in to pull out a small phone. He started reading the texts and his eyes began to widen as he scrolled through the past texts and the most recent one.

“Names, names, names--” He read in his mind as he tried to make sense of it all, his head began hurting as he read through the names. “Gustav Vasa. Hanzo Takeda, assigned hit-man failed and is on the run with an unknown accomplice. Ira Kozlow, Jack Smith, James Ford. Garrett Davis dead…Killed by Mr. Takeda.”

“The new number six, Mr. Wolfson.”

Upon this phone at every address of each target and where to find them, all but the missing man named “Hanzo.” Teddy quickly knew who he was on the list, he was Mr. Wolfson. That was his name. But who should he go to for help?

[Gustav Vasa - A business man.]

[Ira Kozlow - A female hit-man.]

[James Ford - A car dealership owner.]

[Jack Smith - A “office worker.”]

• edited March 2015

[Lra Kozlow - A female hit-man.] HELP HER PLEASE DO IT.

Awesome Chapter!

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 3. Teddy Wolfson. Teddy set in the wheelchair silently as they hit-man pressed the button to go to

• Of course :P

supersagig posted: »

Well , still. I want to meet her now :P

• Just to point it out, he's going FOR help.

[Lra Kozlow - A female hit-man.] HELP HER PLEASE DO IT. Awesome Chapter!

• Well , still. I want to meet her now :P

Just to point it out, he's going FOR help.

• [Lra Kozlow - A female hit-man.]

Might as well choose her. And a hitman could indeed be the most useful here.

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 3. Teddy Wolfson. Teddy set in the wheelchair silently as they hit-man pressed the button to go to

• edited March 2015

They could be very helpful...But remember what you learned from Garrett?

>:3

[Lra Kozlow - A female hit-man.] Might as well choose her. And a hitman could indeed be the most useful here.

• She wasn't on the list.

>B3

He was useful to Angela

• He was useful to Angela

:3

They could be very helpful...But remember what you learned from Garrett? >:3

• [Lra Kozlow - A female hit-man.]

Because why the fuck not :D

• [Jack Smith - A “office worker.”]

• [Lra Kozolw]

To the bandwagon! Away!

• [Jack Smith - A “office worker.”]

Seemed the most normal and approachable of them all.

• Isn't it Ira?

• Opps!

Thanks for pointing that out.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Isn't it Ira?

• Can I still add a character?

• Yes, well.... keep in mind that the story is on hold for now and may not return for a while. Of course, you're still free to submit a character.

mkc9714 posted: »

Can I still add a character?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.