List of Six - Interactive Story

Comments

• KILL HANZO

But I don't want to kill your character, I'd rather have my character alive. I mean, why should she kill him and loose the only trail she has on the people who are truly responsible?

• So, you don't want to find the people behind that?

supersagig posted: »

KILL HANZO

• Yep. But Hanzo has to pay

So, you don't want to find the people behind that?

• Okay, I'm actually gonna make that a choice.

[Torture Hanzo , but let him live] Fine Liquid , but the choices you will owe me will be the worst :P

• And if it means he'll live and be able to help Angela get closer to the people behind it, I'm going to vote for that too.

And, supersagig, I owe you big time. Just say it and I'll vote at your command. Hopefully Hanzo ends up saving your character, if he survives this choice.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Okay, I'm actually gonna make that a choice.

• Also , this not a request , but i think you should vote for the "Hurt but live" choice cause possibly the kill choice will win

And if it means he'll live and be able to help Angela get closer to the people behind it, I'm going to vote for that too. And, supersagig

• edited February 2015

Already done :)

Now all we can do is hope for the rest of the readers to be merciful. After all, killing him now might end up doing her nothing good in the long run. But having a professional killer who is helping her can only be good for her in the coming stuff.

Also , this not a request , but i think you should vote for the "Hurt but live" choice cause possibly the kill choice will win

• Is Teddy bulletproof or something? He's survived 2 murder mysteries and now he's getting 2 episodes somewhat focused on him.

• Trust me when I say this. He's far from bulletproof. In fact... He's kind of fucked (like Physical), but... Yeah, you'll see, you'll know why he's getting a good amount of focus when the time comes. Trust me when I say he's gonna go through a lot.

After all, he's the wolf at the doorstep. (You'll what I mean when it happens.)

Also, are you talking about Teddy from Raining? XD

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is Teddy bulletproof or something? He's survived 2 murder mysteries and now he's getting 2 episodes somewhat focused on him.

• Yeah, I made him the same guy as the one in Raining 1 & 2.

Trust me when I say this. He's far from bulletproof. In fact... He's kind of fucked (like Physical), but... Yeah, you'll see, you'll know wh

• Huh, cool. :3

Yeah, I made him the same guy as the one in Raining 1 & 2.

• Okay, I'll change it. But not without a little beat down.

But I don't want to kill your character, I'd rather have my character alive. I mean, why should she kill him and loose the only trail she has on the people who are truly responsible?

• Hurt him, but let him live

Great chapter!

Chapter 2: Part 4 She lowered the pistol. “Okay, I’ll take it.” Angela answered as Garrett gave a smile. He pulled out a small item, it m

• edited February 2015

Thought I would explain a few more things. First being, it's likely that new chapters will pop up here and there in the main post. Second, I'm probably going add details regarding each chapter like I have going for 1-2. (Only more brief and nonspecific.)

A big thing is the next few chapters, all the chapters up to 4 will be set during each other, while chapter will move forward in the timeline, it most likely will be a small period of time. But this will change come chapter 5, of which will most likely be a few weeks to a month forward in the timeline. And hopefully must chapters onwards will continue the timeline rather then showcase the same period of time from a new point of view. While it was needed for the first 4 chapters, I hope to move away from in the following.

Chapter 3 will mainly star Tommy. Then 4 will be about Teddy's role in the events of the last chapters. I know I've said something like this before, but I feel it needed to be said (again) with more detail.

• When will Conor Catsby be introduced?

Thought I would explain a few more things. First being, it's likely that new chapters will pop up here and there in the main post. Second, I

• When will Ira will be introduced?

Thought I would explain a few more things. First being, it's likely that new chapters will pop up here and there in the main post. Second, I

• edited February 2015

I plan to introduce all the characters that have been submitted. This will include Conor, sooner or later, I haven't got plans for some characters... But I got a idea for Conor, I also wasn't completely stupid, and caught on to his and Teddy's connections. (You'll be surprised how long it took me to realize it.)

When will Conor Catsby be introduced?

• If all goes to plan, yes.

When will Ira will be introduced?

• [Hurt him, but let him live.]

Chapter 2: Part 4 She lowered the pistol. “Okay, I’ll take it.” Angela answered as Garrett gave a smile. He pulled out a small item, it m

• Hurt him, but let him live

• I'm sorry, I just realized I misread your question. D:

But the answer is... Around the middle of the story, that's best answer I can give.

When will Ira will be introduced?

• Shit, I misread you question, too. D:

The answer is very similar to Sagig's, somewhere around the middle of the story.

When will Conor Catsby be introduced?

• Voting closed.

(!) Angela will hurt Hanzo, but let him live.

The next part will be out most likely in the next half-hour.

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2: Part 5

Angela stood still facing him directly. She breathed in and out angrily with the gun ready, “I-I’m…” She stuttered. “I don’t forgive you… But, you're not walking away from ME without a scratch.” She finished. She approached Hanzo as he eyed her fearfully, Angela picked up and small knife sitting in the back of the van. She held it tightly with the very beginning of the blade cutting her hand. She stared at the small blade, then, in a insist slashed the knife across his face, leaving a bloody line across Hanzo’s right eye. “Ah!” He shouted while lunging from the chair in pain, though still tied to it. He grunted and breathed heavily while replying through gritted teeth, “you done.” Hanzo will remember that.

“You tell me.” Angela answered. “WE find the contact, and WE kill whoever it is.” She paused while looking at the knife in her hand, and the bloody mark left on Hanzo’s face, she tossed the knife aside and finished. “No. Bull. Shit.”

“Then we have an understanding. Once we find the person we kill them. I say we part ways afterwards, for good.” Hanzo replied coldly while his bloody eye twitched. “Yeah. Now, I’m going to let you out of the chair, try anything, and I won’t give shooting you a second thought.” Hanzo did nothing more than nod as Angela freed him for the chair. Angela took a step back as she held the pistol ready. Hanzo pushed himself out of the chair and immediately fell. “Ah, s-shit!” He muttered. Angela continued to hold the gun towards him, he muttered something and sat up at the edge of the van’s backdoor. Hanzo looked at her as she held the gun at him. “You can put the gun down already.” He replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Reluctantly she put the pistol away. She let out a sigh. “Where do we begin?” She asked.

“My cellphone…” Hanzo muttered, reaching into his back pocket. He pulled out the phone, he looked back at Angela, “it’s waterproof.” Hanzo said. Looking at the phone he found a new message. “Garrett has been confirmed dead by the coast guard. Simply reply when you want the next target.

“Garrett’s dead?” Angela asked while looking at the text. “You know him?” Hanzo replied.

“I…” She bit her lip. “No. No I don’t know him.” Angela answered. Hanzo sighed, “fine.” He entered “next?” on the phone. He kept the phone in his hand as he reached for Angela’s hand, she took it and he leaned on her as they walked around the van and into passenger’s seat. Hanzo’s left foot was missing and now blinded in his right eye. The odds seemed to be against him. Upon sitting down he began looking for a cloth, soon finding some tissues. He held them against the wound on his eye.

Angela walked around the van and entered the driver’s seat. She lost focus and began staring forward aimlessly. He killed my parents, Angela thought to herself, he killed them and now I’m letting him off with nothing more than a lost eye. He closed her eyes tightly, then looked back at Hanzo who was now looking at her.

“Find the contact, kill whoever it is, then Hanzo Takeda can die.” She thought in silence as she began driving out of the alleyway and onto the highway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg&list=WL&index=3

End of Chapter 2: The Doorstep

• Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Chapter 2: Part 5 Angela stood still facing him directly. She breathed in and out angrily with the gun ready, “I-I’m…” She stuttered. “I

• Thank you!

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• Chapter 3 preview...

"Is that... you?" The man tied to the chair looked shocked at the man holding him against his will.

"T-Tommy!" A loud and scared voice cried out.

"W-what... Please! Don't!" He cried.

"I don't take SHIT from ANYONE!" He yelled while pushing him to the ground.

"Tommy please!" He cried.

"Fuckin' calm down you crazy fuck!" A voice yelled.

"I'm not the crazy one here, trust me when I say this." He said calmly.

"Tommy... Please, don't do it..." He muttered through the breaths and tears, desperately.

"I may be a madman, but your the devil in my eyes." ~ Tommy Devin

A Killer's Mind - Coming Soon

• What will happen with the other choices?

Thank you!

• Can't wait to see who the next target is. Great job.

Chapter 2: Part 5 Angela stood still facing him directly. She breathed in and out angrily with the gun ready, “I-I’m…” She stuttered. “I

• I'll make a post of the alt-choices very soon.

What will happen with the other choices?

• Well, thank you!

You'll find out... Stuff and things... Yeah, sadly I can't say. But I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter!

Can't wait to see who the next target is. Great job.

• edited February 2015

The what if of Chapter 2.

Choice 1 - [Go to Hanzo Takeda’s apartment.] - If chosen, Angela and George would have gone to Hanzo's apartment, and find the people who were spying on Hanzo. With George living.

Choice 2 - [Decline the tracker.] - If chosen Angela wouldn't have found Hanzo on the beach, someone else would have found him first...

Choice 3-A - [Kill Hanzo Takeda.] - Hanzo would be killed by Angela forcing her to find the contact on her own.

Choice 3-B - [Let Hanzo Takeda live.] - Hanzo wouldn't have lost his eye, leaving him with a much higher opinion of Angela.

• Well, I gotta say, that was well deserved. Still, I'm glad that Hanzo lives and hope that he can turn out useful for Angela.

It was a great chapter, by the way :)

• Why thank you!

He's turning into a pirate. XD

Well, I gotta say, that was well deserved. Still, I'm glad that Hanzo lives and hope that he can turn out useful for Angela. It was a great chapter, by the way

• so, when will you release a new part?

Chapter 3 preview... "Is that... you?" The man tied to the chair looked shocked at the man holding him against his will. "T-Tommy!

• I'm actually working on the next part as he speak, it'll hopefully be out soon. A hour or two at the most.

bloop posted: »

so, when will you release a new part?

• Chapter 3: A killer’s Mind - Part 1

A man walked down the sidewalk, a thick street jacket that covered most of his face blew around in the wind. He wore it along with a pair of sunglasses and a cap. The sky was clear of any rain clouds, but surprisingly windy. He put his hand in his pocket, a cold metal item lay in his pocket. He stopped in front of a building, yelling, shouting, screaming, it could all be heard inside. The slowly but confidently opened the front door, it was a bank. There were a large amount of people on the ground with their hands on their heads. The was being robbed, two of the robbers were outside the main vault and the other was behind the counter seemingly looking for something. The first two were keeping the hostages down, while the other was now going to the vault. “Please stay calm, don’t try anything stupid, then we’ll all get along just--” The robber was cut off by the other, “come on, H. None of this pussy shit, you get up from the ground and we’ll shoot you!” He shouted at the people at the ground, both brandishing a pistol.

“M. we don’t need to kill of them if they just fucking sit, jesus, just leave it at that.” H. replied.

M. sighed with annoyance. “Fuckin’ fine. But if any you do get up, we’ll put you in the ground!” He shouted at the people on the ground, some kept quiet, others screamed.

They still hadn’t seen the man who walked inside. He stood still and watched them as they just now took notice. “The fuck M. you were supposed to be watching the front door!” H. yelled as both raised their guns towards the man.

“Well what do want me to do??” M. yelled back. “Take care of him, Christ sakes!” H. replied.

M. approached the man with his pistol point towards the man’s head. “Get on the fuckin’ ground!” He yelled. But the man stood still, then in a insist he pulled a pistol from his pocket and fired two shots, M. and H. fell to the ground with blood pouring from the bullet holes in their heads. Some of the hostages screamed and a few even jumped up and ran out of the bank.

The man didn’t care about them. He looked around the lobby of the bank. He walked closer to the counter and as he did more of the people ran out in fear. The man looked over the counter, there was a few workers, but the person he was looking for nowhere to be seen.

The banks a bust, the manager’s gone over to the police and will no longer pay our fiee. He’s had plenty of warnings, it’s time to tie this up. You’re the best person to go in there and kill the fucker. Kill the manager, burn the bank to the ground.

The manager was nowhere to be found, but he had seen the third man enter the back of the bank, most likely to the vault itself. Suddenly a man ran out of the back while holding someone in a headlock, in the other hand he held a pistol. The man wore a mask similar to the one’s the other robbers were wearing. “What the--” The man looked at his fellow robbers that lay dead on the floor. “Shit.” He said as he reinforced the fact he had a pistol by pointing it towards the man who had just killed his friends. “Listen, man. I don’t know who--” He paused. “Fuck, man…” The robber fatally muttered.

The robber stood as still as he could as the manager struggled to free himself from the robber’s headlock. “Fuck it.” He said as he was about to shoot the man, but the manager elbowed him in the gut. The man who had killed the other robbers fired a shot to the robber, hitting him on the side. The manager back away from the robber. “My god… Thank you--” The manager paused. “Who-- I know you… Tommy!!” He began backing away as well.

“You fuck over the family you fuck with me.” Tommy smiled. “And nobody fucks me over.” Calming he approached the manager as he backed into a wall. Tripping over anything behind him, the manager fell to the ground as he continued to crawl backwards.

“Tommy please! I’ll pay the family from here on out!” The manager cried out, tears rolled down his face.

“The family’s not into making deals with stupid people, you're just some guy who thought he was smart.” He brandished the pistol spinning the cylinder, then holding it close to the manager’s face. “You're just a dumb sonofabitch.” A sinister smile formed to the dismay of the manager. "Tommy... Please, don't do it..." the manager muttered through breaths and tears, desperately.

Tommy pulled the trigger.

The manager's blood dotted the wall behind him and Tommy turned around again. The robber was gone, but all that was left was a large pool of blood on the floor. I don’t need the bitch. Tommy thought. But… It’s in good sport to finish the kill. He followed a trail of blood that left through a back door. There he found the man climbing into a truck parked outside. THe robber spotted him and began freaking out. Ducking down in the truck the robber pulled out his pistol. “Fuck off man!” He shouted at Tommy. The robber seemed to get the truck started just then and began driving out of there. Tommy raised the pistol and aimed, but the truck had rounded the corner of the building before he could kill him.

Tommy started walking back inside the bank and pulled out what looked like a small bomb. He placed it under the bank manager and armed it. One minute. Tommy walked out the front door and into an alleyway. Just as police swarmed the bank, the first group of officer’s ran inside of it.

Tommy looked at his watch. 10 seconds. He left the alleyway and began walking away from the bank on the sidewalk. 5 seconds. He walked past a group of people coming to see what was happening. 3 seconds. Tommy repositioned his cap while he walked. 1 second. The bomb went off and with it a trail of fire. Tommy continued walking not looking back.

To be continued...

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 3: A killer’s Mind - Part 1 A man walked down the sidewalk, a thick street jacket that covered most of his face blew around in th

• Tommy continued to walk not looking back

Looks like we got a badass on our hands.

Chapter 3: A killer’s Mind - Part 1 A man walked down the sidewalk, a thick street jacket that covered most of his face blew around in th

• I'd say we got something worse on our hands... Insane people are pretty crazy. :P

mr.quality posted: »

Tommy continued to walk not looking back Looks like we got a badass on our hands.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.