List of Six - Interactive Story

Comments

• edited January 2015

Hey, late to the party... Sorry.

Name: Garrett Davis

Job: Commercial ship captain/ hitman

Country of origin: United States: native American

Backstory: From the beginning he liked the sea, it was his only getaway. His father was a Raging alcoholic and when he got drunk anything and everything in his path was going to face his wrath. Sadly, Most of the time that was Garrett's mother. On frequent occurrences Garrett would borrow (More like steal, but he brought it back. Sometimes.) The neighbors boat and take it out onto the lake. When he was 15 in mid-January he came home to find his mother with five bullet holes in her and his dad passed out in his chair, gun in one hand, Alcohol in the other. Garrett was furious, He dragged his father onto the boat and took it out into the lake where no one would see them. Garrett shot his father in the head, tied an anchor around his legs and pushed him into the lake. Never to be seen again. Garrett fled town and ended up here taking random jobs killing random people. (Where story takes place) He's made a life out of doing what he loves mixed with offing a few bad people.

appearance: Un-kept brown hair under a Reds cap, short beard, wears a hoddie when cold and a plain T-shirt when warm with jeans. Tan skin

Personality: Cold, Dark, brave, unforgiving, loyal to friends, wont back down

other: likes fishing when he's not out killing.

• Thank you! :D

I got an idea for him already :o

mr.quality posted: »

Hey, late to the party... Sorry. Name: Garrett Davis Age: 29 Job: Commercial ship captain/ hitman Country of origin: United Stat

• edited January 2015

Voting closed

(!) Hanzo will Accept the contract

Though I haven't gotten the chance to work on the next part I thought I would reveal a little more on the story and how it will structured. To start it off we had the Prologue that seemed to follow Hanzo for the most part. Now, moving on to the first chapter, it will follow Hanzo as he takes care of the contract. The chapters will most likely be made out of parts, ranging from 3-5 or more each. Though it will follow Hanzo for the most part he will not be the soul main character in Chapter One.

Now, from what I've been thinking it is likely that Angela will star in a chapter, given her character plot has already began within the story. It is also likely that Tommy will have a Chapter as well. And once again the Chapters will not only be about the characters staring in them, they will diffidently included lots of other characters who will most likely share the spotlight in the Chapter. Chapters most likely following diffident view points within the story's events.

Just some stuff I thought I would post since I was closing the vote.

I also wanted to add that if you had any questions to feel free to ask.

• Name: Chris Haynes

Job: Bank robber

Country of Origin: USA

Backstory: He grew with his best friends, Michael and Harry. They were all kids having fun, but their "fun" was a bit different from other kids. They used to steal people's wallets and making adults angry and then run away. As they grew up, their dream came true when they robbed a store. They are always making jokes when robbing some place, it's like they don't even care if they got caught, but they still haven't. They moved to banks years later and were having a lot of fun. He doesn't even want to get a home because he enjoys his life in the streets. Some times they just say that "hey, let's rob that place" and they're there 5 minutes later. He always makes plans up when they're in the action, he never plans them until he has to.

Appearance: Black Nathan Drake like and a five o'clock beard. Wears black hoodie and grey jeans.

Personality: Really smart, sarcastic, positive, talkative

Other: He is always positive and having the time of his life. He really likes his life, even though he lives in the streets. usually does his robberies with a lot of noise and tries to have as much adrenaline as he can during that.

• Thank you Fin!

finlander posted: »

Name: Chris Haynes Age: 29 Gender: Male Job: Bank robber Country of Origin: USA Backstory: He grew with his best friends, Mic

• edited February 2015

Chapter 1-2

Hanzo let out a sigh of anger, what choice did he have. It was as if the decision was already made as he type a text to the Contact. “Fine. Accepted.”

“Good. Now, I’ll give you more names as you complete the contract, once one of them is taken care of I’ll send you the details of the next. And make sure to take a picture of the targets once you have taken one out, then send it to me to prove it was finished. But any proof will work, not just pictures.” Hanzo was already in over his head, but this wasn’t good at all. Hanzo let out a little laugh, but it was nothing more than smile as he thought, the contact was going to go after him after all of this. It was so easy to see, final contract was clearing up any loose ends, but sadly for Hanzo, he was just as much of a loose end as any on the list.

“First on the list. A Commercial ship captain operating off the coast. He runs a business by taking people off shore to show them around it, and in some cases passengers don’t make it back on shore. Take out the target without adding any ends that need to be tied up. Approach these carefully. Target: Garrett Davis.”

Some passengers don’t make it back? Oh this wasn’t going to be as easy as standing behind a rifle and shooting, this was going to be up close and personal. It would need to happen where no one would see, out on the water would make that pretty easy. But still would most likely not be completely foolproof. He needed to go out and plan before hand. “Rickson Port and Harbor.” The location popped on the screen and Hanzo was on his way.

Rickson Port and Harbor, drugs came through there a lot, Meth, Crack, anything and everything, chances are you could find it at the Port. He would need help with this, though he wasn’t technically allowed to get outside help on these contracts, this one would need it either way. But who to call, Tommy, he always had Hanzo’s back for the most part, though a somewhat loose cannon, Tommy had would proved to be very helpful time and time again. he dialed him up on the cell and waited as through the ringing.

“Ello?” rang into Hanzo’s ear.

“Tommy, it’s Hanzo. I’ve got something that I need help with, I need any details on Rickson Port.” Hanzo waited for a reply as he heard a laugh on the other side. “May I ask why?” Tommy probably had a grin on his face by the sound of his voice, he found it funny when people asked for help on any matter, be it small or big. He like having people in his pocket.

“Does it matter? I just need details on the Port, the protocols of the coast guard, and some details on a man named Garrett Davis, he should run a business at the Port, taking people on the water.” Hanzo replied, Tommy wasn’t the best person to put faith in, but when you're out of options he’s probably the best shot Hanzo had at getting any information.

“I could look it up for you, but right now I want to know, what are you planning? It sounds very, very… Odd.” Tommy replied.

“I’m taking care of something, nothing more to it.” Hanzo answered.

“No need to ruin my fun, just tell me and I’ll get ya what you need.” Tommy asked. But this wasn’t something he needed the Don to hear about, even this could come back to him in a bad way. “Hey, listen. Please, just get back to me with the information.” Hanzo held the phone away from his ear as he pushed the end call button all that he could hear was Tommy yelling “Don’t you hang-” then he was quickly cut off, though Hanzo knew he would hear back from him, hopefully he won’t come to the Port to talk in person.

Hanzo pulled up at the entrance to the Port, he parked the car and walked on to the boardwalk, now it was time to look for the target. And what would be a better place to start then at the bar. Hanzo entered and found himself standing among men who had have too much to drink. He walked past these people and stood in front of the bartender, “hey!” Hanzo caught the bartenders attention, “what do ya need?” The bartender asked.

“I’m looking for man named Garrett Davis, I’ve heard he takes people out of the water and I wanted to go on one of the tours.” Hanzo replied.

“Ah, yes. The far end to the left, she’s named The Sea Dog.” The Bartender answered.

“She?” hanzo questioned.

“The damn boat.” The bartender answered with an annoyed tone.

Hanzo sighed, “thanks,” he replied as he left the bar and continued on his way. He found the boat, the Sea Dog, it was docked near by, it was a large white boat, about 30 feet long by the looks of it. Hanzo approached it as he notice nobody near by. He stepped onto the boat carefully, it seemed relatively normal on the upper deck. But as Hanzo reached for the door that would lead below deck he felt eyes on the back of his head.

He turned around to face a man with a smirk on his face, “looking for somethin’?” He asked.

“Yes, actually.” Hanzo replied quickly walking towards the man as he continued talking. “I was hoping to get on the water, go for a little trip offshore. Y’know, a fuckin’ ride.” Hanzo smiled to the man who he assumed was Garrett Davis. “Well, you came to the right place… At the wrong time.” The man replied, he sounded annoyed, yet oddly cheerful.

“Well, you are… Garrett Davis?” Hanzo asked.

“That I am, but I can’t take you out right now.” Garrett replied as Hanzo raised an eyebrow, “how come?” He asked.

“Just simply not the time, sadly.” Garrett answered as Hanzo let out a sigh, “but I can later today.” Garrett added. “What time?” Hanzo asked.

“Late today, maybe around 8:00 PM. I’ll sure as hell be able to take you out then, ya just gotta be a little patient. Can ya do that? Or… Is it too much to ask of you.” Garrett got oddly defensive on the last note, but Hanzo let it pass as he replied, now somewhat defensive himself. “Hey, I can fuckin’ wait.”

“Sounds great.” Garrett showed him the ramp off the ship as he added, “8 o'clock sharp.”

Hanzo waved his left hand to Garrett as he left the ship and returned to his car, “fuck” he muttered as he lend his head back on the seat. He reached over the passenger’s seat and into the glove compartment pulling out a small box, he opened it to reveal it was a box a fine cigars, a very expensive brand. He placed one in his mouth as he pulled a lighter from his pocket, he took a puff and let out the smoke as he lay in the car seat, “top of the world, right?” He thought to himself. With cigar in hand and comfortably sitting in the seat he would have felt on top of the world, but with a man breathing down his neck he couldn’t relax.

Not until it was over.

But this wasn’t going to end with him sitting on top of the world with a cigar in his hand, he was probably going to die by the end of this, that’s all he could think about, the possibility of death. It invaded him mind like it owned the place, gonna die? How about you don’t give a shit and continue killing people who for all you know are in just the same place as you!

What a world.

This is going to end with everyone at their knees, begging to be spared, but will I be the one begging? Hanzo’s train of thought was broken by the passenger door opening. In seconds Hanzo had a throwing knife pointed straight at the person who entered the car, “Teddy,” Hanzo sighed, “what the hell do you think you're doing??”

“Jesus, put that away. I’m here to fuckin’ talk, not attack you!” Teddy yelled angrily, clearly he didn’t like the idea of having a blade shoved into his neck. “What hell are you doing in my car?” Hanzo replied to Teddy, he would have felt awful if he had stabbed him, but he knew he would have moved on, letting it go, oh wasn’t this a great lifestyle. Be the killer or the one begging for life.

“I just want to talk.” Teddy answered.

“Just to talk? really?” Hanzo said, he wasn’t acting like he would have, he didn’t like Teddy, he didn’t like his… Way of life? What was it that made Teddy go after drugs in the first place, he may be a complete, Meth’d up, nutjob for all Hanzo knew. But he wasn’t a saint himself.

“What? Do you think you can see through my heart of lies?” Teddy replied, Hanzo gave him nothing more then a look, but that look said it all. No bullshit. “Fine! Look, I need help with something. And I figured… You’d be a good person to talk to about it.” Teddy waited for a reply as Hanzo let out a deep sigh.

“What then?” Hanzo asked.

“Well listen, Han.” He said the name sarcastically, the name Hanzo gave him. Rather than his real name, but he seemed to see through his little filb. Hanzo opened his mouth to speak but was quickly stopped by Teddy, “hey! Just hear me out, okay?”

“Fine, what is it?”

“I’ve got something I need to get done, but I need help, your help. It’s what you would call… A drug run, I’ve got a fuckin’ palt of it, and I need you to help me get it where it belongs.” Just what Hanzo would have thought, a drug run, a fuckin’ drug run. “Why does everyone come to me when they need something done.” Hanzo replied now very annoyed.

“Maybe, maybe you're just the right person for the job. Look, it’ll pay well.”

“Well maybe I am, but I don’t need the money, I don’t need drug money, I don’t need anything to do with drugs.” Hanzo wasn’t in need of this, he had enough on his back to take care of to have to deal with this. No more damn offers, no more deals, no more bullshit. It was going to end, he was going to leave the business after he made sure no one was going to come up behind him with a knife. No more killing, after… It was done, then it would be over, after the list of six is finished.

“Look! It’s gonna go well, you won’t have to deal with any bullshit on this.” Teddy answered.

“No bullshit? Yeah fuckin’ right, I don’t want this, just get out of my car. Now.” Hanzo replied angrily. Bullshit was the first thing that came with dealing drugs, helping run them to the next guy, it doesn’t end well for anyone. “Fine then. Just drop me off at my place.” Teddy asked. “You got here, I think you can get back there just fine.” Hanzo answered.

“Jesus, just give it a second thought!” Teddy sighed, “please.” He added.

Helping him out, helping run the drugs, it would lead to more bullshit, dealing drugs brings bullshit to the dealers who are dumb enough to get caught. But why not help out the kid? If they did it right, got this done right, it could go on without having to deal with this kid, Teddy. This damn kid found him, he fucking found him in a place he would never go. Yet he found him. This could mean he knew a lot more then he should. But it means he could be a problem. A problem that would have to be dealt with. But if he help him out on this he might not have to worry about him anymore.

So many damn offers to get money he didn’t even need. But the only payment he needed right now was the lack of these people, no more bullshit, no more offers.

[Help Teddy with the drug run.]

[Decline the offer to help.]

• [Decline the offer to help.]

i AM DONE WITH THESE OFFERS

Awesome Chapter!!!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Chapter 1-2 Hanzo let out a sigh of anger, what choice did he have. It was as if the decision was already made as he type a text to the C

• Jesus your a fast reader :o

Thank you though!

supersagig posted: »

[Decline the offer to help.] i AM DONE WITH THESE OFFERS Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 1-2 Hanzo let out a sigh of anger, what choice did he have. It was as if the decision was already made as he type a text to the C

• [Decline the offer to help.] Anything related to drugs always ends in a mess. Interesting chapter so far!

• Thank you!

[Decline the offer to help.] Anything related to drugs always ends in a mess. Interesting chapter so far!

• [Decline the offer]

Great chapter!

• Thankya!

[Decline the offer] Great chapter!

• [Decline the offer to help]

Nice work dude!

That sounds very fishy. Also, Hanzo has more important stuff to do, like the List for example.

• Chapter 1-3

Teddy sat still along with Hanzo as he gave it a second thought, help deliver some drugs to an unknown buyer, risk getting in big trouble with the police, not to mention the risk of having the Family find out. The risks sure as hell make it not even worth giving one more second of time to think about. “No. It isn’t worth it, I’d recommend you get in a new line of work.” Hanzo answered.

Teddy sighed, “Hey! It ain’t like I can choose a new one, I don’t have any other options!” He paused before adding, “not like you.” No more options, no where to look, a plea for help… Denied. Teddy’s life couldn’t have been an easy one, people don’t usually start dealing drugs for the hell of it.

“Now please, get out of my-” Hanzo was cut off by Teddy, “I’m outta here!” He climb out of the car and as he slammed the car door shut he muttered what sounded like curses as he walked away. Hanzo placed his hand between his eyes as he let out a sigh. He didn’t need anymore jobs, he needed out this. He had to wait ‘till 8:00 PM to go on the water with the target, Garrett Davis. And hopefully he’ll hear from Tommy before then. What a world this city was homed too, it was the city that the words ‘Kill or be killed’ seemed so perfectly fitting. A large city with plenty of tall buildings, and then the outer part of the city to the north, a crack infested haven for all those looking for the perfect high. A stoner’s paradise. Rickson Port and Harbor was on the east side of the city, about a mile up the coast was the beach, well away from the Port’s nasty water.

Hanzo lived on the east side of the city, his penthouse faced the beach and the ocean, though still a good ways away he could see the ocean quite clearly.

“Home sweet home,” Hanzo muttered as he entered his apartment. Still somewhat hungover he took off his outer suit while leaving the dress shirt on. Hanzo walked to the kitchen and rediscovered the broken glass covering the floor. Letting out a sigh of annoyance as he cleaned up the mess. One piece of glass seemed off colored, he picked it up to have a closer look. It was quite clearly blood. Hanzo racked his mind to remember anything about stepping on glass and getting cut, he didn’t have any cuts though, someone was in his apartment. The glass with blood was something Hanzo could have missed when waking up, his sunglasses were the only thing he had notice missing. He looked around the house to find out if anything else was missing, his safe was locked, and his katana a gift from his father was untouched, nothing else seemed out of placed, all that was missing as his sunglasses, nothing else.

“What would someone what with my sunglasses?” Hanzo thought, what would someone what with them, from all Hanzo knew he could find them fallen behind something, but… Once he found them was going to have to give them a really good lookover. Then what if someone left something instead? Maybe his apartment was being monitored as he stood there, there wouldn’t be much of a way to remove them without knowing where anything of them were hidden, it could take him weeks, it could be hidden in the walls for all he knew.

But he had to keep things confidential from now on, he couldn’t slip up and let someone know what he knew. With his place tapped he couldn’t rest here, he grabbed the suit top and the guitar case, along with the rifle inside, the katana, and a bottle of gin as he returned to his car with a armsful.

He hoped this was a good judgment call.

He reentered his lime green sports car and sat everything in the back, then opened the driver’s side door and climbed in. On the floorboard lay his sunglasses, he picked them up gave them a look, he didn’t see anything odd about them, but just to be sure he sat them on the floorboard again, then raised his foot, stomping down on the sunglasses with the heel of his shoe.

He sighed as he bent over to pick up the now broken and shattered sunglasses, “my favorite pair…” He muttered. But sure enough he found a very small piece of what look like metal hidden within a hollowed out part of the plastic. It looked like a tiny camera. Someone was here within the time that he entered the apartment and the time he returned to the car, they put the sunglasses somewhere he could easily find them, and somewhere he easily could have dropped them.

It couldn’t just be the sunglasses, there had to be more equipment hidden around the apartment to spy on him. Who would spy on him? There were many people who could be spying on him, he wouldn’t even put it past his new found family. But the Don was a very respectfully man, he wouldn’t intrude on anyone’s privacy. Though it still was a possible, they could have found out about the contact and wished to learn more before confronting him.

Either way it was a problem he needed to bring to the family’s attention.

He drove to the family’s mansion, homed to the Don and his direct family, along with bodyguards, this crime family was one of a few in the city, they weren’t considered mafia, but they sure as hell at the power of one of the old families. The family relied on using crime to fund itself. Taking down people who opposed them, even doing a little good for the city from time to time, and Hanzo’s place within the family was working as a clearer, after he was exiled from his homeland in japan he soon found himself in the company of the Don, he worked at tying up loose ends to keep the new family safe. Hanzo was the best at what he did. But he remains in contact with his father, he failed to complete a hit and would have been killed for it, but his father pulled favors and saved him, with pretty much the only consolation was being exiled from japan.

Upon his arrival he entered the gate and found two cars packed in the front of the mansion, the doors remained opened and looked as if the people exited it in a hurry. Hanzo choose to go in with the rifle and katana on his back, Hanzo found this very odd. He approached the front doors, bullet holes dotted the door. Hanzo’s became very worried at this point, slowly he opened the door and found the place filled with bodies on the floor, all appeared dead. “Jesus…” Hanzo muttered trying to keep himself from making a loud noise, whoever did this could still be here. The cars out front were back up, Hanzo recognized the cars as one’s used by the family, the people who did this might had already left. But he didn’t take any chances as he combed the mansion for anyone left living.

Firstly he carefully and quietly approached the Don’s room, walking up the stairs he took a left and found himself in the long hallway. at the very end of it; the Don’s room. Bodies lay all around the mansion, each had been mowed down by bullets.

As he approached the end of the hallway he saw someone exit it while pulling a body out of the room, Hanzo quickly drew the blade and prepared to attack the man. But the man looked up at him, it was Tommy, he seemed neither fazed nor worried by the massacre. “Tommy!” Hanzo yelled while still holding the katana forward. “What the fuck happened!” He added.

“Oh, hey… Guess you weren’t killed in the rampage...” Before Tommy could say more Hanzo rushed him, but quickly stopped at Tommy raised a pistol to Hanzo. “Hey, calm the fuck down!” Tommy yelled. Though Hanzo’s goal was to only incompassatat him.

Hanzo remained completely still, but with his blade at the ready, “did you have something to do with this?!” Hanzo demand.

“Ah, yes… That I did, but seeing as you were not here you wouldn’t understand MY side of the story.” Tommy answered.

“Well what the fuck happened!” Hanzo yelled back.

“Well, I saw fit that I claim the business. You could say.” Tommy finished with a smirk. “I’d say I did that fairly well…” He added. Thoughts raced through Hanzo’s mind as he pieced together what he could, Tommy tried to take over as the Don and claim the business for himself. “You see… It’s not as easy as killing one man and taking what was his, you see… People don’t really want to follow my… Rule… The people who were loyal… They remained loyal, brothers, sisters, sons, etc… They were… Unwilling to say the least, as you can see it became a real battle…” Tommy paused and gave smile, but before he could say more Hanzo yelled out, “a fucking massacre by the looks of it! What the fuck, Tommy?!”

“Hey, I’d be a little more pleat to the man with the gun pointed at your head. Besides, show some honor and fall in line, don’t make me kill you, I’ll gladly do it.” Tommy called back. Hanzo stood about 10 feet away, it wouldn't go too well if he tried to attack. “Hey, I got the information you wanted, Garrett Davis, by the police records of his father seemed to be an alcoholic, then in mid-January his mother was found shot with the father nowhere to be seen, as it appears his father killed her. Then as for the coast guard… If they so much as hear the a gunshot you’ll have them on you within several minutes.” The smile on Tommy’s face left as he began looking very angry. “Now get in your goddamn place before I put you in the fuckin’ ground.”

“Well you think that what’s this better?! What the fuck made you go off like this?!” Hanzo yelled.

“Oh, stabbing someone a good 50 times really sends me into a bad place, or a good one.” Tommy smirked.

“Fuck you!” Hanzo replied.

“Hey! Careful with your words, you have no idea how easily offended I get. Now, I’ll give you a choice; join the newly formed crime family runned by yours truly, you’d have pretty much the same job as before, and let me tell you… There are a lot of loose ends needing to be tied… Or you could refuse my kind offer and become an enemy of the newly formed family, and I will be forced to end you some time or another, though I feel like I would let you off this ONE time, your choice.”

Hanzo remained slight as he thought over the offer. Tommy then muttered something, “I’m clearly not alone on this.” Hanzo gave a slight glance out the window to his right as he had a little read light flash in his eye.

Join Tommy’s crime family and work with him and even goes as far as to silence the remaining members who remained against Tommy, people he thought highly of, people he considered friends. Yet he could play along with it until he get the chance to kill him.

Or he could leave the mansion and refuse this offer, though he would most likely not be hunted down by Tommy, unless he became a problem, but he probably would be in danger either way, whether he became a problem or not.

[Join Tommy.]

[Refuse Tommy.]

• [Refuse tommy]

Great chapter!!!

Chapter 1-3 Teddy sat still along with Hanzo as he gave it a second thought, help deliver some drugs to an unknown buyer, risk getting in

• [Join Tommy.]

I believe that refusing Tommy could lead to even bigger problems for Hanzo. Like he said, he could try to play along until he gets the chance to kill Tommy. There is no need in making a new and powerful enemy immediately.

Chapter 1-3 Teddy sat still along with Hanzo as he gave it a second thought, help deliver some drugs to an unknown buyer, risk getting in

• [Decline the offer to help] Awesome chapter!!

• [Refuse Tommy.]

• Join Tommy

• [Join Tommy.]

• Voting closed

(!) Hanzo will join Tommy

I'm gonna go ahead and close the voting, hopefully the next part will be out some time later today.

• Chapter 1-4

Hanzo quickly made up his mind, even if Tommy let his guard down there was still a sniper outside the window aiming at him, no chance he could kill Tommy here. But joining Tommy would mean he’ll be hunting down some of the people he cared about, but he could do a lot more good within Tommy’s group then fighting it for the outside. “Fine. I’m taking the offer.” Hanzo’s cold gaze rested on Tommy.

Tommy smirked. “Very, very good. Now, I’ll contact you if something comes up.” His voice was clear and demanding, though hatred ran through Hanzo’s mind he knew there wasn’t anything he could do, at least not yet.

Hanzo felt the need to show an interest in the job, but there were many things he needed to ask now, lucky for him both fell in the same line. “Cops aren’t here, care to explain that?” Hanzo played the card and waited for a answer. “You pay the right people… You can do anything,” Tommy said with what looked like a evil smile.

Hanzo coldly looked through Tommy’s heart of lies, a heart of lies was the first thing he thought of when thinking of Tommy, the man was a Manic, deranged, but he kept his cool almost all the time. Something clearly set him off. Hanzo broken his own train of thought, “I’ll be on my then, there are somethings I need to take care of…” Tommy smirked, “good luck my friend, you’ll need it with what’s awaiting you.” Tommy put the pistol away and started walking down the hall past Hanzo, but as it would have been a great chance to kill him, the now all too familiar glint of the red dot rested on his own forehead. He put the blade away and walked down the hallway to the end of which, the Don’s room, on the ground outside the door lay the Don’s brother, but inside the room rested the Don, he sat still in his chair that faced the door, he’s throat was torn out and lay on the desk in a bloody mess. “Fuckin’ animal…” Hanzo muttered, the Don trusted Tommy very much, he treated him well for all hanzo had seen, yet there his body lay killed by a man he trusted.

The other families wouldn’t stand for a take over, maybe Hanzo could try to reilly them together to stop what could be the downfall of all the families.

Time wasn’t on Hanzo's side, he needed to get back to Rickson Port, once he took out the target he could prepare for what came next; another target, then another, and once this was over he could finally kill Tommy. He would be forced to take out friends of the family, but he could use this on his side to help the remnants on the family.

He left the side of the Don and walked out the door while walking down the hallway he thought, “he’ll pay for this, soon.”

It was time to return to the port, time to kill the first man on the list. Garrett Davis awaited him.

Someone was forcing him to kill six targets with threat of blackmail, a man pretty much wiped out a crime family that he considered a second family, someone planting cameras in his apartment to spy on him. Hanzo had a lot to deal with, now that he’s working for Tommy he would soon be taking jobs from him. He wanted out now more than ever, once he cut ties he could leave this line of business. He happened upon a thought, cutting the ties himself, not finishing it but ended it before he got deeper in the city of crime, tying any loose ends the would hold him to the god awful city.

Turning a new leaf would be hard, it’ll take time too. But it was far from impossible.

He arrived at Rickson Port and waited for the time, about 4 hours pass before left the car and walked to the boat, he thought of what Tommy had said about him and his family, Garrett Davis needed to die for him to get out of the business, one step to the next five. Then the contact would leave him be.

The man’s father was an alcoholic and most likely was the one to kill Garrett’s mother, then he would have gotten away from there, leaving Garrett parentless. He now found work on the water by taking people out on it, but what was still left unanswered being that some of the people who go on the boat don’t return to shore. Was it a possibility that he killed some people while on the water? That’s the only reason there could be for his placement on the list, he could be some kind of hit-man, he would have his targets on the water and get rid of the body while on the water, it seemed likely, though he wouldn’t want Garrett to know what he knew.

He arrived at the end of the port where the boat waited, it was 8 o’clock sharp and Garrett waited on the deck while preparing to go on the water. “Hey.” Hanzo called out as Garrett left what he was doing and walked to the edge of the boat’s deck, “well, get you ass on board and we’ll be off,” Garrett replied.

Hanzo climbed on board and waited while Garrett removed a rope tying the boat to the dock.

“Dust,” Hanzo muttered, looking at the sunset, “yeah, dust.” Garrett repeated, “we’ll be out on the water for a few hours,” he added.

Hanzo had entered with very little weaponry, all he had were his throwing knifes, but they would be enough to complete the hit, once the sunsat completely and the ship was far enough out. Hanzo approached Garrett who stood at the helm of the ship, “Hanzo, by the way. I haven’t introduce myself.” He held out his hand to shake, Garrett took it and ruffly shoke. “Ah, you already knew my name. I suppose you’ve done your research.” Hanzo withdrew his hand and Garrett grind, “Hanzo, Hanzo…?” Garrett added as he waited for the answer.

“Takeda, Hanzo Takeda.” He answered.

“Hmm, I recognize the name… Don’t know where though, Japanese? I’m guessing.” Garrett continued the conversion while handling the wheel. “Yes,” Hanzo replied.

Garrett gave a small smile as he asked, “what business do you have in Revil City?”

“I’ve lived here for about 14 years, believe it or not. But there wasn’t anything left for me in Japan.” Hanzo paused, “Where are we heading?”

“I could take you to The Cove, y’know, Cotton Cove.” Garrett asked, Cotton Cove, a very small island off the coast of the mainland. Hanzo had seen pictures of the island, it was a pretty, flowers, trees, it was a nice place from the pictures Hanzo had seen. “Sure.” Hanzo replied.

There was a brief moment silence before Hanzo broke it, “how long have you been sailing?”

“Oh, y’know, I’ve always loved being on the water, I used to borrow the neighbors boat and take it out onto the lake. Soon enough I found myself a commercial captain, made a… Business of taking people onto the water, fishing, y’know. Whatever they paid for, I’d take ‘em on the water for it.” Garrett’s smile left quickly, “I’d ask that you mind your own business from now on.” He coldly added.

“Sorry.” Hanzo replied confused by the sudden defensive behavior of Garrett.

“No matter. We’re nearing the island.” Garrett directed the ship towards a small dock on the island. Hanzo sighed, the island was nothing like the pictures he had seen, stumps dotted the island and ground seemed as if it was burned. “The hell happened to it?” Hanzo asked.

“It’s been like that for awhile now, smugglers, drug dealers. They use it was a meeting spot sometimes, people don’t come out here often, it’s was a nice place. Come on, we can have a look around it. If you wanted.” Garrett asked.

Hanzo wouldn’t want to run into any smugglers, or dealers, he knew how they operated, and how they would react to having someone spy on a deal. No need to get involved in that. “No. Let’s move on.” Hanzo answered, somewhat disappointed by the condition of the island.

“Back out to sea then.” Garrett replied, leaving the island. Once they’ve left Garrett spoke up, “you want a beer?”

“Um, sure.” Hanzo replied. “Right this way.” Garrett lead the way, Hanzo followed garrett to the door below deck, he pulled out a key, unlocked the door. They stepped inside as the wind closed the door behind them. “Right here,” Garrett handed him a can of beer, to which Hanzo took, he knew it was time to end this. Hanzo needed to take him out, now or never. Hanzo tried to hit Garrett with the can, but was quickly pushed back and stumbled a few feet backwards, Garrett punched Hanzo before he could pull a knife from his suit.

Hanzo returned a punch to Garrett’s forehead, he stepped back as Hanzo had a pain shoot up his hand from punching him. Garrett grabbed a metal rod from the corner of the room and stabbed at Hanzo. He jumped to the side and Garrett was thrown off balance as Hanzo grabbed the metal rod and pulled towards himself, Garrett fell forward and as he fell Hanzo kneed him in the chin. Garrett fell on the floor as Hanzo once again began to reach inside his suit, he stopped as he heard a noise of a door closing, he turned to face the person who entered, but was quickly hit on the back of the head and fell to the ground. His vision blurred as he tried to face the person, he felt himself being pulled up and then sat somewhere.

His vision seemed to clear as he saw to people standing in front of him, Garrett, and… Someone else. He looked at his arms, tied to a chair along with his legs. He looked down at his feet, they were encased in wet cement, how long had it been?

Cement, fuckin’, shoes.

Hanzo quickly started trying to free himself to no avail. “Cement shoes, very old fashioned.” Hanzo sarcastically remarked. “I like that.” He added, his tone then became very angry, “now let me out of this chair, before I kill you slowly.”

Garrett laughed, “yeah, fuckin’ right.” He got closer to Hanzo and held out a small knife. “I’ll fuckin’ show you not to mess with me.” He held the knife next to Hanzo’s face, gently grazing it on his neck. Then he stabbed the knife into Hanzo’s leg, Garrett then grabbed Hanzo’s suit collar as he yelled in pain. “Fuck!”

“I want… Reinsurance of what I’ve been thinking. Now, what brings you here to kill me. And believe me, I’ll know if you're lying.” Garrett waited for an answer, but Hanzo remain silence. “Right then…” Garrett stabbed Hanzo’s other leg with the knife. “Fuckin’ answer me!” He yelled.

“Fuck!” Hanzo yelled out, he breathed heavily, “I was told to kill you, one of six!”

“More! Tell me more!” Garrett demanded.

“A contact… I kill all six targets and I’ll be left alone, the contact will stop blackmailing me.” Hanzo answered.

“Well… That makes two of us…” Garrett smiled coldly, “if I take care of the targets given to me by a contact I’ll be home free. The first name… Hanzo fucking Takeda!”

“Well, I hate to break it to you, you've got the wrong guy, I’m just Hanzo Takeda, no fucking in there!” Hanzo yelled at Garrett sarcastically.

“Fuck. You.” Garrett replied, “quite frankly… I really want to kill you, hence the cement.” He pointed towards Hanzo’s new shoes. “You’ll be swimming with the fishes soon enough.” He added.

“Just-” Hanzo was interrupted by Garrett. “Now just listen, you’ll sink into the water, just like my father… I arrived home one day to find my mother shot and my father passed out drunk, y’know what i did? I dragged him to the neighbors boat, went to the middle of the lake… Tied a anchor to his legs… And pushed him over, into the lake. He’s dead now, obviously.”

Hanzo’s original thought was wrong, Garrett’s father hadn’t left after killing his wife, Garrett himself killed him. Now Hanzo was going to die as well, in a way much like the death of Garrett’s father.

“Just, fuck.... The same person’s pitting us against each other. Why can’t we just work together on this!” Hanzo yelled in an attempt at stopping Garrett, to which he smiled, “You don’t really think it’ll work like that… Y’know, you seemed just as willing to kill me minutes ago.” Garrett stood back and next to the other figure, whose face had been hidden in the shadows, whoever it was had stayed silence though the hole talk, “come on, Teddy. Let’s dump this asshole overboard.” Garrett referred to the other man as Teddy, he was the one who hit him in the back of the head. “Teddy!” Hanzo called, “don’t let him do this!” Hanzo’s was greeted by silence, all but a whisper to Garrett was heard, “I‘m going back to the upper deck.” Teddy left in silence as Garrett nodded.

Teddy of all people, he was here and had something to do with it, he attacked him and helped Garrett gain the upper hand. But why was he here? And what did he have to gain from helping Garrett. But after a few seconds Hanzo’s train of thought was interrupted by a sound, Teddy ran back down with a pistol in hand as he fired a single shot, he hit a fuel tank, there was a sudden blast and the ship split into two, fire covered both Teddy or Garrett as they fell onto the water, the ship began tilting in on itself as Hanzo began sliding forward, the cement shoes pulled him under water, he quickly freed himself from the bindings as most were cut free by the metal of the ship.

The shoes pulled him below the sinking ship, he was sinking much quicker, one of the shoes seemed to have broken against the ship, though it helped him it came with a few broken toes.

But the cement shoe on his left foot remained and continue to pull him deeper, the throwing knifes in Hanzo’s coat started leaving their pockets as the fell into the deep, though Hanzo’s vision blurred he managed to grab one. He held it in his hand with one thought, to cut his foot off.

There was no time to think, just action. Hanzo quickly used the knife to cut off his left foot, there by removing the cement shoe. He was painful and awful, but he was completely freed of the cement shoe. He seemed to lose consciousness as he began floating back to the top. He passed the sinking ship and the burned, dead body of Garrett Davis. Hanzo floated back to the surface.

The darkness felt cold, it was the coldness of being splashed with a bucket of cold water, he slowly began to awaken. He lay in sand, a sandy beach. His vision remained blurry, but he could make out a woman that stood above him, she held something long with a flat end, a shovel. He saw the woman raise it, and then… It fell.

End of Chapter 1: Offers and Acceptance.

• Anyway, that was the first chapter, I hope you like it, I feel like it could be a little more thought out with the writing and the dialogue, I'll be trying to work on that for the next chapter, of which will most likely begin soon.

• Holy shit! I wasn't suspecting the first chapter to end so brutal. I hope Hanzo gets out alive, but I wouldn't bet on it now. I am also looking forward how that whole list stuff is going to continue.

Chapter 1-4 Hanzo quickly made up his mind, even if Tommy let his guard down there was still a sniper outside the window aiming at him, n

• It was a little more brutal than I thought it would. It might be a choice...

Holy shit! I wasn't suspecting the first chapter to end so brutal. I hope Hanzo gets out alive, but I wouldn't bet on it now. I am also looking forward how that whole list stuff is going to continue.

• Great chapter! I was expecting it to end differently...

Chapter 1-4 Hanzo quickly made up his mind, even if Tommy let his guard down there was still a sniper outside the window aiming at him, n

• Amazing work again. Dat ending though O_o

• Thank you! And I would love to know what you thought would happen :o

Great chapter! I was expecting it to end differently...

• Thank you, Fin!

.>

<.<

Stuffs going down pretty soon... >:3

finlander posted: »

Amazing work again. Dat ending though O_o

• For a minute I thought they were going to join forces, but that definitely didn't happen...

Thank you! And I would love to know what you thought would happen

• Hanzo did try to pull that card, but Garrett didn't want anything to do with him.

Still, it would have been... Interesting, I'm sorry... I should have made it an option.. :c

For a minute I thought they were going to join forces, but that definitely didn't happen...

• Oh well, it was plenty interesting how it is. :)

Hanzo did try to pull that card, but Garrett didn't want anything to do with him. Still, it would have been... Interesting, I'm sorry... I should have made it an option.. :c

• Thank you, I really appreciate it. :)

Oh well, it was plenty interesting how it is.

• Chapter 2: The Doorstep

A quiet and cold night in the city, Revile, it was known for it’s odd werther, cold and raining nights, but almost always sunny the next day. It was one of those nights, cold, rain, the street lights illuminated the sidewalks and the roads. A car passed through the streets on it’s way to Dustman apartment complex, a young woman sat in the backseat of the car, she had black hair, brown eyes, a light-brown skin tone. Next to here was a older woman, she shared the same complexion. “The city’s oddly quiet, I would have thought it would be lot noisier,” the young woman spoke, her voice carried a slight spanish accent.

The older woman smiled, “Angela, just wait ‘till morning, then you’ll hear a large variety of new curses,” the older woman’s voice was deeper and carried the same accent, but much heavier, though very soft.

Angela laughed softly, “I’m sure,” she lend closer to the window as she peered through the glass and rain. She saw a single man walking the street, guitar case in hand. Angela smiled, she liked the sound of the guitar, though she could barely manage a few notes.

“Angela, I know this can be stressful... but we’re be settling down again, soon. Your Father’s waiting at the apartment, we’re going to make sure nothing bad happens again.” Her mother paused, “just remember, though it probably won’t happen anytime soon… we have ailles, if anything happens to me or your father, you know where to find them.”

“It won’t come to that, we left most of the problems behind. There shouldn’t be any problems following us,” Angela bit her lip, she looked at the driver consciously, “we’ll have a better time, a better life here. Nothing will go wrong,” she finished.

Her mother sighed, “we all hope so.” She didn’t sound hopeful to Angela, but she remained silent on the matter. “We’re here,” her mother smiled. Angela once again looked out the window, she spotted a sign for the apartment through the rain, the sign read out “Dustman Apartment Complex,” it was a three story building with many rooms, this was where she was to meet her Father.

They all stepped out of the car along with the driver, he walked to the backend and opened it, pulling out a few large suitcases and setting them on the sidewalk. A man,stood at the doorstep of the apartment, he was smoking a cigarette but quickly tossed it to the ground and smugthered it with his boot. He wore a leatherjacket and jeans, short black hair, and a tan complexion. “I’ll be taking your luggage up stairs,” he said, his voice carried a slight German accent. “Thank you, but we’ll manage,” her mother replied.

“I insist. After all, it’s one of the things I’m paid to do. I work for you husband.” He sighed, “he’ll have my hide.”

Angela butted in “I’m sorry, go right ahead,” the man nodded with a smile and grabbed the two suitcases, Angela held the door for him as they entered the Apartment building. It was a dreadful sight, rundown, dirty, not the place Angela would call home, yet it would be her home for the immediate future. They walked in silence up the flight of stairs, once on the third floor the clerk spoke up, “quite a lot of rain, but don’t worry it’ll be more then sunny tomorrow morning.” Angela smiled to him, “I’ve heard, odd werther.” The clerk smiled back, “odd werther indeed.”

The clerk looked stopped at the end of the hallway, sitting the cases down he began reaching in his pockets looking for a key. He quickly pulled it out and approached the door, but as he did so Angela’s mother took the key from his hand with a smile and opened the door herself, dropping the key in her pocket, “can’t argue with that,” the clerk smiled, as he sat the suitcases inside the door. “You know where to find me if you need anything,” and on that note the clerk left.

Angela sighed while looking into the apartment; her father was asleep in the chair facing the TV, a cartoon played on the screen. Her mother walked to her and stopped next to her, “best not wake him,” she said, Angela nodded, “the clerk was a nice man, he said he worked for Father, just a clerk, or…” Angela paused, but her mother knew what she meant. “We won’t need find out, trust me,” her mother frond, “I’m sure there won’t be anything to fear here. Though… I have been very wrong, we haven’t been followed, nothing seems to have followed us into the US. We’re safe. Just trust me.”

“Mother, they tried to kill us, you, Father, and me… What’s to say they won’t try again, if… Father had taken care of the politician's son… We…” Angela stopped, she felt selfish for the thought. Back in Argentina their family made it’s living with crime, a crime family, it was once powerful, but now… Weakened. It was all but demolished, her father was ordered to bring to have a politician's son killed, but her father knew the family quite well, they refused to have the son killed. They fled to the US, to Revile City, in hopes of leaving the people who broke the family apart.

“Your father did what he thought was right, don’t doubt him for it,” her mother replied, “okay…” Angela answered.

Angela turned to face her father, “but…” she froze as the sound of breaking glass, a splatter of blood, and the soft sound of bullet. Blood peppered the TV screen, Angela stood still in horror. But her mother screamed and run to her husband, then her mother faced the window, she saw something, and then another bullet hit her between the eyes. Within seconds both her mother and father lay dead. She stood completely still, screaming, but on the inside.

The cartoon on the TV continued to play, uninterrupted by the blood that now dotted the screen and the walls. Someone banged at the door, yet Angela stood facing what lay before. The door was kicked open and the Clerk entered the apartment with a pistol pointed forward. “I heard screaming!” He ran towards Angela and stopped, “what-” he looked the bloody room. “-Fuck, come on, I’ve made a call, more people are on their way, but for now I’m getting you out of here!” He yelled as he pulled Angela along, she snapped out of it and followed him out the building. In the lobby the clerk stopped, “I’m going go out the door first, make sure it’s safe, then your come with me. I’m George Lottmann, I’m working for you father, you can trust me!” He yelled.

She nodded as he ran out the door, gun pointed forward, he gestured for her to come. She left the Dustman Apartment Complex with the man, someone killed her parents, she thought, someone, a hit-man killed them. Angela and George ran around the corner and into an alleyway next to the building, they quickly climbed into a car parked there and then drove away.

“Someone killed, someone killed…” Angela muttered, “I know, I know, I’m going make sure your save though. Nothing bad will happen to you.” George tried to reassure her.

They drove to safety, Angela looked at her hands, the person who did this would pay, and if someone was pulling the strings… then they would all pay.

To be continued...

• And so begins chapter 2...

As you can see the name of the city has been confirmed to be Revile City.

I hope you liked it, I would love some feedback, anything, and please negative is needed as well, that way I can improve the story based on what works for you guys and what doesn't.

• Great chapter!

Chapter 2: The Doorstep A quiet and cold night in the city, Revile, it was known for it’s odd werther, cold and raining nights, but almos

• Thank you!

Great chapter!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.