List of Six - Interactive Story

Comments

• Interesting play and tie in from the previous chapter. I like it. Can't wait for more.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Chapter 2: The Doorstep A quiet and cold night in the city, Revile, it was known for it’s odd werther, cold and raining nights, but almos

• I love the story so far! Even though it's pretty early, I might end up liking it more than Raining and you know how much I loved Raining!

The story is very engaging, the characters are entertaining and very complex, without anyone being clearly good or evil (Though Tommy comes off as pretty evil so far) and the plot is thrilling. I am very much looking forward to read more. Negative Feedback... Hm, I always suck at giving negative feedback. And honestly, I can't find anything I could criticize.

And so begins chapter 2... As you can see the name of the city has been confirmed to be Revile City. I hope you liked it, I would love

• I'm glad to hear it!

I hope it remains engaging, but the characters wouldn't be nearly as complex if not for the submissions. This will become a... Topic with the coming chapters. (Tommy... He'll be a little more complex then you might think. But that will be left for his chapter(s).)

That's understandable, but know that I will be working to improve the story, grammar, spelling, etc. Anyway, think you!

I love the story so far! Even though it's pretty early, I might end up liking it more than Raining and you know how much I loved Raining!

• Great chapter!

Chapter 1-4 Hanzo quickly made up his mind, even if Tommy let his guard down there was still a sniper outside the window aiming at him, n

• edited February 2015

Sorry for the lack of a new chapter, this ain't a chapter... but it's something.

Alt text

• It´s awesome!!

Sorry for the lack of a new chapter, this ain't a chapter... but it's something.

• edited February 2015

[Continue to the Finnotras Mansion.]

Chapter 2 - Part 2 A cold light loomed above Angela. She stood still, shocked of what had happened. Her breath left a cloud as she breath

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2 - Part 2

A cold light loomed above Angela. She stood still, shocked of what had happened. Her breath left a cloud as she breathed. George stood before her as he shakily slid a key into a lock, he opened the door and held it while Angela stepped inside. They left the car outside as they stepped into the building. George flipped a switch and the lights lit up the room, a single room with a bedroom in one corner and the kitchen in another. “We’ll be fine here,” George sighed as he turned on the TV.

A news lady was in mid-sentence, “-Though the cyber attack did result in the loss of over 3 million dollars-” george switched the channel again.

George let out a light laugh, “I’m in the wrong line of work.” He sighed, “listen, Angela. I going to keep you safe, nothing else will happen anytime soon. Look, it’s late, you can go to sleep if you want too.” Angela sat down on the bed as she stared at george.

“i want to kill whoever did this…” she whispered.

“W-what?” George stuttered, “look… I’m not a killer, I can’t kill someone-”

“I’m not asking you to kill anyone. I’m asking you to help me find the guy, I’m going to kill the person who did this, the people behind it.” Tears began rolling down his her, “I’m going to fucking kill them!” They were tears of anger. George sighed, “how do you plan to go about that?”

She quickly stood back up as she began pacing around the room. “I-I… I don’t know.” She bit her lip. “I’ll find them. Somehow.”

George sighed, “look, I know you want to avenge your parents… But you're not a killer either, I’ve been ordered by your father to keep you safe. I won’t let you go on some kind of killing spree!”

Angela yelled back, “do you think I’m broken?? I’m going to make this prick pay.” She would, the first chance she got, with whatever she had in hand. The hit-man who did this would die one way or other. She had no way of finding this person, but how would you find a hit-man? By hiring them. “I got it!” She yelled aloud, “we can find the hit-man by hiring him.”

“Or something like that.” She added.

“That’s… Smart, but still stupidly dangerous.” Angela gave him an angry look, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” George added.

Angela sighed, “but where do we start?” George stood up from the chair, “I’ve got a few contacts within the city, but we need to wait until tomorrow.” He Added, “try to get some rest.” Angela didn’t fight the idea of sleeping now, but with what had happened today she wanted to do anything but sleep. Dreams weren’t her friends during times like theses. But reluctantly she replied, “okay.”

She lay in bed waiting for the night to end, but she didn’t sleep yet, she could only think, think of the times her family used to have together, but that would be forever lost, because of one person who killed them. She didn’t fall asleep for the first few hours, but the need for sleep was too much, she soon fell into a deep sleep.

She awakened to find the clock next to the bed at 12:00 PM, she slept it too long. George was asleep in the chair with his head leaning back. Angela stood up and shook his shoulder. “C'mon, we need to get to work.” He quickly woke up, “I-I’ve made the call a little earlier, I think we’ve got the guy’s apartment.”

“Well, let’s get going, then.” Angela and George step out of the building and enter the car, “where to first?” Agnela waited as George replied sleepily, “we’re stopping by the family that employs this man.”

“A crime family?” Angela questioned, “why would they have kill my parents?”

“I’ve got no idea, but we’re going to talk with them to figure out what’s going on. Because… they didn’t have him kill them, someone else did.” George paused while he sighed, “but they got the guy in their employment, that’s for sure.”

“What’s the family’s name? And for that matter, what’s the name of the hit-man?” Angela asked, a hint of anger in her voice. “The family goes by the Finnotras. Hanzo Takeda, that’s the guy working for them. As it turns out he isn’t even a hit-man, from what I gathered, he’s what you would call a Cleaner, y’know, someone who ties up loose ends. But by what the people on the phone said he wasn’t given this contract by them, which means he’s breaking a rule within that family, they don’t allow outside contracts-” George suddenly jerked the driving wheel, two cars ran the red light just as George was about to turn into them. “Shit!” He shouted. “Shit… Where was I, uh yeah. Well this guy’s in some trouble with the family because of this.” George continued down the road with the two speeding cars aways in front of them.

“Why are following them?” Angela asked. “I’m not, well… I am. But it looks like they're going to the same place.” George’s voice then echoed with a large about of worry, “there’s a pistol in the glove compartment. I just thought you should know that.”

“Y’know how to use a gun, right?” He added.

Angela opened the glove compartment to reveal the gun, “yeah, I know… But you don’t think we’ll need it here? Is something happenin--” Angela quickly stopped talking when she heard the fate sound of gun shots, “there getting louder, aren’t they?”

“I think the Finnotras have a problem.” George said aloud, he sighed, “I have Takeda’s apartment, but I was hoping to stop by the Finnotras first to get a… go ahead, if you what I mean. But we might want reconsider that. It’s your choice.”

[Continue to the Finnotras Mansion.]

[Go to Hanzo Takeda’s apartment.]

• edited February 2015

I'm very sorry for the wait, truthfully, I didn't get around to working on it for awhile. I'm sorry, it's little lacking considering the wait. But nonetheless, I hope you enjoy!

• [Continue to the Finnotras mansion]

Great chapter!

Chapter 2 - Part 2 A cold light loomed above Angela. She stood still, shocked of what had happened. Her breath left a cloud as she breath

• edited February 2015

There's some stuff that needs to be said/posted, I should have done this as soon as Chapter 1 ended, but I forgot to.

What if of Chapter 1: Just to point out that once a choice is made the following choice is cannon with the chosen choice, not the one displayed here.

Choice #1 - [Decline and face the consequences.] - If this was chosen instead of going after the targets himself, the targets would have come after him, and would most likely end in a large shootout in Hanzo's apartment.

Choice #2 - [Help Teddy with the drug run.] - Hanzo would have helped Teddy with the drug run, they would have smuggled a large amount of drugs in a waste disposal type truck. As well as making Teddy's view on Hanzo more favorable.

Choice #3 - [Refuse Tommy.] - This would have lead to more long term consequences later on in the story. Most likely with Hanzo being hunted down by Tommy later on.

Now, there's also some hints of future stories in the picture I posted earlier. I wonder if you can figure out what some will be about :o

Also I'm gonna go ahead confirm who will be featured in chapters. To start it off, chapter 1 followed Hanzo as he tried to take out the first on the list. Chapter 2 is mainly about Angela, and her road to a find her families killer. But then we come to Chapter 3, which will follow Tommy's side of the story during the events of chapter 1-2.

But these stay in the past with different points of the events. In chapter 4 it will move farther forward into the timeline, this will follow Teddy's part in all of this. And is probably the one I'm having the most fun with when coming up with ideas. Then moving on to Chapter 5: The Wolf on the Doorsteps, this will most likely continue with Teddy as a featured character, but it may not be in his point of view, but it's pretty far away right now, things change. Coming to Chapter 6: Diamond Eyes, this will likely feature Chris Haynes and Natalia Pokken, but it's likely to not be their induction into the story, of which will likely happen a little earlier.

Chapter 7: Story of Hit-men will pretty much be the preparations of the final. Setting up plotlines for the finally, as well as tying up loose-ends.

• [Continue to the Finnotras Mansion.]

Awesome Chapter!!

• [Continue to the Finnotras Mansion]

I think I saw one hint. Great chapter!

• Continue to the Finnotras Mansion

• edited February 2015

[Go to Hanzo Takeda’s apartment.]

Looks like I'm the only one who thinks that this is the better option XD

• edited February 2015

Voting closed!

(!) George and Angela will continue to the Finnotras Mansion.

I'm not sure how soon the next part will be out. Bare with me here, but tomorrow would be a good guess.

• edited February 2015

Since it may be a little while before the next part I thought I would tease y'all a little... >:3

What is George's worst enemy? (Your answer on this won't effect the story in anyway.)

A - Fences.

B - Bullets.

C - Ladders.

D - All of the above.

• D - All of the above.

Since it may be a little while before the next part I thought I would tease y'all a little... >:3 What is George's worst enemy? (Your

• D - All of the above.

Since it may be a little while before the next part I thought I would tease y'all a little... >:3 What is George's worst enemy? (Your

• D - All of the above.

• [Continue to the Finnotras Mansion]

• Probably D

• A- fences.

I hate fences....

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2: Part 3

The cars in front seemed in a hurry, but if they helped the Finnotras, the Finnotras might help them in return. “Let’s make our way there, the Finnotras could use our help.” Angela answered, for all she knew they could be just fine. But the shots did become louder as they followed the cars in front on them. “The mansion it is.” George closely followed the speeding cars the best he could.

The cars in front continued on their way to the mansion, but upon arriving they pulled into a large gate, the gunshots ringed with the air loudly, but oddly no police had show up yet. George packed the car just outside the gate as two left the vehicle and entered on foot with Angela brandishing the pistol. But as soon as they enter George pulled Angela into a bush. “We don’t want to give them the wrong idea. “Let’s go around the building and look through a window to get a good idea of what’s at hand.”

Angela nodded in silence. But as they went around the building, still in the bushes, she could see the people in the cars exit them and run inside with guns in hand, but the air was quickly met by a sudden volley of gunshots.

Where were the police? Angela thought to herself, they should be arriving soon, right? A firefight in the middle of the city would have to draw someone here. Yet, it had been going now for at least a good 15 minutes. Angela shook her head, focus. They rounded a corner and stopped by the nearest window, George steadily raised his head to look through. He saw the remains of the firefight as it was being finished on the first floor. He looked above him and saw the next window up. Voices could be heard coming from the second floor window.

George started looking around while Angela followed his gaze, a metal fence with small spikes on the top was about 7 feet from the building. He vision fixed on a small shed in the backyard, he quickly made his way to it and pulled out a ladder. “People are still up stairs, we might be able to help them out of this.” George set the ladder by the window as he extended it to reach the second floor.

“Please, be careful.” Angela said with a worried tone. But George replied, “relax, I’ll be fine. Be a dear and hold the ladder.” Angela oddly smiled, but only for a second as she quickly cleared her face of the grin. “Okay.” She answered.

George began climbing up the ladder, upon reaching the top he stopped just short of the window itself, he peered over. He seemed to have caught someone’s attention as he shouted, “don’t shoot!” His voice was stern, yet quiet. She heard him talking to someone who seemed to be quite on edge. “I need where Hanzo Takeda is, but-” The person he was talking quickly interrupted him, “yeah, yeah. Rickson Port, words going around that he’s meeting someone there named Garrett Davis. Please help me get out of-” The person’s voice was clouded by yelling and gunshots, the people attack this place must have made it to the second floor as the man George was talking to fell partly out the window, he hung over the windowsill with blood dripping down.

George, too, began falling backwards, both him and the man were riddled with bullet holes, as he fell backwards Angela started to panic as she tried to hold the ladder upright, but George and the ladder continued to slowly fall backwards on a collision course with the fence.

Angela couldn’t do anything to stop it as he fell onto the spiked fence. Angela ran around the courtyard and out the gate as fast as she could, only to find George impaled on it, he faced upwards as blood dripped from his mouth, coughing. He muttered, still facing upwards, not able to move. Though his eyes darted to Angela as she approached him, “g-go…” He muttered, he did his best as he pulled the car keys out of his pocket, he tried to hand them to Angela as she stood in shock, she breathed very heavily and faintly. He dropped them before he could hand them to her, “fu-f... ck,“ he muttered, “go, p-please…” Angela held the gun in her right hand as he reluctantly picked up the car keys.

“Oh my god, George… w-what...” Angela faintly asked. “R-rickson… Port, find… G-garrett Davis…” George coughed, “he knows... “ George added. “h-he… knows... “ His voice began to fade out, yet, his eyes remained open, looking at the sky. He was dead.

Angela began backing away slowly, tears rolled down her face as she turned and ran. The faint sound of her muttering, “no, no…” echoed in her mind. She entered the car, “it’s my fault…” She she took a deep breath. “Rickson Port, Garrett Davis.” She reminded herself. “Garrett Davis.” Who was this man? She heard the conversion between the man and George. This man, Garrett. He was meeting with Hanzo Takeda. She would have to find out why they were meeting after finding him, he was her only lead at this point.

Angela wasn’t from around here, but she knew where the beach was. If she was lucky the port might be nearby. Upon arriving at the beach, she spotted a dock nearby, driving to it she found herself at what looked like the port. The cold air of the sea wasn’t all that the was carried through the air, a smell of fish being sold at the port, the sight of sailors tying their ships to the docks. Where would be a good place to start looking? Angela thought to himself, this person probably owns a ship, why else would he be at this place, that is unless it was some kind of meeting spot.

She spotted a bar, it would be the best place to start in her book.

And so she entered the bar and sat inside. The bartender approached her, “what you having?” He asked.

“Um, water.” She answered. The bartender chuckled and soon placed a cup of water before her. She drunk and waited for a bit. She began thinking to herself, what could she do? This man, Garrett could be anywhere here, then the killer, Hanzo Takeda, could be anywhere around her, and she wouldn’t know. George, and all of this, she thought, all this was her own fault. She wanted to muffle her thoughts.

She caught the attention of the bartender once again. “I’ll have a… beer.” Angela waited as the bartender set a glass of beer in front of her. He smiled and continued with his work.

She drinking, the alcohol was quite bitter, it left a bad taste in her mouth. She didn’t know what she was doing, she didn’t have a clue where to find these people, Garrett Davis, he could lead her to Hanzo Takeda. If only she could find him. Then there was the matter of George, and her parents, she couldn’t have done anything to save her parents, but she played a part in the death of George, she didn’t want to think about that.

She drunk some more, ignoring the awful taste. She looked at a clock on the wall to her left, it was minutes away from being two o’clock. She could have sworn it was about 1:30 PM when she entered the bar. The thought chased her down once again, she got George killed. Her head began to feel a little fuzzy, her vision blurred a little as she pushed the remainder of the drink aside. She held back the tears as she sat silently in the bar. But then she heard someone say something, “Garrett Davis” was just mentioned, she hazelly looked around the bar, her blurred vision landed on a man wearing a black suit, he was talking with the bartender. The man soon left the bar and Angela knew she had to follow. She stood up, her head began spinning. How much did she drink? She pushed the thoughts in the back of her mind as she focused on walking straight.

She wasn’t accustomed to drinking alcohol. She continued to follow the man in the suit as the area around seemed to rock back and forth.

She followed him through the crowds as she seemed to be regaining her sense of balance. He stopped at one of the ships and climbed on board. She became levelheaded again as she hid nearby, behind some crates. The man was soon approached by someone else, they seemed to talk for a second as the conversation didn’t last long. The man left, leaving the other at the ship.

Angela left her hiding spot as her vision became clear, she approached the man, who had just entered the lower part of the ship. Angela had the pistol hidden on her, if she needed it.

She silently climbed on board. The door to the lower part of the ship remained cracked. Angela quietly pushed the door open. The man was standing in the far side of the room, he seemed to be working on something. Angela spotted the chair first, at the feet chair was what looked like a form, there were bags of cement in the corner, a fuel tank on the wall.

She pulled out the pistol and pointed it towards the man as the door made a sound while closing. The man quickly turned with a metal pole in hand, though he stopped once he saw the gun pointed at his forehead.

“The fuck you want?” He muttered angrily.

Angela’s pistol remained fixed on the man’s forehead at she spook. “I want your name to begin with.” Her voice had the familiar spanish accent, as well as being quite stern and demanding. He remained silent with the metal pole seemingly ready to strike. “Your name, is it Garrett Davis?” She asked once more.

“It seems to be my name.” He replied quietly, sarcastically, he smiled. “I’m Garrett Davis. You here to talk, or fuckin’ shoot me?”

“I’m here to talk. I won’t kill you, if, you don’t try anything.” Angela replied coldly, though she felt odd for being this cold, and direct. But it was for the greater good, he knows, she needed to know.

“Well, I know when it’s a bad time to try my luck.” He tosses the metal pole aside. “Now what is it you want to talk about?” His smiled faded, “keep in mind, you’ll be surprised how quickly this can turn around.”

“Tell me everything you know about Hanzo Takeda, where I could find him, his age, everything you know.” She needed to know, he knows.

“Ahh, that’s why you're here. Well I’m afraid you just missed him, possibly at least. I’m gonna take a wild guess here, I’m sure you saw the man who stepped into the boat. He matched the description of what I was told… Hanzo Takeda, middle-aged japanese man, who happens to be a fairly active hit-man, well, cleaner.” He paused. “I take it you want to meet this guy… with the end of a barrel pointed at him?” A sinister smile formed on his face. “Your ahh… looking to kill Hanzo Takeda. Well, I got a little news for you… You're not the only one.”

Garrett was planning to kill Hanzo Takeda too? Angela thought. Why didn’t he kill him on the spot? “If that was him, the guy who left just a minute ago. Why did you let him go?” Angela questioned.

“Ahh, too much of a risk, taking him out at the port. I plan to bring him out on the water. The things… I’m pretty sure that’s his plan as well.” Garrett smile left once again. “We could have a… joint effort here. I don’t have a personal reason to kill him… Can that be said about you?” Garrett asked.

“He killed my family at the doorstep of a new life. I want to kill him, myself.” Angela firmly answered.

“Well, it looks like we want the same thing here.” He paused. “How about I, ah… deliver him to you, I want him, you want him dead. We may have our own reasons, but we want him dead nonetheless.”

“You know my reasons, what are yours?” Angela asked, the pistol still pointed at Garrett. Garrett sighed. “The gun at my head really makes it hard to concentrate.” He smiled. “You mind if you…”

“You’ll be surprised how untrusting I am of you. Now, I’d recommend you come to your senses.” Angela answered.

“Fine, i know when it’s time to talk.” Garrett replied.

“Alright then, tell me. Why are you after Hanzo Takeda.” Angela asked, her voice stone cold, but she didn’t like this tone of voice, she didn’t feel right about holding someone at gunpoint, yet here she was holding a man at gunpoint. She didn’t even knew she had what it took to pull the trigger.

“Y’know, I’m Garrett Davis, I own this ship, but… I use it for something else… something some might call horrifying. I kill people, I get paid to kill people on the water, get ‘em to pay for a few hours off shore. Then, when nobody’s ready, or expecting it… I drug ‘em, knock ‘em out, whatever. Give ‘em a new pair of shoes… then drop ‘em.” Garrett smiled. “It just so happens that someone is paying me to kill Hanzo Takeda. I’m gonna go ahead and leave out a few details, but I’ve been paid to kill him.” He paused. “So, I need to kill him. But nothing really say we both can’t make an agreement on this. Maybe… I continue with this contract, and you get the satisfaction of killing the murderer of your parents.”

“As some say, it’s a win win.” Garrett added. “But…”

“But what?” Angela questioned.

“I feel we should work together on this, but I want to be dead set on the conditions of this agreement. I’m gonna take few extra precautions on this one. I’m going put a trace on Hanzo once I have him. There’s a fine chance this could go wrong, I got the sneaking suspicion he’s going to try to kill me. Obviously… I would want my killer dead.” He paused with a smile. “That’s where you would come into play, take the tracker, find him if it goes wrong. I guess you could consider it my last request.”

[Accept the tracker.]

[Decline the tracker.]

• [Accept the tracker.]

Chapter 2: Part 3 The cars in front seemed in a hurry, but if they helped the Finnotras, the Finnotras might help them in return. “Let’s

• [Accept the tracker]

Great chapter!

Chapter 2: Part 3 The cars in front seemed in a hurry, but if they helped the Finnotras, the Finnotras might help them in return. “Let’s

• [Accept the tracker.]

Awesome Chapter!!

• [Decline the tracker.]

Don't want to make things any harder for Hanzo

• Accept it

Great chapter.

• Accept the tracker

• Voting closed.

(!) Angela will accept the tracker.

The next part will be coming very, very soon. I'm sorry for the wait, I've been unable to get on the computer to write. But today I've been working on the new part and it will be coming out today.

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2: Part 4

She lowered the pistol. “Okay, I’ll take it.” Angela answered as Garrett gave a smile. He pulled out a small item, it must have been the tracker. He pulled out something smaller, he held them close as he seeming synced them. He head it forward to Angela. “Wait around, 8 o’clock is the time he’s coming back.” Garrett looked at Angela with an odd smile. “I got a van, the keys.” He tossed them to Angela as she caught it.

Putting the pistol away she took a few steps out of the ships hall. “I’ll see you around.” Angela said as she continued out the door. Upon leaving the ship she clicked the car key. A loud horn began beeping as she left to find the van. Angela couldn’t kept the thoughts at bay, she helped George die, she knew there wasn’t much in a way of saving him. But she just left him there, on the damned fence. He was dead, but she was alive. She would finish this, by killing Hanzo Takeda. “How am I supposed to kill a professionell?” Angela pondered, trying to change the train of thought. “Getting the help of another, Garrett, but if he failed?” She walked in silence while holding the keys tightly, she bit her lip. “He may fail, but I refuse to.” She became angry.

She entered the van as the loud beeping ended, she looked in the back of the van from the front seat, a similar setup to the one in the ship. Angela sat still, deeply sighing, she waited as day went by. Her eyes shot open as she heard the sound of a gunshot, then followed by the sound of a loud explosion. The night sky was quite clear, the moon and stars glowed bright. She drove forward and stop at the beginning of the pier. There was a sign that said not to drive on it. She looked back and forth before letting out a annoyed sigh as she jumped out of the van and ran down to the end. Upon arriving there she looked at a small light far out on the water, next to her was a telescope, she pulled out a few coins and quickly looked through it. She scanned the water for the light, she spotted it. The remains of Garrett’s ship, split into two and sinking. She had missed the fireworks, but it completely destroyed. Even though she knew him for only a little, she hopped Garrett was alive.

She pulled out the tracker, it was a small device with a little GPS on it. There was a dot that would blink as it moved, it appeared to be approaching the beach, slowly, very slowly.

She left the pier as quickly as she could, driving the van to the beach while keeping a good eye on the tracker, the trace on what would likely be Hanzo Takeda was sure as hell approaching it.

There she waited, watching what could only be called a shit-show. The coast guard scrabbling to what remained of Garrett’s ship. Hellacopters, boats, they cycled that area.

The on the tracker began approaching the shore, Angela waited on the van as she looked around it for anything of use. A shovel was the first and only thing that would really help, she had the pistol, but if she had to fight this man up close she could use it well. The tracker’s dot remained still now, she followed it. Arriving, she left the van, the headlights illuminated a body, waves splashed onto the shore with the man laying still on the beach. As Angela approached she saw the man’s condition, he was missing a foot, with blood steadily spilling into the water from the stump.

The man, he was japanese, middle-aged. This, this was Hanzo Takeda. Angela stood above her parent’s killer, the headlights casting her shadow over him. She held the pistol in one hand and the shovel in the other. “Was he already dead?” Angela thought. She wouldn’t be the one to kill him then, but he was dead nonetheless. She lowered her head, he killed her parents, and now, a day later, dead, she wouldn’t be able to find the person who ordered the hit.

He moved slightly.

She freaked out, dropping the shovel onto his head. She immediately checked his pulse, was alive, but barely, he must have lost a lot of blood. She quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and began pulling him up to the van. He was heavy but she managed. Upon getting him into the chair in the back of the van. She tied him up, then, began trying to stop the blooding, she now wanted him alive, for now. She wanted to know who told him to kill her parents, but after that… If he wouldn’t help her find the mastermind behind their death... Death seemed like a suitable end for him.

Angela drove the van off the beach and into an alleyway a ways away. Hanzo tied to another chair, just as Angela left the driver’s seat and soon opened the back door. He was tied still, unable to get out. “W-who are you?” Hanzo muttered, he was very pale.

She stared at him for a second. He didn’t know? She thought. “I-I’m someone you missed. Killing, that’s what you did. But not me, now I’m here, with you tied to a chair-” Angela was interrupted by Hanzo. “I don’t know you!” But after yelling he stopped, even speaking seemed to tire him.

“You killed my parents, not more than a day ago. So, you may not know me, but I know you.” Angela replied coldly.

“I-I....” He stared at Angela. “I’m sorry.” He said hopelessly.

“Sorrys aren’t worth a damn thing!” She yelled back. “Not after what you did.” She added. Redemption was a thing, but she didn’t want to allow it. She would have, though, if her parents weren’t really dead, and she was just thinking of what she would have done, she would have given the killer mercy. But now… at the real life moment. She wanted vengeance.

“I… Who are you?” Hanzo asked. “Are you going to kill me?”

“My name… My name is Angela, and I want justice for my parent’s murder. That’s all you need to you.” Hanzo just then noticed the pistol in her hand. His eyes widened. “You're… Gonna kill me then?” He asked, his tone being off putting.

“I don’t see much of a reason to not kill you right now, but there’s one thing.” Angela took a deep breath. “I want to know everything about the person who told you to kill me parents. If there’s some detail you skip over, anything significant. I won’t give pulling the trigger a second thought.” Angela held the pistol’s barrel to Hanzo and waited.

“Okay… I go one chair to the next, both of you wanted to know something. But… I see the gun, clear as day. I’ll talk.” Hanzo replied. Angela remained silent, listening to what Hanzo had to say. “My name, as you already know, is Hanzo Takeda. I work for a crime family, but on the side I work for a contact. I don’t how they are, or what, but they were tying up loose-ends. Maybe tying to leave that form of work. I told to kill you father, I don’t know why, I didn’t… I didn’t want to kill you mother, she wasn’t apart of the hit, but she was a witness… I did what I do, I made sure to tie the extra end.” Hanzo stopped as Angela spook up.

“But you didn’t account for me, standing in the kitchen.” Angela’s tone was full of anger.

“No… I didn’t. But I… I feel it’s about time I end playing my role for this contact. I want to find whoever it is, the person’s has given me a final list, six names. I only learn them as I take out a name. The first was Garrett Davis, who, surprisingly, also worked for the contact, he was after me while I was after him.” Hanzo eyes refixed to Angela. “We could find whoever is behind this, by working together, I know, I know you must hate me with everything you got, but I’m the only thing you got to get closer to this target.” She didn’t want to work with her parent’s killer, he deserved to die just as much as the Contact. But he was right, she couldn’t find the Contact with him.

“I want to fucking kill you!” Angela yelled. “You killed my parents, now, you offer to team up?!” She held back tears. “Fuck you!” She yelled.

“I’m… I’m the only thing that could help you find this person.” Hanzo coughed. “I’m an awful person. I’m truly despicable. Maybe… Maybe you pull that trigger and I’m dead, maybe I don’t care anymore.” He took a few breaths. “Kill me, if you will. If not, I’ll help you find this person.” He paused. “And help you kill ‘em.” Hanzo finished.

Angela breathed heavily with the gun pointed towards Hanzo. Her eyes watery, tears pouring.

[Kill Hanzo Takeda.]

[Let Hanzo Takeda live.]

[Hurt him, but let him live.]

• edited February 2015

[Kill Hanzo Takeda]

This what I would do to the person if someone killed my parents

Chapter 2: Part 4 She lowered the pistol. “Okay, I’ll take it.” Angela answered as Garrett gave a smile. He pulled out a small item, it m

• edited February 2015

Please people, don't kill my Hanzo D:

He can be useful, right? Please? I mean, after all, he has been manipulated as well. And he could help her getting closer to the persons behind this.

And he does not need to get out of there unharmed. But if his life get's spared, he might be able to help Angela, maybe even safe her.

Chapter 2: Part 4 She lowered the pistol. “Okay, I’ll take it.” Angela answered as Garrett gave a smile. He pulled out a small item, it m

• edited February 2015

• Because he could help her finding the person behind her parents murder :(

bloop posted: »

• Don't worry, you might get a chance to kill my character.

Because he could help her finding the person behind her parents murder

• But I don't want to kill your character, I'd rather have my character alive. I mean, why should she kill him and loose the only trail she has on the people who are truly responsible?

bloop posted: »

Don't worry, you might get a chance to kill my character.

• edited February 2015

[Torture Hanzo , but let him live]

Fine Liquid , but the choices you will owe me will be the worst :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.