List of Six - Interactive Story

Comments

• True enough.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'd say we got something worse on our hands... Insane people are pretty crazy. :P

• The bomb went off and with it a trail of fire. Tommy continued walking not looking back.

Alt text

Chapter 3: A killer’s Mind - Part 1 A man walked down the sidewalk, a thick street jacket that covered most of his face blew around in th

• Chapter 3: A Killer’s Mind - Part 2

The smoke cloud behind Tommy began to rise up as more police arrived at the scene, but Tommy once again stepped into an alleyway, this time climbing into a truck packed there. He began driving back to the mansion. He was ready for what awaited him, he was fuckin’ ready! He began breathing heavily, and angrily. He slammed his fist onto the dashboard, then again, and again. His knuckles were red. He quickly put both hands back on the steering wheel and breathed in and out slowly. The fucker’s gonna pay for my misey… He recalled the conversation from earlier.

”Tommy, thank you for coming… I trust you have been informed to a inste?”

”Give me the brief and I’ll take care of it.”

“You know the downtown bank?”*

”Yeah. The manager’s paying for a number of things, of which we provide.”

”The banks a bust, the manager’s gone over to the police and will no longer pay our fiee. He’s had plenty of warnings, it’s time to tie this up. You’re the best person to go in there and kill the fucker. Kill the manager, burn the bank to the ground.”

”What, set a fire? That’s not gonna work how you want it to. They can put out a fire, but if I set a bomb in the bank it’ll do exactly what you want. Give me a bomb and we’ll be home free.”

“What do you think I want? Tommy, you’ve been rising since you got here. But when it comes down to it, I want a killer, you got that kind of mind.”

”Well, give me bomb and I’ll blow the shit of the bank. It’ll be nothing but a frame when I’m done with it. But I sure as hell know my place, I’ll obey the chain of command, I can respect that. But what I can’t respect is being treated like some kind of dog, ready kill. I won’t be your dog, I’ll be your equal.”

”Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, it’s not like that, you know that better than anyone. I hired you for your inspectional ability to kill. Understand your place, know your place, else we could find ourselves at odds. Now, you don’t that? I don’t want that. We don’t want th--”

” Here you are putting words in my mouth, I’m not gonna take any shit from anyone.”

”--And that’s why I hired you. You’ve got the stuff to be a killer, you got the mind, you're able to get the tuff shit done. Now, listen, I want you to go out and kill this man, he’s mocking our name, the family’s name by pulling this shit! That’s why I want you to go over to this bank and make a hell of a expal of this asshat.”

“Simple as that. I’m gonna go there, shoot a bitch, blow up the fucker’s bank, and come back here. I do shit like this all that time, all I need is a quick brief and I’m out. Why do you need me for all this, some kind of catch I should be worried about?”

“No, I want to reward you for your job done. you’ve been a considerable asset in these times, crime families… There getting harder and harder to keep up. What with the recent bust on some of the other families within the story, they have money, but their power is wavering. They don’t free us anymore. This makes them… More prone to pulling shit like this bank manager. But if they fear us… We can rule the city.”*

“That’s where I seem to always come into play, I’m crazy guy willing to gut a man for nothing, as long as my ‘boss’ tells me to. They take their heads out of their asses and be ready for the shitstorm I’m bringing, ‘cause when the boss says someone’s gotta be gutted, I’m the guy holding the knife, stabbing the bitch. I’m the killer at the leash, I’m the damn dog waiting for the order to kill. Now you want to give me a damn treat??”

”You make it sound a lot worse than it is. I want to give you a favor, a request, a fuckin’ treat as you would put it. I wanna repay you for the work you’ve done, and quite a good job, if I might add. So, after this I’ll give you a request, whatever, I’ll give it to you. So, what would someone your taste want?”

”I think you already know. You know my past, you know my troubles, I want HIM.”

”Heh, I get it. What’d you have in mind once you have him, I know you well, Tommy. You rob banks, steal fast cars, run whores, but being a killer is you main selling point. You get the loud jobs done better then a group of five with AKs. But I know you, you want to kill you father, and quite frankly… I’m happy to help you get there.”

”There we go, we have a fine understanding, worthy of the greats. I’ll get the job done, I’ll kill this dumb sonofabitch. I trust you’ll get my request in order.”

”He’ll be here when you get back just get the job done. Talk with Patio, he’ll get you your damn bomb.””

”Good.”

Tapping his fingers on the steering wheel in a wave pattern. He’s waiting for me, he thought, waiting for me, I’ll kill the fucker, he’ll die a better death! He stopped the train of thought, he tried to calm down. Recently he would have these problems, he would be excited, but more so, it would vary though, sometimes he was mad, sad, even sometimes happy, he had trouble thinking during this, thoughts were unclear, clouded. He would go to larger lengths, to the extreme sometimes. But he would die nonetheless, levelheaded or not, he’s as good as dead.

Tommy angrily sighed. He parked the truck and opened the car door, he walked up to a gate and waited as a man approached him from inside the gate. “Tommy, welcome back.” The man said. “Just let me through the damn gate.” Tommy replied with an annoyed tone, to which the man nodded.

He walked through the mansion’s gate and approached the front door. He opened the door and stepped inside. He was quickly greeted by Patio. He was a tall young man with light brown hair. “Tommy, we have him in the basement. Do you--” Patio was cut off by Tommy. “Wait outside the basement door, no one comes in.” Tommy walked past Patio on his way to the basement door. Right by the door Patio waited by it. Tommy breathed out an angry sigh. “Remember, don’t anyone inside while I’m in here.” Patio nodded.

He opened the basement door and began walking down, leaving Patio at the top of the stairs. The stairs went straight to the bottom of the basement and had only a cold dark light of greenish color. He arrived at the bottom of the stairs, greeted by a small group of people, five, the Don was among them, he seemed to be talking with HIM, the man tied to a chair, the three other people were bodyguards. The Don stopped mid-conversation with man tied to the chair. He greeted Tommy. “Ah, welcome back my friend. I trust you took care of the prick, along with the prick’s bank?” The smiled.

“He’s dead as hell and the bank’s outta business. If you don’t mind, I’d like some alone time with him.” He pointed towards the man tied to the chair, the man had a cloth in his mouth, he was older, had greying hair.

“Yeah, yeah, Tommy. I’ll leave you soon enough, but they.” He nodded towards other people. “Their staying.”

“Yeah, fuckin’ right. I’d be quite pleased if you let me be alone.” Tommy replied with a angry tone. Annoyed, he gestured for the men to leave by pointing towards the door that lead up stairs.

“Hey, know your damn place. What I say goes, so calm down and deal with it. I’ll be seeing you shortly, Tommy.” The Don left with one of the bodyguards and went up stairs. Tommy followed him with his eyes as he gave a dirty look. He let out an angry sigh and faced the three people left in the room, two bodyguards and HIM. Tommy approached them, “I expect you to stay out of this, anything that happens, I want you to keep quiet and stay where you stand, or… If you have a light-stomach you might want to leave now.” He said, a sinister smile forming on his face.

“We aren’t fuckin’ leaving, just get on with it. For fucks sake…” The first guard muttered. Tommy groaned angrily and approached the man.

He reached for the rag and pulled it off, the man quickly began catching his breath. He coughed and gagged for a second, until he gained his senses. "Is that... you?" The man tied to the chair looked shocked at the man holding him against his will.

Tommy’s smile faded. “Hey, old man.” He lead closer to the man. “Father, the man who left, the father who didn’t give one shit about his son… My father.” Tommy’s brow lowed. “Fuck you… Fuck you, fuck you!” He yelled, the one of the two nervously stepped back.

“"T-Tommy!" A loud and scared voice cried out.

“I’m going to kill you, you fucker. You fucking fuck!” Tommy yelled to him.

“"W-what... Please! Don't!" He cried.

“Yeah cry out, cry for help… No one can hear you!” Tommy replied. He punched him, then took a step back. He faced the guards. “Give me one of your knife!” One nervously pulled out a knife and slowly handed it to Tommy. “Give it here!” He yelled while he grabbed the knife from the man’s hand. He faced his Father once more. "Tommy please!" He cried.

“I’m fuckin’ down with people like you! You would beat me! Insult me! You were awful to me! I’m down with you, I was down with her, she’s dead you know… You can join her in hell.” Tommy finish, but before his father could say more Tommy grabbed him and began stabbing him over and over.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50--”

He zoned out and was grabbed by one of the bodyguards. “Fuckin' calm down you crazy fuck!" The guard yelled. “Fuck you too!” Tommy replied stabbed the man in the throat. He fell to the ground, blood gushing from the slice in his neck. The second bodyguard, who was much younger, began backing away, and soon would reach the stairs up to warn everyone else. Tommy was in a fit of rage. His vision was blurry and he didn’t hesitate at the thought of killing the young man. But he still remained with the choice of weather to kill him or not.

[Shoot and kill the guard.]

[Catch him and stab him.]

[Let him go.]

• [Catch him and stab him.]

Chapter 3: A Killer’s Mind - Part 2 The smoke cloud behind Tommy began to rise up as more police arrived at the scene, but Tommy once a

Blind rage.

Chapter 3: A Killer’s Mind - Part 2 The smoke cloud behind Tommy began to rise up as more police arrived at the scene, but Tommy once a

Awesome Chapter!!!

• [Catch him and let him go]

Great chapter!

• Catch him and stab him

I have to say, for some strange reason I kinda like this violent psychopath...

• Voting is closed.

(!) Tommy will chase after the man and stab him.

Not much to say other then it may be a bit before the next part is out, as well as plans for something... Interesting. Though it most likely will be a ways away, I have a idea. A single story with the submitted set of characters with each chapter/episode is a different setting and story all around, but with the same characters. It's just a idea right now, but if it starts to take more scape you can except for news on it.

• edited February 2015

Chapter 3: A Killer’s Mind. Part 3.

Tommy quickly started after the young man while the man himself began running up the stairs, Tommy of the other hand wasn’t far behind. He grabbed the man’s right leg and pulled him down, causing his chin to slam into a step. With the young man rattled and disoriented, Tommy stabbed the knife into his lower leg. The man shouted in pain as he struggled to get Tommy away from him. Kicking, the man pushed Tommy down the stairs with him yelling with not pain, but with anger. The man fatally crawled for the door as Tommy climbed back up the stairs like an animal. He quickly caught him and slammed him against the wall with the knife in hand, but before he could kill him, the man kneed him in the gut, making him lose his grip on the knife, it fell to the bottom of the stairs. Tommy quickly regained his balance as he pushed the young man against the wall once again, this time pushing down on his throat and choking him. The man gasped and struggled for breath while kicking and squirming. But he began to trier and slow, soon completely still, his eyes void of life.

He breathed heavily and aggressively as someone opened the door, it was Patio. “The hell…” He muttered with confusion, he quickly pulled a pistol from his belt and pointed it towards Tommy. “What the hell happened, put your damn hands up!”” He yelled fatality, his aim staggering and shaken.

Tommy slowly raised his hands in the air, still breathing angrily. Patio took a step closer and Tommy lunged forward and grabbed hold of him, pushing him down the stairs, he tumbled down screaming in pain. But now at the bottom of the stairs he remained, shaking and in pain. Tommy approached him steadily, slowly with one foot after another. He reached the bottom of the stairs, Patio lay on the basement floor in pain. His shoulder blade was twisted and mangled as he remained as still as he could, the slightest movement would send intense pain all over his body. Tommy stood over him and looked down at the now twisted man, he reached down and picked up the pistol. A sinister half smile formed on his face. Patio eyed him fearfully with tears silently dripping down his face. Tommy started walking back up the stairs and once he reached the top, he pushed the other young man’s lifeless body down the stairs with a small push from his foot. He turned to face forward and walked out of the basement as he heard the sound of the dead body crashing onto the basement floor, and the scream of Patio as it had landed on him. Tommy closed the basement door behind him, letting out a heavily breath as he starts walking down the long hallway.

The twisted man is as good as dead. It’s time to remodel this business. Make it mine, make it free of these people. Those who follow will live as kings. Those who oppose me will die like dogs.

He held the pistol by his side and entered the main hall of the mansion, their the staircase that lead to the Don’s office, that’s where he needed to go. But right now a total of about 20 armed bodyguards stood in his way. But they were nothing to him. The pistol had a grand total of 8 bullets. 20 guards with guns and more would come, but some might submit to his rule over the crime family, but others… Actual family members would most likely be completely opposed to his rule. They would have to die. Tommy held the pistol to his side as he approached the first group of guards. Lucky for him he knew everyone in this group, but they didn’t hold high opinions of him, they considered him to be a killer. But would fear of death be able to make them agree to a full on uprising against the Don’s forces? He would have to find out the hard way.
    “Listen here!” Tommy shouted to the group to hear, his voice still retaining that angry tone. “I’m taking over the business, but not for my own. For yours too, you will no longer be treated lesser. Those who join me will live life as kings!” His tone of voice darkened and the now all too familiar smile formed on his face. “Those who oppose me will die like dogs.” The group in the main hall of the mansion was a total of 6 bodyguards, and from what he could tell a few direct family members. One of which stepped forward and met Tommy with a distasteful look. Tommy recognized this man to be the Don’s oldest son. “What are you talking about?? Someone detain Tommy for god’s sake!” He shouted.

Tommy raised his pistol to the man’s head, upon doing this the others ready their guns towards Tommy. “You either with me or against me. And let me tell you, you wanna be on my good side at all times.” He chuckled, seemingly void of fear. He took a step closer to the man, who in the face of danger began taking an equal number of steps away from Tommy as he approached him. The man lacked a gun, and with nothing to defend himself, other than the bodyguards around the mansion. But the guards did not fire, if they did Tommy could still shoot the Don’s son. Tommy stopped dead still with the pistol’s barrel positioned on the man’s forehead. “Get the hell outta here before I kill you and everything you care for.” His voice cold and demanding. “I’m dead serious.” He added.

The coldness of the gun’s barrel touched the man’s brow. “Fine.” He took a step to the side and began walking around Tommy, while he still followed him with the barrel of the gun. The man muttered. “fucker…” And in the inset Tommy grabbed him by the caller of his shirt and pulled him backwards, towards himself. Using him as a shield, Tommy fire the set number of shots at the bodyguards in the room. Only one remained, just like Tommy wanted. The bodyguard who remained kept his gun pointed directly at Tommy and the Don’s son. But he had not fired, none of them had fired at Tommy in fear of shooting the Don’s son. Tommy held his shield closer, along with the pistol. Pointing the pistol at the base of the Don’s son’s neck, he whispered. “You have outlived your usefulness.” And then the pull of a trigger and a splash of blood poured from the dead man. Tommy loosened his grip and let him fall to the ground in a bloody mess.

He looked at the man who remained. “You. You will live, if, you follow me. Anywho. Let’s get on OUR way. Things are changing, times are changing. It’s time for the good-old Don to have life lessen…” Tommy smiled sinisterly, things were going nicely.

Everyone probably knew the mansion was being attacked, but they didn’t know who was attacking. This would give Tommy a much needed avenge over them. Backup was probably on it way by now, but up stairs was where the action was going to go down. Out front, where Tommy stood, would be where the backup would arrive, might not be the best place to be during that. Even though Tommy could hold his own, but against firing squad armed with M4s, that was their favored gun, other than the pistols. He needed a good plan for this, he needed to get upstairs fast. Tommy’s man seemed to be in a shock, he was shaken and silent. But he followed the orders given to him, he was a keeper.

Upon arriving at the top of the stairs Tommy was immediately greeted by a guard jumping out from around the corner, though he did not fire when he saw Tommy. But Tommy on the other hand fired his pistol at the bodyguard and he fell to the ground dead. The man had a M4, Tommy smiled as he approached it. But he stopped just as the edge of the corner, if he turned it he would be at the final hallway. At the end and to the left, the Don’s office. But they wouldn’t be rounding the corner anytime soon, the other guards won’t do that. No, he had to make them think the killer was dead. He could use his own man, he could have him step out with his pistol and Tommy could then kill him, they’ll think he had just killed the killer. But should he kill him when he could do this by a different means. He could jump in guns a blazing, but not with the pistol, he needed to get the M4 from the ground, it was just out of reach. If he reached out to get it he could be shot. Those were the options he silent wavered between.

[Make Tommy’s new employee round the corner and then shoot him to trick the guards into thinking the killer was dead.]

[Grab the M4 and risk getting shot, then kill all opposing forces guns-a-blazing style.]

• [Grab the M4 and risk getting shot then kill and opposing forces guns a blazing style.]

Chapter 3: A Killer’s Mind. Part 3. Tommy quickly started after the young man while the man himself began running up the stairs, Tommy of

• [Grab the M4 and risk getting shot, then kill all opposing forces guns-a-blazing style.]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Chapter 3: A Killer’s Mind. Part 3. Tommy quickly started after the young man while the man himself began running up the stairs, Tommy of

• [Grab the M4 and risk getting shot, then kill all opposing forces guns-a-blazing style]

Great chapter!!

• [Make Tommy’s new employee round the corner and then shoot him to trick the guards into thinking the killer was dead.]
    Great chapter.

• [Make Tommy’s new employee round the corner and then shoot him to trick the guards into thinking the killer was dead.]

• [Grab the M4 and risk getting shot, then kill all opposing forces guns-a-blazing style.]

YOLO

• Well, I've chose to make another story. Here's a link. I hope to see some of you join. :)

Link: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92006/monument-a-interactive-story-set-in-the-zombie-apocalypse?new=1

• Chapter 3: Part 4.

Tommy peaked around the corner and looked at the guard, he was talking out the window by the looks of it. Tommy eyed the M4 and quickly jumped out, grabbing it and firing a volley of shots at the man by the window. The guard fell, half out of the window. Tommy gestured for his aille to follow and he obeyed.

Walking down the remaining hall, Tommy turned into the Don’s office as the his own man waited at the door. He fired several shots, most hitting his targets. Soon 3 of the Don’s bodyguards lay on the ground dead, with blood gushing from their wounds. Tommy kept his gun pointed at the silent Don. He cold and anger looked brewing on his face.

“Jesus, Tommy! What the fuck!” The Don exclaimed loudly. “What happened to the damn chain of command?!”

“I’m taking over your business. This is now my mansion. I am in control.” Tommy’s face lit up with a devilish smile. “No more follow the leader for me… I am the leader now. And you… You're just standing in the way of that.” His sinister smile became a frown. “I’m not even a little sorry right now. I’m honestly having the time of my life!”

The Don breathed heavily and worryingly. “Please Tommy… I’m not a man to beg… But your fuckin’ madman! What the fuck set you off??” He paused, tilting his head slightly. “Was it your father? Did he say something… Did something… Happen that would set you off like this??” The Don asked, becoming little less panicky, and little more confident in tricking Tommy to stop.

“Hey, darkness, brewing inside might have finally let itself out. Maybe I was always like this, but then only in thought. Now it’s time to rid the city of it’s dlight. It’s time start anew, build a new business from the remains of your shitshow.” He replied, a cold voice meeting the ears of the Don.

Tommy stepped closer to him, the Don, raising his hands as he approached. “Tommy, calm down, we’ll forgive to degree. It’ll--” The Don was cut off by Tommy grabbing him by the back caller and slamming him into the desk. “--Fuck!” The Don exclaimed. “Y’know, I got it all wrong… You're just a madman! Tommy, a the fuckin’ madman!”

Tommy’s eyes boiled with anger as he pulled a knife from his belt. “I may be a madman, but you're the devil in my eyes.” His voice horrifyingly calm and content. Tommy then began cutting into the Don’s throat, the Don himself, choked and gagged as struggled to free himself. After awhile he drowned in his own blood pouring into his lungs.

Soon the Tommy let the Don’s lifeless body fell into his chair, while Tommy held the man’s cutout throat in his hands. Tommy angrily threw the flesh onto the wall and it splattered against it, leaving a splash of blood on the wall. Tommy himself stood in the room and looked at his handy work. A few calls, and soon he’d have a up and running business. He adjusted his collar and began walking out of the Don’s office.

To be continued...

• Okay! I'm really sorry I waited so long before getting another part out for this story. It'll be coming out every other day for the most part. I hope you liked it the chapter, I know it was pretty short, but we'll come back to Tommy soon and continue his story a little further down the road to see how his business is coming along and deal with an unexpected... Thing... Drugs are about to takeover Tommy's main business after a business venture, as well as his mind! :D

• Awesome Part!!!

What happened with the inverse choices?

Chapter 3: Part 4. Tommy peaked around the corner and looked at the guard, he was talking out the window by the looks of it. Tommy eyed t

• I'll explain all the alternate choices at the end of the chapter. But it wouldn't have work out the way he had intended.

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Part!!! What happened with the inverse choices?

• great chapter!!!

Chapter 3: Part 4. Tommy peaked around the corner and looked at the guard, he was talking out the window by the looks of it. Tommy eyed t

• So...uh, when will a new part come out?

• Soon?...I hope so at least, I've been having trouble moving forward with this so it's kind of on hold right now.

bloop posted: »

So...uh, when will a new part come out?

• Soon?

Alt text

Soon?...I hope so at least, I've been having trouble moving forward with this so it's kind of on hold right now.

• Sorry, I just don't really know how to continue it. Until then consider it on hold. I'll be working on it though...

Soon?

• I know, I only meant it as a joke.

Sorry, I just don't really know how to continue it. Until then consider it on hold. I'll be working on it though...

• edited March 2015

I know too XD

But it was moving pretty slowing with the story so it needs to be moved forward. I'll be working on the next part. No release date until it's done.

I know, I only meant it as a joke.

• Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 1.

Teddy Wolfson.

A few easy bucks was all it cost to turn Teddy to Garrett’s side. 500$ dollars was what his allegiances cost. Teddy stood at the helm of the ship that belonged to Garrett with Hanzo under the deck being tortured. Teddy’s hands were placed on the sides of his head as he rest his elbows on the ships railing. He had a pistol sticking out of his pants line and knew he had made a mistake. He raised the pistol in front of him and held it briefly before turning around and cocking the pistol. He walked back inside the room and straightened his arm as he aimed past Garrett and at the fuel tank. Garrett’s face filled with anger as he failed to react to Teddy. And with a pull of the trigger the air around Garrett and Teddy filled with fire as it blow a hole in the side of the ship and it began breaking apart as it sunk. He watched his himself be engulfed in flames as he fell into the water. His eyes struggling to open as he looked at a trapped Garrett, his leg caught on the ship and being pulled down with it. Teddy couldn’t move without pain as he drifted upwards. A throbbing pain in his temple. His vision grew blurry as he approached the air. But he soon found himself drifting unconscious and everything grew dark. He felt himself drop onto something hard and wooden and slowly opened his eyes as he struggled to stay awake. A piece of metal faced him with a reflection of his face. He could see a face he no longer recognized and a slender piece of...Metal sticking up of his head. His vision grew worse the longer he stared at himself and soon he fell into unconsciousness once again.

He coughed loudly and awoke from sleeping. He looked to the right as quick as he could to she what time it was, that was where his alarm clock sat. But it wasn't there. In it’s place was a...Something mechanical. He quickly turned to his left in fear and found a rack like hanger with a bag of liquid hanging from it as it steadily dripped into the long tubed that lead to his arm. He couldn’t remember...Much, his name, who he was, where he was, how he got there...He looked at the mirror in the corner of the room, he couldn’t see himself from this angle. He forced himself up and fell onto the floor, but he continued to crawl towards the mirror. He pulled himself up and leaned on a bookcase set up near the mirror and look at himself. He found a bandage covered person in the mirror looking back at him, only his hair, eyes and mouth were visible. he didn’t know who he was looking at, he didn’t know who he was. He looked around the room again as he fell to the ground after losing his grip of the bookcase. He looked up at the ceiling as he breathed heavily trying to figure out who he was.

List of Six - Returning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9s69kXFkAw&index=26&list=WL

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 1. Teddy Wolfson. A few easy bucks was all it cost to turn Teddy to Garrett’s side. 500$ dollars w

• Yay its back. Great chapter!

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 1. Teddy Wolfson. A few easy bucks was all it cost to turn Teddy to Garrett’s side. 500$ dollars w

• Thank you! :D

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Yep, it's not going to be very regular, but I will be posting for it more often :D

Yay its back. Great chapter!

• edited March 2015

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 2.

Teddy Wolfson.

He back away from the mirror and fell backwards onto his hands, letting out a few hasty breathes. He wore a hospital gown and on top of the bandages that covered his whole body. He blinked his oddly grey eyes and crawled back towards the bed where pulled himself onto it and sat down at the foot of the hospital bed. He looked at himself through the mirror from across the room, at the bandages wrapped around him face. He brought his hands to his face and tried to removed the bandages, to no avail.

A noise of someone walking sounded and Teddy quickly turned his head to the doorway, there a man in a suit stood, leaning against the doorway. He had dark black hair that was unkempt and ragged. A cold half-smile brewing on his face that sent chills down Teddy’s spine.

His cold smile was acomeeioinged by a cold laugh. “How I’ve wait…” He hissed taking several steps towards Teddy. “I finally find you...And you’re out cold.” He said, raising his pointer finger to Teddy.

“W-who…” Teddy slurred, this man rubbed Teddy the wrong way. “Who the are fuck you.” Teddy repeated, this time a actual sentience.

“The fuck am I?” The man shifted his gaze towards a chair sitting in front of the bed. “The fuck am I…” He pulled the chair to him and sat in it grabbing his hands and resting them between his knees. “I...I am what kills you, Mr. Wolfson.”

The name sounded familiar to Teddy. His last name was Wolfson. “Why...Why? What did I do to you?” Teddy questioned as he tried to inch away from the man, but he said next made him froze. “Helped get my Wife and newborn daughter killed. What’s the matter? don’t remember?” He smiled sinisterly as he quickly stood up from the chair and grabbed Teddy by the arm. “And to think, all I had to do you as accept a simple hit.” He pulled him out of the hospital bed and dragged him onto the floor.

Teddy yelped in pain as he was slammed against the floor. “I don’t...I don’t know what you talking about!” Teddy yelled, in his defense he didn’t remember anything.

“Fucking hell, don’t yell. You’re coming with him me in one piece.” The man hit-man answered, grabbing Teddy under the shoulder and pulling him along. “I can’t kill you here, too many people, it’ll spell trouble for me. I’m taking you somewhere we can have a whole lot of ‘fun.’” He grabbed a wheelchair from outside the room and set Teddy into it. “Don’t make any trouble, it won’t save you, it’ll just mean I’ll have to kill you sooner.”

With those words Teddy remained silent as the hit-man pushed him along in the wheelchair. Passing several nurses, they seemed to pay no mind to him. They soon arrived at the elevator and the hit-man pushed the button.

The doors flew opened and he stepped inside while pushing the wheelchair along with him. Teddy could see the hit-man’s pistols hidden within his suit. The door began to close.

[Jump out of the elevator.]

[Take the pistol.]

• [Take the pistol]

Who the fuck you

XD

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 2. Teddy Wolfson. He back away from the mirror and fell backwards onto his hands, letting out a fe

• DX

TheFurryOne posted: »

[Take the pistol] Who the fuck you XD

• [Take the pistol.]

Loved that part. In my opinion, both options are equally risky, so I'll go with what Furry voted. After all, he has to know the best what's good for his character.

Chapter 4: Stoned Paradise - Part 2. Teddy Wolfson. He back away from the mirror and fell backwards onto his hands, letting out a fe

• [Jump out of the elevator.]

Awesome Chapter!!

• [Take the pistol.]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.