Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• 'Oh shit. Sorry' as I dash across the pit and catch up to him.

I start to tap my foot. "Any time..."

• I look over to the end of the pits and sigh. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath, before running for the pit and jumping over. My knee slammed into the side of the pit as I nearly went sliding off into the hole, but I managed to pull myself up just in time. My knee wobbled a little as I stood up, but my own walk was fine.

"Number four." I told Lehfeels, then called the walkers over to this side, then leaped. I fell into the pit, then climbed up and out.

Lehfeels posted: »

@SuperChocoLatte

• edited February 2015

I jump across the next pit and sprain my ankle i yell "Ouch !" And manage to get a big cut across my arm in my process But i say "Its ok stay calm lets finish this"

I look over to the end of the pits and sigh. "Fuck." I mutter under my breath, before running for the pit and jumping over. My knee slammed

• "No worries. Just want to get this over with." I follow my usual routine to jump the fourth pit.

'Oh shit. Sorry' as I dash across the pit and catch up to him.

• I jump over first, and make it to the other side easily. I turn around and hold out my hands to Lehfeels, noticing the large cut going across his arm. "Can you make it?!" I yell to him.

I jump across the next pit and sprain my ankle i yell "Ouch !" And manage to get a big cut across my arm in my process But i say "Its ok stay calm lets finish this"

• "I yell yea" And i am weak i jump and hit my arm against the rock i use my other arm to grab a hold of @SuperChocoLatte 's Arm i say "Pull me up!"

I jump over first, and make it to the other side easily. I turn around and hold out my hands to Lehfeels, noticing the large cut going across his arm. "Can you make it?!" I yell to him.

• I quickly pull Lehfeels up, then look towards the final pit. "One more go bud." I say, and then step up to the pit. "Over here!" I call to the walkers, then quickly leap over. I wave to Lehfeels, and wait for him to jump.

"I yell yea" And i am weak i jump and hit my arm against the rock i use my other arm to grab a hold of @SuperChocoLatte 's Arm i say "Pull me up!"

• edited February 2015

I run towards the other side my right hand bone snaps from hitting the hard surface but my other arm grabs onto @SuperChocoLatte 's hand And i scream in pain and say "PULL ME UP"

I quickly pull Lehfeels up, then look towards the final pit. "One more go bud." I say, and then step up to the pit. "Over here!" I call to the walkers, then quickly leap over. I wave to Lehfeels, and wait for him to jump.

• @everyone only a little more time for this event. Next up is a voting event!

• I smile at @FauDeef but mainly out of consideration. Right now, I'm too distracted with how poorly I did to laugh. I jump over the pit and land on my knees, skidding slightly.

FauDeef posted: »

Even being dubious with the way @Purugly answered, I position myself to jump. "Rea-" I stopped myself from questioning the truth behind P

• I utter a swear before rushing to Lehfeel's aid. I grab the arm that doesn't look unhopefully twisted about, and try my best to pull him up. Finally, Lehfeels is pulled up, and it end. His arm appears to be broken however, and his ankle sprained. I muse to myself in pity for the man, before standing up. "Third place! We got an injury!" @WalkerMage102

I run towards the other side my right hand bone snaps from hitting the hard surface but my other arm grabs onto @SuperChocoLatte 's hand And i scream in pain and say "PULL ME UP"

• And I follow.

"No worries. Just want to get this over with." I follow my usual routine to jump the fourth pit.

• I say with a smile 'We Did it!"

I utter a swear before rushing to Lehfeel's aid. I grab the arm that doesn't look unhopefully twisted about, and try my best to pull him up.

• I run and take a jump over the fifth pit.

And I follow.

• I prepare myself to jump the fifth pit. I run and jump. I didn't land on my feet on the other side. I try to grab the edge of the pit, but my hands scrape and then I slip and fall inside. I notice I'm still conscious, but I worry it won't be for long. I started to yell for @Purugly to help me while the walkers start to come over me.

Purugly posted: »

I smile at @FauDeef but mainly out of consideration. Right now, I'm too distracted with how poorly I did to laugh. I jump over the pit and land on my knees, skidding slightly.

• Watching as @FauDeef falls in the pit, I begin to panic. I jump onto the other side, and fall into the pit with him. "Okay," I say, "you stand on my hands and I'll boost you up. Then you pull me up okay?" I put my hands into position.

I prepare myself to jump the fifth pit. I run and jump. I didn't land on my feet on the other side. I try to grab the edge of the pit, but

• "Yep" I say while I stood and climb the ledge. I give my hand to @Purugly so that the both of us can be safe and sound on top.

Watching as @FauDeef falls in the pit, I begin to panic. I jump onto the other side, and fall into the pit with him. "Okay," I say, "you stand on my hands and I'll boost you up. Then you pull me up okay?" I put my hands into position.

• I walk to the edge and whisper to myself "Here goes nothing.." I take a few steps away from the ledge and give myself a running start. I made it to the other side. I smile and laugh in relief! I then yell to @TWD_25 "Come on! You can do this!"

@Everyone "Alright, you are going to be jumping over 6 pits of walkers. Each of them get wider apart and farther up as you go, and you may n

• I take their hand and they pull me, however a walker grabs my leg. Frantically kicking at it, I beg for you to help me. I started stomping at the elbow joint and it snaps off and you pull me to the top. "I'm really starting to hate this.."

"Yep" I say while I stood and climb the ledge. I give my hand to @Purugly so that the both of us can be safe and sound on top.

• "That makes two of us" I say.

I looked at the last pit

"Should you start or should I?"

I take their hand and they pull me, however a walker grabs my leg. Frantically kicking at it, I beg for you to help me. I started stomping at the elbow joint and it snaps off and you pull me to the top. "I'm really starting to hate this.."

• "I'll go first, at this point, they can throw anything at me and I wouldn't care." I sprint and jump, landing relatively comfortably. Getting up, I dust myself and become agitated. Of all the pits, I found the last one the easiest.

"That makes two of us" I say. I looked at the last pit "Should you start or should I?"

• And I jump the sixth one.

I run and take a jump over the fifth pit.

• Dramatic Music Playing

@everyone only a little more time for this event. Next up is a voting event!

• edited February 2015

Um... What do I do here? I say

• Come in when the next event is started.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Um... What do I do here? I say

• "Nicely done!" I say.

I prepare, I start to run and I jump. At the other side I was able to land quite swell.

"Easy as pie" I say happily.

"I'll go first, at this point, they can throw anything at me and I wouldn't care." I sprint and jump, landing relatively comfortably. Getting up, I dust myself and become agitated. Of all the pits, I found the last one the easiest.

• Okay.

Come in when the next event is started.

• Good job on completing the first danger event!

"Nicely done!" I say. I prepare, I start to run and I jump. At the other side I was able to land quite swell. "Easy as pie" I say happily.

• I follow my partner across the last pit. "A lot of good this did." I motion with the machete.

And I jump the sixth one.

• I do a sick 420 and jump over.

I follow my partner across the last pit. "A lot of good this did." I motion with the machete.

• Lehfeels posted: »

I say with a smile 'We Did it!"

• When is the next event?

Come in when the next event is started.

• The next event will start either later today or tomorrow. Sorry about the inactivity, life gets in the way sometimes.

ayylmao posted: »

When is the next event?

• Kewl.

The next event will start either later today or tomorrow. Sorry about the inactivity, life gets in the way sometimes.

• edited February 2015

@everyone time for another event! Everyone who finished the first got two points, and the first two partnerships to finish got pills to help them go faster and stronger in the next danger event!

Now for this event, it is going to be a voting one. You must vote for one Partnership. What you are voting for, whether it be harm or help to that partnership, will NOT be specified. Also, you Must vote publicly on this thread, so no private votes!

• I vote for ayyylmao's and TWD_25's partnership in the hopes they gain something.

@everyone time for another event! Everyone who finished the first got two points, and the first two partnerships to finish got pills to help

• I vote Poogers and Zachiscool partnership

@everyone time for another event! Everyone who finished the first got two points, and the first two partnerships to finish got pills to help

• ^ I second this.

supersagig posted: »

I vote Poogers and Zachiscool partnership

• I vote LiquidChicagoTed and Saltlick123

Sign in to comment in this discussion.