Forum Tests of Fate

Comments

• I smile and turn towards the next pit, making my smile fade. "Just 5 more pits..." I pause, "I guess I'll go first again?" I repeat what I had done for the first pit, however I didn't reach the other side as comfortably as my right foot almost slid off, but I quickly regained my coordination.

FauDeef posted: »

I hesitated for a couple of minutes, but accepted my faith. I get in a ready position and I squeeze my hands. I sprint across and land on near the ledge as I fell on impact, but still safe. I gesture with my hands to @Purugly a "Great Job".

• "Well, you must be a pro" I said, trying to smile. I I repeat what I had done before but with an increase in hypervantiling. I jump too early and barely miss grabbing the edge. I struggled to get up, and I finally did.

"Damn," I say while wiping my sweat from my forehead "I hope it doesn't get much harder than this!"

Purugly posted: »

I smile and turn towards the next pit, making my smile fade. "Just 5 more pits..." I pause, "I guess I'll go first again?" I repeat what I h

• I chuckle nervously. "Okay, third one." I sprint and jump, however the length made me hesitate slightly out of fear and I fall, my arms being the only thing touching the other side. I desperately call out for @FauDeef to help me, screaming hysterically.

"Well, you must be a pro" I said, trying to smile. I I repeat what I had done before but with an increase in hypervantiling. I jump too earl

• edited February 2015

I say "Sure ill go first" to @SuperChocoLatte and I run towards the pit with a great sprint and land on top only managing to get minor cut on my arm i say to @SuperChocoLatte "Your Turn"

"Halfway there." I give a reassuring smile, then look towards Lehfeels. "You going next?" I ask, before holding a hand down to the walkers then jumping back up as they scramble over after me.

• edited February 2015

I give myself a running start as I leap over the pit of walkers and grab hold of the edge of the other side, I quickly pull myself up and over to safety. I breath heavily on the other side as I regain my breath. "We did it," I muttered.

supersagig posted: »

I jump on the next pit of walkers. I grab hold of the edge only with my left hand. A walker tries to grab me , but i kick him and i pull mys

• "Ehmmm , nooo , you have to jump the last pit. I already did it"

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I give myself a running start as I leap over the pit of walkers and grab hold of the edge of the other side, I quickly pull myself up and over to safety. I breath heavily on the other side as I regain my breath. "We did it," I muttered.

• supersagig posted: »

"Ehmmm , nooo , you have to jump the last pit. I already did it"

• I jump the final pit and barely reach the other side, "Finally!" I shouted.

"Ehmmm , nooo , you have to jump the last pit. I already did it"

• edited February 2015

" @WalkerMage102 , we made it first!"

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I jump the final pit and barely reach the other side, "Finally!" I shouted.

• K.

No, but you have to be Poogers partner

• edited February 2015

Ugh, I wish I could have gotten in on this sooner before it was too late ;(

• If you REALLY want to join, you can, but you will have a special role...

SivD1 posted: »

Ugh, I wish I could have gotten in on this sooner before it was too late ;(

• Count me as intrigued, PM me the details ;)

If you REALLY want to join, you can, but you will have a special role...

• Alright ;)

SivD1 posted: »

Count me as intrigued, PM me the details

• supersagig posted: »

" @WalkerMage102 , we made it first!"

• I bring a couple of guards with me to Hope and Supersagig.

"Good job! Here are you rewards, use them for the next athletic challenge, the'll give you a boost." I say as two guards hand you both a bottle of small pills.

@WalkerMage102

• I, seeing @Purugly in desperate need for my help, come to the rescue. I succesfully jump the other side to get in a better angle to save Purugly. I grabbed Purugly's arms and pulled him/her as strongly as I could, succeeding.

"Damn," I said while breathing deeply, "that was intense".

I paused speaking.

"Are you fine? I could go next if you desire" I finally said

I chuckle nervously. "Okay, third one." I sprint and jump, however the length made me hesitate slightly out of fear and I fall, my arms bein

• Wrapping my arms around myself, I avoid looking at @FauDeef out of embarrassment. I nod, frustrated with myself.

I, seeing @Purugly in desperate need for my help, come to the rescue. I succesfully jump the other side to get in a better angle to save Pur

• K

Poogers555 posted: »

Because Im the cool loner kid, I do a super cool 360 no scope and stick the landing across the pit of walkers !

• @supersagig and @NoHopeLeft have both received 3 points for completing the event first!

• edited February 2015

Even being dubious with the way @Purugly answered, I position myself to jump.

"Rea-" I stopped myself from questioning the truth behind Purugly's behavior since he/she answered coldly with no words. With no connection between us, "partners in crime". With no gestures.

"Meh." I say "Wish me good luck!"

I jump the pit. Every jump seems longer and more dangerous. Probably because it's more dangerous since it's longer and bigger. I arrived at the other side but failed to land correctly, scratching my bottom part of the body with the ground. I got up and dust myself. I look at the pit which I was very close to. I step back just not to fall in.

"Well," I say while looking at my torn pants "I needed to change this pants anyhow".

I wait while looking back at @Purugly

Wrapping my arms around myself, I avoid looking at @FauDeef out of embarrassment. I nod, frustrated with myself.

• @LiquidChicagoTed and I woke up after playing around with some odd cube shaped objects called "Saltlicks", I realize that we're like the last team to get started so I say, "Get Ready" and I do a running jump over the pit of walkers, I pull myself up and yell for him to come over.

• "Halfway there." I give a reassuring smile, then look towards Lehfeels. "You going next?" I ask, before holding a hand down to the walkers then jumping back up as they scramble over after me.

• As I see Salt jumping over the pit, I take a gulp. "Our captor is a fucking maniac", I mumble, before taking a deep breath. "Okay Liquid, you can do it. Think about how satisfying it will be to just kick his teeth in. Yes, satisfying..."

With these thoughts I take a run-up and make a jump for it. With a bit of luck I manage to reach the other side, barely however. I land on the edge, just narrowly avoiding to fall down into the pit.

"Whew... now that was strangely entertaining. Now if our captor could be one of these walkers I'd be perfectly happy", I manage to say before looking at Salt. "You wanna do the next one first, or should I go?"

Saltlick123 posted: »

@LiquidChicagoTed and I woke up after playing around with some odd cube shaped objects called "Saltlicks", I realize that we're like the las

• "I'll let you go first for the sake of this cliche plot that dipshit has made for us"

As I see Salt jumping over the pit, I take a gulp. "Our captor is a fucking maniac", I mumble, before taking a deep breath. "Okay Liquid, yo

• I think, "Those Walkers can suck my SALTAYYY BALLLSSSSSS" as I jump but land on the edge and only have one hand hanging on....LIQUID HELP!!!!!!

"He, but if I die, throw a Saltlick on his head for me, will ya...", I chuckle before taking a run-up again. As I jump, I soon notice tha

• "He, but if I die, throw a Saltlick on his head for me, will ya...", I chuckle before taking a run-up again.

As I jump, I soon notice that I start to get a feeling for this. It isn't that hard! No... No it is hard! I land on the edge again, waving with my arms, desperately trying to gain a bit of balance. With considerable effort, I manage to regain my balance, before looking at Salt. "Alright man, you can do it!", I shout.

"I'll let you go first for the sake of this cliche plot that dipshit has made for us"

• "I'll go first ya Urban, I jump over the pit of walkers barely making it but I'm on, I then yell, COME ON LIQUID!

"Oh bloody hell!", I shout before grabbing Salts hand. "Come on man! I got you!", I shout before starting to pull him up. "You're awfully he

• "Oh bloody hell!", I shout before grabbing Salts hand. "Come on man! I got you!", I shout before starting to pull him up. "You're awfully heavy, you know that?", I moan. This whole jumping thing really starts to get on my stamina. With heavy breathing, I manage to pull Salt up, before looking at the next pit. "That... probably won't be a piece of cake... Maybe you wanna go first?", I ask.

I think, "Those Walkers can suck my SALTAYYY BALLLSSSSSS" as I jump but land on the edge and only have one hand hanging on....LIQUID HELP!!!!!!

• edited February 2015

"Urban? Oh, you are NOT saying what I think you're saying", I answer, before jumping after Salt. This time, my drained stamina becomes noticeable, as I narrowly miss the edge and land on a walker instead. Even though the walker goes down due to the force of my hit, I notice that the other walkers in the pit quickly start to approach me.

"Pull me up!", I shout hysterically, reaching my hands up to Salt, noticing that the walker I just sent to the ground starts to get up again. "Fuck. Fucking Fuck!", I shout.

"I'll go first ya Urban, I jump over the pit of walkers barely making it but I'm on, I then yell, COME ON LIQUID!

• I stare at Liquid and raise my foot to stomp on his head, "My betrayal is nearly complete, Now I have a good seat to watch you burn....." I help Liquid up, Sorry about that, I just wanted to scare ya, Now we're even for when you hit me with that Saltlick earlier, I stare at the next pit of Walkers an say "Guess I should go", I go as far back as I can and get a good start before jumping then I jump and pull myself up, LIQUID! YOU COMING!

"Urban? Oh, you are NOT saying what I think you're saying", I answer, before jumping after Salt. This time, my drained stamina becomes notic

• "If the next one is the last, I'll let you finish first" I say.

I give Salt an approving nod before taking a deep breath. Adrenaline. It's all about adrenaline. And probably a bit of pure fucking anger, p

• I give Salt an approving nod before taking a deep breath. Adrenaline. It's all about adrenaline. And probably a bit of pure fucking anger, paired with the joy I feel when imagening beating our captor to bloody pulp.

I start a long run-up, before jumping over the pit. This time I manage to do so almost without problems. Well... of course that fact that I only narrowly manage to land on the edge does not count as a problem.

"That was... easy, I guess...", I say under heavy breaths. "Next one should be the last one...", I add.

I stare at Liquid and raise my foot to stomp on his head, "My betrayal is nearly complete, Now I have a good seat to watch you burn....." I

• "Alright then! I can do this...", I say, before taking a run-up as long as possible. When I jump, for a short moment I feel... free... satisfied... weightless... at least until I get to the other side, barely this time. I miss reaching the edge just by a few inches this time, but I manage to grab it with my hands, dangling over the pit for a moment, kicking a walker that dares approaching me. With all the strength I have left, I pull myself up. Slowly. Carefully. Succesfully.

"I made it! Now come on Salt, you can do this!", I shout.

"If the next one is the last, I'll let you finish first" I say.

• I'm not jumping until you play the dramatic music! Fuck it, I'll go while thinking about some dramatic music", I jump over the pit but I barley grab the edge, I'm kicking multiple Walkers that are grabbing me, LIQUID HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

"Alright then! I can do this...", I say, before taking a run-up as long as possible. When I jump, for a short moment I feel... free... satis

• edited February 2015

"Shit!", I shout before going down on my knees grabbing Salts hands and starting to pull him up. While I am busy pulling him up, I start to whistle dramatic music:

(yes, I somehow manage to whistle this. It sound atrocious though...)

"That dramatic enough for you?", I say when I finished pulling Salt up, completely out of breath.

@WalkerMage102: "Hey! Hey Captor! I think we are finished second...", I shout before lying down on the ground.

I'm not jumping until you play the dramatic music! Fuck it, I'll go while thinking about some dramatic music", I jump over the pit but I barley grab the edge, I'm kicking multiple Walkers that are grabbing me, LIQUID HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

• I start to tap my foot. "Any time..."

I follow my partner, doing a graceful leap across the pit of foul creatures.

• MURICA! FUCK YEAH! What now? I say.

"Shit!", I shout before going down on my knees grabbing Salts hands and starting to pull him up. While I am busy pulling him up, I start to

• I walk over to the end of all of the pits where Liquid and Salt are. "Well then you showed some great teamwork, AND you also managed to amuse me." I say "I usually don't do this, but I'm giving you both a bottle of pills that will give you a bosst on the next athletic challenge" I say as two guards give you both a bottle of pills, the same ones that supersagig and NoHopeLeft got.

"Shit!", I shout before going down on my knees grabbing Salts hands and starting to pull him up. While I am busy pulling him up, I start to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.