Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    We're currently looking into getting some Jurassic Park merchandise into the store (no promises). What's some stuff you'd like to see though?
  • edited February 2011
    Definitely shirts. A card deck of some sort would also be really cool, and maybe a concept art book?
  • edited February 2011
    We're currently looking into getting some Jurassic Park merchandise into the store (no promises). What's some stuff you'd like to see though?

Maybe a couple of T-shirts, and umm...The Novels?
  • edited February 2011
    I have always wanted a JP logo belt buckle, doubt you guys could get that together but it would be pretty awesome, but really anything would be cool.
  • edited February 2011
    I want to buy an an InGen shirt, a tour vehicle liscense plate, a poster with the map of the island, - in fact what ever you can come up with I will blow my college tuition money on!
  • edited February 2011
    Barbasol :D

And for merchandise in general; wouldn't it be cool if Hasbro made a toy-line based on the game? ;)
  • edited February 2011

And for merchandise in general; wouldn't it be cool if Hasbro made a toy-line based on the game? ;)

Hell yeah, a Barbasol Can! Maybe openable with some interior :eek:
  • edited February 2011
    Some minitaure dinosaurs, maybe? Oh, and put Trespasser on your store!
  • edited February 2011

Ah yeah! Best idea yet, make the full interior and ill pay u like $50 bucks for a good one! Also, what I would like is a complete book on your concept art. If you really felt like making money maybe a mini-series of toys based on the season of JP games. These would definetaly get me spending my money, but anything you release I will buy but these would sell the best with your game!
  • edited February 2011

Well since you asked :)

T-Shirts would be great.

A card game would be nice as well. Or some type of collecting cards.

Maybe some tiny action figures of the characters and or dinosaurs.

Some Glass cups or mugs are cool.

Someone above mentioned a concept artbook. That would be cool too.

Jurassic Park wrist watch. lol

Mouse pad? Do people still use those? I don't. But I would buy a Jurassic park one.

How about a Jurassic Park brochure?

Keychains.

Shot glass

A barbasol shaving cream can like someone mentioned above. One that opens and has removeable embryos and squirts silly string!!! lol Doesn't need the silly string but at least have it open. Stuff like that would sell like crazy seeing how they're sold on Ebay for like 200 bucks.

You know those little umprella's you put in drinks? Imagin that but a Dilophosaurus.

That's all I got right now. But if I get anymore ideas I'll post em'.

Not expecting to see these in the store now. Just suggestions.
  • edited February 2011
    OMG! one of those keyboard letter covers would be awesome but witha JP pic!
  • edited February 2011
    A Jurassic Park Snuggie?
  • edited February 2011
    A Jurassic Park Snuggie?

As in the blanket type thing? I swear there better be some stuff like this to surround myself with before the release!!!:D
  • edited February 2011
    You know what I always wanted? I want the yellow Jurassic Park rain coats they wore in the movie. Those are cool.
  • edited February 2011
    The denis nedry screen saver:D UH UH UH You didnt say the magic word :D

The barbasol can idea would be cool. How about a special edition of the game that comes in a barbasol can and the game files are on a usb thumb drive that hides in the can?
  • edited February 2011
    You know what I always wanted? I want the yellow Jurassic Park rain coats they wore in the movie. Those are cool.

OH MY GOD YES! *grabs spotlight & aims it at WOTW* Hey Telltale, official Jurassic Park fan right here!

EDIT: Oh, i missed your post nagasadow, thats a helluv an idea you've got there. Telltale, would you please do that with like a $60-70 collector's edition of the game because im already ready to get my credit card out!!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    lol You can't be a Jurassic Park fan and not want those rain coats.
    nagasadow wrote: »
    The denis nedry screen saver:D UH UH UH You didnt say the magic word :D

That would be the best screen saver ever. lol
  • edited February 2011
    Well, it might be out of TT's league, but...

What I've always "really" wanted is a "complete" collection of the original Jurassic Park dinosaur profile color sketches from "all" of the Jurassic Park films. These sketches were originally drawn by Mark "Crash" McCreery for all the JP films. What I would want is large poster printouts of all these sketches in color for "every" species of dinosaur (and variations) ever featured in a Jurassic Park movie. I suppose my hope is that if TT is collaborating very closely with Universal Studios, "maybe" they can access all sorts of exclusive preproduction artwork produced for the JP movies. It's all the artwork that I'm "very" interested in having somehow.
  • edited February 2011
    jmine83 wrote: »
    Well, it might be out of TT's league, but...

What I've always "really" wanted is a "complete" collection of the original Jurassic Park dinosaur profile color sketches from "all" of the Jurassic Park films. These sketches were originally drawn by Mark "Crash" McCreery for all the JP films. What I would want is large poster printouts of all these sketches in color for "every" species of dinosaur (and variations) ever featured in a Jurassic Park movie. I suppose my hope is that if TT is collaborating very closely with Universal Studios, "maybe" they can access all sorts of exclusive preproduction artwork produced for the JP movies. It's all the artwork that I'm "very" interested in having somehow.

I bet they could get access but as you said its kinda out of thier league, but idk. They seemed to be able to pull of a great JP game it seems like so suprise me again TT!
    I've always wanted these too but they are less common which makes them more respected since they are the first concept art for the movie that would create the fine foundation of the franchise, so throwing them around on TT's store doesnt seem right.
  • edited February 2011
    10,000 volts sign please!
  • edited February 2011
    You know those little umprella's you put in drinks? Imagin that but a Dilophosaurus.

Why just cocktail umbrellas? Make them real rain umbrellas with a Dilophosaurus face and frill.

It would go perfectly with the rain coats! :cool:

And a rubber replica of Mr. Arnolds severed arm.
  • edited February 2011

Mouse pad? Do people still use those? I don't. But I would buy a Jurassic park one.

I had a The Lost World: Jurassic Park mouse pad that I got in a show bag when I was a kid that I used for over ten years! By the end it was all wrinkly and all the corners were bent up, all my friends told me I needed to get a new one but I couldn't get rid of it, it was Jurassic Park god damn it!

I eventually had to replace it, after it became near impossible to play on, but yeah, count me in for JP mouse pads :D
  • edited February 2011
    Tiranno wrote: »
    10,000 volts sign please!

Yeah thats nice, or some other JP-related signs.

Maybe key-chains with these ID-cards seen in the dialogue menue in the demo
  • edited February 2011
    I want a JP pair of boxers with a TellTale heart on the back.
  • edited February 2011

Take a look into the Jurassic Park store in the Universal Studios Hollywood and you'll see some cool things.:)

By the way: It would be great to have the river adventure from there in the game. Hammond said not all of the attractions are finished, so may we see one of them?:)
  • edited February 2011
    Have no idea if any of these are possible but:

Official Soundtrack
    Comic or Novel adaptation of the Game?
    The Concept Art book sounds like a good idea

I'd ask for an action figure/model line based on the thing, but that'd be up to Hasbro...
  • edited February 2011
    90's Ford Explorer with a glass top.
  • edited February 2011
    An actual cloned T-Rex (you may have to bundle it with some tranquilizers).

Thinking about it... shipping would cost tons! Much like the package itself. *cough*
  • edited February 2011
    In the novel of Jurassic Park they were talking about making tiny dinosaurs that could be fed a certin type of food. I always thought that would be awesome.
  • edited February 2011
    In the novel of Jurassic Park they were talking about making tiny dinosaurs that could be fed a certin type of food. I always thought that would be awesome.

Please do elaborate. What benefit would this have been to the park and what kind of food were these tiny dinosaurs to be fed? Sounds intriguing.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm gona have to look it up in the book. I can't remember what chapter it was in. But they were talking about the different possbilities of genitic engineering. They said they could engineer the dinosaurs to be smaller and be designed to eat artificial food that they would created as well.
  • edited February 2011
    It was in The Lost World...Lewis Dodgson is trying to explain to Jeff Rossiter, the head of BioSyn, why they need to obtain InGen's technology from Isla Sorna, and he pitches selling mini-dinos as pets, designed to only eat food that BioSyn produces to maximize their profits.
  • edited February 2011
    Ah! Okay, for some reason I thought it was in the first book.
  • edited February 2011
    Davies wrote: »
    Please do elaborate. What benefit would this have been to the park and what kind of food were these tiny dinosaurs to be fed? Sounds intriguing.

It would be purple, friendly, feed off the love, laughter, and songs of children, and their parents wallet.... It would be called Barny.
  • edited February 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    It was in The Lost World...Lewis Dodgson is trying to explain to Jeff Rossiter, the head of BioSyn, why they need to obtain InGen's technology from Isla Sorna, and he pitches selling mini-dinos as pets, designed to only eat food that BioSyn produces to maximize their profits.

That's a great, disturbing concept. Although, I can see why it would be one of the things to be dropped for the movie adaptation.
    Irishmile wrote: »
    It would be purple, friendly, feed off the love, laughter, and songs of children, and their parents wallet.... It would be called Barny.

You don't mean...

0.jpg
    ... the Anti-Christ!
  • edited February 2011
    barbasol can with unscrewable bottom to store embry-i mean stuff.

KTHXBYE
  • edited February 2011
    synJP wrote: »
    barbasol can with unscrewable bottom to store embry-i mean stuff.

I support this idea. It could be handy for when I'm traveling country to country in order to transport my supply of dru... I mean, embry... I mean stuff also.
  • edited February 2011
    Customs can check it if the want.
  • edited February 2011
    Honestly, I'd love to have things added to my small but current JP collection. Anything that the previous people mentioned are awesome ideas.

10,000 volts sign would be awesome (as someone mentioned)
    definitely a card game (collectibles and whatnot)
    Dinosaur figurines
    Concept Art book (you can bet your a$$ i would get that)
    (as mentioned by me and other people) Barbasol can
    Upon release on CD: a collector's edition featuring a "making of" dvd
    Map of the island is also a sick idea
    Game Soundtrack
    Muldoon's park warden vest
    a small replica of the fighting dinosaur skeletons in the visitors center (if possible :P)
    dinosaur icons (like the skeleton parts that identify which dino is located where on the island) check the attachment if you arent sure what im talking about.

so yeah any of these things ^ or anything that other people mention would be sweet :D
  • edited February 2011
    Night vision goggles :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.