Sam and Max 2010...

Comments

• edited February 2010
    So it's the Nikasaur Cult?

Hmmm... it's starting to get creepier...

I'm in an intership and I'm totally stuck in my assigned work.

You have no idea.
  • edited February 2010
    While I do agree that nikasaur is funny and comes up with cool ways to keep us entertained and interested in Telltale, I don't really think we should form a cult to worship her. I mean, if we start creeping her out she will probably post less often, and we none of us want that, do we?

Why don't you guys all go in on a Thinkgeek gift certificate for her instead?
  • edited February 2010
    I'd vote for a ritual sacrifice, in the form of a lamb. And with lamb I actually mean cow. And with ritual sacrifice I mean eating. And with cow I mean whopper.
  • edited February 2010
    Telltale needs to show us some more info about the new season to distract us from being creepy.
  • edited February 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I'd vote for a ritual sacrifice, in the form of a lamb. And with lamb I actually mean cow. And with ritual sacrifice I mean eating. And with cow I mean whopper.

I'll prefer something like this:
    asadodecordero.jpg

But smaller
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Telltale needs to show us some more info about the new season to distract us from being creepy.

I had some great screenshots of Season 3 i wanted to post here, but then I woke up.
  • edited February 2010

It WAS a photo with a slightly seen frame of new Sam and Max game that started all o'this.

Also, sacrificing a Whooper is a brilliant idea. All hail nikasaur! And Whooper!
  • edited February 2010
    Oh my god, hey guys! Sam & Max Season 3 in 2010!
  • edited February 2010
    Oh my god, hey guys! Sam & Max Season 3 in 2010!

omigodomigodomigod..

Ahem... now where were we? Oh yes, whoppers!
  • edited February 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Also, sacrificing a Whooper is a brilliant idea. All hail nikasaur! And Whooper!
    I prefer to sacrifice the Big King XXL instead for her. It's *far* more tasty!

There ARE limits to creepy worshipping! :p
  • edited February 2010
    I made a typo again. Whopper. It's a WHOPPER. Duh.

I say Angus/Steakhouse Burger wins it.
  • edited February 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I made a typo again. Whopper. It's a WHOPPER. Duh.

I say Angus/Steakhouse Burger wins it.

Thanks for the correction; I was getting ready to post "i herd u leik de mudkipz" ;)

Angus Beef for the win!!
  • edited February 2010
    DjNDB wrote: »
    I had some great screenshots of Season 3 i wanted to post here, but then I woke up.

I had a demo episode!
  • edited February 2010
    I had a demo episode!

What was it like? You never know, maybe you've suddenly developed the ability to see the future in your dreams! Or at the very least we'll have a new weird theory to discuss to silliness.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    This thread went weird!
  • edited February 2010
    If you think this is weird, I'm guessing you haven't read "Telltale's Future Games Revealed in Survey" thread.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Lena_P wrote: »
    If you think this is weird, I'm guessing you haven't read "Telltale's Future Games Revealed in Survey" thread.

I stopped reading that at some point and I don't remember why. Now i am not sure if I should take a look...
  • edited February 2010
    I'll be glad when we get some official news and announcements.. the wait is clearly driving people mad
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    the wait is clearly driving people mad

Nah, we were like that before. :D
  • edited February 2010
    Hero1 wrote: »
    I'll be glad when we get some official news and announcements.. the wait is clearly driving people mad

Well. I don't know about you guys, but the thought of having all this MONEY in my wallet and having nothing to spend it on is just dreadful. If only I had some way to get rid of all of this MONEY. However, there's just nothing out yet on which I can spend this MONEY, but I sure hope within time I'll find something worthwhile to use this MONEY on. If only there was a new season of Sam and Max readily available, I would have no more worries and could sleep well at night knowing I didn't have to worry about this MONEY anymore.

Actually, on second though, take your time Telltale. I can wait.
  • edited February 2010
    You can give that money to me, if you want. ;)
  • edited February 2010
    will season 3 be in 3D? oooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited February 2010
    3D sucks (just putting that out there...)
  • edited February 2010
    Sam: Holy bouncing Buddha, Max! We're in 3D!
    Max: Meh, it's been done

Sorry, couldn't resist the urge...
  • edited February 2010
    3D is sooo 10 minutes ago... 4D is the latest fashion :D
    (I really just couldn't control myself)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    3D is sooo 10 minutes ago... 4D is the latest fashion :D
    (I really just couldn't control myself)

fourth dimension: already visited
  • edited February 2010
    Oh my gosh. I'm suddenly reminded of this?

gfs_45323_2_46_mid.jpg

They've come a long way.
  • edited February 2010
    Will Season 3 have pie? Cause I don't play S&M games unless they have pie.
  • edited February 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Will Season 3 have pie? Cause I don't play S&M games unless they have pie.

You obviously haven't heard of the new villain Pie Master, who bakes Sam and Max into a giant pie.:eek:
  • edited February 2010
    Worst of all, it's rhubarb! The horror!
  • edited February 2010
    OY! Rhubarb is good, the horrificest of all pies is Apple
  • edited February 2010
    Apple pie is wonderful, but only if you use the right kind of apple. Otherwise it actually qualifies as torture under the 1864 Geneva convention. And for the record, I don't actually know what rhubarb is. I just like how it's spelled, RHubarb!
  • edited February 2010
    Apple pie is wonderful, but only if you use the right kind of apple. Otherwise it actually qualifies as torture under the 1864 Geneva convention. And for the record, I don't actually know what rhubarb is. I just like how it's spelled, RHubarb!

Rhubarb is a weed, with a sweet and sour stalk. It's mostly found in the midwest. This AG post has been brought to you by Farmer Iced.
  • edited February 2010

I didn't until recently. It's not bad, but every time I've had it, it was much, much too sweet. (I suspect people were trying to mask the "sour" part with tons of sugar. I'll have to eat it unprepared someday to check what it actually tastes like).
  • edited February 2010
    It also helps to mask the fact that they used tasteless apples. That's one of the problems with modern supermarkets. The fruits and vegetables sold generally are strains raised to transport well and look pretty. :mad: Also many people use sugar in their pie crusts as well. Which is fine, but I prefer a flaky, sugar-less crust to offer contrast to a sweet, firm filling.
  • edited February 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    OY! Rhubarb is good, the horrificest of all pies is Apple

After reading this I may just take away my brofist from earlier. ...nah, we deserved it
  • edited February 2010
    Incidentally, I like apple cake better than apple pie.
  • edited February 2010
    Pumpkin pie is the best. :)
  • edited February 2010
    Apple cake is way sweeter than apple pie ... what have people been feeding you?

I've actually never made a pumpkin pie, although I have promised my brother I'll try to. Anybody happen to have a killer recipe using store-bought, unseasoned pie filling? :D
  • edited February 2010
    Apple cake is way sweeter than apple pie ... what have people been feeding you?

A) I make my own cakes, therefore I don't put more sugar than I like.
    B) I was commenting on the sweetness of rhubarb earlier, not apple, although I agree apple pie tend to be over-sweetened as well.

When I make apple cake it's really not too sweet. It's kind of a pound cake with cubes of apple in it. Sweet, but not overly, and the apple bits themselves I never sweeten.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.