Sam and Max TF2 Items!

15678911»

Comments

• edited April 2010
    How did/do you build multiple sentries like that? I want to try it at least once before they actually do manage to fix it. (what, aren't I allowed to be a little immoral now and then?)
  • edited April 2010
    Build # #

For example, build 2 2 formerly made a sentry, not anymore though. You can still do it, but it's slightly different
  • edited April 2010
    Thank you TTG, and thank you Steam for accepting this compromise despite having no legal obligation or direct financial reason to do so. This is why I love you both. I mentioned that I love you both right? Thank you for putting the fans first.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, bonus! Got on TF2 a bit earlier, saw Max heads, figured I wouldn't be able to get them having bought from Telltale, and you know, life goes on. But check on it anyway, and lo and behold, Telltale and Steam show me again why I feel all warm and fuzzy handing my money over to them. Nice to see you treating the fans right, rather than so many businesses that seem to be perfectly happy to give them the shaft unless brutally forced at wallet-point.
    And, of course, there wasn't even really a shaft here. You buy from a particular vendor, and each may have different offers and little bonuses. No reason on Earth I could claim I'm entitled to all of them.
    It's all gravy, of course, since I already got 5 great episodes coming my way, but the little things sure do count. Reinforces that nice feeling that why I buy from Telltale, I get treated right, and then some.
    Sorry, recognize I'm a bit late on this whole thing, but was in a bit of a hiatus from TF2 lately, and didn't know about the new stuff until now.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.