The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    I couldn't care less what she'll wear or what she looks like. It depends on what she cooks like: Beef, Pork, Chicken. Yum!

I don´t like to cook, lucky for me the man actually seems to enjoy it.
    That means I´ll do dishing I guess.
  • edited December 2010
    I swear, there's something seriously wrong with absolutely everybody on this damn forum, myself included.

I guess you have a point there:p
  • edited December 2010
    Jessica wrote: »
    I don´t like to cook, lucky for me the man actually seems to enjoy it.
    That means I´ll do dishing I guess.

*sigh*

to be serious, i love cooking. and i always enjoy when i have cooking time with anyone close to me.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Yes but just so I don't have to agree with you I'm going to say it's only sexy if it's inside of a sexy body. A sexy body that is fixing me a million sandwiches.

A brain by itself is just a mushy squishy smelly mess. A mess that can't love you back. A brain can't talk to you. A brain can't hold you. A brain can't make you pay the bill after a nice dinner. A brain can't cook for you. Is that the relationship you want Comrade Lonely Hearts? SLAP! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? SLAP! SLAP!

Looks, nice, intelligence, great... but what about the heart, ladies and gentlemen... what about the heart?
  • edited December 2010
    Yes but just so I don't have to agree with you I'm going to say it's only sexy if it's inside of a sexy body. A sexy body that is fixing me a million sandwiches.

A brain by itself is just a mushy squishy smelly mess. A mess that can't love you back. A brain can't talk to you. A brain can't hold you. A brain can't make you pay the bill after a nice dinner. A brain can't cook for you. Is that the relationship you want Comrade Lonely Hearts? SLAP! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? SLAP! SLAP!

hahahaha:D
  • edited December 2010
    *sigh*

to be serious, i love cooking. and i always enjoy when i have cooking time with anyone close to me.

I love to eat good food, but doing it, nja, I´m more like a man in that matter.
    Fast food, when you hungry.
  • edited December 2010
    Looks, nice, intelligence, great... but what about the heart, ladies and gentlemen... what about the heart?
    I guess I prefer a girl whose arteries aren't clogged.
  • edited December 2010
    what about the heart?

It pumps a life, enhancing sauce.
  • edited December 2010

A girl would need a strong heart to endure the passionate, vigorous love-making I provide.
  • edited December 2010
    I guess I prefer a girl whose arteries aren't clogged.

I just prefer a girl whose heart still works normally. Or just works. Don't want to date a zombie.

But the thing is, a dream girl is a combination of the best of appearance and personality, of course to your personal taste. Expectations can be a little big high, but that's what dream girls are for. I for one will never find a girl who has long dark hair, blue eyes and glasses, who's both intelligent and independent, who has a good heart and some other BS people apparently care about. At least not in the Netherlands, and I'm not planning on searching for someone outside the Dutch borders.
  • edited December 2010
    Physical appearance doesn't count for everything, but it doesn't count for nothing either, and nationality is as much of a physical feature as eye or hair color, and it's just as subject to preference.

Nationality isn't a physical feature. Especially nowadays, you can be caucasian, black, asian, etc, and be French of Spanish or Canadian. I'd bet you a lot that when I walk into a room, people who don't know me aren't thinking "hey, I wonder who that French chick is".

I agree ethnicity is part of physical appearance, but nationality isn't.
  • edited December 2010
    I swear, there's something seriously wrong with absolutely everybody on this damn forum, myself included.

I have a motto: Everyone here is crazy.
  • edited December 2010
    And thus it is awesome.

Also on my mind right now, I love that I have an excuse to read the Voluspá for class.
  • edited December 2010
    If the Heart and Brain are important in a relationship is the Kidney important to?
  • edited December 2010
    Today is the first grand day of december. This going to be a motherf***r month per sure. I hope for the best.

It's the last interview for a Job in USA for 12 to 18 months. Wish me luck people please!
  • edited December 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Nationality isn't a physical feature. Especially nowadays, you can be caucasian, black, asian, etc, and be French of Spanish or Canadian. I'd bet you a lot that when I walk into a room, people who don't know me aren't thinking "hey, I wonder who that French chick is".

I agree ethnicity is part of physical appearance, but nationality isn't.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The two are somewhat (though decreasingly) related, but they're not analogous. My point was that it's no less valid to have a preference for women of Japanese descent than it is to have a preference for women with green eyes. Does it mean you won't marry a white woman or a woman with brown eyes? No, it just means you can dream. After all, nobody's perfect.

Of course, what the hell would I know about it?
  • edited December 2010
    I'm nervious. Damn I'm nervious. Or maybe is because I'm hungry.
  • edited December 2010
    If you feel like I feel when I don't know if it's nerves or hunger, then it's usually both.
  • edited December 2010
    Hey, are we talking about girls? Then I just wanna say that I think women whose physical attractiveness are more down-to-earth are more attractive than those who look like celebrities. I think Zooey Deschanel is more attractive than Megan Fox since she looks more like someone who you'd see in real life rather than a magazine. Personality wise; I just like women I can have a conversation with.

Anyway, what's on my mind right now? Popcorns, and how people always seem to enjoy them, even though I never knew what the big deal is. Also, French Fries, which I only order since I don't wanna look like the freak who doesn't love French Fries.
  • edited December 2010
    ...Zooey Deschanel is your definition of "down-to-earth"?
  • edited December 2010
    Well, her in some movies. Also, I don't mean her exactly, I meant women who are attractive, yet at the same time, look like someone who you'd see in real life. I dunno how to explain it. I mean, while I'm not attracted by the personalities of Paris Hilton etc., I also don't find their looks attractive as well.

Also, by 'some movies', I meant Yes Man and Hitchhhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, since those are the only movies I've seen with her in it.
  • edited December 2010
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom! Yes!
  • edited December 2010
    Let me clarify. By Japanese girls I mean actually born in Japan.

A part of it is the language tell the truth.

I swear to god I'm not just learning Japanese because I want to flirt with Japanese women
  • edited December 2010
    my ideal guy is one of those cool dry witted calm guys who seemingly has a comeback 4 any situation.
  • edited December 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    my ideal guy is one of those cool dry witted calm guys who seemingly has a comeback 4 any situation.

Like me? Once, some guy insulted me, and just 12 minutes later, I replied "No, you!"

Also, I wear shades sometimes, which is what cool people do. My mom said so.
  • edited December 2010
    I think I just described my dream man as

blackadder.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    On a somewhat related note, if I were to one day reïncarnate as a woman, you can take the image I made of the dream girl of mine, make it look more Asian and then you have something which exactly describes how I would like to look like. Basically, if I were to be a woman in another life, I want to be Ariel.

On an unrelated note, the trailer for BttF persuaded me to buy the game.
  • edited December 2010
    If I was reincarnated as a woman, I want her to be born during the post-apocalypse, so I can fight robots and zombies, which will hopefully be the form of apocalypse we have.
  • edited December 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    If I was reincarnated as a woman, I want her to be born during the post-apocalypse, so I can fight robots and zombies, which will hopefully be the form of apocalypse we have.

you cant do that as a man because?
  • edited December 2010
    Men aren't flexible and / or fast enough, and don't look fashionable when their leg is replaced by a minigun.
  • edited December 2010
    @coolsome: Because men just aren't good enough. Sometimes I wish I was a woman because having a penis can be a big fat pain in the ass. Then I remember what a pain in the ass having a period or menopause must be and I don't want to be a woman anymore. No gender's cool enough for me.
  • edited December 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Men aren't flexible and / or fast enough, and don't look fashionable when their leg is replaced by a minigun.

samscreen.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    I think Zooey Deschanel is more attractive than Megan Fox

Zooey Deschanel is more attractive than 98% of human beings in general. :p

I agree that the "model" look is hugely overrated. It's human copypasta. Perfection isn't attractive, just predictable. I'd turn down 500 "classically beautiful" women over one "real" woman any day. (if going by looks alone, that is. The mind is more beautiful than any combination of physical features.)
  • edited December 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    you cant do that as a man because?

I didn't say I couldn't, but we're talking about being reincarnated as a woman.
  • edited December 2010
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Zooey Deschanel is more attractive than 98% of human beings in general. :p

I agree that the "model" look is hugely overrated. It's human copypasta. Perfection isn't attractive, just predictable. I'd turn down 500 "classically beautiful" women over one "real" woman any day. (if going by looks alone, that is. The mind is more beautiful than any combination of physical features.)
    You mean to tell me you'd date an engaging and intelligent girl DESPITE her amazing supermodel body? You truly are a paragon of virtue!
  • edited December 2010
    Do you guys think Tina Fey is attractive? I do, and that's about 40% of the reason I watch 30 Rock.
  • edited December 2010
    You mean to tell me you'd date an engaging and intelligent girl DESPITE her amazing supermodel body? You truly are a paragon of virtue!

Not at all what I meant, obviously, but thanks for the unwarranted sarcasm. :)
  • edited December 2010
    @coolsome: Because men just aren't good enough. Sometimes I wish I was a woman because having a penis can be a big fat pain in the ass. Then I remember what a pain in the ass having a period or menopause must be and I don't want to be a woman anymore. No gender's cool enough for me.

Do you actually mean gender? Because you sound like you're talkin bout sex.
  • edited December 2010
    Do you actually mean gender? Because you sound like you're talkin bout sex.

Yes, gender.
  • edited December 2010
    I knew a woman once
This discussion has been closed.