The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited December 2010
    @coolsome: Because men just aren't good enough. Sometimes I wish I was a woman because having a penis can be a big fat pain in the ass. Then I remember what a pain in the ass having a period or menopause must be and I don't want to be a woman anymore. No gender's cool enough for me.

Men have morning wood. Might sound like fun, until you realize that not only having a tent in your pants is embarasing, but also freaking painful. Sure, periods, from what I've heard, feel like having a constant feeling of diarrhea, but wood also feels painful.

tredlow wrote: »
    Do you guys think Tina Fey is attractive? I do, and that's about 40% of the reason I watch 30 Rock.
    Aye, guilty.
  • edited December 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Men have morning wood. Might sound like fun, until you realize that not only having a tent in your pants is embarasing, but also freaking painful. Sure, periods, from what I've heard, feel like having a constant feeling of diarrhea, but wood also feels painful.

Speaking as someone who is a victim of, irritated at, and tired of random unwanted erections, I highly doubt that it's anywhere near as bad as the experience of a period is.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah.. I know it's the sterotype, and maybe a bit TMI but going though a phase of extreme bipolarness is actually really frustrating, especially when you know the reason why you're acting all crazy. Not to mention the pain. And the zits. And taking care of the fact that you're bleeding for a couple of days. Then again, it's different for everyone. Some people don't feel nothin, some people get crippled for a week.

also, gender has to do with the mind and doesn't necessarily means genitals, but you know.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    periods, from what I've heard, feel like having a constant feeling of diarrhea

Uh, my experience may be different, but no.
    Speaking as someone who is a victim of, irritated at, and tired of random unwanted erections, I highly doubt that it's anywhere near as bad as the experience of a period is.

I'd take the periods over random hard-ons any day. I'm quite happy that the world doesn't have a visual cue as to when my mind is on... better things.
  • edited December 2010
    Okay I forgot, why are we discussing this?
  • edited December 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I'd take the periods over random hard-ons any day. I'm quite happy that the world doesn't have a visual cue as to when my mind is on... better things.

Yeah, but every time you're a bitch everyone just assumes that the red scourge is attacking the mossy cleff

...innuendo's hard :(
  • edited December 2010
    For the sake of my own sanity, the recent conversations in this thread will be abridged in my memory to "GaryCXJk wishes he was a mermaid".
  • edited December 2010

Aye, guilty.

Yes well women are also aroused....in the morning as well + the word tent applies to females to
  • edited December 2010
    But only if I was female. Male mermaids, er, mermen aren't really that hot.

valkysas wrote: »
    Yes well women are also aroused....in the morning as well + the word tent applies to females to

When men have morning wood, they are not arroused. It's a defense mechanism to prevent them from taking a leak while sleeping.
  • edited December 2010
    But only if I was female. Male mermaids, er, mermen aren't really that hot.

When men have morning wood, they are not arroused. It's a defense mechanism to prevent them from taking a leak while sleeping.

never heard that be for lol ....must not work all that great im sure there is allot of teenage bed wetters lol
  • edited December 2010
    It doesn't entirely prevent leaking, only most.
  • edited December 2010

I really can't say what I'd prefer because I never had a chance to experience the second one. Even though I can't help to be curious, I'm not exactly to the point of actually finding out for myself. :I

"It's a defense mechanism to prevent them from taking a leak while sleeping."

..Last I heard, women have to pee more due to anatomy. So what's the female defense mechanism?

god that is such a weird thing to say.
    edited December 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Yeah, but every time you're a bitch everyone just assumes that the red scourge is attacking the mossy cleff

...innuendo's hard :(

Me? Nevah! I'm all sunshine and gumdrops. Therefore if I'm ever cranky we can objectively ascertain that you are being a prat. :D
    It's a defense mechanism to prevent them from taking a leak while sleeping.

Whereas women learn, like, bladder control?
  • edited December 2010
    It's days like this that I look at this thread and ask myself "what have I done?".
  • edited December 2010
    I have given all of the help I can here without being squicked out. You guys have managed to do the Squick part for me. Thank you.
    edited December 2010
    It's days like this that I look at this thread and ask myself "what have I done?".

It's days like this that I look at this thread and think things are finally getting interesting again!
  • edited December 2010
    I want super powers and to fight crime and villains who get stronger each session. Is that to much to ask!
  • edited December 2010
    I just want super heroes to be real. And to have the world have zany super hero physics. Meaning, if Superman stops a falling plane, people inside it would SURVIVE instead of die from the gignormous whiplash.
  • edited December 2010
    I just want super heroes to be real. And to have the world have zany super hero physics. Meaning, if Superman stops a falling plane, people inside it would SURVIVE instead of die from the gignormous whiplash.

And I want lazereyed ponies for pets, and although super scribblenauts helps on that I am not getting what i want either.
  • edited December 2010
    I just want to be able to teleport at will.

And speak Japanese.
    What do you mean that isn't a super power?
  • edited December 2010
    I imagine that if speaking Spanish is a superpower, so is speaking Japanese.
  • edited December 2010
    I imagine that if speaking Spanish is a superpower, so is speaking Japanese.

I have a super power!
  • edited December 2010
    Topic Switcher Man!
  • edited December 2010
    He saved the day!
  • edited December 2010
    Ok!

Ejem. I'm going to USA for a year. Any Telltalers in Arizona?
  • edited December 2010
    I went to Arizona once. It was hot and there were lightning storms.
  • edited December 2010
    Over the last three pages, my jaw has literary hit the floor, Face Palmed, and such others...I have a feeling we can all be a happy family again.
  • edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Ok!

Ejem. I'm going to USA for a year. Any Telltalers in Arizona?

I'm not saying this to be scary at all, but isn't Arizona the one with that stupid law that let's the police be racist?
  • edited December 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I'm not saying this to be scary at all, but isn't Arizona the one with that stupid law that let's the be racist?
    Um.

I'm pretty sure I know what you think you're talking about. And it's not what you just said.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm not saying this to be scary at all, but isn't Arizona the one with that stupid law that let's the be racist?

I think I know what are you talking about, but I don't think is like that.
  • edited December 2010
    I think I have no clue what anyone is talking about.
  • edited December 2010
    Um.

I'm pretty sure I know what you think you're talking about. And it's not what you just said.

Yeah, I forgot a word. All fixeded now.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm not saying this to be scary at all, but isn't Arizona the one with that stupid law that let's the police be racist?

Ginny isn't an US citizen, nor is she even an illegal immigrant -- she's just going to visit. How would that law affect her in any way?
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, I forgot a word. All fixeded now.
    You're referring directly to Senate Bill 1070, also known as the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act. The act is harsh and essentially forces anyone of obvious foreign descent(anyone who looks Mexican, specifically) to essentially "carry papers" at all times. "Lets police be racist" is something of a broad interpretation of that, especially considering that it doesn't even apply in this case.
  • edited December 2010
    That's not going to be even out of normal for me: As a Chilean Citizen I have to carry all my papers with me all the time because it's legal for the police here to ask for them.

Also, I'm going to a trainee program ^^!
  • edited December 2010
    And speak Japanese.
    What do you mean that isn't a super power?

I think you're looking for omnilingualism. I want that one. I also want portal creation/a pocket dimension.

Also, Arizona bugs me for being the only state in the US that doesn't observe daylight savings. Found that one out when we dipped south into Arizona to visit the Grand Canyon while on a road trip and the visitor's center was still closed for an hour.
  • edited December 2010
    Me? Nevah! I'm all sunshine and gumdrops. Therefore if I'm ever cranky we can objectively ascertain that you are being a prat. :D

What? No! I don't know if anyone has told you this, but i'm like one of the top five coolest people here. I'm currently sandwiched in between Remolay and adambartramgr
  • edited December 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    I think I have no clue what anyone is talking about.
    No change there then. :p:D
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, that's what I meant. The two are somewhat (though decreasingly) related, but they're not analogous. My point was that it's no less valid to have a preference for women of Japanese descent than it is to have a preference for women with green eyes. Does it mean you won't marry a white woman or a woman with brown eyes? No, it just means you can dream. After all, nobody's perfect.

Of course, what the hell would I know about it?

Yeah, my "ideal" guy is about my height, give or take (I'm 5'6"). Actually I think I've had sex with more guys shorter than me than guys taller than me. Yet my husband and boyfriend are both 6'6". Go figure.
    But yeah, what I care most about is guys who are nice, funny and geeky. I do have a female-knight complex, I guess (by which I mean I want to be the one protecting my guys, not the other way around) but it's not a deal breaker.

I agree with that. I already have a hard time with hardening nipples and reddening lips. I don't need more obvious clues, such as having to adjust my pants.
    GinnyN wrote: »
    That's not going to be even out of normal for me: As a Chilean Citizen I have to carry all my papers with me all the time because it's legal for the police here to ask for them.

Also, I'm going to a trainee program ^^!

Congrats! And yeah, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to carry your ID with you at all times in France too, although I've never personally been asked for it by the police (although I have friends who have. I probably don't look foreign enough for them to feel the need to check I was legally in the country).
  • edited December 2010
    Fun fact about the "cold indicators", they're not female exclusive.
This discussion has been closed.