The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Pretty much, apart from the purring and bathing.
  • edited May 2010
    Interesting. My cats only pant when they're scared or nauseated.
  • edited May 2010
    My cat acts like she's possessed. At least once a day when I walk past her, she'll latch onto my arm or leg and try to tear it to peices. I think it's her way of communicating that she wants something. I guess the good thing about it is that I'm now very used to scratches and cuts. I still love her though. She's too cute not to love and forgive!

And incase anyones wondering, I never provoke her (at least as far as I'm aware), and I'll never hurt her in return (although if she's really going mad I'll put her in the garden so she can burn the energy chasing things).
  • edited May 2010
    I love how cats can turn from cute to ferocious in about 0.03 seconds!
  • edited May 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    She's too cute not to love and forgive!

That's their biggest weapon!
    It just sounds to me like she's just restless though. How long do you (or someone else) play with her daily? Maybe she needs to play more.
    You should probably teach her you're not a toy though, try holding her by the skin of the neck and blowing in her face, then putting her down and giving her a toy or something, maybe that would help.

Other than that, I don't think I can help you, sorry!
  • edited May 2010
    We usually get tired out before the cat does. She can go on for hours and hours chasing a bit of string. That's why I'm so glad we have a nice big garden next to the woods. Lots of things to hunt.

It's being going on for four years now (the amount of time we've had her) and I'm so used to it that I no longer mind. We will spray her with water though if she claws the furniture. I heal, furniture doesn't.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok then, sorry if I gave you unwanted advice :) She sounds like quite an active kitty! I have one of these but fortunately he has another cat to chase so he mostly leaves us alone :p
  • edited May 2010
    my cat kills craploads of birds, about one a month.
  • edited May 2010
    I've made another discovery: not only is orange chicken not breathable, it is also very uncomfortable in your sinuses.

Oddly enough, this is not the first time I've managed to choke food into my sinuses. It's not even the second.
    Bah - I get corns of rice stuck there all the time if I'm stupid enough to try taking a breath while I'm in the middle of swallowing them... :o

EDIT: Also, bread. I just though you-all should know. :p
  • edited May 2010
    I'm not sure which was my favorite, iced tea or hamburger.
  • edited May 2010
    mmmm, hamburger snot...
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Ok then, sorry if I gave you unwanted advice :)

On the contrary, any explanation is good as I have never been able to figure her out. We got her from the cats protection league so we don't know what happened to her as a kitten so for all I know I'm doing something that reminds her of a past bad memory and she's reacting the best way she can. It would help if I could speak cat.:p

Sorry if I seemed unappreciative.
  • edited May 2010
    I really hope that Eyjafjallajokull erupts again. Cos I learned how to spell and say it and then everyone stopped talking about so I cannot show off. I don't wanna bring it up out of nowhere though :(
  • edited May 2010
    I'm not sure which was my favorite, iced tea or hamburger.
    Lesson for today: Chew, swallow, then breathe :p
    I really hope that Eyjafjallajokull erupts again. Cos I learned how to spell and say it and then everyone stopped talking about so I cannot show off. I don't wanna bring it up out of nowhere though :(
    It's still erupting, as far as I know. Occasionally the ash clouds cover part of Europe. So don't worry, it'll come up again :)
  • edited May 2010
    I'm wondering whether I should buy Red Dead Redemption. I kind of liked Gun, but reviews have let me down a lot of times in the past.
  • edited May 2010
    2:51 - 3:35 of Audioslave's 'Gasoline' is kick-donkey!

Three letter acronyms are thrown around far too much these days.

Un-famous people who use twitter are idiots, no-one is reading about your stupid daily habits, you sad, sad people.

Why did it have to be Ronnie James Dio? Why couldn't 50 Cent have died instead?

Bed.
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

Wow. I wasn't really expecting it to be this epic.
  • edited May 2010
    Did I just have a delusion of reading a really long post on this thread? I went to the Quote button and it all disappeared. Now I really think I'm going crazy.

Anyway, on the subject of cats, I had a HUGE cat when I was younger. I found him in my backyard when I was 10 or something. He would chase after the family dog that didn't like me, so we became fast friends. I even put him on a harness sometimes and took him for walks. I need to get another cat, maybe one of those Russian Long-haired ones that supposedly don't have the protein that causes allergies.
  • edited May 2010
    Jenny wrote: »
    Did I just have a delusion of reading a really long post on this thread? I went to the Quote button and it all disappeared. Now I really think I'm going crazy.

Anyway, on the subject of cats, I had a HUGE cat when I was younger. I found him in my backyard when I was 10 or something. He would chase after the family dog that didn't like me, so we became fast friends. I even put him on a harness sometimes and took him for walks. I need to get another cat, maybe one of those Russian Long-haired ones that supposedly don't have the protein that causes allergies.

If you meant my post it did exist, it does exist.
  • edited May 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    If you meant my post it did exist, it does exist.

Yes, I'm glad I'm not going completely loony just yet. Because my post kept jumping from the top of page 4 down to the bottom of page 3.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Jenny wrote: »
    now i really think i'm going crazy.

Attachment not found.
  • edited May 2010
    a webcomic called 2p start has ended....i'm so sad right now (it's was actually good)
  • edited May 2010
    I'm afraid that once I start saying what's on my mind I won't be able to shut up.

So, on a lighter note, I like squirrels. :)
  • edited May 2010
    Who says weaksauce anymore?

if the answer was no one, than some guy at the choir concert was more out of it than I am
  • edited May 2010
    Gimme back my son!
  • edited May 2010
    It's occurred to me that I've created a thread that can't be derailed. A thread that by its very nature must always be on topic.

On these forums, I consider that an accomplishment.
  • edited May 2010
    Sweet Guggenheim, the Chuck finale was fantastic.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, 24 is over. Looks like Jack Bauer's going to Canada.
  • edited May 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »

Looks Yummy!
  • edited May 2010
    I actually need to continue (re)writing my novel, and I need to update my blog about my novel more.
  • edited May 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I actually need to continue (re)writing my novel, and I need to update my blog about my novel more.

Soooo... how's that novel coming along? Huh? Got a a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Got a, got a nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Got a, got a compelling protaganist? Yeah? Got an obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Got a story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time, huh. Yeah, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.
  • edited May 2010
    I was in the middle of my exam, going "I wonder what is in episode 303 of sam & max?" even though i havent finished 302 yet.
  • edited May 2010
    I am tired and want to go home and sleep, don't feel like working, but when do I ever :p
  • edited May 2010
    I've just satisfied a weird craving to eat lettuce. I still don't like it much.
  • edited May 2010
    My back hurts. And I have karate today!
  • edited May 2010
    Just want work to end, so I can come home and play Sam & Max.
  • edited May 2010
    Just want work to end, so I can come home and play Sam & Max.

You come to this forum while you're at work a lot
  • edited May 2010
    I need to stop going to bed at 7 am.
  • edited May 2010
    You come to this forum while you're at work a lot

Not much to do these days, and I am more of a trainee so I don't get complicated assignments I mostly ghost computers :p
This discussion has been closed.