The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    QUI-QUI-QUI-QUINTUPLE POST

Hello, page 101.
  • edited September 2010
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

REMOLAY YOU'RE MY BIGGEST ENEMY SRSLY I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU SO HARD YOU JUST WAIT I SWEAR TO GOD OMG REMOLAY SRSLY JUST OMG MAN I SWEAR TO GOD

srsly man
  • edited September 2010
    YAY! My Post Number is the same year as my graduation!
  • edited September 2010
    hey, I managed to combo break anyway.

yay, I win

@Icedhope, Graduation in 1617? How old are you?
  • edited September 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    YAY! My Post Number is the same year as my graduation!

Uhh, what? If that's true, you must be freakishly old.

Edit: Oh, wait, you mean 2004.
  • edited September 2010
    Aww, I missed the one-hundredth page. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until page one thousand...
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    Aww, I missed the one-hundredth page. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until page one thousand...

You didn't miss much. The 100th page was pretty much filled with "omg 100th page" comments and useless multiple postings, making it the most boring page in the whole thread. And it could have been so special. *sniff* :(
  • edited September 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    You didn't miss much. The 100th page was pretty much filled with "omg 100th page" comments and useless multiple postings, making it the most boring page in the whole thread. And it could have been so special. *sniff* :(

I didnt relise I was on page 100 till after i posted :P
  • edited September 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    At least I tried to celebrate with Guybrush. And also Winslow.

Edit: We are now on Post 2010! Onward... TO THE FUTURE!
  • edited September 2010
    101_dalmatians.jpg

This topic is the ultimate Walt Disney tribute. A page for each Dalmatian.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, that nap was refreshing, though that made me miss the 2000 post >_>

Oh hey look, it's this year's number.

EDIT: Or not, looks like I'm the year of the apocalypse >_>
  • edited September 2010
    This topic is the ultimate Walt Disney tribute. A page for each Dalmatian.

Only for the rest of this page. And maybe the next...I seem to remember a 102 Dalmatians movie...
  • edited September 2010
    After that every page will be for each of those dalmatians' puppies.
  • edited September 2010
    So...wait one dalmatian puppy for every page or just this page...I'm confused now.

Edit: The post number is also the same year doc brown and marty come to the future! I'm winning!
  • edited September 2010
    Well, the former I think.
  • edited September 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    So...wait one dalmatian puppy for every page or just this page...I'm confused now.

Actually there were 99 puppies. Add the two parents, and that's 101.
  • edited September 2010
    By the way, the Tales of MI forum still has the most posts on the board. I guess Monkey Island beats all.
  • edited September 2010
    Monkey Island does beat all. I always use it in rock paper scissors.
  • edited September 2010
    I found out where the term Caucasian came from yesterday. And then forgot. It has something to do with a Geographic region in Asia
  • edited September 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I found out where the term Caucasian came from yesterday. And then forgot. It has something to do with a Geographic region in Asia

Kinda, not really. It's on my list of places I wanna go to though!
  • edited September 2010
    thanks for posting that. I have no reason why I didn't look for it
  • edited September 2010
    The most blatant spambot yet has appeared on the forums. Welcome, 6jcxlt7n9p! We hope you get hit by the banhammer soon.
  • edited September 2010
    The most blatant spambot yet has appeared on the forums. Welcome, 6jcxlt7n9p! We hope you get hit by the banhammer soon.

6jclt7n9p might be the best user ever if you just give him/her a chance! thats all people need just a chance and they will show you how coolsome they can be!
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010

Will Al EVER Run out of cue cards?
  • edited September 2010

been watching 17 days straight and he hasnt yet
  • edited September 2010

That's not Al.
  • edited September 2010
    That's not Al.

Who is he then?
  • edited September 2010
    Who is he then?

Probably Bob Dylan.
  • edited September 2010
    6jclt7n9p might be the best user ever if you just give him/her a chance! thats all people need just a chance and they will show you how coolsome they can be!

How about Z-4195?

EDIT: Sorry, double post.
  • edited September 2010

Yeah! 6legit7up9whatever may even show us some really cool websites with hot Russian girls and interesting medications that we never knew we needed!

With absolutely no viruses attached. Honestly. :p
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah! 6legit7up9whatever may even show us some really cool websites with hot Russian girls and interesting medications that we never knew we needed!

With absolutely no viruses attached. Honestly. :p

not if you use protection anyway
  • edited September 2010
    I feel like pointing out that it's only page 21 for me. Long way to page 100 still!
  • edited September 2010
    Im going to change my name! from the baffling gender confusing one to a manly one
    "Sailorcuteness" is now "Coolsome"
  • edited September 2010
    Im going to change my name! from the baffling gender confusing one to a manly one
    "Sailorcuteness" is now "Coolsome"

but whyyy
  • edited September 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    but whyyy

lots of resions but it rly boils down to I rly rly RLY like the name Coolsome
  • edited September 2010
    Coolsome the Manimal sounds even more like a comedy farce.
  • edited September 2010
    Coolsome the Manimal sounds even more like a comedy farce.

well il drop the manimal part then :P
  • edited September 2010
    Civ 5 and Dead Rising 2 being released so close together... and I was just getting used to sunlight. :(
  • edited September 2010
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Civ 5 and Dead Rising 2 being released so close together... and I was just getting used to sunlight. :(

You can get used to sunlight? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.