The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    will the 2nd SA get the same treatment thats one of my fave games
  • edited September 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    On the plus side BC is voiced by Jon St. John voice of Duke Nukem, so he can't be all that bad right?

If you go play Sonic Adventure and have to sit through Big whining constantly about his "buddy", you'll think worse of Duke for it.
  • edited September 2010
    If you go play Sonic Adventure and have to sit through Big whining constantly about his "buddy", you'll think worse of Duke for it.

I've played it, got DX for my Xbawks. I just don't remember that much whining..to be honest, well i can always replay it.
  • edited September 2010
    I have two Sonic Adventure discs for the Dreamcast. I still have no idea what I"m going to do with the other one considering there is no reason I'd ever need two copies of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.
  • edited September 2010
    My Star Wars DVDs came, they're awesome, I can watch in Jap or English and use Jap or Eng subs and I can watch original edition or special edition.
  • edited September 2010
    I have two Sonic Adventure discs for the Dreamcast. I still have no idea what I"m going to do with the other one considering there is no reason I'd ever need two copies of Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.

Give one away as a bonus when you finally sell off your extra case file.
  • edited September 2010
    None of you posted :winslow: in the "I need you, Winslow!" thread before it got locked. I'm ashamed of you all.

I'm except because I was attempting to when Iced locked the thread.
  • edited September 2010
    Note to self: Don't EVER draw THAT again (you'll see tomorrow what I mean).
  • edited September 2010
    None of you posted :winslow: in the "I need you, Winslow!" thread before it got locked. I'm ashamed of you all.

I'm except because I was attempting to when Iced locked the thread.

Yeah, I always liked him but he's serious business when it comes to being an admin. :D

Can some one help me? I think I'm becoming addicted to spending money.
  • edited September 2010
    To be fair, I'm with him in regards to that thread. That was just bizarre, and not in a good way.
  • edited September 2010
    I just found a video that deserves far more views than it has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8RsbkX5V-Y&feature=related

Adventure game related.
  • edited September 2010
    Nervous as all can be about the Job interview tomorrow....also my insomnia is acting up hard core do not like this one bit.
  • edited September 2010
    Nervous as all can be about the Job interview tomorrow....also my insomnia is acting up hard core do not like this one bit.

Ever tried some relaxing medicines or similar?
    I use a nature tincture wich is called Dormeasan, it contains valeriana and humle.
    Perfect when you need to calm down, with mild anxious or to fall asleep quicker and sleep through all night.
  • edited September 2010
    I just found a video that deserves far more views than it has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8RsbkX5V-Y&feature=related

Adventure game related.

THAT WAS AWESOME. I lulzed almost as much as I did at Frankomatic's playthrough. Hurrah for Monty Python references!
  • edited September 2010
    Im going to make my own WWE tshirts useing printing shops or just do it my self rather then spend loads on them online :P plus I can use my own design.
  • edited September 2010
    I've decided packing may well be what will compose my personal hell.
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't mind packing for myself for that convention, but I swear I'm going to lose it if I have to keep helping my dad pack to go hunting.
  • edited September 2010
    It's that bad? I've never packed for hunting before, so I'm asking out of curiosity.
  • edited September 2010
    It's not really what I'm helping him pack for so much as that I'm packing for someone else, or for that matter who it is I'm packing for.
  • edited September 2010
    Big Brovaz were mentioned in passing at my work, and now I can't get Nu Flow out of my head. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT. I didn't even know what the band were called until they were mentioned at work, and the only reason I know the song at all is because it came out while I was still working in a restaurant kitchen where the radio was permanently on. This is even worse than the time I had the Wizbit theme stuck in my head for three days!

...this is Big Bro, takin' over the show, with this ARGH WHY WON'T IT GO AWAY?!
  • edited September 2010
    "I need an adult?"
    "I AM AN ADUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULT"

XD Best DBZA episode in quite a while.
  • edited September 2010
    My sister's dog crapped in my room again.
  • edited September 2010
    My sister's dog crapped in my room again.

Did I mention I have the power to control a dogs mind from afar?
  • edited September 2010
    You're more full of crap than the dog is. Especially now that she's crapped in my room.

Dammit, I have a fan sitting in the open window and the room still isn't airing out fast enough.
  • edited September 2010
    Did I mention I have the power to control the flow of air in a contained space from afar?
  • edited September 2010
    Did I mention I have the power to control the flow of air in a contained space from afar?

(insert evil laughter)
  • edited September 2010
    Excuse me while I get my Tales voodoo cards...

"The Victim" -> "The Curse" -> "The Joker"

Enjoy your wedgie, Fawful.
  • edited September 2010
    Settle down, fellas.
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    "I need an adult?"
    "I AM AN ADUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULT"

XD Best DBZA episode in quite a while.

QFT

"Not like you had any chance anyway. I'm just Saiyan" *Canned laughter*
  • edited September 2010
    Excuse me while I get my Tales voodoo cards...

"The Victim" -> "The Curse" -> "The Joker"

Enjoy your wedgie, Fawful.

Gah! Curse you Guru!

As soon as I waddle to the bathroom to fix my shorts I'm locking missile coordinates on your house.
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Well in a few hours, I will find out if I have a job or not...*Gulp* Don't know why this terrifies me but this does.
  • edited September 2010
    Well in a few hours, I will find out if I have a job or not...*Gulp* Don't know why this terrifies me but this does.

If you do get that Gamestop job, don't forget to make the Telltale games as noticable as you can.

Also, this made my brain hurt BAD: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=385123&postcount=48
  • edited September 2010

I got lost at "tittle".

You should be nicer to your brain and not subject it to such things. :D
  • edited September 2010
    I got lost at "tittle".

You should be nicer to your brain and not subject it to such things. :D

After his Mario and Sonic thread, when I saw that Pepsiboy3 posted in the "Ideas for Dialouge" thread, I just had to read it, knowing it would involve either of them, and be a trainwreck. Now, I wish I didn't, but also want to make everyone else read it for it's "What the?" -ness.
  • edited September 2010
    Don't know why, but I've been listening to Video Game music like crazy and rush it's a weird mix.
  • edited September 2010
    It feels like I have two different lives. One in real life, and one on the forums/Steam/streams. No-one else I know really cares about TTG, and the only friend I know who likes TTG was apprently banned for spam.
  • edited September 2010
    Just finished watching Le Samourai, which was a dull waste of an hour and 45 minutes.
  • edited September 2010
    Ringmaster, your sig reminds me of Teen Girl Squad.

So and So: I have to study for big test!
    Strong Bad: (book starts eating So and So) BOOK'D!
    So and So: Ow, my brain!
  • edited September 2010
    Well in 20 minutes is the interview, hope I get this job.

Edit: Why do i treat this thread like twitter and face book.
This discussion has been closed.