The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    That's just mean.

Little brothers are supposed to be annoying, so I guess he was just doing his job.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I totally missed the fact that I just got to 1,000 posts! And I was planning on doing something revolutionary, like starting my own thread for once. Oh, well. I guess I have to wait for 10,000....
  • edited September 2010
    Little brothers are supposed to be annoying, so I guess he was just doing his job.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I totally missed the fact that I just got to 1,000 posts! And I was planning on doing something revolutionary, like starting my own thread for once. Oh, well. I guess I have to wait for 10,000....
    Older brothers too. I kept doing similair things whilst my sister was reading the harry potter books: Only with loads of fake spoilers (Have you gotten to the bit where malfoy kills dumbledore? Where Rons dad dies?)etc as well. It was great fun!
    I through a couple of minor real ones in aswell, just to make her believe me more.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm a little depressed, think I'm going to go do college home work and watch movies and hope something cool comes in the mail for me today.
  • edited September 2010
    anyone here have a Lenova ThinkPad? If so, how good are they for gaming. This is PC laptop decision related.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    "Non-Dairy Creamer. Contains: Milk." I'm baffled.

Attachment not found.
  • edited September 2010
    Lactose free milk too, wow.
  • edited September 2010
    idk, lactose free milk is pretty normal, but non dairy creamers with milk? erm..
    edited September 2010
    It feels like my life is tipping upside down, and I'm not sure whether things will be better or worse when everything finally settles. At the moment I'm oscillating between supreme overconfidence and vague apprehension.
  • edited September 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    It feels like my life is tipping upside down, and I'm not sure whether things will be better or worse when everything finally settles. At the moment I'm oscillating between supreme overconfidence and vague apprehension.

Just have to keep on the brighter side of things.

Also, I've spent two hours trying to find waldo, why would my parents give me this book when I was growing up? WHY!?!
    edited September 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Just have to keep on the brighter side of things.

Yeah, normally I'm really proactive about just taking control where I can, but right now things are so mixed up I can't even see if I'm going in the right direction. I'll just bump into walls until I figure it out. :p
    Also, I've spent two hours trying to find waldo, why would my parents give me this book when I was growing up? WHY!?!

Maybe you had better eyesight when you were younger!
  • edited September 2010

That's alright. I still haven't found Waldo. :D
  • edited September 2010

Have you tried going through it systematically? It is frustrating when you can't find the object/person. I remember trying to find a screwdriver in one of those books. I searched and searched for hours. In the end it turned out that a screwdriver is the name Americans gave to a drink. It could have told me.
  • edited September 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »

I'm at the same point right now. I hope the best for you.
    edited September 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    I'm at the same point right now. I hope the best for you.

Thanks Tope, and likewise. :)
  • edited September 2010
    I saw a set of cheep action figures(4 decoration only :P) and bidded 0.99 on them knowing il get outbid b4 its ended but hoping I wont end up in a spite bidding war and end up paying a lot 4 them
  • edited September 2010

Peace and quiet, obviously. Whether it was cruel or not, it would have kept you occupied. If you spent two hours looking for Waldo (or Wally, here in Australia), then imagine how much longer you'd have spent reading it when you were young :).
  • edited September 2010
    Waldo/Wally's name is Charlie in French.
  • edited September 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Waldo/Wally's name is Charlie in French.

Where's Charlie?
  • edited September 2010
    Charlie isn't nearly as amusingly alliterative, unless there word for where starts with C.

I've decided on making my own tower. I need to get a job so I can afford this stuff
  • edited September 2010
    Here's Wally.

And by the way, I call my Sister "Patuda" (Which means "Take advantage of any given situation in a mild way") and she doesn't mind. I know I still love her. And normally patuda is a kind of insult :P
  • edited September 2010
    Well, the word for "where" is "où" (pronounced "oo") so Waldo or Wally wouldn't be alliterative either anyways, and Charlie is a "known" English first name, while Waldo and Wally aren't that recognized by French people. Wally from Dilbert was actually renamed too!
  • edited September 2010
    I found him!

Waldo.png
  • edited September 2010
    Too lazy to copy paste entire journal...

http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/journal/35164814/
  • edited September 2010
    I'm considering audacity-ing all my wax cylinder songs. y/n
  • edited September 2010
    We just adopted a 12 week old Puppy! Pictures later.
    edited September 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    We just adopted a 12 week old Puppy! Pictures later.

Ooh yes please, I'm "d'awwww"-ing already! What kind of doggy?
  • edited September 2010
    The original version of sleeping beauty is hillariously sick.
  • edited September 2010
    EDIT: Oh, the 'real homer' was an old topic? FFFFFff

I guess I'll change the topic then.

My phone's pre-set ringtones are stuck in my head.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm trying to find the high-res image of the Translyvanian flag from Rocky Horror that I used to have on my old computer. I know it's out there, but everything I'm finding on Google images is wrong. I know that's how I found the picture I had before!
  • edited September 2010
    I can't get the ending theme to Tatami Galaxy out of my mind.
  • edited September 2010
    i cant get facebook to load !! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: oh wait... it's working now ...:o
  • edited September 2010
    i cant get facebook to load !! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT: oh wait... it's working now ...:o

Same here... it loads every so often but without the chat :confused:
  • edited September 2010
    oh, now it's not working again... :eek::eek:
  • edited September 2010
    It's a cocker spaniel. He Just Diahorreah'd all over the floor. In three different places. Lovely.

photo0151j.jpg

That was one i took quickly on my phone earlier.
  • edited September 2010
    I found him!

Waldo.png

So Waldo photobombed a Pokémon cosplay shot.

I need to go to an anime convention at some point. I also kinda want to cosplay as a full metal alchemist character.

Hint on who, He dies very early on. He loves his daughter a whole lot.

He's my favorite character. I don't even remember his name at this point
  • edited September 2010
    My dad might be getting a new job soon that has a very strange perk: Free trips to Canada.
  • edited September 2010
    I just my favouite wrestler's aultograph on a picture framed with merchendice from it in there 2 and now I seen another wrestler I like got the same thing! but I cant aford it but his only has 1 pic and mine has 2 so I can live with out it :P
  • edited September 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    So Waldo photobombed a Pokémon cosplay shot.

Yep. I noticed it when going through last year's photos. And inspired by this, I went to the convention this year fully prepared to photobomb as many photo shoots as I could in my Spy costume with different disguise masks appropriate to each shoot (i.e. Mudkip mask for Pokemon, Cloud mask for Final Fantasy). I ended up too busy having too much fun to make the effort.
    I need to go to an anime convention at some point. I also kinda want to cosplay as a full metal alchemist character.

Hint on who, He dies very early on. He loves his daughter a whole lot.

He's my favorite character. I don't even remember his name at this point

Hughes. I've never watched FMA, but I was coerced into cosplaying as him my second year at NDK. I'll never cosplay something I haven't seen ever again.
  • edited September 2010
    I'll make this short.

*gives the middle finger to Tinypic*
    Friar wrote: »
    It's a cocker spaniel. He Just Diahorreah'd all over the floor. In three different places. Lovely.

photo0151j.jpg

That was one i took quickly on my phone earlier.

Awwwww....wait, ewwww at the second sentence.
  • edited September 2010
    Hughes. I've never watched FMA, but I was coerced into cosplaying as him my second year at NDK. I'll never cosplay something I haven't seen ever again.

That's it. I loved Hughes. When I started watching Brotherhood I thought he was the most awesome character. I had never watched or Read fullmetal at that point, so I didn't know
    about his death
    already
This discussion has been closed.