The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Icedhope wrote: »
    Well in 20 minutes is the interview, hope I get this job.

Edit: Why do i treat this thread like twitter and face book.

Good luck dude!
  • edited September 2010
    i've got a bucket of oranges - and it's mine! all mine!
  • edited September 2010
    I am mad and glad for nintendo. They said today they would announce the release date of the 3ds and it came and we got the release FOR JAPAN! but then they also announced a game boy virtual console and the thought of playing my old gameboy games makes me happy.
  • edited September 2010
    Im wondering if what the joker said in the killing joke is true. Are people one bad day away from becoming insane?
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I am mad and glad for nintendo. They said today they would announce the release date of the 3ds and it came and we got the release FOR JAPAN!

They announced the Japanese release date at a Japanese event?! Oh the humanity!

Besides, I heard March for NA/EU.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    Edit: Why do i treat this thread like twitter and face book.

I know what you mean. Now that I'm using Facebook again, I hardly ever post in this thread. In fact I am just on the forums less altogether.
  • edited September 2010
    Gah, car insurance sucks.
    edited September 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    Gah, car insurance sucks.

Hehe... when I was young(er) and poor(er), my car wasn't even worth enough to deserve its own insurance.

EDIT: Ooh, I have a pic of the identical bomb Dad got to rip spare parts from when something in the working car broke. Yes, that is the actual car (the spare parts car, obviously, not the working one - although that one didn't look much better). I come from a very classy background.

Attachment not found.
  • edited September 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Hehe... when I was young(er) and poor(er), my car wasn't even worth enough to deserve its own insurance.

Not to be rude or anything. But how young are you exactly?
    (Guess that's what's on my mind.) :D
    edited September 2010
    Joop wrote: »
    Not to be rude or anything. But how young are you exactly?

Oh Joop, age isn't important when you have the kind of connection we do. :p
  • edited September 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Oh Joop, age isn't important when you have the kind of connection we do. :p

I missed reading these things... :')
  • edited September 2010
    I just made a Manhack Ball and Rollermine ball in Garry's Mod.

The manhack ball worked better.

The only way I found to destroy it is use the laser guided RPG. Anything else will not destroy them all and also release about three of them. It also slows down the game a bit because massive sparks
  • edited September 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »

If it was only her parts and I had no visuals I might think I was listening to a couple having sex...
  • edited September 2010
    doodo! wrote: »
    If it was only her parts and I had no visuals I might think I was listening to a couple having sex...

Now, I find that video disturbing.
  • edited September 2010
    louiza wrote: »
    ???:confused:

You just replied to a post from May. That topic has been resolved.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, I got the job Orientation starts monday I beleive! :D
  • edited September 2010
    WOOO! Way to go Icedhope!
  • edited September 2010
    I played with my late great grandfather's Retina Reflex S. It was an amazing experience, and I hope that I can continue to use it for years to come.
  • edited September 2010
    Mmm, Diet Pepsi.
  • edited September 2010
    I miss my late cousin...
  • edited September 2010
    I'm gonna start my new job on monday!
  • edited September 2010
    Mentos and Coke: an explosive combination.
  • edited September 2010
    Apparently not so much as Diet Coke, though. According to Mythbusters, the artificial sweetener does something to amplify the effect.

And continuing this line of soft drink related thoughts, I'm dying for Mountain Dew White Out to come out as a permanent flavor. I have a few Dewmocracy cans left, but I've barely touched them since I know that's all I get until it comes out for real.
  • edited September 2010
    ^ Agreed. I hope they do Dewmocracy every year, but it's always a shame to see the losers go. MD has never put out a flavor I don't love.
  • edited September 2010
    Instead of posting a thread, I'll just ask here I guess. Anyone like The Life Aquatic?
    Well, I got the job Orientation starts monday I beleive! :D

Some day you're going to be very successful, voicing multiple projects. Some day you'll be on the IMDB and I'll look up your name and say I know this guy. You're going places. You're going to be successful.

Also they would never let me design a logo like that on Google right now, professors would say it was too hard to read and that everyone wouldn't get it.
  • edited September 2010
    hey everyone

the 1 thing on my mind is

to where to find this game to play

King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride

and the other thing on my mind is

did you guys play any cool video games at all

For $10, this is probably the cheapest you'll find it, unless you want the $20 King's Quest Collection: [url]http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/king’s_quest_7_8[/url]
  • edited September 2010
    ShaggE wrote: »
    ^ Agreed. I hope they do Dewmocracy every year, but it's always a shame to see the losers go. MD has never put out a flavor I don't love.

Can't agree there. Pitch Black, Pitch Black II, and Supernova were all nasty, and Voltage, Typhoon, and Distortion were all kinda mediocre, as is original (though Throwback is better), but the rest...oh man. I was so pissed that Revolution didn't win last year, and since Game Fuel didn't last, I've gotten by for the last year on mostly Code Red and some Livewire.
  • edited September 2010
    Pitch black, and Pitch Black II were not nasty, they were delicious. Voltage reminded me of Pepsi Blue.
  • edited September 2010
    Ah, One Piece, how I missed you :D
  • edited September 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    Big Brovaz were mentioned in passing at my work, and now I can't get Nu Flow out of my head. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE IT. I didn't even know what the band were called until they were mentioned at work, and the only reason I know the song at all is because it came out while I was still working in a restaurant kitchen where the radio was permanently on. This is even worse than the time I had the Wizbit theme stuck in my head for three days!

...this is Big Bro, takin' over the show, with this ARGH WHY WON'T IT GO AWAY?!

I had the Canvas Bags song by Tim Minchin stuck in my head for days. And everytime I realised it had gone, it got stuck again! Totally frustrating...
  • edited September 2010
    Ah, Voltage, I loved Voltage and was glad it won. I was hoping Distortion would win this one. People thought it tasted too much like regular, the one problem with that is regular Mountain Dew has no lime taste to it.

Whiteout was pretty good, as was Supernova, but typhoon was AWFUL.

So was Revolution for that matter
  • edited September 2010
    Pitch black, and Pitch Black II were not nasty, they were delicious. Voltage reminded me of Pepsi Blue.

I admit, I don't like "grape" (see: the flavor purple) anyway, but the Pitch Blacks were a step in the wrong direction from that flavor.
    Remolay wrote: »
    Ah, Voltage, I loved Voltage and was glad it won. I was hoping Distortion would win this one. People thought it tasted too much like regular, the one problem with that is regular Mountain Dew has no lime taste to it.

Whiteout was pretty good, as was Supernova, but typhoon was AWFUL.

So was Revolution for that matter

BLASPHEMER! Revolution was the nectar of the gods! It was everything Voltage was but better! And Supernova...ugh... I mean who thought that strawberry melon was a good flavor combination for anything?

As for White Out, I think the reason I like it so much is that it's extremely smooth for a citrus soda, which I like anyway.
  • edited September 2010
    I can't believe it just took my mum and I two and half hours to pack for a holiday that's only four days long. I'm glad it's done now. Now I can just look forward to the holiday beginning tommorow.
  • edited September 2010
    I admit, I don't like "grape" (see: the flavor purple) anyway, but the Pitch Blacks were a step in the wrong direction from that flavor.
    I'm pretty sure Pitch Black was dark cherry
  • edited September 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Pitch Black was dark cherry

Nope.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Mountain Dew Pitch Black (2004) - Grape flavored Mountain Dew released for the 2004 Halloween season.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black II (2005) – Sour grape Mountain Dew. Limited edition flavor for Halloween. “Sequel” to the original Pitch Black.
  • edited September 2010
    then which one was Dark Cherry? I'm almost certain there was a Dark Cherry mountain dew.

I'm also almost certain I liked Pitch Black, and I can't stand grape soda
  • edited September 2010
    There was never a dark cherry. The only regularly-available normal cherry flavored Mountain Dew there's ever been is Code Red. Other than that, red Game Fuel was citrus cherry, and apparently there's a stronger cherry one that's only available at Wienerschnitzel restaurants called Cherry Fusion, which is just Code Red with more syrup.
    edited September 2010
    I am both impressed and somewhat confused by Guru's encyclopaedic knowledge of Mountain Dew.
  • edited September 2010
    I never knew that Mountain Dew came in so many flavors. I always choose my sodas based whether they're a clear fizzy one, a brown fizzy one, or a strange colored fizzy one.
This discussion has been closed.