The "whatever's on your mind" thread

Comments

• edited October 2010
    So, what are we doing tonight, SailorCuteness?

The same thing as every night TRY TO TAKE OVER TELLTALE GAMES!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    Can I help? :D

...on second thought, I don't want to be Larry, nevermind me then.
  • edited October 2010
    This warrants a theme song. I can't think of one

on my mind: I'm going to admit, I kinda have a thing for Japanese girls, so I really wish there was, you know, at lease one japanese girl at my school, but there seems to be only one Asian guy at my school at all. Not kidding.
  • edited October 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    This warrants a theme song. I can't think of one

on my mind: I'm going to admit, I kinda have a thing for Japanese girls, so I really wish there was, you know, at lease one japanese girl at my school, but there seems to be only one Asian guy at my school at all. Not kidding.

Need a theme song? Have a thing for Japanese girls? Hm... This might work...

700 POSTS!
  • edited October 2010
    Just went bowling with some friends, and one of them threw it into the gutter, in bounced off the side, and they scored a spare!
  • edited October 2010
    (Names shortened to fit the song)
    They're SB and SC
    Yes, SB and SC
    One is a genius
    The other's insane.
    They're Telltale forumites
    Their brains have been fried
    They're Strongbrush
    They're Strongbrush and Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness.

Before each night is done
    Their plan will be posted
    By the dawning of the sun
    They'll take over Telltale.

They're SB and SC
    Yes, SB and SC
    Their twilight campaign
    Is easy to explain.
    To prove their gaming worth

They'll overthrow Telltale
    They're Strongbrush
    They're Strongbrush and Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness, Sailorcuteness
    Narf!

Had to be done, now it's been done and I'll go do something else.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    I just stole my first ever pint glass. I feel I've crossed a threshold.
  • edited October 2010
    Still no luck on the mousetrap front.

SunnyGuy, your problem is easily fixed by changing "forum posters" to "forumites".

Remolay, sometimes having one around can be torture. There was this absolutely amazing half Japanese half Vietnamese girl in two of my classes a couple years ago in college, and it was terribly frustrating knowing I had no chance. She was ridiculously cute, she was funny, hell, her name was Midori, Japanese for my favorite color (green). I did get her number, but it was only because she wanted to trade numbers for physics homework. I haven't seen or heard from her since the semester ended.
  • edited October 2010
    Well, the problem was thinking of something appropiate for the brain part, but I guess that's a good alternate solution XD
  • edited October 2010
    @Guruguru214: Lesson number one about women; they're selfish. Especially the pretty ones.
  • edited October 2010
    We should hire a singer to sing that when ever we log on.
  • edited October 2010
    Upload stupid PDF. NOW!
  • edited October 2010
    @Guruguru214: Lesson number one about women; they're selfish. Especially the pretty ones.

*nods silently.*
  • edited October 2010
    *nods silently.*

Been burnt much guys?
  • edited October 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Been burnt much guys?

Possibly. Wouldn't you like to know?

Also, TIL that Rather Dashing has a burning, obsessive hatred of Puzzlebox.
  • edited October 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I just stole my first ever pint glass. I feel I've crossed a threshold.

LOL, reminds me of when I was a student, I used to steal shot glasses from clubs when I was drunk, still got a fair few of them. Much easier to pocket than a pint glass though...
  • edited October 2010
    Lesson number one about women; they're selfish. Especially the pretty ones.

I thought lesson number one was that I have the magical power of invisibility, but it only works on girls.
  • edited October 2010

wait wat
  • edited October 2010
    I thought lesson number one was that I have the magical power of invisibility, but it only works on girls.

Have you tried... talking to them?

Giant Tope wrote: »
    wait wat

List of hot girlfriends any of us have had that haven't been selfish - go!
  • edited October 2010

Huh, in my experience, women are insane...
  • edited October 2010
    Well I have friends who are very pretty who are some of the nicest and generous people I know.
  • edited October 2010
    Well I have friends who are very pretty who are some of the nicest and generous people I know.

But are you trying to date them?
  • edited October 2010
    Have you tried... talking to them?

Pfft, that would require confidence, you silly man.
  • edited October 2010

Lion you had confidence all along.
  • edited October 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    Huh, in my experience, women are insane...

I thought that was just my ex.

In fact I've remained in contact with her, because I am also insane, and it seems like she goes a little further out of it with each break up she has. It's to the point where I feel sorry for her a lot.
  • edited October 2010

But don't you have superpowers? I'd be pretty confident if I could turn invisible.
  • edited October 2010
    No, it's my utter lack of confidence that fuels my power.
  • edited October 2010
    But are you trying to date them?

srs response: I'm honestly not interested in a relationship with no one right now. I'm just playin' everything by ear. From my experience people in general have faults and sayin' all of one gender has one fault just shows isolation and ignorance. /srs response.
  • edited October 2010
    srs response: I'm honestly not interested in a relationship with no one right now. I'm just playin' everything by ear. From my experience people in general have faults and sayin' all of one gender has one fault just shows isolation and ignorance. /srs response.

You don't want to date no one? So... you're dating one? Congrapulations!
  • edited October 2010
    i speak like an amurican, u commie
  • edited October 2010
    i speak like an amurican, u commie

I speak correctly, you bourgeois swine.
  • edited October 2010
    Lion you had confidence all along.

:confused: I thought the lion had COURAGE all along? Or is this a different lion?
  • edited October 2010
    Doesn't matter either way, I'm not a lion and I don't have either of those things.
  • edited October 2010
    Doesn't matter either way, I'm not a lion and I don't have either of those things.

Look inside yourself Guru, you are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life!
  • edited October 2010

Or a basic understanding of human nature. Maybe you just aren't very observant. And don't start with the "and men aren't?" argument because nobody said that.
  • edited October 2010
    wait

i just said that everyone is faulty

what
  • edited October 2010
    Jen Kollic wrote: »
    :confused: I thought the lion had COURAGE all along? Or is this a different lion?

You can't have courage with out confdence.
  • edited October 2010
    wait

i just said that everyone is faulty

what

Oh, it seemed like you were also trying to say your fem friends aren't selfish.
  • edited October 2010
    Nah, I'm saying not all women are selfish. Not all men are not selfish. Everyone, however, has faults.
  • edited October 2010
    We should hire a singer to sing that when ever we log on.

Aw HELL YEAH!

Wow, this forum goes nuts when I'm not looking.
This discussion has been closed.